It's not a diary, it's a leaf!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Best duo?

Poppet and Fuzz
11%
Zeke and his pentagon
35%
the Maverick duo
21%
Ari and Roman
32%

Total votes : 62

Re: It's not a diary, it's a leaf!

Postby pillowa » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:14 pm

(NO IMAGE... I LOOK TOO DREADFUL!!!!)

Hello, Leaf.
I think I have a small cold today. It makes me look tired and old. I must say, I look frightful... I mean, I'm no longer a deep red hue... I'm...I look... ew.

To Umbra:
A secret stash? Where?! And yes, food is very important to me, without it, we'd all be dead.
(Show it to me tomorrow, there is no way I'm coming to school looking the way I am now)

And to Jerky-Mc-Jerkface:
Dear Jerk,
We may be pheasants but you're still a jerk, stop scaring away potential dates for me.

Loves,
the charming and the most good-looking (I'm watching you, Jerky-Mc-Jerkface),
Cecil
(P.S Hit me up, girls c;)
pillowa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiribaku » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:04 am

Hey little leaf!
Its moi Lola!!!!
Apparently when I took a shower my brother said i was singing to loud
i mean i was just humming i don't even like singing such a lier lola well anywho i think that everyone is like loosing their mind about ari, i feel bad for everyone that's why i stay out of drama, haha arent i a sweetheart? yeah okay lola stop with this craziness you're not cute, okay okay i get it
bye leaf
Last edited by kiribaku on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

he/she
kiribaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:31 pm

all characters accepted, and wooo is ari making a fuss

edit: since ari is a puppet master he could make roman bring him flowers or something, it'd be kinda funny, and ro is like: wHaT iS hApPeNiNg tO mE
Last edited by ~Italy~ on Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a Monkey!

Monkeys are witty, curious, flexible, sociable, smart, problem-solver, artistic, polite, competitive
Sometimes they can be vain, clumsy, trickster, snobbish.
~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:34 pm

(sorry i was gone so long)

Hello Leaf, there's a lot of new kids in the school, I've had so much reading up to do! To be honest with you, I'm a bit nervous. There's a boy who seems to be eyeing me, and others seem to have noticed. I've spent lots of time with Flow, and never have been in a homosexual relationship, but I don't seem to be getting anywhere with her, so perhaps I'll consider talking to him.

~Roman V.
I'm a Monkey!

Monkeys are witty, curious, flexible, sociable, smart, problem-solver, artistic, polite, competitive
~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:59 pm

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3649163
Here you go, it's not the best, since I drew it with a mouse, but who cares.
I'm a Monkey!

~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arsxene » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:41 pm

Umbra here...
I really miss going outside, the last time.i ever seen the outside was when.i was 14.

To cecil;
Ofcourse! Yknow how the staff room is behind the cafeteria basically theres a secret wall between the two that only staff and lunchladies can access ill give you the code at the halls between the cafeteria and the staff lounge ^^

To Roman;
You must be the creator of this book? How lovely! Would you like to hang out?

To Lola; you didnt seem to finish your entry miss is anything alright?

To Ari; would it be alright if i call you your majesty? Since you always sees yourself as a type of prince

To Zariq;it seems like your draw? How interesting! Do you mind showing me your creations!?

※Umbra※

───────{ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ - ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ}──
✦ Kuni/Zeph ✦ He/They ✦ Artist ✦ 18+
─────────────────────────────────

───────────────────────────
Tumblr - Insta - Signature Credit -
───────{ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ - ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ ᴏꜱᴀᴍᴜ }───

Arsxene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:37 pm

oh, how lovely it is to get so much attention ! i seem to be so popular now ! it is quite an honor. i am glad to be in the spotlight, even if it is just peasants.
let us respond so some of the fans, shall we ?

i will start with our little dragon shifter, it is very simple: I do not care. does it look like it matters to me? no, it does not. you are all my little puppets, and i am the puppeteer, making a show for myself, as all of your anger is so entertaining.
moving on, he have a thirsty immature brat. you say you are sick, sweetheart ? how sad. if only anyone cared.
and grow up as well, is that really what you consider an insult ? if it was, i am far from being insulted
now, I would love to point out the not angry ones! those are my favorite !
umbra you say you are called ? interesting enough for a peasant, but you are kind, and it would indeed be alright.
and now, of to my favorite of them all ! roman you say is your name ? i like the sound of it~ you are my favorite peasant of this place, and you are the cutest one too. please feel free to speak to me at any time.

remember, lovelies. you are all just making it better for me~
ari

[your trouble maker is back!
@italy i can totally see that happening! make it come true if you wish.
another thing i imagine, is that since he is a puppeteer, he would probably control people for them to write nice things about him.]

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:51 pm

We all love ari to death even if he is a brat let's face it.
I'm a Monkey!

~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:06 pm

(On mobile)

(Roman)
Well, I apparently have gained the permission to speak to Ari. I had to think it over, since everyone else besides Umbra seems to dislike him. Though, first impressions are often wrong, and I prefer to give people a chance, so I did meet up with him by the gates of the school last afternoon.

I am sure that I looked extremely awkward, though. I didn't have much to say, and I was unsure of how to treat him. If he is royalty though, I think it's very cool to have a prince in the school, worshipped or not.

(Blyden)

Hello Leaf, I gotta say I'm feelin' real bored lately. None of my friends seem to have time for me anymore (which totally sucks!) perhaps I'll force Umbra or Cecil to tolerate me, I mean if that ari kid can do it, so can I.

(Victoria)

I don't understand why there is so much drama! I must say that I strongly dislike any person who walks around using their ego as a device to start trouble. He seems to be annoying Zariq greatly, which is terrible because Zariq is one of my closest friends. After school I did ask Zariq if he wanted some of my extra art supplies, he looked pleased.

(Maverick/Amaryllis)

Hello.... I guess. That Ari kid sure looks regal, probably rich. I don't know... I'm scared of just about all of the new kids. I kinda just hide in the corners and fluff my wings out. If any of you are reading this I'm sorry but I'm terrified of you. Please stay away...

(Autumn)

So, long story short, putting a can of diet coke in the microwave in the teachers lounge is not allowed. Funny story, actually. I was sent to the principal's office for using a ziptie to make a febreeze grenade and then throwing it at the English teacher, so while I was sitting there with my dignity, the principal left his desk. So i was like; omg is that a coke-cola can?! It was.

I regret nothing
I'm a Monkey!

~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maplefoxie » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:52 pm

Ummmm... I have no idea what to write today, but some friends of mine wanted to me to start socializing again... so hi again I guess?
Look, I'm not used to making 'friends' they get in the way too much personally, not that I'm trying to be offensive.

I knew I was writing earlier... what got into me?
I don't think I saw any of you, or if any of you ever saw me... it's not like you really care, I think it's normal to be shy to new people.

Well for you guys to know me, I guess here?
[Below resides sketches of carefully sketched flowers, the vast verity are dandelions with the quote "blown away by a single breath, but held together by the mind"]
P.S I have a strong instinct to start meeting people... should I?
~Melody Pia
Actually just say Mel

((I was mind blank what to write with her for a while, then did another entry, lol I'm way too insane about scedules, hey is Melody gonna be on the front orrrr?))
Also i should add a new character... who, I'll dress them up later. Lamai, Abbigale or This kiddo

╒════════════════════════════╕

"being awfully loud
for an introvert"
Hi I'm Maple!

future ❆ links

╘════════════════════════════╛

maplefoxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes