It's not a diary, it's a leaf!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Best duo?

Poppet and Fuzz
11%
Zeke and his pentagon
35%
the Maverick duo
21%
Ari and Roman
32%

Total votes : 62

Re: It's not a diary, it's a leaf!

Postby ~Italy~ » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:09 pm

➸ higgsbury wrote:
    of course! Done that already!

accepted
I'm a Monkey!

Monkeys are witty, curious, flexible, sociable, smart, problem-solver, artistic, polite, competitive
Sometimes they can be vain, clumsy, trickster, snobbish.
~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:12 pm

greetings fellow students. the name is akila, i am a new student to this school. it is a pleasure to meet all of you.
i apologize on the behalf of my brother if he seems rude. i promise he does not have bad intentions.

i have never seen this kind of way of communication. writing in books is something i am currently new to.
frankly, seems like I am new to everything, i've never seen in a place like this, nor seen people like this, but it will be journey that I will have to go through.
farewell fellow students.

akila

this is dreadful!
how can these poor peasants live this way ?
this place is miserable !! the peasants have such cheap clothing.. and they are all so disrespectful !! don't they know that i am a prince ?? don't they know how much importance i hold ??they think I am a peasant like they are !! giving me peasant food, and peasant knowledge. how am I supposed to last here??
the place is disgusting, there's gum underneath the desks, why is this book sticky ??

why did mother think this was a good idea ??
ari
Last edited by sniper tf2 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koushi. » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:02 pm

Hey leaf. Long time no write. I've been a little sick lately because of the weather. I hate the cold. Side effect of being a dragon shapeshifter I guess. Anyway, there are some new kids around school and they're so pretty to look at. The one guy is really snotty and called me a peasant (?) on the way to class. It sucks because he is actually kind of cute...not that I care. He's been eying Roman anyway. Again, not that I care or anything. His sister, Akila seems pretty nice. I might try and talk to her sometime? Heh. Then again, probably not. I better get to class.

Signed,
J. Mcveri
P.s sorry about the doodles...got bored.

*below the writing are some quick sketches of Dove eating cheese, a snarling Dragon, and an impressively shaded deer skull*
koushi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiribaku » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:02 pm

was-up leaf!!
its ya homie Lola here! There is like so many new students its unbelievable, Well.. hi cuties!!
I'm Lola! well if you did not know, I'm starting to think about moving schools i'm not sure why, OR I could ask to be home schooled
Eek! Excited right? I'll text my mom hold on, OKAY DONE, I think my brother might be coming to this school anyways so she'll probably say no, DONT GET EXCITED, He is such a dork. Haha don't tell him I said that!
Bye cuties!
-Lola
Hello Leaf, I'm Tigo If you don't remember. I've been gone lately due to personal issues. There is alot of new students I see. I mean I don't see Skayla here often. She said its something top secret. Like if its a secret why put it in the di- I mean leaf if its TOP secret, I don't get it everybody reads it. Oh yeah don't mind the thing on my back its my new machine called the super-flyer.
Bye leaf.. For now.
-Tigo Wolfmore
Last edited by kiribaku on Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

he/she
kiribaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiribaku » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:23 pm

Hey, I'm pretty weird!

Name: Tanner Kaika

Sexuality: likes boys and girls :3

Personality: tanner is lola's twin brother (they dont look the same because tanner dyed his hair for the love of green)
he loves to draw and is exactly like lola, he has quite the personality change around other people, and he loves and i mean LOVES to annoy lola.

Additional Things (Crushes, Powers, Growths, etc.):
crush: open
power: he can mess with peoples minds, the more he does it the stronger he gets (loves to mess with lola)
mssg me if one of your characters wants to be his crush.

he/she
kiribaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiribaku » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:33 am

Hey Cuties!
It's Me Lola!
My mom said no, Dear gosh. Well I was just ate some goldfish. Yummy, I just found you laying in the hallway. Jeez, I see what Ari was talking about hehe

he/she
kiribaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tonsilstone » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:45 am

OH WOW, look at this guy! Calling everyone 'peasant' ? Well hello Mr. Bigshot! Don't think you're so pretty, walking around the school being a prince in your own little wonderland. Lemmie guess, you ride dragons through NARNIA so you can save a princess? How NEAT. I bet I could knock you out in one single punch.

-Zariq

Ps, I have never seen Narnia
\m/
tonsilstone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiribaku » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:50 am

Hi leaf,
Dear Zariq, If you talked like that to me I would literally hunt you down. Next time watch who your talking to, Strong Advice.
Okay any-who Ari, This is a school ya know' not some enchanted castle. Oh jeez I wish, By the way has anyone seen Lola's brother? I mean like he's addicted to green. Like I mean it! Okay and I found this blue thingy in the halls!
I don't quite know what it is,
Anyways..
Bye leaf.
-Tigo Wolfmore

he/she
kiribaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arsxene » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:55 am

Heya leaf, so i heard there was this guy that uh kept being
rude and snobby and calling everyone a peasant at first i was confused untill i decided to yknow
make friends with the new tree-back students cause yknow trees and this snobby guy as you call him ari
and he just.
yknow what ima just make a separate page just to rant about what happened. (ooc-end of entry) so i started to talk with this lola and she seems pretty cool actually! also uh met this ghostlike guy he seems pretty friend aswell did you know this school has a secret mini garden!? it was all dead though cause yknow no-one cared for it and + it was secret! so i guess im doing that now. also i still couldnt talk to that tree boy but ohwell!
~Amelie~

(Amelie's Rant)
ugh ari is just something new; he called my favourite dress a bunch of sewed up rags AND ASSUMED that i live in the trashdumps!
HE SHOULD KNOW the eyes on my dress are from REAL beings/animals.
i did threaten him and telling him im a witch and i can use plants to kill him; but then he was like
how rude to threaten your prince now run along peasant. i swear he tried to use some puppet magic; good thing i was hexxed/spell to be mind controlling-proof.
wow he probably the prince of the trash-kingdom
somewhere where i dont belong/

───────{ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ - ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ}──
✦ Kuni/Zeph ✦ He/They ✦ Artist ✦ 18+
─────────────────────────────────

───────────────────────────
Tumblr - Insta - Signature Credit -
───────{ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ - ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ ᴏꜱᴀᴍᴜ }───

Arsxene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tonsilstone » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:01 pm

Blah, blah, blah. I could care less. He's calling everyone poor and a peasant! Makes me quite angry. I spent good money on these pyjamas, and I refuse to be called 'Bedhead' By him!
You should watch your face Mr. Tigo. I have a death list in my head and Im NOT afraid to write your name on it!

-Zariq Sepp
\m/
tonsilstone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me