♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Who's your favorite?

Prince Arathorn!
16%
Murlé!
21%
Sunora!
11%
I'm not quite sure yet
21%
They all sux >:P (jk, I love them all equally!)
32%

Total votes : 19

Re: ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:49 pm

Oh wow, okay, so Murlé's actually a bad-guy o_o
(also I'm pretty sure 'coronal' is actually spelt 'colonel' cx Unless you're replacing it with the sun-thing on purpose? o.o)
I really liked that scene with Arath and the mother, it was so sad! <3 You got her emotions and his confusion across really well (:
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:56 am

Ranger of the North wrote:
(also I'm pretty sure 'coronal' is actually spelt 'colonel' cx Unless you're replacing it with the sun-thing on purpose? o.o)
I really liked that scene with Arath and the mother, it was so sad! <3 You got her emotions and his confusion across really well (:

Heh, thank you c; I really wanted to capture her feelings, ;o; I'm glad they came through cx oh and I didn't even notice that! coronal is a word according to my laptop, but coronel is somehow misspelled so I was confused ? I'll probably change that cx
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☀ Chapter tres

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:33 am

ՏԱИѺГѦ:
Chapter 3

Sunora watched as the helicopter taking Arathorn away flew farther and farther into the distance until finally, it was completely out of sight against the clear blue sky.
Sunora stood there for awhile, she wasn't sure she wanted to move away from this spot, it could just be the last time she would ever see the Prince.
''No,'' the viscet muttered to herself, ''he'll be fine, just fine,'' with that Sunora walked away from the helicopter pad next to the azul ocean and back into the flourishing streets of the Golden City, she watched the hustle and bustle of the busy side walks as dozens of viscets adorned in colorful clothing raised their voice above the noise of automobiles and chatter, to attempt to sell you their 'revolutionary' products, when in reality it was just the same thing from two years ago.
Right then Sunora's thoughts were interrupted as two viscling's bumped into her, ''sorry!'' the eldest said in a preoccupied voice, Sunora was quick to answer, ''oh it's noth-'' she paused, feeling for the golden bracelet she never took off, looking down at her wrist she saw that it was gone.
''Hey, come back here!'' Sunora yelled in dismay, that bracelet was special to her, and she wouldn't allow it to be snatched away.
Down the busy streets Sunora went, trying to bump and push the minimum amount of viscets as she went, watching the two small viscling children the best she could as they darted under food carts, slide between busy shoppers legs, jumped over barrels and dodged vehicles, Sunora thought for sure she would lose them, when they ultimately scurried into an abandoned looking building near the edge of the city.
Quietly Sunora followed in after them, trying to move as silently as possible.
click, crack

Came the echo of one of the viscling's walking under glass, stealthily Sunora crept to the edge of a corner, hearing the footsteps coming closer, until they became just a few feet away from her, rapidly Sunora jumped out of her hiding place and just barely grabbed the viscling, he shrieked, not expecting Sunora.
''Lemme go lady, what did I ever do to you, eh?'' he said, struggling to get free of her tight, but not harmful grasp, Sunora replied out of breath, ''you took my golden bracelet, and I want it back, now,'' the viscling continued to kick and struggle, ''no way lady, I didn't steal anything of yours,'' he paused for a moment, adding in a childish tone, ''I'm just a kid, I wouldn't do anything like that, I'm innocent,'' Sunora heard another pair of footsteps behind her, hastily turning around, to see the second viscling handing up the golden bracelet to her, Sunora immediately released the boy viscling.
''aw shucks Sarah, I had her almost fooled and everything!'' the boy said in a disappointed voice, ''why'd ya have to go and just plain give it to her?'' the little girl inched closer to Sunora, ignoring the boys question.
''Aren't you friends of the royal Prince, Arathorn Sirena, and the King and Queen, and are the one with the special gift?'' Sarah asked inquisitively, eyes full with wonder, the boy interrupted, ''aw man, knowing that I could've sold the jewels for triple the price!'' Sarah gave him a dirty look, ''oh Frankie, is that all you care about?'' Frankie looked down, embarrassed, ''I'm sorry lady, please don't take us back to Solo un Sueño, it's a horrible place,'' Sunora looked at the two, somewhat confused, ''but . . . Solo un is controlled by the FFA, this city is controlled by the SSRC, they are nothing like the FFA, I would never even dream of taking you back there,'' the boy looked up, ''we ran away from Solo un, we barely got out alive, I'm tired of being controlled by some else, all of them are the same,'' Sunora shook her head, ''that's just not true, the FFA tell their people what to do, where to work, what they can eat and where,'' Sunora paused, choosing her words slowly, ''the SSRC on the other hand let you choose what you want to do, where you want to work, where you want to go,'' Sunora smiled down at them, ''why do you think there are no barriers keeping you in Ciudad Amarilla, it's because if you want to go, you can go,'' Frankie contemplated her words for awhile, ''I suppose your words could be true, this city is much more happy then Solo un I have noticed,'' Sarah interrupted, ''tell us about the Prince!'' she said enthusiastically, Sunora looked down at her bracelet, remembering how she had acquired it, ''well . . . I guess I could tell you how I got this bracelet from the Prince,'' Sarah's eyes widened, and even Frankie scudded in closer to her.
''It was on the beach one day, a few weeks after we had met, a little over a year ago,'' Sunora watched the two engrossed children as she continued, ''we had this funny idea that we should become blood brothers; or blood brother and sister in our case, so we decided to do it under our favorite palm tree we climbed on frequently,'' Sarah interrupted, ''what does being a blood brother mean?'' Sunora laughed, ''well, it means you cut each others finger and touch them together, making you blood brothers,'' Sarah giggled, ''that's silly, me and Frankie wouldn't have to do that, we're already brother and sister,'' Sunora shrugged, continuing, ''it might seem silly now, but back then we took it rather seriously,'' Sunora glanced down at her golden bracelet, content.
''So, we both snuck out of the palace and onto the beach like I said, then we cut each others finger, touching them together,'' Sarah cringed, obviously not liking the idea of blood, Sunora carried on, ''so, when it was all over and we warped our fingers up, Arath surprised me with giving this golden bracelet to me, I've cherished it ever since,''

Soon after talking to the two children, Sunora turned them over to the nearest orphanage, they went willingly and rather happily, just glad they didn't have to steal anymore.
It was now the middle of the afternoon, and Sunora was relaxing on a balcony connected to the palace, she felt good, she had done a good deed helping those children, but now that that was all over and she wasn't so preoccupied, Sunora began to worry about Arath again.
What if he ran into trouble in the city of Una Vez, what if he was captured or hurt, or anything.
Sunora's worst fears seemed to start to come true, she couldn't understand it, she suddenly felt an immense feeling of confusion and sadness, it wasn't close by through, it was faint, distant.
Sunora perked her ears, she couldn't feel anything in the city below her but annoyance and impatience, probably just shoppers getting a little giddy, so where was this feeling coming from?
She swallowed hard, what if it was Arathorn?
Pain.
She felt pain now, it hurt so bad, but there was nothing wrong with her physical body, ''what is happening?!'' Sunora thought to herself furiously, she had to do something, even if it wasn't Arath, she had to find out for sure, with great haste Sunora ran out of the palace.
Sunora had to do something, she was going to Una Vez Bueno.
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:43 pm

~Teya~ wrote:
Heh, thank you c; I really wanted to capture her feelings, ;o; I'm glad they came through cx oh and I didn't even notice that! coronal is a word according to my laptop, but coronel is somehow misspelled so I was confused ? I'll probably change that cx
You did a good job! ;D Ahh, haha, I see. Yeah, I looked 'coronal' up out of curiosity (and to make sure I wasn't misunderstanding you, hehe) and apparently it's something to do with the sun or stars or something! o:

Yes, Sunora! Go! Save him! Go, girl, go!!
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:45 pm

~Teya~ wrote:
You did a good job! ;D Ahh, haha, I see. Yeah, I looked 'coronal' up out of curiosity (and to make sure I wasn't misunderstanding you, hehe) and apparently it's something to do with the sun or stars or something! o:

Yes, Sunora! Go! Save him! Go, girl, go!!

Oh, that's coolio cx And heck yee, save that helpless man! XDD
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ Chapter las cuatro

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:46 pm

𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓷:
Chapter 4

''There's no where to run,'' Arathorn thought desperately to himself, frozen in shock and fear.
''The male FFA viscet and his horrid men are going to kill me, or worse,'' he blinked, heart racing, the FFA agents were walking towards him, but just then the five SSRC members raised their weapons to the FFA agents, beginning to fire.
''Get out of the way!'' one of them shouted, breaking Arath's daze, the Prince hurriedly ran out of the way of the whizzing bullets overhead, dropping down next to the still crying viscet-woman in the alleyway, she looked up at him, confused, ''you weren't lying, you really aren't part of the FFA?'' she asked in a barely audible whisper, ''I'm so sorry I didn't believe you,'' the female added in an apologetic tone, Arath smiled faintly, glancing over at her, but keeping an eye on the battling soldiers, ''It's alright,'' he said putting a hand on her shaking shoulder, ''I understand,''
The pair watched as the two different sides duked it out, when Arath realized he had a weapon that went with the FFA suit, he looked down at the steel black pistol, it made him feel sick just looking down at it, the thought of genuinely killing someone frightened him, but he had to do something, he couldn't just let the soldiers that were trying to protect him be alone in their battle, he knew how to shoot a gun, but could he really pull the trigger when it counted?
For right now Arath didn't have to find out, because he had just gotten an idea, Arath turned to the female, ''do you know anywhere we could find vinegar and baking soda? the female looked at him funny, but answered, ''yes, my apartment, it's right beside this alleyway, follow me,'' quickly Arath followed the woman up the stairs and into her small apartment, ''here they are,'' she held up a large gallon bottle of vinegar and a small box of baking soda.
''Ok, go around the whole apartment complex and get all the vinegar and baking soda you can find, oh, and some milk bottles,'' the woman raised her eye brow but complied, probably figuring she had nothing to lose, after a few brief minutes she came back holding a large box full of what Arath had requested, ''do you have a terrace by any chance?'' Arath asked hopefully, ''why yes, we do, but we shouldn't go out there, the FFA soldiers can see us easily from up there, we're practically right under them on the terrace,'' Arath smiled, ''that's exactly what I want,'' with that Arath opened the door to the terrace, bringing the heavy box full of supplies with him, ''now, pour a few cups of vinegar in each gallon milk bottle, and when I say ''now'' put a few spoonfuls of baking soda in each bottle, screw on the cap tight and throw it off the edge to the closest FFA soldier,'' in just a minute, the two had filled all of the plastic milk gallons and glass milk bottles with vinegar, ''ok, three . . . two . . . one . . . go!'' Arath shouted, throwing as many glass bottles and plastic gallons off the balcony, within seconds bubbly foam-like explosions blew in the faces of the FFA soldiers, they began to cough and rub their eyes as the powerful smell of vinegar filled the air completely, making it extremely hard to breath.
The female cheered, jumping up and down, ''you rats are getting what you deserve!'' she yelled blissfully, the SSRC members that remained looked up in disbelief at the Prince, but it wasn't over yet, suddenly Arath heard a crunch to the back of him, he turned around grabbing for his pistol from impulse, to see a single FFA member.
The female next to Arath looked as well, both the Prince and the FFA member raised their gun towards one another.
''No!'' the female screamed getting in front of Arathorn just as a single shot rang out, echoing faraway into the distance.
Arath watched in horror as the female viscet started to fall to the ground, he caught her midair, slowly sinking to his knees, he looked deep into the woman's eyes, they were blank.
He looked down at her bullet wound, directly in the heart, ''dear god,'' he whispered, touching the bloody wound, then looking up at the FFA officer, for a moment he thought he looked almost sorry, almost.
It was the same one that had found him, he was sure of it, the same dragonfly-like shoulder tattoo, and peculiar leaf tattoos just next to his eye, he felt such hatred for this viscet-man.
''Do you have no soul?'' Arath simply asked him, looking down at his name tag, the other viscet stayed silent, ''Burns,'' he muttered, ''that's appropriate, your soul has been burnt out of you,'' he sneered, feeling the tears start to form in the back of his eyes, but refused to let them out.
With a spit second action, Arath jumped for the officer, but he was to quick and darted out of the way, Arath tried again but with the same results, ''give up already, if you believe in souls, than you're weaker than I thought,'' Murlé snarled, but Arath wasn't done with him yet, he slowly reached for his pistol, he could kill this viscet, he knew he could.
It seemed Murlé had forgotten about Arathorn's gun, quickly he reached for his own, Arath pulled the trigger, missing with his shaky hands, going for a second, but Murlé had gotten his gun by then, shooting Arath in the arm, causing him to drop his weapon.
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:40 am

D: :o :shock: D:

;)
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ Chapter cinco

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:06 am

LIEUTENANT CORONEL MURLé BURNS:
Chapter 5

Murlé exhaled deeply as he walked over to the injured Prince, with just the hint of a smirk on his cold features.
''Get up,'' Murlé growled down at Arathorn, who was on the hardwood floor in pain, clutching his bloody arm, ''I'd rather die than follow your orders,'' Arathorn retorted up at him, Murlé clenched his teeth in annoyance, he was done playing games with this spoiled brat.
''I'd love that too, but sadly, my commanding officer wants you alive,'' he said grabbing Arath by the neck, bringing him to his feet, the Prince slit his eyes, ''then why did you kill her?'' Murlé paused for a moment, ''I was merely going to injure you like I did just now, but the dumb braud got in the way, making me lose my focus,'' rapidly Murlé bound Arathorn's hands, kicking his gun across the room just to be sure.
''C'mon Prince, after you, your royal highness,'' Murlé said pushing the Prince down the stairs to the ground floor of the apartment building, and ushering him out the door, Murlé looked around at the four fake FFA soldiers that had really been undercover SSRC, looking towards one of his men.
''Hey, Major,'' he snapped his fingers a few times recalling the officers name, ''Franco, where's the fifth man, he didn't get away from you men did he now?'' Franco looked at the ground uncomfortably, ''yes Lieutenant, he did sir,'' Murlé rubbed his forehead in irritation, ''he could send help in just a few hours, instead of it taking at least a day for the King to send out backup,'' looking down at the four fallen SSRC members he added, ''I guess it can't be helped, he's long gone by now, we'll just have to get back to Solo un Sueño double quick, forward, men!''

After two long hours in a military truck guarding Prince Arathorn, Murlé was happy to be only a minute or so from the gates of Solo un, when the Prince suddenly spoke after remaining silent for the whole journey, ''whats it feel like being part of the FFA?''
Murlé thought for a moment, ''it feels good, especially getting the bad guy,'' the Prince sat up for a second, somewhat weak from his wound that no one had bothered bandaging, ''how . . . how are we possibly the bad ones?'' he asked looking forward to the city that was now in view.
''Because you don't understand that we are only helping our citizens,'' the Prince raised an eye brow as Murlé continued, ''we protect our people, we give them a stable job, food, water - a meaningful life,'' Murlé smiled, looking at the approaching city, but he knew the Prince wasn't at all convinced.
''You drag families, children out of their home to work for your cause, you kill the ones that refuse your cult, and brain wash the children to believe it is all for the greater good, and they even start to completely forget about their own parents,''
''My parents died at the bloody hands of the SSRC, and the FFA had nothing to do with it!'' Murlé snapped, shaking slightly with uncontrollable anger, ''you know nothing,'' he growled, just as the gates to Solo un opened and the truck was ushered through.
Soon the truck arrived in front of the General's headquarters, and Murlé along with the Prince jumped out of the truck, ''don't even think about running,'' Murlé said, holding onto the Princes' wounded arm just to be sure.
The Prince looked around at the thriving city with many people, but Murlé took no notice of them.
''Do you see the people,'' the Prince whispered, Murlé sighed in irritation, ''what?'' the Prince looked into Murlé's eyes, refusing to move his gaze, ''do you see them?'' Murlé looked around at the busily working people, working on putting up military buildings, shops, going in and out of the weapons depot, he saw nothing wrong with this.
''They are working, of course I see them,'' Murlé answered, wanting to be on his way, and beginning to pull on the Princes' injured arm, but the Prince was as if glued to the spot, saying very calmly, ''do you think they are happy?'' Murlé scoffed at the question, answering immediately, ''of course they are! Can we go now?'' The Prince stayed glued, ''look at them again,''
For some unknown reason, Murlé felt the strong urge to run into the General's office and refuse the Princes' silly suggestion, he didn't want to look at them again, but why? ''just look at them, they won't hurt you for heaven sakes,'' Murlé thought desperately, looking towards the workers, not just at their labors, but at their faces, their clothes.
Dirty, ragged, unwilling to make eye contact with him, sad, depressed, scared, annoyed, weak, frail, some injured, most just looked . . . dead.
They truly looked dead inside, nothing to live for, nothing to make them smile or make them happy.
Murlé swallowed down hard, standing there for just a moment stalk still, he pulled Arathorn hard with a jolt, the Prince didn't fight him anymore, walking along side him as the pair stepped into the elevator leading to the General's pearly white office he wasn't all together sure he liked quite as much as the last time he was there.
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:53 pm