♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Who's your favorite?

Prince Arathorn!
16%
Murlé!
21%
Sunora!
11%
I'm not quite sure yet
21%
They all sux >:P (jk, I love them all equally!)
32%

Total votes : 19

Re: ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀

Postby Ranger of the North » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:04 pm

~Teya~ wrote:
Ranger of the North wrote:
whAt they got traitors on the inside! :O

...what's Six Flags? o.o Have fun! :D

Oh it's just a theme park .. with roller coasters ;) ;) And thanks!
Oh, awesome!! :D
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ Chapter trece

Postby ~Teya~ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:15 am

LIEUTENANT CORONEL MURLé BURNS:
Chapter 13

Murlé took a deep breath as the four of them walked into King Escarlata's study, he was sitting behind a large reddish colored desk with many papers strewn across the whole thing, there were various book shelves and a floor-to-ceiling window to the back of him.
The guards in the palace had given Murlé dirty looks as he passed, but Arath assured them he would be fine so they had begrudgingly let him pass.
''Father, this spy tried to kill me in the forest, but Sunora pushed me out of the way and then-'' Arath was interrupted as Escarlata held up his hand, looking up at Arath as if he were a small child who had just discovered a butterfly for the first time, ''slow down Arath, are you sure this viscet tried to kill you?'' Arath nodded his head in a yes, ''of course I am father, I heard him and another talking, and they were shooting at us and-'' Escarlata raised his hand again, saying, ''what is he doing here?'' the King asked looking over to Murlé, ''I am here because your own people were trying to frame me for regicide,'' Murlé snapped, Escarlata glared at him for a moment, then looked back to Arath, ''is this true, Arathorn?'' Escarl asked, Arath crossed his arms, ''yes, yes it is, they took him and hid him inside the palace in a cell, and somehow thought they'd frame him for my murder since he has ''escaped'' and I guess, would have something against me,'' Arath glanced over to Murlé for a second, then back to his father, who said, ''how do you know all this?''
Sun raised her hand slowly, ''I found him in the cell in the palace, I heard the SSRC spies or rogues talking, they mentioned they were getting a lot of gold for doing it,'' Escarlata looked over at the SSRC member, ''he must be a spy, sent in by General Engaño, he's in charge of things like this,'' the King looked back over to Murlé with an accusing expression, saying, ''I looked into you Murlé, you're the Generals little side project, you got all A's in school, top of your class, even got the ''Most dedicated FFA officer award'' just last year, with the special tattoo to match,'' Escarl said with a slightly mocking smirk.
Murlé looked down, glancing at his large dragonfly shoulder tattoo that was on both shoulders and went down his back, he remembered getting it, the whole process took more than an hour, they would put a special chemical in the skin and burnt over it to make the marking, and it turned the skin and fur black wherever they put the burn.
It hurt like hell, but they told him with the help of that marking, everyone would respect him, and he would be destined for greatness.
''Yeah I knew your parents too,'' Escarlata added, Murlé broke from his half-trance and stared up at the King, ''you did? how did you know them?'' Murlé blurted out, taking a step closer to Escarlata, Escarlata's smirk got just a bit wider as he said, ''yeah, I knew them, they were a big part of the SSRC, helped start it in fact,'' he paused, looking around the room, even the SSRC spy looked at least a bit interested, ''but, they turned on us, went over to the FFA, just like that,'' he snapped his fingers, making Murlé flinch, ''we obviously couldn't tolerate such a thing, so we raided the city they were hiding in, cowards,'' Escarlata sneered, ''it took us awhile to find them in all the smoke and buildings, but we found them alright, I found them,'' he leaned just a bit closer to Murlé, ''I shot 'em both, point blank,''
''Father!'' Arathorn exclaimed in shock, ''how could you do such a thing?'' the Prince added, Escarl looked away from Murlé to his son, saying casually, ''they were traders, scum, they deserved everything that happened to them,'' Murlé stood next to the Kings desk, shaking with rage, but Escarlata's last sentence set him off even more.
''You murderer!'' Murlé yelled, lounging for Escarlata and they both fell to the ground, ''you'll pay you'll pay!'' he didn't care if he was shot or killed just then, he would wring Escarlata's neck before he was completely dead.
Escarlata was stronger than he thought, even with all of his new adrenaline and pent up energy the King managed to get him off of him in mere seconds, throwing Murlé onto his back and standing to his feet, Murlé jumped for him again but felt the hands of Arath holding him back, ''let me go!'' Murlé demanded, he would not be giving up just yet.
''Murlé, please calm down, I understand how you feel,'' Arathorn pleaded, but Murlé refused, ''like I've said before, you know nothing,'' with that he punched Arath's injured arm and Arath let him go, and he lounged for Escarlata again, who now gave out a laugh, ''stupid boy, I may be older, but I have more experience,'' Escarlata ducked out of the way and Murlé hit the wall.
''That laugh,'' Murlé thought, ''I remember that laugh . . .''
Just then Murlé felt a small needle prick into the side of his neck, he removed it, looking at the dart with suspicion, it wasn't poisonous, but it was a sleeping dart, he looked back to see Sun holding a dart gun with a pitiful look on her face.
''Oh no you don't,'' Murlé snarled menacingly, feeling the effects of the dart as colorful dots started to cover his vision entirely and he closed his eyes, not fighting it anymore.
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☀ Chapter catorce

Postby ~Teya~ » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:56 am

ՏԱИѺГѦ:
Chapter 14

Sounds of thunder were approaching from the high mountains many miles away, she could see the flashes in the distance and colossal sized thunderheads hanging over the sierras, as they slowly made their way over to the city of Ciudad Amarilla.
The golden city didn't look so golden at present, a storm had suddenly swept in after noon, now it was around four 'o clock and although the sun should still allow light into the city at this time of day, it was dark and dreary due to the gray overcast sky, no light was going to get in the rest of this day, Sunora thought it rather appropriate under the circumstances.
Right now she had time to reflect, being in her bedroom sitting next to her large window with no one in sight helped, she was tired of feeling everyone else's emotions, she wanted to feel her own for once.
All of those horrible emotions she had felt just a few hours ago refused to let go of her consciousness; such rage, such, sadness in a way, like nothing she'd ever experienced.
She had never seen Escarlata like that before, he was always so fatherly, so caring, for some reason she just couldn't picture him murdering someone, let alone a mother and father he had previously known, and most likely knew they had a child.
Sunora curled up next to the floor length window, staring at her reflection in the clear glass as soft raindrops hit the glass, she never really did take the time to look at herself in the mirror, no doubt afraid of just how different she looked from everyone else around her, that was probably why she had no mirrors in her bedroom, although she'd never dare tell anyone that, not even Arathorn.
When Murlé had looked at her with the dart gun in her hand, and uttered his last words before leaving consciousness, she knew what they had actually meant, oh no you don't didn't mean he hated her for using the gun, he had hated her for having pity for him, the worst possible thing someone could do to you when you're angry was simply to pity them, she'd venture to guess.
Sunora sighed deeply, running her paw through her thick mane and resting her head on her knees, she was thankful for the quietness, but knew it wouldn't last.
There was a soft knocking on the door just then, turning her head, she heard a voice, ''Sunora, are you in there? It's just me, Arathorn,'' Sunora waited awhile to reply, eventually speaking, ''I'd rather be alone,'' there was a long pause, and she thought he might have given up, ''please?'' Arath murmured pleadingly, Sunora gave in, getting up from the window and opening the door, saying nothing as Arath walked in and she closed the door behind her.
''What do you want?'' Sunora asked, a bit more defensive than she'd meant too, walking past Arath and sitting back down next to the window, Arath did the same, saying quietly, ''I just . . . didn't want to be alone, I guess,''
For awhile Sunora and Arathorn sat in silence, looking out the window into the stormy city, just watching the clouds go by and the raindrops fall onto the window, Arath broke the silence, ''what do you think life would be like if I never found out I was a Prince, and you had been able to stay on your planet?'' he asked, now looking over to Sunora who continued to stare out the window, ''I suppose,'' Sunora paused, thinking, ''I suppose life would be very different,'' Arath looked up at the clouds as if he could pierce through them and see Sunora's home planet, ''yeah,'' he said simply, rubbing his injured arm.
''But,'' Sunora began, ''I don't think I'd like it as much,'' she turned to look at Arath, and they both gave a mutual smile to each other, ''I think so too,'' Arath said, but then he looked down in a thoughtful frown, ''I wonder what Murlé would have been like if he had grown up with his parents,'' Sunora suddenly took hold of Arath's hand, she wouldn't allow him to feel bad for something he had no control over, ''what your father did was wrong, but you had absolutely nothing to do with it, you weren't even born yet,''
''But I'm still related to the one that did do it,'' Arath looked away, ''I was really getting somewhere with Murlé, I know he is capable of good, but now . . . ''
''He can still be good, it's just a matter of finding it,'' Sunora cut in, but Arath shrugged, ''if I let him anywhere near my father he'll kill him or die trying, you saw him, even more than I did,'' she shivered slightly, ''yeah, I did,'' she thought to herself, ''well, just sitting here and sulking isn't going to help anyone,'' Sunora said, jumping up and holding out her hand to Arath, ''we will just have to try and talk to Murlé, it's not like he's oceans away, he's just in the jail two miles from here,'' Arath took hold of Sunora's hand and stood, ''you're right, what's the worst that could happen anyways?'' Sunora's mind spun with a thousand different ways it could go wrong, but she still managed to answer calmly, ''yeah, nothing,''
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ Chapter quince

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:30 pm

𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓷:
Chapter 15

With the loud squeak of a cold iron barred door, the guard walked up the long hall of prison mates as Arathorn and Sunora followed the man inside hesitantly.
He tried to ignore the many stares of the prison inmates, but it was harder than it seemed, just cold, deathly glares as he passed, he made certain to stay away from the bars, their faces mostly had black crudely done tattoos, like Murlé's in some ways.
After what seemed like a literal eternity they arrived at the door of a solitary cell, farther into the lockup, the guard stopped, ''good luck,'' he said with a smirk, ''call me if you need anything,'' with that the guard walked away back to his post, and Arath and Sunora stood by the barred cell, looking down at Murlé who had his back turned to him, laying on his bed.
''Murlé?'' Arath asked quietly, putting one paw on a bar, Murlé turned his head slightly, but still said nothing, Arath sighed, trying again, ''I know what my father did was wrong, but-'' Murlé interrupted, ''but I don't care, I knew I should have never left Solo, all its caused me was getting locked up three different times, and everyone wanting to slit my throat,''
''You know that's not true,'' Arath said in a low tone, and Murlé turned to face them both, saying, ''oh yeah?'' he sneered, ''you seem so damn innocent Arath, but you're not, none of you are, all of you have blood on your hands, whether you choose to admit it or not,'' Arath suddenly felt mad at Murlé, pushing out everything else in his mind, ''oh yeah? Well what about the innocent woman you murdered in cold blood just yesterday!'' Arath snapped, seeing the jawbone in Murlé's mouth tighten, he added, ''how many have you yourself killed in the name of the FFA, how much blood is on your hands?''
Murlé waited awhile to reply, as Arath stared intently at him, before his finally said, ''she was the first, actually,'' Murlé looked down at the cement floor, adding, ''I meant it when I said it the first time, I didn't mean to kill her,'' Murlé inhaled, looking up at the ceiling and laying his head back on the bed, crossing his arms, ''but don't worry, I'll get out of here soon,'' Arath raised an eye brow, turning to Sunora for a second as well, even she looked a bit confused, Murlé smiled, continuing to look up at the ceiling, saying in a matter-a-fact voice, ''they say I'm going to be executed tomorrow, for attempted regicide,''
''What!?'' Arath exclaimed, taking hold of two of the bars on the door to the cell, Murlé turned again, looking at Arath and Sunora, ''oh don't worry, I'll get out of it alright,'' Murlé paused, ''and when I do, I'll kill your daddy, point blank,'' Arath took a step back, he wasn't very shocked at his words, if he was in his place, he might do the same thing, but still his heart pounded hearing them, he wanted to help Murlé, but at the same time, he resisted the urge to kill the lieutenant himself.
''Well, what do you have to say to my jaw dropping words?'' Murlé asked simply, looking at Arath and Sunora, ''from what I gather you've only killed once, you could just stop now and be done with it,'' Sunora pointed out, speaking for the first time since they had entered the prison, Murlé shook his head, ''I don't like killing, and I promise I'll stop once Escarlata is in a coffin, how's that?'' Sunora slit her eyes annoyed, ''Escarlata killed your parents because they were traders, you don't have to be like them,'' immediately Arath could tell Sunora regreted calling them 'traders'.
''Don't tell me who I should be like,'' Murlé snarled, jumping up from the bed and putting his head through the bars, ''your father Arath, killed mine, and my mother, do you expect me to stand here and forgive him?'' Murlé asked looking to Arath, he looked down from Murlé's gaze, but then up again to meet his eyes, ''yes,'' Arath said simply, and Murlé shook his head taking a few steps back, ''oh no you don't, don't come at me with that ''everything can be forgiven'' stuff,'' he growled, ''murder can't ever be forgiven,'' Murlé added, and Arath sighed deeply, staring up at the ceiling for a moment, then said, ''well it's not like I've tried to kill you for that woman, have I?'' Murlé bit his lip, saying, ''well, to be far you did try,'' he laughed, but then got more serious again, ''that's different, they were my parents . . . and she was just someone you barely even knew, wasn't she?''
''Life is life, that's not the point Murlé,'' Arath said softly, trying to understand his view point, Murlé sat back down on the small bed and rubbed his face in irritation, ''well it is to me, enough said, I'm tired of going around in circles,''
Arathorn sighed, opening his mouth to say something more, but Sunora put a hand on his shoulder, saying quietly, ''C'mon Arath, lets go,'' he turned to Sunora, he knew she was right, and he also knew it was very unlikely Murlé could actually kill his father, he'd just end up getting killed instead, but telling him that wouldn't stop him.
''Ok,'' Arath said giving in, walking away with Sunora by his side, eventually they made their way out of the prison and into the fresh air again, it would be dark in a few hours he thought, not that there would be much difference, it was still pouring rain and storm clouds filled the sky.
''Do you think he meant it?'' Arath asked, turning to look at Sunora, she turned to looked at him as well, and said, ''if you mean trying to kill your father, yes, not that he's likely to succeed,'' Arath shook his head, ''no, I don't mean that,'' he paused, looking back at the prison as they stood by the door, ''are they going to execute him?''
''I doubt he'd lie,'' Sunora said with a shrug, and with that the two made their way back up the muddy path, with cold rain drenching them as they walked in silence.
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:00 am

Murlé noooooo :c

Bad Murlé, BAD!
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:26 pm

~Teya~ wrote:
Murlé noooooo :c

Bad Murlé, BAD!
Yes! But no! And why!-?
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ Chapter dieciséis

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:30 am

LIEUTENANT CORONEL MURLé BURNS:
Chapter 16

''Rise 'n shine, sunshine, here's your last meal,'' the irritatingly smirky voice of a guard said loudly to Murlé, sliding through a packet of food past the small, round food notch, it dropped to the floor with a dull sound, and the guard went on his way farther down the halls.
He went to pick it up, opening it with his claws, ''urgh,'' Murlé coughed, inhaling the disgusting smell of the food, it smelled like rotten fish mixed with rotten eggs, there was no way he was eating that.
Suddenly he got an idea, he smiled, waiting for the guard to come 'round to him again on his way back, shouting, ''hey guard!'' the guard stopped a few feet away from Murlé, and he continued, ''I really respect you for what you do officer, I understand it's just your job and everything, so I wanted to repay you for your services,'' Murlé held out the food bag and a moment later squirted all of the liquid-like food all over the guard.
Murlé and all of the prisoners nearby burst out laughing, Murlé banging his hands on his cell door as he laughed, but he seemed to be hitting thin air a few seconds later, and the cell door opened with the angry officer standing just outside of the cell.
Murlé swallowed hard as the guard entered, saying, ''ah c'mon man, it was just a joke,'' the guard walked closer, his eyes bloodshot from getting the substance in his eyes, ''you little rat,'' the guard exclaimed, twisting Murlé's left arm behind his back, he winced in pain, trying to get out of the mans grip, the guard said, ''you're lucky you're getting executed today and you need to be able to walk, or else I'd break every bone in your body,''
''Theoretically you can't really break every bone, it'd take way to long and I'm sure you have to be elsewhere,'' Murlé said and the guard twisted his arm even more, then loosened his grip and threw him to the floor, slamming the cell door behind him, saying, ''I'm sure you'll be quite the hotshot when there are multiple guns aiming at you before your last breath,'' with that he left, his footsteps echoing down the hall.
Murlé smiled smugly, ''or not,'' he thought, looking down at the small pocket knife he had snagged from the guard, he noticed it in the officer's jacket before, figuring if he got him mad enough the guard would come into the cell, he'd been right.
The usual execution custom was known to use rope to bind the viscets hands, if he could get out of his bindings, maybe he could snag a gun and get out of there, he just hoped he was right, and wouldn't really be executed.

After a few long hours, two SSRC officers came to take Murlé away, binding his hands with rope, he took a deep breath as they lead him through the long halls and past the lockup entrance, Murlé stopped for a moment as his eyes adjusted to the sunny day, the ground was wet and still a bit cold from yesterdays storm, but now everything looked clean and fresh.
For a brief second everything seemed to slow down, and all Murlé could hear was the birds singing and the grass blowing softly in the calm breeze, the sun shone down on him and made everything look golden, but then the moment was gone and the officers shoved him to keep going.
Soon enough they arrived at a structure next to the royal palace, usually used for speeches and celebrations, but could also be used for executions, so anyone could watch.
There was a large wooden stage, with soldiers all around the premise, along with a crowd of viscets to the front of the stage talking and chattering.
Murlé knew the place well, he had been there once before, when he was younger, he had thought he was ready for the ultimate job, actual cold blooded regicide of King Escarlata during a celebration.
But it had failed, obviously, just because some girl in the crowd had tackled him, now that he thought about it, the girl looked awfully like Sun, he smirked to himself, it probably had been her.
But now none of that mattered anymore, Murlé looked around at the large group of viscets that had come to watch, he was surprised anyone had come, but it didn't bother him, he was not going to die today.
Before Murlé and the officers went up on the stage, where no doubt, the execution was taking place, the officers along with Murlé paused as they heard commotion to the back of them, the whole crowd faded into in silence.
He turned to see Arathorn and Sun in front of the crowd, pleading with King Escarlata, who had his arms crossed and head held high, ''good 'ol Arath, give me some more time,'' Murlé thought as he continued to secretly work on his bindings with the small pocket knife, he was at least half way through, and it'd take just awhile longer.
''Father you can't!'' Arath exclaimed to Escarl, ''it's no use,'' he thought, sighing deeply as the conversation escalated quickly.
''King Escarlata you know this is wrong,'' Sun said, but the King said nothing, ignoring the two and nodding to the two SSRC officers to get Murlé onto the stage, ''well, at least they tried,'' Murlé muttered to the officers jokingly as they ushered him up the stairs, the crowd cheered and booed, ''just a little bit more,'' he thought desperately, this was cutting it close, four SSRC soldiers began to march onto the stage with rifles, their shiny boots making a loud, menacing stomping sound that echoed in Murlé's ears, he heart beat faster and faster as the soldiers stood in their designated spots and Murlé walked slowly over to a large scarlet red circle, he started to resist now, but the two officers held his arms tight, making sure he couldn't get away.
''Just a bit more, just a bit more,'' Murlé's head spun, desperately looking for a way out, but there was none.
The pocket knife was so dull it felt as if it was doing nothing, maybe he really was going to die here, right than and there, he was going to die in shame and loneliness.
The whole world appeared to grow darker and darker as he struggled to cut his bindings, it was all he was focused on, all he cared about.
All sounds were drowned out and distant, the cheering and booing, the yelling of Arath to his father, the birds singing.
But then suddenly it all came flooding back as the rope gave out and was cut, just as Murlé entered the scarlet circle and the officers were about to stand away from him, with the quick motion of his hand his took the nearest officer's pistol and hid it behind his back, pretending his hands were still bound.
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:30 pm

That was close!! :o
How did the officer not notice, though? o.o
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:59 am

That was close!! :o
How did the officer not notice, though? o.o

He was right next to Murlé and Murlé just slid it out of its holster, the guard didn't think to check his gun because he thought Murlé had his hands tied behind his back making it impossible to steal his pistol c: He might notice eventually, who knows ;)
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me