░░░░ o y a s u m i ░░   ▷ a journal for lys

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: ░░░░ o y a s u m i ░░   ▷ a journal for lys

Postby lysander » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:48 pm

sentimental_android wrote:
ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ::
sentimental_android
ᴅᴏʟʟ ɴᴀᴍᴇ::
zefiei
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ::
male
sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ɴᴀᴍᴇ::
rhamiel
ᴍᴏᴏᴅʙᴏᴀʀᴅ::
♡♡♡

ᴇxᴛʀᴀs::

w i p ♡

dilly. wrote:

purrtato wrote:
╔══════════════╗
username: purrtato
doll name: cory
shadow name: payson
moodboard: here

╚══════════════╝

FluffyBirdie wrote:
╞════════════╡ "My story is a typical one, so don't ask," ╞════════════╡
--username--
FluffyBirdie
--doll name--
Aiden
--gender--
Male
--shadow name--
Arvid

--moodboard--
"You're a psychopath."
"I prefer creative."

--A story through song--
Drag Me Down by One Direction
Again by ARAKI
Novocaine by Fall Out Boy
Stabat Mater by Woodkid
Monster by Beth Crowley
Outrunning Karma by Alec Benjamin

--Personality moodboard--
Mysterious. Powerful. Intimidating.
Those are the words used often to
describe him, but they're by strangers.
Once you know him better, everything
gets worse...
╞════════════╡ "Else I might do something I won't regret." ╞════════════╡

Arvid wrote:"Bonus afterword! Mainly because I can't let you go down all "oh touch me and I'll hurt you". That's overdone, Aiden, get a new mojo. Anyway, basically he had a few bad breakups and flipped like the saltiest pancake--you keep forgetting I can make myself incorporeal right--so don't ask about his 'story' because it'd bore you to death and then some, and aLSO---"
[ The rest was redacted by a mysterious force. ]
Last edited by lysander on Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
kalonsartadoptswritingtoyhouse
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysander » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:35 pm

im procrastinating so im going to make a list because i love making lists

favorite anime!!!
mawaru penguindrum
serial experiments lain
kino no tabi
evangelion
fate zero
flipflappers
puella magi madoka magica

favorite manga!!! most of these are super mature rated so dont look them up kids
blame!
oyasumi punpun
coponicus no kokyuu
dorohedoro
kiseijuu
the ancient magus bride
girl from the other side

favorite tv shows!!!
bojack horseman (ugh i love it so much it has some of the best character writing in any piece of media ive seen)
steven universe
bobs burgers
rick and morty
(i dont rlly watch live action tv because im a weeb who loves animation in general)

favorite movies!!!
ratatouille
spirit away
kubo and the two strings
a great beauty (dir. paolo sorrentino bc this is probably not well known)
i love rom coms too but theres so many i enjoyed i dont remember them all

favorite documentary series!!! yes i love documentaries dont look at me!!!!!!!!!
chef's table (THIS MAKES ME CRY ALL THE TIME BECAUSE I RELATE TOO MUCH TO THE PURSUIT OF CREATIVITY)!!!
the look of silence (not a series but boy this was powerful)
honestly i love all documentaries that arent like? prime time tv-ified, i like them when theyre more cinematic/longer

favorite books!!!
house of leaves - mark z. danielewski
let the great world spin - colum mccann
the road - cormac mccarthy
the martian chronicles - ray bradbury
ender's game - orson scott card
dune - frank herbert
(h..ha.. you can probably tell i really like sci-fi............................ it's interesting bc these influenced my writing to such a point i feel like my writing sometimes sounds like and old white guy's from the 70s hHAAa)

favorite muscians?!?!?! just kidding im only doing albums
tpab and gkmc - kendrick lamar
literally any album clipping puts out - clipping
bottomless pit - death grips
in the aeroplane over the sea - neutral milk hotel (yeah, yeah)
product - sophie
the waters - mick jenkins
telefone - noname
emotion - carly rae jepsen (alright this album is amazing dont even look at me)
grow - chon
toon time raw - jerry paper
and like 10000000000000 other albums theres so many i love i love music
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysander » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:41 pm

DO I SLEEP OR DRAW ART FOR THIS ADOPT

i might.. do something quick,,,,,
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

uguuu x3 nyaaa anime

Postby lysander » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:00 am

ok this is totally abt those salts i got over the cs confessions blog
except i dont have the energy to elongate my thoughts bc im still as sick as a dog
i think this is a good opportunity to expand on my thoughts regarding my art just so that no ones got a reason to put words into my mouth

ok heres the quote for reference's sake

It took me roughly 10 seconds to send that message in so no time was really wasted, and I'm frankly already better than you so please don't make me laugh with that "outdo me!!!" [expletive]. I sent it in because I think it's unfair that your 'uguuu x3 nyaaa anime' scribbles get more attention than they deserve simply because children think chibi anime art is the pinnacle of creativity.

first of all drawing is just 1 of several hobbies, i dont spend that much time on it relatively speaking
ive spent much longer doing writing for example while art's always been a kinda on/off thing for me that i do for fun

second of all yea my art on cs is totally overrated, ur point? i dont think it deserves a fraction of the attention it gets either but for some reason this anon was REALLY BUTTHURT abt it when i tried to tell them to spend their time doing something more productive than throw salt my way. what are u trying to gain from harassing me, a person whos literally done nothing to u.

from the way the anon's reply was worded its pretty easy to tell that this person has a) nothing better to do and b) is probably significantly younger than me

let me tell yall a truth here: i dont really give a hot crap abt being featured on cs. its not really that impressive of an accomplishment to me at all because i dont exactly respect most of the people on this site- and not even really the staff. getting a compliment from someone is nice and i appreciate the stuff ppl say about my art but i can so clearly smell the weird clique-y-ness off of a lot of the comments i get. that, and well. staff is weird to me. i think im older than a good portion of the cs mod team and sometimes i can just... tell? not to say that me being older really MEANS anything but- it just baffles me, the logic behind some of the things they do. makes no sense to me. and i dont respect rules that dont make sense to me. i understand the staff is merely doing their job but that doesnt change the fact that i have a grievance with the system itself, if that makes any sense.

like it feels like... a lot of rules are in place just to placate the youth, or otherwise avoid problems that i feel like should be actually handled in some kind of constructive way. but maybe thats just me? it isnt like gaia mods get on ppls' butts abt having controversial discussions. you block n go. simple. but gaia is a much older userbase than cs so i figure its just expected that people take care of their own business

anyway thats a tangent. from my pov, the drama and weird unnecessary saltiness on the confessions blog is all extremely juvenile to me. its like the middleschool mean girls experience i never got - hell i didnt even get it while i was in highschool. im going to assume youre younger than me, anon, because i find it extremely hard to believe that someone college age would be immature enough to do this kind of stuff-- but then again, i mean its totally possible that you are and youre just.. i dunno, exceptionally emotionally stunted i guess?

getting an ask like that rly puts my life into perspective. im fondly reminiscing abt the years when i was like, maybe 16? or something? when i actually gave a crap about what anons said about me. man! have times changed! now im sitting here looking at that ask like ... i cant believe this... imagine being so carefree that youd send anon salt! meanwhile im sick, worried about getting a job, worried about my degree plan, worried abt my boyfriend moving out, worried about my brother's autism, worried about graduating college in <6 years before im taken off my parents' insurance... to think anons ever bothered me at all is a testament to how much ive grown up in the time btwn now and 2013 when i graduated hs

also >I'm frankly already better than you
i just have to wonder! why even bother sending me salt if you honestly believe this
look, you probably are better than me at art. i dont think im that good or anything. but stooping to this level of pettiness doesnt do you any favors kiddo. why are you telling me youre better than me, as if u gotta prove it

anyway the real reason why i bring this up is uhhhhhh crap. to summarize my other thoughts abt some other issues regarding this- its a waste of time to do this to me bc im too old, sick, tired, to really give a crap, but if this anon's sending ME stuff, i have to wonder who else they've wrongfully targeted? especially younger cs users who DO care about how their peers see their art. i could have just left this anon alone bc really all im doing is wasting my own time (albeit for my own enjoyment haha) on writing replies/responding to them but i think this brings up a larger issue abt how unnecessary vitriol from anons can really damage the esteem of younger users. i bolded it bc this is the important part.

IF YOU DONT READ ANYTHING ELSE READ THIS

i am an adult who has grown up on the internet, but my experience is very different than the experiences of youngsters today. back in my day, communities were very closed-off and you had kind, supportive, tightly-knit groups of people all encouraging eachother. but now i think the climate has changed- especially with social media on the rise. younger and younger kids are becoming more and more common on the internet and i think it's part of adults' responsibility to mediate the kind of content these kids are exposed to. im not saying that we need to make the internet squeaky-clean sterile, bc that goes against the entire philosophy of the internet belong to everyone, but i think in places such as cs we should take care in the words we say and the things we do, because 10 seconds of writing anon hate may lead to weeks worth of self doubt on the receiver's end. and i cannot condone, will not condone that kind of negativity being spread. go ahead and send me as much nonsense as you want, but don't you dare do this to someone who's actually vulnerable.

anyways thanks for the comment tho, im getting quite a bit of mileage out of it. and do know that im willing to keep this nonsense going as long as ur willing to reply to me, bc lys is really petty and thinks this is kinda fun
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hhhhhhhlllllhpp

Postby lysander » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:20 am

in other news im sick and i hate that my brother tracks germs into the house and forgoes washing his hands like the nasty little dirtborne gremlin he is. the paper towel dispenser is covered in pizza grease and im appalled every time i touch it. the handle to the microwave is grimy and i dont like. i do not. like it. he does not wash his hands at all and im lowkey overaware of the amount of oil/stickiness on my hands. i kid you not, i wash my hands maybe 20 times a day and its become a borderline tic. i just cant stand the feeling. i hate sharing things with my brother because hes so gross. why are little brothers so gross. seriously.

its like some kind of god-given curse to all older siblings that no matter what your lil bro does theyll inevitable get something dirty. send lys help [b]lease
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysander » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:19 pm

i am so antsy and i cant seem to shake it off _(:3_)_
kind of want to spontaneously explode into the nether
or like escape into my Real Life which is really funny bc 7 yrs ago i was trying really hard to do the opposite
i guess its good that im tired of being online and on The Internet. it means my real life has improved enough to the point where i enjoy it more than [makes vague hand motion to my wireless connection] here
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysander » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:06 pm

hey............... you know......... this is narcissistic as heck but id date myself. wow im cute
why is it in vogue to hate how u look. self love isnt bad. yikes i hate fake modesty.
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysander » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:31 pm

alright so these are the things that are happening right now

- mfgj
- im probably going to attend ggj in a week or two
- i am now a mod for galvanis (!)
- i started playing bloodborne
- uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
- bloodborne

i actually had another thing to pUT OH MYGOD I JUST REMEMBERED i also watched devilman crybaby and read the og manga from like the 70s and oh my god what a heckin ride. im too lazy to retype my twitter rambles abt my thoughts on crybaby but i love ryo asuka, hes the disaster gay i connect with on a deep level bc lys always enjoys the problematic ones

ok back to bloodborne
first of all, i love bloodborne. my bf played it when it came out bc hes a big souls fan and i recall vividly him being extremely blown away by bb and im playing now that i finally have a ps4 and yOooOoOoOooOoooOoOoooOooOooOoOoOoOOoOoo its so up my alley, i love the blood and the grit and the lovecraftian horror and the lore and the atmosphere and HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH oh my god HEY ! HEY MY WIFE LOVES ME! THE DOLL! she TOLD ME SO!

anyways my hunter lesbian x doll in the dream itch must be scratched
im a little gay for my huntress, actually. i dont know. i think its bc she carries a big axe, and i, as her, am pretty badass with that axe. im not sure if its impressive or not to kill vicar amelia in one try but my [EGO] is heckin [INFLATED]
i would have worded that differently offsite hahahahahaha

also big boye amygdala is cute as hell. i love eldritch monsters. so cute
^you may think im joking but i say this completely unironically
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysander » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:35 pm

alright realtalk i saw really cute fanart of nier automata x bloodborne crossover with 9s as the hunter and 2b as the doll which i get why bc 2b aes is very doll-like but lets be real here: 2b is the hunter and 9s is the doll. thats definitely, most certainly, canon

i just want lovely ladies with enormous axes alright. just. lets just start handing axes to every girl. i also approve of fist weapons, really big shields used offensively, and giant hammers
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysander » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:59 am

in case u ever feel self conscious about being a pretentious hipster, think about how i enjoy, unironically, conceptual art and immediately feel better
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes