★//// Kalon stories

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

★//// Kalon stories

Postby kittykore » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:48 pm

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Hello and welcome to my writings! Please don't post here, I'd like this as organized as possible!
You may pm inquiries but please please don't post! I hope you enjoy them as I've worked very
hard on these, I'd love Grammar fixes cause I do terrible with any type of Grammar, Thank you!

ARCHIVE//

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★//// A day at work | Jane Fadington

Postby kittykore » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:43 pm

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

INDENTJane was busy washing a table that a particularly messy kid had smeared ketchup and hash browns all over the table. It was around now, she sighed and sat down, she had large bags under her eyes from so many late nights. Her family was in debt and she needed to work as well. Her husband was bringing home money but not enough, some old song came on in the jukebox. Humming along with the familiar tune she picked up dirty discarded dishes among the diner tables, Jane knew that her shift would end in around five hours so she had to keep herself busy. Her son Bates had to swing by soon, school was about to be over and all the young kids would run haphazardly run throughout the town. Hearing a call in the back of the kitchen she snapped out her thoughts and brought the dishes to get them cleaned. Putting them in the sink she rolled up her button up and began to scrub them, it was good that she had this job, it seemed that so many people didn't have jobs. Women almost always worked at home and were just plain housewives she was grateful that her husband decided to get her a job cause their family was going through a dark patch and they need money.

INDENTAs she was lost in her thoughts she finished cleaning the plates, silverware and cups quickly. Jane heard a commotion in the front that can only be the kids getting out of school and the usual kids were here. She headed towards the front with a yawn and sat each kid down with a kids menu and those old fashioned crayons to keep them busy. "Hey mamma!" a quick cry was heard among the commotion, "Hey Bates, Did you walk your sisters home? You know how I don't like them around here alone." Bates rolled his eyes at the question like she asked if he left the oven on "Well yeah! Can't have them here with all these creepy other clowns! I hate when guys look at them." Jane shook her head with a small smile "Now Bates we don't use the word hate, Now why don't you go run off with you're friends? I'll be home in a few hours." She gave him a kiss on the forehead and sent him off with a few nickles for the arcade.

INDENTJane had only a hour left as the time went by, other than the children screaming now and then nothing out of the ordinary happened. She was getting ready to close up, she had a few more tables to clean as well as some dishes. Heading over to the last employees she quickly said "You guys can go home, I'm just about done." after a few declines and worries she finally sent them home. Jane washed each tables quickly before heading to the kitchen, she tiredly rubbed her eyes and scrubbed each dish before putting it in the dishwasher, she wondered if Bates was home yet, It was around midnight and he usually came around at this time. Smiling at the thought of her tender sweet son she finished up and cleaned up the kitchen. Within ten minutes she was done, heading to the front of the diner she locked everything up and stood outside of it with the cold crisp air of February, pulling her trench coat and started to walk home. She was never admitted it but she was always scared of being jumped or anything out of ordinary, then again this was a sketchy part of town. Keeping her head down low she headed home without a look back.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★//// A day with Darcy

Postby kittykore » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:52 pm

Jane woke up with a happy sigh, she sat up horizontally and stretched putting her arms in the air.

res <3

kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me