➤ ❝ kinda like a writing dump ❞

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

➤ ❝ kinda like a writing dump ❞

Postby rogan » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:22 am

sO this is my writing dump thing, like, idk how i'd put this ???
i'll have themes, some prompts and all that, as well as some,,
random things, some surrounded by joy, some envy, some . . .
anger.
i'm chill i swear.

the site i got the themes from is from this wonderful place !!!
i'm doing both so yeeeeeeee i know i'm not that bright but i tr
y !!

PLEASE do not use my characters, writing, or anything else, w
ithout my permission.

you may post, but i do ask that you remove your signature if y
ou do !!
Last edited by rogan on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:22 am, edited 7 times in total.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ ❝ themes ❞

Postby rogan » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:43 am

introduction -- complicated -- making history -- rivalry -- unbreakable -- obsession -- eternity -- gateway -- death -- opportunities -- 33% -- dead wrong -- running away -- judgment -- seeking solace -- excuses -- vengeance -- love -- tears -- my inspiration -- never again -- online -- failure -- rebirth -- breaking away -- forever and a day -- lost and found -- light -- dark -- faith -- colors -- exploration -- seeing red -- shades of grey -- forgotten -- dreamer -- mist -- burning -- out of time -- knowing how -- fork in the road -- start -- nature’s fury -- at peace -- heart song -- reflection -- perfection -- everyday magic -- umbrella -- party -- troubling thoughts -- stirring of the wind -- future -- health and healing -- separation -- everything for you -- slow down -- heartfelt apology -- challenge -- exhaustion -- accuracy -- irregular orbit -- cold embrace -- frost -- a moment in time -- dangerous territory -- boundaries -- unsettling revelations -- shattered -- bitter silence -- the true you -- pretense -- patience -- midnight -- shadows -- summer haze -- memories -- change in weather -- illogical -- only human -- a place to belong -- advantage -- breakfast -- echoes -- falling -- picking up the pieces -- gunshot -- possession -- nowhere and nothing -- answers -- innocence -- simplicity -- reality -- acceptance -- lesson -- enthusiasm -- game -- friendship -- endings

birth -- enthusiasm -- love -- hate -- triumph -- feel -- wrecked -- soft -- cold -- without -- inspiration -- you -- confused -- affection -- joy -- horror -- acceptance -- sympathy -- holding -- defeated -- pride -- knife -- overwhelmed -- depressed -- adoration -- worship -- zeal -- light -- exhaustion -- obsessed -- rage -- empty -- anger -- fury -- delight -- submission -- infatuation -- anticipation -- pessimistic -- jolly -- grasping -- agitation -- calm -- astonished -- loneliness -- lust -- longing -- tender -- hard -- rebirth -- amused -- broken -- abused -- tranquil -- composed -- glad -- stress -- serenity -- colorful -- coping -- boisterous -- placid -- tired -- bliss -- neglect -- fine -- question -- energetic -- noble -- disgust -- lively -- power -- pity -- humiliation -- satisfied -- thankful -- hyper -- goosebumps -- worthless -- remorse -- degraded -- revenge -- fulfilled -- shame -- graceful -- shining -- content -- feelings -- pleased -- relief -- i -- zest -- tears -- building -- optimistic -- thrilled -- dealing -- reflect -- embarrassment -- death
Last edited by rogan on Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:21 am, edited 18 times in total.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ ❝ prompts given to me by a friend ❞

Postby rogan » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:05 am

blue -- word -- word -- word -- word -- word -- word
Last edited by rogan on Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ ❝ reserved ❞

Postby rogan » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:06 am

xxx
Last edited by rogan on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ ❝ reserved ❞

Postby rogan » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:07 am

xxx
Last edited by rogan on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ ❝ introduction ❞

Postby rogan » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:53 am

𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫
                jeff“are you sure you'll be able to do this?”

jeff“positive,” allison's voice remained quiet, “what could go wrong? all i'm doing is presenting this huge presentation to a crowd full of people.”

jeffthe girl stared at herself in the mirror, drawing in a shaky breath and holding it in. her curled platinum blonde hair framed her oval face, and cascaded down just past her mid back. allison violante wasn't ready for this presentation. she felt like the chic ruffled neck sleeveless white see-through chiffon dress was too much, she felt like the ankle strap heels weren't enough. she had let herself believe that the presentation was going to be garbage, and wouldn't do anything to change anyone's perspective.

jeff“ally, there's over five hundred people out there,” parker told her, placing one of his large hands on her bare shoulders, “if you panic and wimp out, at least two hundred people would post it just to humiliate you. are you sure you'll be able to do this?”

jeff“you think you're being helpful, but you're not,” she told him as she turned her head, facing the blonde haired boy, “and yes, i'm sure. i've said it before. i'm positive i'll be able to do this. nothing will go wrong up there, nothing.”

jeffshe wished she was right about that. but there were still so many things that could go wrong. she could fall, and humiliate herself. she could panic, and run off stage, and humiliate herself, she could accidentally say something, and humiliate herself. all of the scenarios led to her humiliation.

jeffbut she wasn't going to humiliate herself. she knew what she was talking about. she had rehearsed all the facts in her room since she had finished her research. she had rehearsed it to her group of friends, even to her brother's friends, to her parents, to her grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, friend's family...over and over again, only trying to make her confidence stronger. but it obviously hadn't worked much.

jeffallison stared, not moving her brown eyes off of the mirror. she continued to observe herself. she didn't want to go on stage with any physical mistakes. and so far, there were none. unless they were very small flaws, which had to be barely noticeable from the seats away from the stage that she was going to be standing on. the stage she would be explaining herself on.

jeffdrawing in a breath, she looked at her brother standing next to her, “i don't need to keep them waiting much longer, do i?” she asked him, and he shook his head.

jeffthe platinum blonde pulled her brother into a hug, her arms around his neck. he had hugged her back, and she felt herself smile. it had felt like the first time in years since they hugged like this, for anything similar to this. and she appreciated the feeling of comfort when she was wrapped in parker's arms.

jeff“get going, the sooner you get it over with, the sooner you can have food.” parker told her as he pulled away, “good luck, allison. don't fall on your ass.” he gave her a smile.

jeffshe cleared her throat and nodded her head. the sooner you get on stage, she nodded to herself, the sooner you get off. she turned around, and looked at the small area that led to the stage. sooner you get on stage, the sooner you get off. the words repeated in her head as she turned around completely, and began walking towards the stage entrance. sooner you get on, sooner you get off. the voice in her head sped up as she entered the stage, and all the lights were focused on her. sooner you get on the sooner you get off. and that was the final thought in her head.

jeff“hey...everyone,” allison swallowed the lump in her throat. “i'm allison violante, and i'll be talking about animal testing prevention...”
Last edited by rogan on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ ❝ complicated ❞

Postby rogan » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:56 am

𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡
                jeff“why is this game so com-pli-cay-ted.

jeffamariah tucker sat around the round kitchen table, glancing around at each of the faces that were also positioned around the table. the small, rectangular board sat in the center, and the four dice sat in a small area of the table. five other faces stared intently at amariah, waiting for her to pull the two specific numbers, and all cards that were matched with the card, and hand them to one of the five. or split it among them.

jeffshe pulled the number five, and the three other number five cards, she handed them out to four of them, giving one of the three guys (the guy she hadn't handed the card to) a look. she knew who he was- he was really only one of the most well known students at the school, and her friend had barely managed to get him to join them for a game of deer in the headlights. hell, her friend had barely gotten her to join.

jeffgod, the game confused her. she knew the goal wasn't to pass the number one hundred and twenty on the board before anyone else, it was to remain with lower numbers. and right now, she was losing. she was at eighty three, her friend, michelle, was at fifty two; marius, michelle's brother, as well as the second youngest, was at forty three; jacob, the youngest, was at forty; daisy, probably one of her closest friends, was at fifteen; and david, that kid she hadn't given the card to, was at zero. damn, if she could get lucky just once.

jeff“come on, marius: don't be such a debby downer. you got three deer in the headlights, do you know how hard it is to roll that?”

jeff“yeah, but do you have any clue how unlucky i was to have rolled that?” marius stared at the board, and then moved his gaze to the dice next to it. “having to take the entire deck of discarded cards isn't exactly "lucky", michelle.”

jeffwell, marius seemed to be having fun with the dice.

jeffher gaze fell on david once again. he seemed so calm, so collected, and seemed like he really could care less about the board game.

jeff“marius, don't be that way.” michelle told her brother, giving him a look saying what words could not. “acting this way doesn't get you anywhere in basketball, or track, does it?”

jeff“see, now just enjoy the game.”

jeff“that's kind of hard to do when you keep talking.” said the quietest of the six, daisy.

jeff“guys just shush and get back to the game.”

jeffdavid hadn't spoken since they had shared their birthdays. and it felt like it took forever just to get someone to stop talking, or feeding you quarters or other forms of change.

jeffamariah blinked in surprise to the boy's response, and caught herself looking at him with an eyebrow arched. she wondered why he hadn't spoken very often, and when he did, he was so...calm about it.

jeffdaisy discarded three cards, “uno!” the girl said, holding a single card in the air.

jeff“this isn't uno.” jacob said with a chuckle.

jeffthen david rolled. the dice landed on a three, twelve, and the deer in the headlights (as well as the "discard" on the predator card). a smirk appeared on his face, which hadn't happened since he won the last game. david pulled out five cards, three twelve, and two threes. first, he handed two to michelle, then two to marius. his hand held the last card which she could only assume was a twelve) and looked at each of the people that sat around the table. eventually, he slid the card to daisy, who's lips turned down in a frown.

jeff“you suck, you know that?”

jeffdavid ignored daisy, and held up his last card. “uno.”

jeffmichelle, who was sitting between david and herself, looked over and gave the male a look. “this isn't uno.”

jeffdavid shrugged his shoulders and michelle rolled the dice. it landed on a nine- as well as two deer in the headlights. she had lost her turn.

jeffamariah grabbed the four dice and rolled them, blinking when it landed on ten and three, as well as the running deer. she pulled all the tens, and threes, out of her deck, and then pulled out another number card (as well as all numbers that were the same as the number she chose) and placed them in the discard pile on the board. she went to get the rest of the cards out of her hands, but felt nothing. she looked down to see no cards in her hand, and felt herself smile.

jeff“not that complicated, now is it?”

jeff“nope, still very complicated.” amariah answered, shaking her head as she leaned back in the chair.

jeffshe may have not won the game itself.

jeffbut she was still proud that she had beat everyone with that hand.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ ❝ making history ❞

Postby rogan » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:14 am

𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔥𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶
                jeff“where are you taking me?”

jeffoliver didn't answer, but he kept walking, leading the blindfolded girl up a hill that was in the forest behind his house. they had passed the point where they were no longer on oliver's property- but were on open property, that didn't belong to anyone. not yet.

jeff“olive, where are you taking me?”

jeff“you'll see, addison, you'll see.”

jeffaddison was about to say something to protest, but chose against it, and kept her mouth closed.

jeffoliver weaved through and around multiple trees, stray branches, and bushes. though, many times he had simply stepped over a large rock, completely forgetting addison was with him (and blindfolded) and addison had ran right into it. he had tried his best to keep her away from the rocks, or logs, but his attempt had failed him multiple times.

jeff“stop walking or you'll fall off a cliff.” oliver said, stopping as he looked down at the ground below them. “you can also take the blindfold off.”

jeff“oh thank god, i thought i was going to be stuck like thi-” addison stared at the land that dropped below the cliff, “and you brought me up here for..?”

jeffoliver held up the black pocket knife, the silver blade reflecting the light onto a nearby tree. “we are going to make history.”

jeff“what are we going to do to make history? carve our initials into a tree?”

jeffoliver gave her a look, “no, i'm going to murder you, why else would i have brought you to this isolated part of the forest?” he answered sarcastically, flashing the girl a smile. “no, we are going to carve our initials into a tree.” he told her, chuckling softly. “i would never murder you.”

jeffaddison chuckled softly. “it's nice to know that you wont murder me.” she told him with a smile. “but, would we really be making history by carving our initials in a tree?”

jeff“we would be making history, addie. this is one way to show our future children how in love we were.”

jeff“oh my god, ollie. that's so cheesy.” addison giggled softly, “but, whatever.”

jeffthe male chuckled softly, grabbing addison's hand and led her to a large tree, holding his pocket knife out to her. “my lady.”

jeffaddison took the knife out of oliver's hand, and rolled the handle in her hand before looking at the tree, flashing the male beside her a soft smile, before she began to chip away at the bark. she began to carve her initials: a.d; addison durand. she lowered the knife, and looked at oliver. she handed him the knife, and he moved forward and began to carve his own initials. o.e; oliver evens. oliver had then added the plus sign in between the two names, and carefully traced a heart around their initials.

jeff“history has been made.” oliver said softly.

jeffaddie furrowed her eyebrows, shaking her head and rolling her eyes gently. “no, we drew in a tree.”

jeffoliver placed his index finger over addison's lips. “shhhh, history was made.” he whispered, chuckling softly. “now lets get back before it gets dark.” he grabbed the girl's hand, and began walking down the hill.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ ❝ rivalry ❞

Postby rogan » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:59 am

𝔯𝔦𝔳𝔞𝔩𝔯𝔶
                jeff“i don't get it. why are we fighting over this piece of territory again? it doesn't make sense, why don't we just...split it?”

jeffthe girl jogged next to the alpha of the pack, pushing herself to not stop. she continued to jog, no matter how hard she was pushing herself. it had barely been ten minutes, and she was already on the verge of collapsing on the ground.

jeff“because, meghan, there is no "splitting the territory", we fight for it. we don't discuss things in order to have it.” the alpha responded, stopping and looking down at her, pulling the earbuds from his ears. “we're territorial creatures, in order to get territory, we have to fight for it. it's been in our past, meghan. there's no pushing that behind us.”

jeff“can't we just...kindly discuss this? violence is never the answer.” meghan came to a stop beside him, making some sort of hand movement, “it would be more peaceful.”

jeff“meghan, i've said it before, no. we are going to fight for this territory, end of story. we aren't going to try and reason with the other pack.” josh said strictly, “period.” the alpha placed the earbuds in his ears, and began jogging once again.

jeffthe feminine werewolf huffed and began to jog after him, soon syncing in step right next to him. “but, josh-”

jeffjosh began sprinting, leaving meghan behind. she had gone to run after him, but he was too fast. way too fast for her to catch up to him.

jeffwhy was it they couldn't just have a friendly conversation about splitting the territory? it's not like it would hurt anybody. in fact, it would cut down on all of the fatalities. meghan just wanted them to not fight, maybe come together. violence was something she didn't appreciate. she didn't like violence- it was just...not something she was comfortable with. yet, no one within the pack thought of settling the rivalry with words- they all seemed to turn right to violence.

jeffwell, they could have their fight. they could lose members over a small area of land. all without her.

jeffmeghan wasn't hanging around much longer.
Last edited by rogan on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ ❝ unbreakable ❞

Postby rogan » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:39 pm

𝔲𝔫𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢
                jeffher eyes remained locked on the so called "unbreakable" window, the baseball bat gripped in hand. she was going to break this so called unbreakable glass, no matter what it took.

jeff“unbreakable my butt.” she muttered, going to take a running start at the glass, but was pulled back.

jeff“what are you doing?” the feminine voice sounded behind her.

jeffcamille turned her head and looked at the other girl who was keeping her from ramming the baseball bat into the window. michaela gripped the back of her t-shirt, leaving camille to stand there leaning forward, standing only because of the shirt being held.

jeff“i'm going to hit the glass with baseball bat, what does it look like?” the african-canadian, scottish girl answered softly. “i'm testing the glass, because i don't think it's "unbreakable," even if the people claim that it is.”

jeffmichaela rose an eyebrow and let go of camille's shirt, causing her to fall forward. she had to run forward in order to not fall face first. “so, you're going to hit it with a baseball bat? cam, doing that really doesn't seem very safe. for all you know, the bat could bounce off the window and hit you in the head.” she folded her arms over her chest. “it could knock you out cold.”

jeffcam released a huff, “but it wont bounce back and hit me.” she said with confidence, “i know it wont.”

jeff“fine, whatever, if you get knocked out, i'm just going to leave you here.”

jeffcamile nodded to her friend, and took a few steps back once again, and took a running start at the glass, raising the bat. when she reached the bat, she raised the glass and swung it at the bat. then it bounced off the glass, and came back towards her, right at her face. the wooden bat hit her forehead, and she stumbled back after dropping the wood to the ground.

jeff“i told you it would backfire.” michaela chuckled.

jeff“that hurt so bad.” the girl frowned and touched her forehead, wincing. “do you have a gun on you?”

jeffthe other girl gave cam a look, “no. what do you take me as? a criminal?” she asked, arching an eyebrow.

jeffcamille shrugged her shoulders, “i mean, you could totally get away with being one.”

jeffwith a roll of her eyes, michaela reached over and grabbed her friend's shoulder, “no, i don't think i would be able to get away with being one.” she chuckled, “now, lets go before you hurt yourself. again.”

jeff“what do you mean by that? i'm as unbreakable as that glass.” cam said with a laugh, and followed her friend out of the room.

jeff“do you happen to have jerky on you?”

jeffauthors note ;; don't try to break "unbreakable" glass with a baseball bat without a helmet
Last edited by rogan on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me