Modern AU -DNP-

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Modern AU -DNP-

Postby Micki. » Thu May 11, 2017 2:04 am

please click here to return.

the modern AU for kuro will be here. it'll have stuff about his job, history, etc. his personality will be the same throughout all AUs, though, so please refer to the personality section in "beyond this point" for that!! tbh I may end up changing this into information on kuro in multiple AUs if I have time for that / if I win. please do not steal the ideas, information or art that you see here, but feel free to look at it all you'd like <3

please do not post, thank you!!

|| beyond this point
|| arlind
|| guidebook
Last edited by Micki. on Sat May 27, 2017 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ basics }

Postby Micki. » Sat May 27, 2017 1:59 pm

Name: Kuro Jacob Adachi
Sexuality: pansexual
    typically dates males, preferably more masculine males at that.

Blood Type: O-
Birthday: July 28th
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
    x
Nationality: American, English
    born in England (Leeds), currently lives in America (Los Angeles). has dual citizenship in both countries.
Ethnicity / Race: Japanese x Caucasian x Polynesian (Maori)
    father is half Japanese, half English. mother is American, born to Maori parents after they immigrated to America.

has degrees in English, mythology, ancient history, European history and religion from Oxford. he teaches mythology, ancient history and religion (covering both dead and current religions) at University of California, Los Angeles. basically adores his job, does individual seminars at other universities and high schools around the world.
Last edited by Micki. on Sat May 27, 2017 4:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ brief history }

Postby Micki. » Sat May 27, 2017 2:26 pm

Father: Elijah Kuro Adachi
Mother: Mei Harper Jennings

Kuro's parents met when his mother went to England for college. His father was her law professor and they carried on a secret affair, eventually getting him fired. After being fired, Elijah built his own business empire from the ground up and became a very, very successful and rich man. They married after Mei got out of college, much to their parents dismay and despite the ten year age difference. Soon, they would have their first child: a boy, given both Elijah's family name (Kuro) and the name of Mei's grandfather (Jacob). They would go on to have two more sons and a daughter.

Growing up, Kuro was a member of one of the richest families in the world. However, both of his parents had come from no money and worked hard to raise Kuro and his siblings with the same values that they had been taught growing up. They taught him that hard-work, determination and perseverance were the keys to success. His mother also preached the importance of love and happiness as well as forgiveness, though the latter has never been a strong suit for Kuro. Kuro was raised to respect and value money instead of taking it for granted. Money is the least important thing to him, which now results in him frequently splurging on gambling sprees and other things that make him happy.

He was always less interested in taking over his father's company than his father wished. Instead, he decided that he liked to learn and later became a professor. Kuro is still a member of the board of his father's company and still attends company functions often. His father still wants him to take over and Kuro may end up doing so when the time comes, but for now Kuro is happy teaching university and traveling during his summer break.
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me