❛ the lazy writers ❜ V2

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: ❛ the lazy writers ❜ V2

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:11 am

Find a piece of writing from when you were very young and post it. Do not edit out any grammar mistakes.

Meh. I would, but all my writing from when I was younger is on paper. Well, I guess I can dig something up. *leaves phone and digs through room for an hour* Okay. There are pictures to this and everything, but I can't show those so I'll just write down what there is.

Chapter One
Customers

Once there was a friendly Chef, Charly, who lived in the city. Everybody thought his food was a masterpiece! Wow! Said Charly one day, there Sure are a lot of customers today! People must love my food! But when the waiter gave a lady her food she said: "Tell your best Chef to make something new, I'm tired of the same choices over and over again.

The waiter rushed to Charley and cried: "Charley, you have to make something new"! What? Who? When? WHY! "A brown haired young lady said she's tired of the same food over and over again"! "Okay uh...what do you want me to invent"? arrgh....Anything!"Okay, okay I get it"! Good! the waiter replied, as he walked out the door to take more orders.

Basically Ratatouille in a nutshell, but without the rat. I was obsessed with that movie back then and wanted to become a chef, so...this came. I actually have the entire story, but typing it all out would be a pain X3

Does your family (immediate or extended) have a lot of active or aspiring writers?

Nope. Not that I know of, anyway. I'm all alone cri. The only one who's ever mentioned writing a book is my little brother, but that's just because he knows I'm doing it haha.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sammmy » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:42 pm

Find a piece of writing from when you were very young and post it. Do not edit out any grammar mistakes.

12-13 ish year old Sam wrote:14 year old Nicole had jet black hair and very pale skin. It was her birthday and she was wearing her favourite shirt. It was purple with lace lining the bottom and lace sleeves. She wore simple skinny jeans and black lace gloves. She got on the school bus and sat with her best friend Kimberly. Kim was her nickname. Kim was a tall elegant girl with maple brown hair just past shoulder length. She was a sweet girl who loved animals. Niki loved animals too, so they had made an animal club. (Niki is short for Nicole.) When Niki sat down Kimberly jumped and yelled “surprise! Happy birthday! The animal club is throwing you a party after school!” Niki said thanks. When Niki got of the bus she got changed into a light blue short dress. It was a party dress. It was strapless and had a silver belt. Under the belt the fabric was folded over and stitched like that. On the silver belt, a Hawaiian flower was placed off to the side. Niki slide into the bathroom before her little sister, Sofia could see her. Little did she know as she got ready to put makeup on her heard a giggle. Then a squeak of a rubber duck. She peered around the curtain lining the bathtub and Sofia was sitting staring up with big brown eyes. Sofia screamed and mom came running in. Niki’s mom got mad thinking it was somehow her fault. She sent Niki of to her room and said she couldn’t go to the party. Niki needed to go to the party though so she took her secret makeup stash out of her dresser and started putting makeup on. As she was about to go outside through her window she saw something move. She glanced at her dove wallpaper but nothing was out of place so she slid through her window into the black night. Kim met her at her window and the walked to Kim’s dad’s jet black convertible. They drove to the party in silence. Niki was so excited to see what was waiting for her. Niki got to the party and it passed as any other party. She started to open presents when someone said “no open this one first.” Someone handed Niki a present. It was really heavy and kind of seemed to move. She tore of the wrapping paper which had little holes in it and underneath was a cardboard bow with a bunch of perfectly round circles. What was with the circles? She heard a sound that seemed to come from the box and slowly she opened the card board box. When it was open a tiny squirmy little black and maple ball rolled out. Niki was confused and kind of scared. Who gives a monster ball as a birthday gift? But slowly as the ball unfolded she saw what it really was. It was a puppy! She got home around midnight and her mom was really mad. Though her mom was mad she agreed to keep the puppy because she didn’t want it out on the street. When Niki woke up the next morning she was really excited to play with the puppy but as she searched her room she couldn’t find it anywhere! She kept her door closed so it didn’t leave the room and the window was closed too. Thinking it could have been a dream she asked her mom. Her mom said the puppy was not a dream and it was probably just hiding. As Niki got back into her room she saw what could have killed her. On her beautiful ivy dove wallpaper was a tiny little black and maple coloured puppy with white doves surrounding it. Not only that but the small puppy’s eyes seemed to call out help and Niki knew as soon as she saw the puppy that it wasn’t just any puppy it was her bran new birthday puppy. It was Buddy.

Lol I had a really bad habit of a. writing without paragraphs and b. I would just straight up describe the appearance of all my characters??? Like that's how I would start my stories...ugg I cringe >.<

──The world is─────
Imagexx andxxImage
andxxImage
───────If it finds──

➣➣➣evenxthe ➣➣➣
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi there! My name's Sam
and I am in love with
disney (as you can probably
tell) I also like The Nightmare
Before Christmas, Harry Potter,
Writing, Dance, and Reading.
Sig made by me c:
Writing Thread
PM me c:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
➣➣➣ ray xof ➣➣➣

─────It─────
─────It─────

sammmy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyoovi » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:53 pm

Heyo folks! So a while back, I came here with this story prompt. (For those of you wondering why it's under a different account, I lost the password to that account and was forced to make another. CS knows about this, no worries!)

Anyways, I've still yet to get started on this story, but I plan to tonight! I was just wondering if anybody would be interested in helping me with ideas for the story? I'd just need someone to bounce ideas off of, maybe help figure out some sorts of minor conflicts for the story? If you're able to help, please, feel free to PM me! I may even make a fanclub for the thread so you guys can suggest ideas for the story, if I get enough help ^^
nyoovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:13 pm

I remember the day that I saw you talking to another girl. I ignored it because I'm not that type of person. Then the next day came, and you totally ignored me. I wondered for a few minutes why, but forgot about it, later that day I saw you again with her. I said whatever, but days carried into weeks, and I got worried that he was cheating. I walked up to him and said hi. I said it again but you still ignored me. I waved my hand in your face and yelled your name so many times. Finally I got so mad I went to slap you across your face, until I heard what you said... "I can't belive that she's really gone, Cinear. How could I do this to her! I killed her, I froze while she was lying there! Dieing! Oh, how could I let this happen?" he started crying. I looked at both of them confused on who he was talking about. I went to go put my hand on his shoulder, but when I did, it went right through him. I gasped and tried to hold his hand but it didn't work.
"Jake, Cinear! Can on of you hear me?!" No one moved, they just sat there until Jake spoke,
"How could I let this happen? It's all my fault."
"What do you mean? It was an accident, right Jake?"
"It was but then it wasn't, I set the whole thing up. I sented someone to scare her but I didn't know that it was going to go this far. When - when I went to go see how it went, I saw her! Laying on the ground, dieing!" He started busting out crying, "She was screaming at me to help her, but I just couldn't..." He put his head in his palms. I got so angry at him I don't know what I was doing until a big rock came and hit him in the head. He landed with a thud onto the ground and I screamed. All of a sudden there was a gust of wind and I turned my head to the side, and there he was, standing right next to me. I gasped and hugged him, he hugged me back and we both started crying. I then pushed him backwards and gave him the death stare, I just shouk my head at him and turned around and sat down, looking at his dead body on the floor. He came over to me and sat down.
"Luna, babe I'm so sorry on what happened to you. I didn't know that it would have gone that far." He went to go hold my hand, but I pulled away.
"No Jake, now we are even. You killed me, and I killed you. There is nothing left now." I sat for a minute more then stood up and walked further down the street, I thought about everything that happened. If I should forgive him or not until I came to the place we first ment. I walked inside and to the room, I opened the foor and looked at the white board and the desk. I went over to it and sat down. Then came in Jake, standing infront of the closed door.
"Remember this? The first day of 7th grade. You were sitting down there talking to our friends, when I walked in you stopped and looked at me. I know, that you know it was the first time of love." He laughed, and came over to me. I got up and hugged him tightly. Then he pulled me outside to the park, he set me in a certain spot, and he got on one knee. I gasped and looked at him in shock.
"Luna, I promised before we died I would ask you to marry me. But, now that we're both dead, I can still full fill that promise. So, I ask off you. Luna, will you marry me?"
He got a ring, and held it up to me.
"Oh, Jake... of course I'll marry you!" He got up and hugged me. We stayed hugging until this bright light appears, then coming out of the light were two people. When we finally saw who they were, we started to cry. I ran up to him and whispered, "Grandpa, I've missed you so much." I hugged him harder, then saw Jake with someone I haven't ment before.
"Luna, this is my mother, Bella."
"And this is my grand-father, Ruben." I smiled while hugging him. Then they both moved away from us and looked at us. We were confused on what they were doing until my grandfather spoke,
"Luna and Jake you have just died from a tragic death. You both have died far to young of the age 24 years old."
"You have a choice," his mother put in, "you both can live your lives as ghost but may not get married, and not be in this world. Or you can be humans again, but you may not see your family and friends ever again, also you have to go to a different place to live in." His mother said, and stepped back. We both looked at each other, not knowing what we should do.
"How long until we have to chose?"
"You guys have up to two hours, then it will be time to chose. We will always be watching you if you guys chose to be humans, and will only be able to see us in your dreams." Bella said.
He looked uncertain about this, I knew he was waiting for me to make the

And that's it. I wrote this in 8th grade..... 4 years ago, ack. xD
I didn't even finish the sentence.
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sxtxrn » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:15 pm

Writers block is fun. It's ruined so many stories that I had a good plot for before, but that's not the point. I'm new here, hi hello. I'm shocked I haven't found this before, as I write quite a bit. and i, uh have basically stalked every side of CS minus the roleplay side
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

mikey | gay | he/they | astrophys major
hi, im rarely on here. i love to code

[ toyhouse ] ▼・ᴥ・▼ ⋆。°✩ [ trade me ]

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
sxtxrn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Woogwoo Wren » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:39 pm

♡Frerard♡ wrote:Writers block is fun. It's ruined so many stories that I had a good plot for before, but that's not the point. I'm new here, hi hello. I'm shocked I haven't found this before, as I write quite a bit. and i, uh have basically stalked every side of CS minus the roleplay side

Hey man! Welcome to Lazy Writers! Watch out for carrots, they're deadly.

ugh, writer's block sucks. I have a bit of advice I've picked up. If you don't know where to go next, sit down and plot out what happens. If you know what happens next but don't know how to get here, plan it out. Outline stuff. If you do know what's gonna happen next, but you can't seem to get the words out, just sit down and write. Set a goal, be it word count or time limit, and open your document and don't leave until you've met that goal. It might be enough to break through the writer's block. Good luck!
"An eye for an eye
Hello! I'm Wren! I'm in my mid-teens and live
in New Zealand. I enjoy writing, reading, watching videos,
cosplaying, and drawing occasionally! I'm a Christian,
and always up to meeting new friends!

~ P ~ M ~ A ~
| Stories| A03 | Wattpad |
| RWBY | Merlin | Doctor Who | HP |
| 🐦| 🐺 | 🔬 | 🦊 |
|

and the world goes blind."
Woogwoo Wren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sxtxrn » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:22 pm

Woogwoo Wren wrote:
♡Frerard♡ wrote:Writers block is fun. It's ruined so many stories that I had a good plot for before, but that's not the point. I'm new here, hi hello. I'm shocked I haven't found this before, as I write quite a bit. and i, uh have basically stalked every side of CS minus the roleplay side

Hey man! Welcome to Lazy Writers! Watch out for carrots, they're deadly.

ugh, writer's block sucks. I have a bit of advice I've picked up. If you don't know where to go next, sit down and plot out what happens. If you know what happens next but don't know how to get here, plan it out. Outline stuff. If you do know what's gonna happen next, but you can't seem to get the words out, just sit down and write. Set a goal, be it word count or time limit, and open your document and don't leave until you've met that goal. It might be enough to break through the writer's block. Good luck!

ahh thats a great tip!
and i will~
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

mikey | gay | he/they | astrophys major
hi, im rarely on here. i love to code

[ toyhouse ] ▼・ᴥ・▼ ⋆。°✩ [ trade me ]

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
sxtxrn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🍕

Postby food ☕️ » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:31 pm

@Frerard, welcome! I don't have much else to say, sorry... Not great at introductions whoops.

I personally just got over a bunch of writers' block a few moments ago, actually, thanks to a YouTube video. Kinda funny because we were talking about that a few pages ago... Anyways, ironically, I'm giving up on Experiment 905. I don't feel like I can take it anywhere, I feel as though the plot is far too cliche for my taste, and it's just... bleh. It actually makes me happy to relinquish this burden I was struggling so badly to keep going. This also means I might be quitting Camp NaNo. At least, for this month. I've kinda been a phantom there anyways. Besides, it was putting a lot of unnecessary stress on me during a time I really could do without it. I have a new story idea that I'm looking forward to intensely and I know I can take it far places. I'm looking forward to this new project and feel like a weight's been removed now that I'm leaving Experiment 905 behind. Maybe I'll return to it someday, when I feel as though it's calling to me, but for now, I'm going to step away from the science-fiction genre and become enveloped into the world of medieval supernatural.

Sorry for talking about myself so much... I just really wanted to tell someone. I was going to post this in the cabin, but it seemed a wee bit too lengthy. Besides, I'm more comfortable in the CS setting. :3
So inactive that the images in my signature are outdated; decided to just put down some purple text as a replacement. I do have a special place in my heart for the connections I've made in the site so please hmu if you're interested in reconnecting, I'd love to move conversations to Discord.

food | lawful good | asexual/aromantic | they/them | in college (help)
food ☕️

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anxious ghost » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:52 pm

Welcome new peeps! Stay away from carrots.

Everyone's stories from when they were younger are great and funny and then I'm over here and I didn't really write when I was younger? And when I did, it was on paper that I don't have anymore.

Does your family (immediate or extended) have a lot of active or aspiring writers?
Yep. Well, I don't know. My mom is writing a book, and my sister is kinda? I'm not sure. But she has characters in my story.
╔════════════════════╗
ghost // they/it
nonbinary // queer
ghostkin // otherkin

just a gay lil ghost
not very active anymore

sig by me
╚════════════════════╝
anxious ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Worst Username » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:36 am

Frerard wrote:Writers block is fun. It's ruined so many stories that I had a good plot for before, but that's not the point. I'm new here, hi hello. I'm shocked I haven't found this before, as I write quite a bit. and i, uh have basically stalked every side of CS minus the roleplay side

Hey, welcome to the thread! Remember not to touch the carrots; we leave an enormous platter out for gullible newcomers.

As for writer's block, my only piece of advice is to just push through it. Vomit words onto the page and revise later; don't reread or try to fix a story that you're still writing. Like Wren said, make a goal--finish a scene, write 1,000 words, write a page, finish a chapter. Don't throw out good ideas just because you don't like how you wrote them.

@Food
    I'm sorry you have to deal with all that junk. Dump Experiment 905 if you need to, but if you're just having an off day, don't delete everything you've written! I have, far too many times, gotten into a bad mood and deleted entire stories that I can't ever get back. Maybe put the idea in a folder somewhere, so you can come back to work on it if you want.

As for Nano, don't feel bad about quitting. Nobody's life or health is on the line, and you shouldn't feel obligated to stress yourself out over a hobby. (Sorry that I sound so patronizing! Good luck with everything.)

@Everyone
    Your stories are absolutely hilarious. Also, what do you think Lazy Writer's would look like if it were a real-life club? I imagine it'd be set in a library, with a snack table, and we'd all sit in our own various corners being socially awkward.
yeet
The Worst Username

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me