Where am I?!? (A DW Minecraft fanfic) DNP!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Where am I?!? (A DW Minecraft fanfic) DNP!

Postby GarnetTheFox » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:07 pm

Okay before I post anything for the story just hear me out.

Please don't criticize me if I mess anything up I am only human but please don't post. If you have any questions just PM me and now that is over with I will start the fanfic! 🐲

"This is the Doctor...my T.A.R.D.I.S had a malfunction and I am stranded in an unknown place with no idea what went wrong or where I am. I am keeping this log so that others or myself may learn from these experiences and benefit from them."
GarnetTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Where am I?!? (A DW Minecraft fanfic) DNP!

Postby GarnetTheFox » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:31 am

Day 1

"Since I arrived here I've discovered that my sonic screwdriver has stopped working and still no progress on the TARDIS so since I couldn't get either of them to function properly I left the TARDIS to figure out my surroundings. I saw a forest and a river nearby but no trace of civilization so I tried not to stray too far away."
GarnetTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GarnetTheFox » Thu May 04, 2017 6:45 pm

"Night quickly came and I realized that I was not alone in this world I had already made some primitive tools and gathered sugar cane and a couple of apples. I made a workbench and placed it down I wanted to stay near the area but these new creatures when night came changed my mind. There was this pale bony figure and a few undead but I managed to dispatch the undead. Hopefully this is all there is to these hostile creatures... "
GarnetTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GarnetTheFox » Sun May 07, 2017 6:45 pm

Day 2

I survived the night and when sun rose into the sky I knew I had to find shelter. I wandered around the area while keeping an eye out for any creatures that may have lurked nearby. I eventually came across a cave in the side of a mountain. I climbed up to it and found out it was a small cave that had exits to the other side of the mountain. Since it was relatively small I decided to call it my shelter and I had found coal inside which I used to make torches. I started to make doorways so that no monsters would get through but then I saw the sun starting to set.
GarnetTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me