The Battle's Master

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: The Battle's Master

Postby The Scribe » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:04 pm

Bump!
The Scribe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Tue May 02, 2017 6:44 am

Hey Scribe!

Okay, so this is not something that I would normally read. However, I feel it is very well written and it had me wanting to read more when there was no more to be read.

I would also like to say that the first paragraph I had to reread a second time. The flow seemed a bit rough when transitioning to the second. but it could have also just been me, don't act on my criticism without another's personal opinion on the matter. I'm currently covered in homework and final exam studying and I'm not an English major or professional lol

All in all, I really liked the first chapter to your story and I'm excited to see what happens next.
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Scribe » Sat May 06, 2017 2:31 pm

Thank you! I have felt the same way about the paragraphs, so I'm gonna work on that. But I'm glad you like it! It was my first novel for NaNoWriMo way back in 2012, so I've been working (very slowly) on editing it since then. Thanks again!
The Scribe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Sun May 07, 2017 1:12 am

Well, I personally feel that it has a wonderful plot and it did in fact capture my attention and made me want to read more. I think so far you have done a great job at writing your first noval.
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Scribe » Sun May 07, 2017 9:09 am

*Fist punch* Awesome! Glad you like it!
The Scribe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Tue May 09, 2017 4:54 am

Friendly bump, what does everyone else think?

Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Scribe » Tue May 09, 2017 6:28 am

Bump!
The Scribe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Scribe » Fri May 19, 2017 3:54 am

Bump!
The Scribe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Fri May 19, 2017 11:37 am

Bump ^^

Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Scribe » Sun May 21, 2017 3:05 pm

Bump!
The Scribe