Mods can remove this post now

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Mods can remove this post now

Postby bbqkiwi » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:40 am

Hello, all!

For the last few months, I have been working on an idea for a story. Or rather, several stories for one big work that will connect in some twisted way. My problem is, I want ideas from other people to make it sound genuine and real.

Here is where you all come in (hopefully)! This is the question I would like for you all to answer:
What is something that you want to do that everyone you know seems to have done?

For me, my answer is: I have never been to the beach. Almost everyone I know has been to a beach for vacation or just because. I want to go to one and see what it's like swimming in an ocean compared to a pool or lake.

I really hope I get some really cool ideas to work with. I have my own plus one other to work with at the moment, but I would like more. You don't have to go into detail, but it would be appreciated to see why you would want to do something or go somewhere!

Even if I get a lot of the same ideas, I will still be grateful. Being stuck on something like this isn't exactly fun, and I'm interested in seeing where this post will go.

Side bar: I read through what could and could not be posted here, and I didn't see anything that would have this be removed. If someone notices that this isn't the place to post this, please let me know so I can change it accordingly.

Thank you for reading and helping! Feel free to share this with others, too!

I worked on it for a bit, and like all my other works, have quit. I'm done.
Last edited by bbqkiwi on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
bbqkiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ideas Needed! All Help Wanted and Accepted!

Postby bbqkiwi » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:18 am

What is something that you want to do that everyone you know seems to have done?

For me, my answer is: I have never been to the beach. Almost everyone I know has been to a beach for vacation or just because. I want to go to one and see what it's like swimming in an ocean compared to a pool or lake.
bbqkiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NyxxofStars » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:22 am

Ah, something I've never done that everyone I know seems to have done is dye my hair a bright color. Everyone's gone through that phase but my school had rules against that, so I could never dye my hair. Now that I'm getting jobs and such, I feel like it's too late to do it, you know?
Surviving
ImageImageImage

Gabriel aka the most problematic fav
NyxxofStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bbqkiwi » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:38 am

My high school was actually pretty cool about hair dye. In fact, they encouraged it! They wanted us to express ourselves and have fun. My hair is naturally blonde, so I dyed the underneath bright red. I recently had to stop because one of my two jobs does not appreciate it when we express ourselves through hair dye, tattoos, stuff like that.
It's never too late to try something, but with how most jobs are today, it's really hard to get a job while having fun with your hair.
Thank you so much for your reply!
bbqkiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bbqkiwi » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:46 am

Random Gift Giver. You'll never expect it, and neither do I. It's just fun~

I'm collecting lions for my son. Any help in getting them all would be greatly appreciated!
bbqkiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bbqkiwi » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:24 pm

Boop
Please refer to first post for info ^.^

I'm collecting lions for my son. Any help in getting them all would be greatly appreciated!
bbqkiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bbqkiwi » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:24 am

Boop!
Refer to first post for info!

bbqkiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bbqkiwi » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:19 am

Refer to first post for info! Thanks!

bbqkiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bbqkiwi » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:43 am

bbqkiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me