Dear Squishy,

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Dear Squishy,

Postby pancreas » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:42 pm

This is my Diary/Squishy.

Introductions/Who's who.
This is me. I'm Heart, pleasures all mine. ^^; The thing on my tail, is Foofy. Foofy is a balloon with attitude.

^ My Mother, Malka. Don't ask. Yes, she has a weird obsession with New Zealand. *Eye roll* Again, don't ask. Maybe she was born there?

My Father... Elvis. If you ever EVER say that name Squishy, I will kill you. I mean, do you want my Father to start singing Hound Dog? Pleasesaynopleasesaynopleasesayno...

One of my BFFL's, Gem. He's a boy, by the way. Not that you just got him confused with a girl or anything. ;D

Other best friend. Macy, who is an accomplished neat freak. No kidding, she comes into school early to tidy up. BEFORE school. Loser. No offence, Macy. Non taken...

So, Squishy. You are about to be plunged deep into a strange world, where dogs are weird colours and speak. Do you want to turn back? Or course you don't...
ImageImageImage
pancreas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dear Squishy,

Postby pancreas » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:43 pm

Reserved by Heart <3

Dear Squishy,
Where do you live? Its obviously nowhere near here, or why would you be reading this? Hmm, I'm so curious... But I'm also a stalker. Which is why I want to know. Anyway, I live at:
Seriously Boring Street
Immensely Annoying Town
A-Country-No-one-Wants-To-Go-Near
Pluto.
S50 GAG.

Feel free to stalk me. Actually don't. I'd get accused of kidnapping you. And AMG, Elvis might come up with a song ¬.¬ I can just see it now... Eh, nightmares.

Anyway, lets carry on. Do you want to know how you got the name Squishy? Well it all started when... *Cue dreamy music and fading background*

School, Outside, 9:55am
"Hey, Heart?"
"Yes Gem?"
"You should get a Diary."
"Really?"
"Mhm... And you should call it Squishy."
"Gem, why would I call it Squishy?"
"Because I told you too. And if you don't, I will shave you when your sleeping."
O.O "Gem, do you know where you can buy a diary?"

*End flashback* Urg, my friends are all bullies. Foofy agrees with me. Um, one second. Stupid Mother Malka, she wants me to help her grate cheese. Seriously, if dogs were supposed to grate cheese, we would be humans...

Heart & Foofy <33
Last edited by pancreas on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
pancreas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pancreas » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:43 pm

Stolen by Gem >D

Dear Squishy,
Well howdy, Earthling. I am Gem. I am a male. Do not call me a female, or I will shave off your hair. Hey wait, can you understand this? Maybe I should talk really slow... Hey wait? I'm not talking, I'm writing. Silly me. If you can't understand this, copy and paste it into a translator. Okay, well, technically this isn't my diary, but I don't want to buy my own, because I can just use this one. *Shrugs* My paw hurts.

Don't you think humans are weird? I mean, today I saw one on the TV, riding this really crazy contraption. This man was like, sat on a metal thing with two wheels. I think he said it was called a bike. Bike. BikebikebikebikebikebikebikebikePIKE. Fish. A Pike is a type of fish. Did you know that? Probably not, humans are strange.

Well, anyway, Heart wants to know what I'm doing in her room. Ohmygod. I'm not doing anything rude, I swear. Like looking through her closet... *Shivers* I'm kind of
writing this behind my back so that heart cant see it and take it off me

Woah, that writing is messy...

Anyway, Heart wants me with her to the corner shop, so we can get some pre-grated cheese. So yeah, I'll see you when I can next write in Heart's book, I guess.

Cyaa,
Gem ><
Last edited by pancreas on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
pancreas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pancreas » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:45 pm

Asked for politely by Macy. Idiots...

Hello Diary,
I'm sorry, but I refuse to call you Squishy. It reminds me of the time when my brother pooed on the floor and I trod in it. Gross, I know. It took me almost an hour to clean my paw. But yeah, lets not dwell in the past.

I think Gem already told you that I've been at fly ball. Its so much fun, I don't know why her and Gem don't join. Oh well, its their loss, I suppose... But seriously, I LOVE fly ball, its a good type of release, you know? And its exercise. But it does take up alot of your time, but then when I play in a match, its great to have everyone cheering. We have a match soon, I think its on a Sunday...

You know all that stuff in the introductions? I don't clean the classrooms... Any more. I used to up until a few months ago, because I was asked to join the HEA - Healthy Eating Association. Its quite fun really, if you like fruit and veg, that is.

Well, I have to go tidy my room. Heart was here earlier, and she left it looking like a pig sty! We can't have that, can we?

Bye for now,
Macy ~
Last edited by pancreas on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
pancreas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pancreas » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:46 am

Well I am writing this for Foofy. As you know, she can't write. Anyway, she wants me to say: BUMPIES! Please comment! Or Heart will destroy her diary and not write in it any more! Actually, I would like to blow up something 8D So yeah, comment people.

Oh, and by the way. It looks like I'm sharing my diary with Gem and Macy now, although Macy's at Fly ball right now, so she's going to write when she gets back.

Hmm, yeah. Laters.
Heart & Foofy x

By the way, you can also post anything you want to happen in the diary ;3 Just don't tell Heart. Or Foofy. Foofy's Chinese burns hurt.
ImageImageImage
pancreas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •Bliss• » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:17 am

This is awesome, but I don't know what should happen next XD.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ImageImageImage

“The best revenge is happiness, because nothing drives people more crazy then seeing someone actually having a good life.” — Unknown

•Bliss•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pancreas » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:35 am

Thankies! ^^; Eh, me neither xD Probably something about fly ball, or her Mother and Father... I HAS AN IDEA <3
ImageImageImage
pancreas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyDraco » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:29 am

Cute "Squishy" by the way...I am not so creative so I have no ideas. *shrugs*
ImageImageImage
LadyDraco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pancreas » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:15 am

^^; Thankies! And when I get the time to steal another part of Heart's diary, I'll post it. x3
ImageImageImage
pancreas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pancreas » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:40 pm

I think my life is ending. I cannot believe what my parents are doing to me. Do they want me to leave home and live out on the streets. Do they?! Urg. Wait. You don't know what's going on, do you? *Goes back in time*

*Entering flashback*
Sitting at my desk, doing nothing. Well, actually, I lie. I was watching my fish, Finnigan. Cool name, huh? But anyway, back on the subject of my doing-nothing-except-staring-at-Finnigan-day. Well, that lasted for about... three seconds. And then my room was invaded by two crazy fools - A.K.A. My mother and father. So, I was sat staring at them like they were crazy, which, they are! Hahahahano. Carrying one... It took them, like a minute before they spoke. Thank everything blue that someone cool didn't look through my window, we must have looked like idiots. Just sitting and standing, staring.

"Hey, darling, we've decided to adopt a child!"
Thats one of my mother's good points, she doesn't waffle. Just jumps straight to the point.

Macy wants me to go out for a while, so I'll finish this later. Or maybe I won't. Its really depressing...

Heart. <3
ImageImageImage
pancreas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me