Entry For Kalon #970

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Entry For Kalon #970

Postby wriolette enjoyer » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:43 am

Writing;
      You are Lidija Blue.
      A Kalon with passion for cooking and creating.
      It has been your life long dream to own a bakery, so at the age of 23, you and your friends made a baking company named "Blue Muffins".
      You and your group of friends decide its time for the bakery to start working.
      Your friend since birth, Hope Aorist, will run the cash register.
      Angelica, Hope's sister, will run the storage,
      while you will run the part of the food.
      ---------------
      The company brought great success!
      Together, you and your friends have earned over 10,000 in 6 months. The bakery is running very fast, due to that, you are unable to do anything else besides to bake and make.
      Since it was your life job, you had fun doing it.
      All of that money will be decided where it'll go.
      You and your crew planned on giving it to charity, to show you and your crew care.
      --------------------------------
      You have two dreams, in fact.

One is to become a baker, but the other one remains locked, as nobody but you knows about it.
      You decorate your cupcakes, doughnuts in all kinds of colors because you also want to be an artist!
      --------------------------------

06:33 on a Monday morning: "Come on, An! We have to hurry, we need to re-stock the bakery! We have to open it in a few minutes lets goooo!" I was yelling at Angelica, who was, of course, lying in bed, not bothered to get up. I pushed her and Hope both off of their beds and shoved them into the kitchen. "OK, lazybones, work time. Its Monday, and you know what that means? FRESH DOUGHNUT DAY!"
      I screamed with exitement, but they didnt seem to even care.
      As I was prepearing the ingredients, the two lazybones started doing some work, too. Finally, eh?
      Yep, its been an hour. Its 07:41 A.M.
      About time...
      As I was covering the doughnuts with sprinkles and purpleish-blue glaze, I looked at a spoon and threw it randomly at Hope, yelling "catch!" for now reason. I think its just because I'm tired too?
      I did lose sleep just thinking about Fresh Doughnut Day though.
      But its that one day where customers take 1, get one free, but fresh.
      07:59 A.M. Time to Open the Shop!:
      As I grabbed my keys, I realized that one of my doughnuts was missing.
      I had 40 seconds left, so as fast as I could, I had to find only one doughnut.
      I looked at Angelica, who was holding that one doughnut, I started to screech at everything in my way as I got to the keys of thee store.
      Hungry customers were awaiting us, as fast as I could, I handed 49 doughnuts, one was missing so I had no choice but to offer something else from the store for free.
      I did, and they accepted the offer.
      12:21 P.M. Lunch Break:
      As I was chewing on my heart-shapped bread, the two sisters were looking at the sky like it was the end of the world.
      I just sat there, wondering why spend 20 minutes looking into the damn clear sky? Not a single cloud.
      I sighed. I looked at Hope's daughter, Maryam, running towards her mothers paws, smiling.
      That was the moment I realized that they need some time alone, just the sisters and the small Mary.
      "Guys, I think you deserve a few days off, I can keep the shop runnin'.", I said, without hesitating.
      I see the little Maryam smile as she hugged her mother tightly. As she did so, I came closer and gave her a doughnut I had for lunch.
      "Here, little Mary, I want you to have this. Eat up, sweety." I smiled.
      Maryam shortly let go of her mother to grab the doughnut, as she did so, she hugged me.
      I never experienced affection like this.
      A child, liking me?
      I let out a small tear, gasping for air as I tried to hold back the fluid coming from my eyes. My throat started hurting, I had no choice but to hug the poor Kalon kit back.
      Hope was just happy to see me smile like that.
      "Hope, your kids are amazing, just gorgeous and kind...I haven't cried in years..", I said, trying not to burst into a Kalon with only water coming out of me.
      "Maryam, please take care of yourselves.", I said so as I let her paw slide out of mine. She reacheed the doughnut, splitted it into 2 halfs. She gave one to me, but I refused.

--------------------------------------------
      Personality;
      Lidija is a really judging and thinking Kalon, she always looks deeply trough things when making a choice about something, like: a dress or like a hat.
      She is a very honest Kalon as well, as she tells pretty truth, it can also be ugly truth.
      Lidija is a very social and friendly person, too!
      She talks a lot about her food and her friends and family members.
      She would give up the world for her friends and family.
      A very hotheaded, odd and social female.
Last edited by wriolette enjoyer on Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:27 am, edited 8 times in total.
wriolette enjoyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wriolette enjoyer » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:44 am

Art;
      Image Art by me!
Last edited by wriolette enjoyer on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
wriolette enjoyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wriolette enjoyer » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:45 am

Extras;

1. Personal Info:
      ----------

Birthday; September 14th

Zodiac; Virgo ♍

Favourite color; Magenta

Favourite food; Sushi

----------

2. Song I will Personally Write:
      ----------
      The Sky,
      is shining bri-i-ight.

The sprinkles on my hair,
      flowin 'round.

The taste of sugar
      in my blood.

The veins they're going fo-o-or.

Collapsing with the pink blood cells,
      trough the veins to my pink brain.

The sugar crush is hittin' now,
      I think I'm fallin' apa-a-art.

The spinkles flowin' 'round and 'round,
      liking the sweet blood sound.
      ----------

3. Theme song:
      ----------

TEEMID - Childhood
Last edited by wriolette enjoyer on Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
wriolette enjoyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Entry For Kalon #970

Postby wriolette enjoyer » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:54 am

Entry Open For Critique!

Last bumped by wriolette enjoyer on Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:54 am.
wriolette enjoyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me