↪ 【 journal/random writings 】

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

how did you find this?

reading your posts
15%
on the "discuss and share your writing" forum
61%
aint gonna tell you what the heck
24%

Total votes : 92

Re: ↪ 【 journal 】

Postby ✦ nemuri » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:20 pm

sometimes..... sometimes i wish i didn't know how to play the piano at all because i have this habit of searching youtube for piano covers with sheet music so that i can print the sheet music out and play it for myself. half the time, the songs are way too difficult for my teeny tiny hands bc im short, and other times, the songs are overly simple and doesn't sound nice anymore. this is a dilemma. a mortal crisis.

im lookin at you, hitori omou and styx helix. god.
    and kokoronashi. and haiiro to ao. and cruel angel's thesis.
    and basically just about every single god damned song that i want to learn to play.

this especially sucks since i dont have a piano teacher anymore so no one's gonna force me to practice. oof. i mean, sure i can teach myself songs (i've done that before, and i've passed level 10 piano a while ago), but im just. too lazy.

maybe i should make my own renditions of the songs. which is probably going to be hard, since when i listen to the song and try to play it out on the piano, i can only do the right hand and usually parts of the songs. maybe i could take the simpler versions of each song i want to play and fix areas where i think should be different? hmm

i think that'd be hard though. while i do know musical theory, creating a composition (or rewriting a pre-existing one) is not easy. i think there was this one site where you can do something about sheet music... a classmate once made a band version of the pepsi theme song. while it sounded nice, it was a total nightmare because the "band" consists of all beginners. while that classmate was also a beginner (he played alto sax), he was a bonafide genius. his piano and math skills are most prominent, with science following close behind. while he created a rendition of the song that sounded good, almost none of the people in my class could play it due to the speed, and the high ranges and leaps of the notes.

we'll see, i guess, we'll see.
┌────────────┐
御影密bot - inactive
if you have questions, the
answer is probably "no"

└────────────┘
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:02 pm

okay so because my very first character storage is messy as hell i want to go and make another storage. one that only has one species [ viscets ]. one that i have freedom to world build and stuff like that

i firmly believe that the reason i have done literally nothing for my viscets is because i decided to throw them with my other adopts. i am capable of showing more care. my vok thread is an example of thread, even though i,,,, technically don't own a mouse yet. lmao
┌────────────┐
御影密bot - inactive
answer is probably "no"

└────────────┘
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:10 pm

sometimes i remember why i like coding

other times i remember why i hate coding
┌────────────┐
御影密bot - inactive
answer is probably "no"

└────────────┘
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:02 pm

im so tired but so happy like ???????? man people on chicken smoothie can be so nice it makes me go all adhifhdifjdifjij <3333
┌────────────┐
御影密bot - inactive
answer is probably "no"

└────────────┘
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:23 pm

i'm dYIGN HERE,,,,,,, SOMEONE CALLED ME A YANDERE,,,,, OM I C A N T A N Y M O R E //shot
    i mean
    i get that matsuri in my avatar is a little. creepy-ish.

but im not a yandere
    i wouldn't kill people just to get closer to my crush

im actually really amused and thngngnfhfnf im laughing so hard and i cant stop

ESPECIALLY BECAUSE I GAVE MY AVATAR A LOOK AND LITERALLY WENT LIKE "i bet someone is gonna call me a yandere" IN MY HEAD HHHHn
┌────────────┐
御影密bot - inactive
answer is probably "no"

└────────────┘
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:56 pm

im sobbign someone on twitter drew soukoku
    not any normal soukoku
    but soukoku as though they were singing magnet

b o i i love magnet so much you have no idea hnn miku and luka's voices mesh really nicely, and the utaites have made really nice covers as well. i just
    soukoku though aaaaaaaaaaaa
┌────────────┐
御影密bot - inactive
answer is probably "no"

└────────────┘
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:48 am

wow who knew that working on ones' storage can be so tiring and draining not me, that's who

but hey, at least my viscets are finally getting the attention that they deserve (?)
    i'll see if i can get art for my viscets after i've moved them all to that new, shiny storage
┌────────────┐
御影密bot - inactive
answer is probably "no"

└────────────┘
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:06 pm

┌────────────┐
御影密bot - inactive
answer is probably "no"

└────────────┘
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:32 am

i'm gonna go find something to eat.

it's 1:31 pm and i've literally spent all morning listen to fire emblem soundtracks and working on an entry form. got no studying done, whatsoever
    sorry in advance, math teacher, in case i fail that eoc oops becAuSe MATH is not my strong point.
┌────────────┐
御影密bot - inactive
answer is probably "no"

└────────────┘
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:17 am

on one hand, im super hecking salty that i accidentally deleted a tab, in which i was writing. i didn't save before my slip up, and now im. just. bleh

on the other hand, i got a piece of art that i commissioned today, and holy dang it looks so good and im so happy and im screaming so hard so i guess it's okay that i accidentally deleted what i wrote before. it's not like there was a whole ton of writing on that page, either. probably 100-200 words or so.
┌────────────┐
御影密bot - inactive
answer is probably "no"

└────────────┘
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups