❝ memories ❞

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

❝ amira - jelena ∙ four ❞

Postby silverlightcs » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:38 am

POV:
    Amira Anysia Briar: Amira, or Mira, is a brave and sly girl, second heir to the throne. She has blue eyes and straight ash brown hair that falls down just past her shoulders. Flyrokinesis.
    Jelena Liane Briar: Jelena is a persistent and serious person, the first heir to the throne. Her eyes are a dark violet, and her hair is dark brown. Enchantments.
Setting: Arine: The duelling ground. Day of the duel.
Word Count: 331
Other: Blehhh I accidentally closed the tab I was working in, had to rewrite some of this *coughs* I just might be an idiot.
Anyways, I just wanted to get this up before I go to sleep. Some of it might be badly written since it's late at night here, rip.

---The sisters stared at each other, both refusing to back down. This, perhaps, was the first battle of this duel. They were like stone, forged of flame and ice, unmovable by near anything.

---If a stone is unmovable, then there's only one other solution.

---Break it.

---Their gaze only broke when a man stepped forward, stopping in front of them.
---"A challenge for the throne has been stated, and the heirs must duel." he said, stating the same words that must have been used every single time something like this happened.
---"Amira Anysia Briar, Second Heir to the throne of Arine." he turned to Amira, bowing. "The Challenger."
---"Jelena Liane Briar, First Heir to the throne of Arine. The Defender." Like before, the man faced Jelena and bowed once more. Amira's jaw tightened as she noticed it was lower than before. A subtle way to show he- or at least it seemed- favored her.
---If at any time, it was at a duel like this that they should be treated equal. 'Of course, not everyone would think that..' Amira thought to herself. Quickly shaking her thoughts away, she exchanged another glance with Jelena before walking forward where two pedestals stood.
---Both princesses, at the same time, removed their small crowns. It was to show them moving to equal ground, but they knew some didn't believe that.
---In almost no time, they were back to the circle, standing just within the boundary. It was almost time.

---Jelena drew her twin swords as Amira lifted her staff. With one hand, they held out their weapon, pointed upwards to the other royal. Their second hands stayed at their sides. Neither attacked yet, as they always had to wait for a certain amount of time, according to tradition. They seemed to communicate with their eyes, shooting messages back and forth. However, neither could back down now.

---Jelena took a deep breath, preparing herself for what would happen next. She knew she could not lose. It was not an option.
---Amira watched the first heir with cold, determined eyes. She knew she could win, and she had the element of surprise.
---"Who has the advantage?" The words echoed back to both of them. Both thought it to be themselves. They could very well be wrong.

---The two stood silently, two pieces of steel. To their credit, none in the audience spoke a word.
---"May the true ruler win."
Last edited by silverlightcs on Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ memories ❞

Postby passione » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:16 pm

*crying at akiria*
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:56 pm

I'm actually considering rewriting that whole thing.
what am I doing with my life
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:57 pm

Don't worry. It's 4am and I have a math test in 4 hours.

But I'm still coding.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:05 pm

Procrastinating is fun.
I'll probably finish my Akiria form and then start writing rip
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:01 am

Wow such an intriguing story, the suspense is killing me!
Keep it up, very good so far ^^
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ elleria ∙ one ❞

Postby silverlightcs » Sat May 27, 2017 11:23 pm

Elleria Ashley ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
words words words words words words

"Idiots! You're just going to lock me away?" the female hissed, her lavender eyes aflame as she glared at the people on the other side of the bars. "You have no idea what kind of danger you're in!"
    "No." The voice was so familiar to her. A harsh, stern, sound that she'd heard many times before that belonged to the man she used to trust. They knew each other better than Elleria preferred.
    Her face contorted in anger as the he stepped into the faint light. "You know nothing--"
    "The only danger we have to worry about is you." He said, his tone firm as he cut her off.
    Idiots. The whole lot of them. Her hands gripped the bars even tighter, eyes narrowing in distaste. This is exactly what's going to get them all killed.
    [ huge work in progress, just wanted to get this posted before I forget ]
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me