❝ memories ❞

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

❝ memories ❞

Postby silverlightcs » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:36 am

memories

Welcome to my writing thread!
I usually just post whatever comes to mind, and I don't have a particular schedule for writing.
These are usually about my RP characters.
I'll link each post below to the corresponding character.
Feel free to post! Just don't spam. :)

Characters
Akiria
1- The Invasion

[url=here]1- The Invasion [Rewrite][/url][/color]
---
Amira - Jelena
1- The Challenge
2- Amira
3- Tensions
4- Sisters of Steel
[url=here]5- The Duel[/url]

memories
Last edited by silverlightcs on Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:44 pm, edited 13 times in total.
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ akiria - eiya ∙ one ❞

Postby silverlightcs » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:53 am

POV:
    Akiria: [RP'd]
    Eiya: Eiya is a caring and protective person, always ready to stand up for those she loves. She's Akiria's older sister by three years.
Setting: Frearie / the kingdom, day of the invasion
Word Count: 1156
Other: This is what I had written for one of my characters' backstories for a roleplay. I may or may not rewrite this to add more detail/reword/etc. It depends on how I feel about this later, I might want to change some things.

---“Just for a little while, Ei. Please!” Akiria pleaded with her sister, wanting the chance to practice combat. Their parents had only let her train with the masters despite her wishes to do a little with Eiya, but they weren’t home now, she knew. Her sister gave a sigh before relenting. “All right, just a bit.” she replied before walking a few feet away. “Like before?” she asked. Akiria nodded, then focused on her power. The smaller elf struggled for a few moments but was able to successfully create a dark staff from the shadows nearby. Eiya nodded in approval, then got her power ready. She began shooting orbs of water at Akiria, who blocked each one with her staff. Some of the water splashed against her hands, causing her weapon to become slippery, but she held on. After a few rounds, the sisters made eye contact, and Eiya made a much bigger mass of water. It surged towards Akiria, but she only smiled a tiny bit. The elf ducked, twisting the staff in her hand to hold it upright, smashing through the sphere as she twisted up to stand again.
---“All right, Kira, that’s enough for now.” Eiya said, stopping her magic with a small smile on her face. Though their parents didn’t want them to practice like this, she was proud of her sister’s growing skill. Akiria pouted a bit, but just said, “Fine..” Then she smiled a little as well, meeting her sister’s slightly darker eyes. They stepped back inside and went off to relax.
---It was not too long after when tremors started to shake the city, and there were cries of people fleeing. Akira and Eiya got up from where they had been sitting, quickly going to the window to see what was happening. “No..” Eiya breathed out, her face pale. She shook her head, then looked directly at her sister. “Kira. Go get our swords.” Akiria’s eyes were wide. “Quickly. We haven’t much time.” The younger elf nodded, and she ran through their home, looking for the room they kept their combat items in. Approaching the door, she bit her lip, remembering how their parents had told them never to go inside without them. Akiria shook her head. This was an emergency. Swinging open the door, she took up her sword that she quickly sheathed. Glancing around the room, she located her sister’s longer weapon and grabbed it. Running out, she teleported back to the room she and Eiya had been in once it came into view. Eiya nodded, taking her sword from Akiria, then looking her in the eye. “Kira. We have to run.” Akiria’s mouth opened. “B-but what about--” “They have to find their own way out.” Eiya said, her eyes as icy as the color of Akiria’s. She nodded slowly, and her sister took her by the hand, leading her through the village.
---They were at the outskirts of the kingdom when Eiya stopped, her eyes narrowing. It took Akiria a moment to realize why. There were sounds coming from somewhere.. Eiya’s head whipped around to look behind them, drawing her sword to swing just in time to strike a demon. Her silvery hair swung around her as she lashed out with her weapon in quick succession, swiftly taking down the first. “We need to fight.” Eiya said quietly, signalling for Akiria to draw her sword. Doing so, Akiria readied herself, biting her lip in worry. Steel met steel as they got close to their attackers, doing their best to fight as safely as possible. Everything was going pretty well thanks to Eiya and Akiria’s skill, until she dropped down. Sensing her sister’s presence move, Akiria whipped around to see her holding her side where a cut had landed. Moving to the shadow, Akiria created a second sword out of the darkness, stepping closer to Eiya as she blocked the incoming attacks. Though she hadn’t fully mastered her power, she had excelled in hand to hand combat, and by extension fighting with weapons.
---Akiria waited for Eiya to recover as she fought back. When Eiya finally stood, Akiria made room for her, though continued fighting hard. She took a hard hit to her shoulder as she turned to look at her sister, giving a small cry as she fell to the side from the momentum. The younger elf recovered as quick as she could, creating a staff from the shadows, but couldn’t block every attack. Wincing a bit, she discarded her weapons and created a bigger one, lunging forward and thrusting it towards the figure in front of her. She took a moment to catch her breath before helping Eiya fight.
---But even with skill, one can only fight for so long. She took a hit on the side, falling to the ground as she dropped her dark weapon. Akiria knew she wouldn’t be able to fight for much longer- she was getting tired out too quickly. The elf began standing up again to fight, but could hear her sister say quietly, “Akiria. You have to run.” Her eyes widened as she processed what Eiya said. “But.. I can’t leave you here!” she protested, trying once more to stand with difficulty. “You have to, Kira. At least one of us has to make it, and--” she was cut off as she blocked another attack from the remaining demon, grunting from the effort. “--I want it to be you. Go.” Eiya called, focusing her power onto Akiria, healing her. Their eyes met for a final time, and their blue eyes glistened with moisture. Despite the circumstance, Eiya smiled. “I want you to fulfill your dream.” she said, and Akiria choked on a small cry, knowing exactly what her sister was referring to. “I-I love you, Eiya.” she said, a tear escaping her icy colored eyes. “I know,” her sister replied. “I love you too, Kira-Kira.” She put the rest of her strength into her power, directing it towards the demon as a last effort. Akiria forced herself to break her gaze, running into a shadow before teleporting out.
---She’d seen the outside of the kingdom before, but had never really been there. Akiria focused her thoughts on that one place she had seen, using her power to teleport. There was a small sensation of falling before she landed on the ground. She made it a few feet farther from the place she was fleeing before collapsing on the ground. The elf rarely ever teleported to somewhere she couldn’t see, though she knew it took much more energy. She brought herself to the shade, though hoped there wasn’t anything that she needed to use her power for. Now that the adrenaline had cleared, she finally thought of Eiya. ‘I made it. For you.’ she thought, biting her lip as she tried to keep the tears from falling. ‘I’ll do everything I can to make what you did worth it.’
Last edited by silverlightcs on Tue May 02, 2017 11:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ memories ❞

Postby Arya22 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:48 pm

Wow silver, that is so good!!
I'm really impressed, and I can't wait to read more from you!
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:50 pm

Thank you! :D
I'll try to write more when I can!
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ amira - jelena ∙ one ❞

Postby silverlightcs » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:03 pm

POV:
    Amira Anysia Briar: Amira, or Mira, is a brave and sly girl, second heir to the throne. She has blue eyes and straight ash brown hair that falls down just past her shoulders. Flyrokinesis.
    Jelena Liane Briar: Jelena is a persistent and serious person, the first heir to the throne. Her eyes are a dark violet, and her hair is dark brown. Enchantments.
Setting: Arine, the palace throne room.
Word Count: 424
Other:

---Jelena stepped to the center of the room, walking up the few stairs before turning around to face the people. She spotted her sister, coming out of the crowd, and her eyes narrowed the slightest bit. What was she up to?
---"Sister, Princess Jelena Liane Briar, First Heir!" Amira said firmly, now standing in the center of the room, some distance away from the stairs Jelena were standing at. "I, Princess Amira, Second Heir, challenge you for the right to the throne!" There were soft gasps around, the gathered people looking at each other in confusion. Why would she challenge for the throne now? It was common knowledge that she had no powers like the rest of her family, and there was no chance of her having one. What made her think she could defeat Jelena, who was so well-versed in her abilities?
---Jelena turned, her dark violet eyes piercing into Amira's. Her gaze was icy and unforgiving as she stared at her sister for a good few moments. The second heir stood her ground, looking into her eyes, not going to back down. Jelena's eyes narrowed before she finally replied. "I, Princess Jelena Liane Briar, First Heir, accept your, Princess Amira Anysia Briar, Second Heir's, challenge." Murmurs from the crowd rose and weaved throughout the large room after she spoke. At her reply, Amira gave a small, slow nod of her head, her eyes glinting a soft, lighter blue for a moment before returning to normal. Jelena's eyes widened by a sliver, disguising it into her just lifting her eyebrows as best she could.
---However, that didn't trick Amira.
---Oh, no. She never missed anything.
---A million thoughts ran through Jelena's head, but she shook them away. She would have to think about it later.
---Jelena lifted her chin, looking down at her sister. A person from the royal group behind her stepped forward. He always announced the important events, and this would be one of them. "Silence! The princesses have spoken, and the challenge has been accepted." His voice carried easily throughout the room, and the people gathered quieted down. "The duel shall commence in three days' time, on the dueling grounds at sunhigh, as per the rules of the Royal Challenge." His stern gaze swept over the people, then moved up to meet Jelena's eyes. She nodded once before turning to face the crowd once more. "This meeting is adjourned." she said, her gaze landing on her sister once more before she turned to walk away. She needed time to think.
Last edited by silverlightcs on Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:13 pm

That's really good!
Exiting too...
I hope you write more if these two, please!
(tell me if you want me to stop posting, in case it gets annoying.)
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:21 pm

Yeah, I'm planning on writing more, I just wanted to get the first part out.
And it's fine if you post! Don't feel like it's annoying or anything. I'm completely fine with people posting :)
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ amira - jelena ∙ two ❞

Postby silverlightcs » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:29 pm

POV:
    Amira Anysia Briar: Amira, or Mira, is a brave and sly girl, second heir to the throne. She has blue eyes and straight ash brown hair that falls down just past her shoulders. Flyrokinesis.
    Jelena Liane Briar: Jelena is a persistent and serious person, the first heir to the throne. Her eyes are a dark violet, and her hair is dark brown. Enchantments.
Setting: Arine, castle hallways, Amira's room.
Word Count: 347
Other:

---Amira walked through the hall, heading towards her room. Her face had a small, satisfied smirk on it, her chin lifted high. "Princess!" A voice sounded behind her, rushed and breathless. The second heir turned, seeing who it was. 'Of course.' she thought to herself, stopping to let the girl catch up.
---"Serena, what is it?" she asked the young female. "And please, like I said, just Mira." The princess watched as Serena finally made her way next to her, the girl falling into step with Amira when she started walking again. She hesitated before speaking. "Prin-- Mira, I do not mean to offend, but was it the best idea to challenge Princess Jelena?" she asked nervously. The older female continued waking, her expression set in determination. "Dear Serena.. are you questioning me?" she drawled, her blue eyes flicking in her direction. "N-no! Of course not! I merely worry for you, Mira." Serena said quickly, her eyes showing that she was telling the truth.
---Amira continued walking, her head down as if she was pondering what she'd said. Then, she turned her face towards the other girl and merely said, "Don't." Serena was taken aback. "But Mira--" The princess gritted her teeth, eyes slitted. "I can handle my sister." she said, her voice low. Serena merely nodded, moving back a step. As they reached Amira's room, she asked, "Do you need anything?" The second heir shook her head, entering the room. The second girl knew better than to follow after her.
---After she'd shut the door, Amira sat down on her bed, her head in her hands. 'No one ever believes I can do it..' she thought angrily. No one ever believed in her once it was clear she likely had no power. After all, what was the use of a powerless, second choice for heir?
---Her brows knitted together as she brought her hands down onto her knees. 'Three days' time.. then they'll all see.' Amira promised herself, laying down with her hands behind her head, light from the window filtering in over her. 'Three days.'
Last edited by silverlightcs on Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ amira - jelena ∙ three ❞

Postby silverlightcs » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:41 am

POV:
Setting: Arine: Castle courtyard, Jelena/Amira's bedrooms, the duelling ground. Day of the duel.
Word Count: 1275
Other: Not sure if I'll edit again or not. Possibly, though! Also, I think on longer parts, I'll add dividers like I did here, to make it easier to read.

⟹✧⟸

---Three days later, Jelena walked from her room, into the courtyard. She knew it was the day of the duel, and she knew she couldn't afford to lose. 'I won't let her take it away from me.' she promised herself. No matter what her sister had hidden, she wasn't going to lose. Her violet eyes gleamed with determination as she walked with confidence. What her sister had done three days ago had thrown her off guard, but she wouldn't- she couldn't- allow that to get to her. Amira had always played these mind games, and this time, Jelena had to stop her from winning. Jelena knew her sister's tricks, and whatever she'd hidden would just be another up her sleeve.
---As she sat, she drew a talisman from one of the hidden pockets in her faded lilac colored dress. The princess gazed at the writing and symbols on it, knowing she was lucky to know what they all meant. Most people didn't study the old language because they would never use it. However, when one had a power like Jelena's it was a must to learn it all. She mouthed the words that it needed to activate and held the thin paper in front of her as if going to cast it, but she didn't. Setting it down in her lap, she looked at it for a few moments more before pocketing it again. 'Better to save it till later than risk damaging it.' she reminded herself.
---She then felt through the pocket, looking for anything else. Her hand touched another talisman, and she immediately froze. Even though she couldn't see it, she knew exactly what it was. The eerie tingle ran up her arm and she drew it back as if she'd been burned. 'I won't need that one.' she thought to herself, not wishing to think about it anymore. Jelena knew it held great power, and her spell strength could be boosted by using it. However, she knew better than to use it for any old fight. It was only used during a moment of true need, in all the time it had been passed down through her ancestors, only enchanter to enchanter. Most in her family didn't even know about it, and she didn't plan on telling unless a situation arose where she would have to use it. It was safer to keep it hidden.
---Jelena quickly stood, looking around in case anyone was nearby.
---No one.
---Good.

⟹✧⟸

---She made her way up to her room again, knowing it was near sunhigh and she would be expected there. The first princess took off her lilac dress, setting it on her bed before throwing on clothes for the duel. Of course, a dress wouldn't be ideal. After she was prepared, she took up her twin swords. They were both long and silver, one edge straight while the other was slightly curved in two areas. There were small engravings in the same deep violet as her eyes running down the sides that were written in the old language. She could, of course, enchant them in battle, which is why she had trained the most in using them.
---Jelena took out the talismans she had, swiftly organising them into slots in a belt she wore. When she was finished, she closed her eyes and touched each section, making sure she had them memorised. Knowing which was where would be very important. Finally, she lifted the last talisman, still getting that strange feeling from it. She knew she shouldn't- she wouldn't- need it, but she added it in anyways. The princess had always carried it with her, and this wouldn't be an exception. She placed it in the backmost part of the left side of the belt, just in reach.
---Just in case.
---A slightly older woman entered the room, her green eyes scanning over the princess. "Princess Jelena. Are you ready?" she asked, bowing. Jelena gave a tense nod, not really wanting to show her nervousness. The female crossed the room to Jelena's side, putting a hand on her back. "You look worried. Are you sure you're fine?" She looked up sharply, then sighed. There was no fooling her. "Yes, of course, Lei. I've just had a lot on my mind." Lei nodded with a small smile. "Like always, I'm here if you wish to talk."
---Jelena liked Lei. She was caring yet understanding, giving the choice to talk or not. The princess didn't particularly appreciate when others forced her to do things. Taking Jelena's hand, their eyes met for a moment. "I believe in you." Lei said quietly before leading the older female out the room.

⟹✧⟸

---Amira quickly got dressed, for once not wearing one of those dresses. She found herself standing in front of her mirror, staring daggers at her reflection. Then, her lips curled up into a small, smug smile. No one knew what she had hidden, but she was sure she would have to reveal it. Then, she wouldn't be the useless second princess anymore. If her challenge was successful- and she was sure it would be- she would be so much more than what the others whispered to each other as they passed her in the hall. Of course, they had been quiet, but she knew what some of them had said. 'I'll prove them all wrong!' the princess thought firmly.
---A knock on the door caused her to spin around.
---It was time.
---"Princess Amira? May I come in?" A female voice sounded from the hallway. After taking a few moments and a deep breath, Amira gave a nod. "Yes, of course." she said softly, knowing exactly who to expect.
---Serena entered, taking a look at the princess. "Princess- I- I mean Mira, are you prepared?" Amira nodded once more, crossing the room to pick up her weapon. It was a long and thick quarterstaff, not too big so that she couldn't carry it. It was crafted out of sturdy wood with ornate golden parts on the ends as well as some on the staff. Though it looked pretty, they were useful. The kingdom had been peaceful for so long, she hadn't used it in real, serious combat for a while. That would soon change, she knew. Serena merely smiled at the second heir, her eyes conveying more than what words could. Then, walking her to the door, the second, younger female led Amira down until they reached the duelling ground.

⟹✧⟸

---It was just as how they remembered it. The cool stone floors, the center engraved with the kingdom's symbol, a lotus flower. A somewhat large radius was marked by indentations in the floor, indicating the main duelling area.
---Amira emerged from a door, Jelena from one on the opposite side. Their eyes met, Amira's fiery with a hint of smugness, Jelena's icy and cautious. There were people gathered in the audience section, ready to watch and placing bids on who would win. 'Just as if we were regular soldiers pitted against each other!' Jelena thought indignantly. She shook the thoughts away. There was no time to think about that.
---Amira was quiet happy to have a large crowd. 'The more who'll see, the better.' For her, it wasn't just about winning the throne- it was earning her place.
---She had had enough of being the useless second choice.
---She would prove to them that she could do it.
---She would show them all that they were wrong.

⟹✧⟸

---The sisters stared each other down, and one could practically feel the tension passing between them. Amira was fire, Jelena was ice. Now it was time to see who would prevail.

⟹✧⟸
Last edited by silverlightcs on Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:41 am

Keep writing!!
The suspense is unbearable!
I mean, honestly, it's really good.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me