what unintentionally funny lines/typos have you written?

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

what unintentionally funny lines/typos have you written?

Postby AgentWashingtub » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:03 pm

Basically how this works if you find a funny typo or a weird line that you don't understand how that happened or is just funnily bad in your writing, post it here! For example, I'm typing up my handwritten first draft of my novel and just found the line "The ninja laugh loudly at him, and I join in, laughing loudly." Time for me to visit the Department of Redundancy Department...

There's a thread like this on the NaNoWriMo forums called "Nanoisms" that's hilarious and I thought I'd make one here! Hopefully there isn't already a topic like this, if there is tell me and I'll take this one down :) I didn't see one but I didn't look very thoroughly so I may have missed it!

Anyway I know writing tends to cause a lot of funny mistakes, so here's a place to share them and laugh at those others have posted :)
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

(my name's réka [pronounced ray-kuh]. im very adhd. pls feel free to yell abt physics, space, and/or red vs blue with me at any time)

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: what unintentionally funny lines/typos have you written?

Postby Ranger of the North » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:43 pm

Here're some of my funnier ones XD

Ashuka shook her white head, downy feathers fuffling in the winf

He noticed the sudden, carnivorous gleam in the Vordz’s eye and felt his skin cralw.
(well... that sounds painful...)

“No I wasn’t,” Seventh protested shakily. “It was that bad!” He glanced pleadingly at Benji, and was ratified to see concern written all over his small beak.
*sniggers*

Seventh groaned and slowly rolled upright, slumping and blanky rubbing his eyes.

Bracing myself I step back, grasp my bow, and settle into the appropriate position: the ta to my elft
(okay, I think my fingers got confused here XD)
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me