Book of Koran- Torah 1#- Pyramids of Giza

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Book of Koran- Torah 1#- Pyramids of Giza

Postby Anthea » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:54 am

Pet's name: Koran

I've been thinking about this for a while, and since the 7th grade is reviewing ancient Egypt I thought it would be fun to make a story with the gods. Not like they usually are, like Nut and Geb, the sky and the Earth in the sky, but as animals :) Enjoy!

Dear Dumb Diary

Its me again Diary. Yeah, I know you hate me writing in you, but thats the fun of it! *scribble scribble* I'm in a cargo plane, and it ain't pretty. It smells, the pilot has sickening gas, and its full of snakes and giant lizards. GIANT lizards. The only bright side is that I'm in the co-pilot chair. Did I mention the pilot has sickening gas? Hmm... oh thats right! I'm visiting my father in Yemen. He's been working over there in an oil refinery, and its been 10 years. Human years diary, you know I'm not a dinosaur. Right??
"Sorry there, I must have ate something..." the pilot said while holding his stomach and whining like a hurt animal.
I felt sorry for him, but hey, its fault if he ate some crummy food.

I'll be back soon diary, gotta go feed the icky lizards... pilot's orders. Bye! -Koran

Like it? I'm going to make more anyways :)
blep
Anthea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Book of Koran- Torah 1#- Pyramids of Giza

Postby Anthea » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:00 am

Dear Dumb Diary,

[i]I'm back Diary! And boy, the pilot is smelling worse than before. What DID he eat? Anyways- wait somethings wrong with the pilot. I- I don't know, but I ought to help him. Its worse than before. Wait make that even WORSE than before! He's screaming "My chest is being torn apart!" Bye diary- seriously this time!
blep
Anthea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Book of Koran- Torah 1#- Pyramids of Giza

Postby Anthea » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:07 am

Dear Dumb Diary,

I'm alone... I'm alone! I'm seriously freaking out. I landed in a giant river, its gigantic! I must be near Yemen, right? Oh how would you know, you're just a dumb old book! Sorry diary, didn't mean to offend you. My legs hurt, as well as my head and arms. Ow.. well maybe there are some towns nearby? Oh who am I kidding, I'm in the middle of the desert, aren't I? I'm going to see if there are any fish in that worthless river. Stay here diary... your lucky I'm even keeping you.
blep
Anthea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me