(☄ --straight up magic)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

(☄ --straight up magic)

Postby sparky. » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:12 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hey if your reading this then you found out about the book that me and my friends are
writing! if you're interested in giving feedback then please go ahead, we need some cri
tiquing. if you have any questions please contact wisps. or moonandthestars, thanks!!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
chapters--
un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six, sept, huit, neuf, dix
more
is
on
the
way!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by sparky. on Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
sparky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (☄ --straight up magic)

Postby sparky. » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:06 pm

ImageImage
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        (UN!)(UN!)(UN!)
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        |total word count- 3665 | notes- enjoy i guess!|
      BANG BANG BANG.

"Wake up Jozzy, big day!" Garret hollered, his fist pounding on the wall of my little cell. He did this every morning I was surprised his voice hadn't gone hoarse. I groaned and grabbed my limp and thin pillow out from under my head, slamming it over my face. Maybe if I press the pillow hard enough I'll suffocate myself and I could leave this stupid cell with its rats scurrying in the walls, which they try to make look pretty by putting up some ugly wallpaper that was white at one point I'm sure. I could hear chuckling coming from outside my door, the sound of it made me cringe and a shiver raced down my spine, which I'm sure he saw, seeming the don't supply blankets or even sheets here. I knew it was Garret, or Gary, my guard of 3 months. Gary is the only guard I actually like. Syke! He is horrid to be honest with you. Sometimes, when you do wrong, they keep you in your cell for meals that day. When that happens to me, he makes sure I see him spit into my food. I got used to it by now and I've learned to eat around it.

"Get up and out of that bed before I shoot you." He said as I heard the safety of his gun unlocking. I rolled my eyes, typical Gary, he knows better. I slowly rolled onto my opposite side and glared at the blonde, my eyes narrow and menacing.

"Like you have the guts to shoot me." I said mockingly, challengingly. He snorted and I watched as the gun returned back to his belt.

"Believe me honey, it takes all my self control not to." He said cockily. I raise an eyebrow and sit up, swinging my legs over the edge and jolting as the cold floor hit the bottoms of my feet. He chuckles softly, seeing my discomfort and I stick out my tongue at him. "I sometimes think losing my job would be worth it." He said to himself, but I knew he wanted me to hear it.

"I'll be back in five minutes to come and get you for breakfast." He said turning to leave. I growled as I laid back down before literally rolling out of bed. My body went rigged when I hit to the floor with a yelp and I swear I heard Gary's hearty laugh from down the hall. As I performed my daily routine, my mind wandered else where, to where life was so much better than what it is now.

My name is Joslyn Trey, I'm 15 years old and I was raised with very little money. My parents worked for hours and hours on end but they could never make enough. They couldn't pay for a babysitter, so I would stay home alone each and every day. I was a clumsy and curious child, like most. I would explore every crevice of our house during the boring and endless hours when I was home alone. One day when I was the young age of three years old, I tumbled down the stairs and oddly landed onto my neck. I was paralyzed the second I hit the cold hardwood floor and once my parents got home, they rushed me to the emergency room. It turned out that they couldn't pay the money. They had to bring me to a doctor in the bad part of town, where all the alcoholics and druggies dwelled. During my stay at the doctor's house, he took advantage of my three year old self and downloaded some very odd data into my brain. I'm not completely sure how he did this, but it helps me fight with little to no effort. It comes like fluid, it just pours from my brain into my limbs and they fight without me helping. At first I thought it was some kind of evil curse, but now fighting comes as a second nature and I don't think it's that bad. I learned about my battle skills when I was ten years old and a man tried to grab my bag when I was on school grounds. I let my mind take over my body and I uncontrollably knocked him unconscious while still thinking about the math test that we would have in the upcoming period. I was scared of myself, and feared for the lives of the people around me. I kept my skills hidden from everyone; even the people I loved most.

When I just reached twelve years of age, my parents were making the least amount of money than they ever had in the past and could no longer care for me with ease. We moved to a one room apartment with rude neighbors and dirty water. If you were wondering, it was never warm and showers were practically pointless, seeming you would most likely just get smellier. I would usually have to sleep on the floor with a worn down blanket and small pillow. If I was lucky, my cousins would lend me a cot from their cabin in upstate New York, but they always took it back. It wasn't even that good of a cot though, sometimes, I would wake up with small spiders crawling on my legs. Finally, my mom and dad saved up enough money to send me to a boarding school, Putner Academy, which was located a few towns over from our apartment. I hated that place from the day I stepped into the squeaky floored, nasty smelling, rusty old school.

I only had one friend, Sasha Moran, who barely thought of me as a friend. She was a cliche popular girl with bleach blonde hair that was so white it looked like it was grey. She also had bright pink lips, which stood out against her pale complexion. She was tall and willow-like, easily towering over me. She was a dancer, performing top notch ballet in front of large crowds. Something that I could never, ever do. Some days I would follow her around and do what she told me to do like her slave. I was her shadow and she was the person. I was her dog and she was the owner. On other days, I would hide myself in my room and get lost in some random book with princes and fair maidens, a reality that was too good to be true. One day, Sasha had gotten into a fight with me, saying that she wanted some better friends that didn't barricade themselves up in their rooms all weekend, pushing everyone out and being antisocial the whole time. The next day, I walked into the cafeteria with my knuckles clutching my tray so tightly they were turning a soft white color. Boys and girls in their plain tan and black Putner academy uniforms sat at circular tables eating breakfast. They all sat with straight backs and with their pinkies up like they were eating in front of the Queen of England. I sighed to myself, Sasha is going to ruin my life, I could feel it coming. I walked to the far right corner of the cafeteria and plopped down. Breakfast today was a meal of sloppy hash browns and soggy french toast sticks, with a side of the weirdest sausages you will ever lay eyes upon. I gagged and pushed the tray away from me as I took my book out of my backpack. Never in a million years would I eat that mystery meal. I began reading, immersing myself in a separate and alternate reality.

When breakfast ended, I reluctantly took my book and placed it into my backpack. I wanted to keep reading, the book was so much better than actual school. I stood up scanning the cafeteria. The teachers were standing at the front of the cafeteria holding clear clipboards with white papers.

"Good Morning Students!" Mr. Putner said cheerily. He was our principle and if you haven't made the connection already, yes, yes he did name this school after himself. Pretty cocky move if you ask me, but who ever does?

"Good Morning Mr. Putner." Everyone emptily replied in unison. Ever since this man became the "ruler of this academy" he made everyone recite things as a chorus. If we weren't all together, he would repeat the question and we would try again. It took a few years, but soon enough we all got it down pretty well.

"Ok we will be doing role call here in the Cafe because... We are apparently expecting some visitors, so everyone must be here." Mr. Putner and looked at his shoes, his normal green eyes now glazed over with guilt. This was odd for him, he was usually very dramatic and acted all important when he was addressing to the students. The teachers called everyone's name, skipping over mine. But no one seemed to notice. Mr. Putner cleared his throat.

"Finally is Ms. Joslyn Trey here?" He looked up anxiously. I raised my hand. This was getting really odd. Did anybody know how the alphabet went? T doesn't come last, I can tell you all that. I went to kindergarten for Pete's sake.

"I'm here Mr. Putner." I said weakly with a forced smile. Mr. Putner returned the smile before he wished us a wonderful day. The way he hurried out of the cafe made me nervous. Was it something I did? I wasn't a bad kid, I got somewhat good grades. Maybe Sasha told him something that wasn't true? The thoughts swirling in my mind made me dizzy just thinking about it so I gripped the table for reassurance that I was going to be okay.

I walked into Mrs. Lace's class and she looked up from her desk. Her blue eyes were swimming in despair. Now this was really getting creepy. Mrs. Lace was one of my favorite teachers, so I threw on a big smile, this one wasn't as fake as the one I gave Mr. Putner.

"Good Morning Mrs. Lace!" I said happily as I put my binders and books down on my desk, which was right near the front, may I add.

She smiled weakly while wiping her eyes. I knew she wanted to speak but it was like her throat stopped her from getting her words out at the moment.

Why was everyone acting so weird?

"Hello Joslyn, how are you today?" She finally choked out, trying her best to sound like she was okay, but I knew better. But still, I smiled brightly

"I am feeling amazing Mrs. Lace, how are you?" I responded, tugging some of my long hair behind my ear and sitting down at my desk, looking her in the eyes. I guess I could be classified as a teacher's pet, but only for Mrs. Lace.

She smiled a little wider as tears were threatening to spill. I was now really starting to get nervous. Was there something I did wrong? Why is everyone acting this way? Better question, who where the people coming to visit? Are they one of the reasons of why everyone is acting to weird today?

"I'm okay Joz, thanks for asking." She finally replied. My classes continued to go on like this. All my teachers had unspoken pity for me and I didn't understand why. Maybe they heard about my fight with Sasha, but I couldn't come up with a single reason why they would care.

It was the last class before lunchtime and I couldn't wait to disappear into another book. The familiar ringing of the intercom echoed through the hallways and into the classroom.

"Hello students, this is Principal Putner speaking. We are expecting some very important visitors so we need to make sure No One skips lunch. I repeat NO ONE skips lunch today." His voice rung in my ears, the intercom is loud enough no need to scream. I turned to my teacher and made eye contact immediately. He had been staring at me. I begin to feel woozy, everyone is acting so weird. The world began to spin around me. I raised my hand.

"Can I please go get a drink of water Mr Hanson?" I asked, fighting my eyelids not to close. He nodded and I practically ran out of the door. The hallways were a bright white with grey lockers. I saw the water fountain and sprinted past an open door.

"This is absurd, she is only a child." Faint whispering was coming from inside the room. I screeched to a stop and backtracked, putting my ear up against the door.

"She may be but she is a danger. This is for the best, they promised they wouldn't harm any students." That voice was Mr Putner. I could tell by the sturdy sound of his voice, much different from how he was sounding this morning.

"She has been nothing but kind to me. I refuse to believe it." That was... Mrs Lace? My mind begin to take the clues and put them together. Who are they talking about, What will happen to them? Before my mind could come up with an answer the door slammed shut. I jumped back and began sprinting towards my classroom. I completely forgot my drink of water and practically flew into the room. My entire class looked from the whiteboard in the front of the room and stared at me. So much for a quiet entrance. My face began to heat up, and my classmates began to snicker. I looked to my teacher and he shrugged and motioned for me to sit down. I shrunk into my seat and willed myself to disappear forever. Lunchtime couldn't come fast enough.

Soon lunchtime rolled around and guess who was starving? This book nerd! I skipped breakfast, so what could you expect? I slowly walked out of the line with my tray. I put my head down in attempt to avoid Sasha's daring eyes. I could hear her snickering and giggling with her new best friend, Paulina. What a weird name to be honest, but who am I to judge, who names a kid Joslyn? Even though Sasha was a horrible person, jealousy tickled my spine and filled my gut with thick fog. I wasn't looking where I was going as I tripped over my own two feet. The ground was about to meet my face when an arm grabbed my waist and I was pulled up. My tray, however, was not as lucky and it crashed to the floor with a large BANG, sure to get everyone's attention if I hadn't had it already.

I looked up into the eyes of my savior only to find out it was Jake Hunderson. My heart began to speed up and my face turned the color of a tomato. No, even worse than a tomato. Here comes Joslyn Trey, about to win the most embarrassed kid in the world award. He smiled a warm smile, probably noticing my cheeks but who didn't? Jake was one of the most attractive guys in our grade. He had smooth blonde hair that flowed across his forehead. His bone structure was strong and he had flawless skin. Jake's eyes were like deep blue puppy eyes, always reminding me of the ocean. He always seemed to have a cute grin on his face with dimples that could make any girl melt in desire. Especially Paulina and Sasha, but I'm pretty sure this has never happened to them. It made some part of my slightly happy that Jake has never done this for them. Now, thinking back on it, it was dumb of me to be so cocky about it. Sasha and Paulina aren't worth my time and energy.

"Are you ok?" He asked, not letting go of me. I wondered if he felt awkward about the situation at hand. Maybe this is all some joke and he is just gonna drop me in my own ruined lunch.

"Y-Yeah, t-thanks for the s-save." I stuttered like some idiot. C'mon Joslyn, you can beat a person up in seconds if needed but you trip over your own feet when walking to a lunch table?

I heard snickering from Sasha's table and I deeply frowned, biting the inside of my cheek, a nervous habit.

'Joslyn, think before you speak, what's wrong with you??' I scolded myself in my mind, making sure to bite down harder.

"Is Sasha giving you trouble?" Jake said with worry in his eyes. It made my attention switch back to him and I relaxed my jaw.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." I muttered, not making eye contact with him.

"Well anyways...I was meaning to ask you if you-" he was cut off by the sound of a piercing scream.

Men wearing all black came rushing into the cafeteria, guns held ahead of them. A man who I'm guessing was the leader walked in and bellowed, "JOSLYN TREY COME WITH US AND NO-ONE WILL BE HARMED!" Jake pushed me behind him. Why? I don't think I will ever know. He was risking his life for me. I tried to shrink into my own body, wanting to disappear, willing myself to get smaller and smaller. I knew this was bound to happen, but why like this?

Students started ducking under tables and a few sobs were heard from across the room. I'm pretty sure I heard Paulina's ugly cries and I knew Sasha. The girl was probably calling her rich father trying to get him to drag her out of this place.

I turned my head and saw the utensil cabinet. I slowly opened one of the drawers and pulled out four forks, two in each hand. But of course, Sasha had seen me. "SHE'S THERE! BEHIND JAKE!" screeched Sasha, pointing towards me. The rat. God if I hadn't been raised in such a kind family I might have thrown one of the forks right at her and called her something much worse than a rat.

I stood up from behind Jake and walked to the side of him; hands behind my back. He looked at me with pleading eyes and I gave him a reassuring look, trying to tell him that I have the situation under control, hopefully.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!" Roared the so-called leader. All the soldiers in the room were steadily aiming their guns at my head. I felt my heart pounding and I never knew I could be this nervous and not have a panic attack. I forced a smirk to play on my lips before taking a few deep breaths and letting my mind take control. At this point, a regular person would've been breaking down, but I'm no regular person. I briskly threw a fork at the leader, piercing him in the pupil. He fell down in agony, his cry echoing off the walls of the now silent cafe, everyone watching in awe. Something I've always wanted from others, to look at me with honor, but probably not like this.

Right, left, dive, slide under a table.

My brain was always a few steps ahead of me, it was all up to my body to follow. I moved gracefully as I felt bullets zooming past me. I heard the screaming of my classmates and hoped that they could get to safety. I moved to the nearest soldier, a short and stocky middle-aged woman, who had no chance against me, a girl who has war plans downloaded into her little brain. I backhanded her across the face and stuck out my foot. She tripped over my shoe and smacked to the floor. I yanked her gun out of her grip and fired four times. I aimed at arms, legs, shoulders, hands, nothing that would kill, I'm not that evil, trust me. Information kept rolling into my brain like waves pounding on to a beach.

"JOZ!!" Someone desperately screamed from behind me and I whipped around. Jake was being held by the leader with a hand around his neck and a gun raised at his head. Blood was pouring from the leader's eye which was already swollen, the fork having been removed, probably while I was completely OWNING these people. I felt a wave of pride for a second. I raised my the stolen gun to the leader's head.

"Shoot me, I shoot your pretty little boyfriend." Sneered the man. He licked blood off of his cheek and I nearly puked. Now that I had a better look at him, I could make out more details about this man. He had bags under his eyes, one with blood streaming down his cheek like a tear would. He had black stubble and a shaved head. He was the down right definition of a evil villain.

"LET HIM GO NOW! THIS IS AGAINST THE AGREEME-" Screamed Mrs. Lace, running towards the leader and Jake. Suddenly, a single gunshot rang through the air. A red splotch bloomed on her my favorite teachers teal blouse, making it a murky brown color. The bullet hole planted right above her heart. She fell to the floor. I dropped my gun, and everything stopped.

I couldn't do anything except scream. I screamed while a soldier handcuffed me. I screamed as I was being brought away from the school. I screamed as they locked me up into cell I've called home for nearly three years now. I still remember the way Mrs. Lace's eyes and mouth were still open in protest as she was killed. I remember the fire burning in my lungs, pleading me to stop screaming. I remember the satisfied look on the leader's face as the person I had looked up to lost color in their beautiful face.

I have been in this prison a few months. I hate it here. I'm Joslyn Trey, and this is how I ended up in hell.
sparky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:52 pm

HHHHHHHHHH THIS IS SO GOOD! I can't wait for more!! :D <3
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfy514 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:56 am

this is awesome
wolfy514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:32 am

leo bby i love your work it's so beautiful <3
        yes this is a random compliment + a mark
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sparky. » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:06 am

ImageImage
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        (DEUX!)(DEUX!)
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        |total word count- 3628 | notes- took a while|
      "STOP WHERE YOU ARE!!!" A gruff hollered down the hallway. I almost laughed out loud. Heck no, it took some skill to get away from my guards, I AM NOT giving up.

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, which is pretty fast for a fifteen year old. The plain grey hallways flew past me, an unseeable blur of people with gaping mouths and wooden doors here and there. Two words stood out to my right; STORAGE CLOSET. I skidded to a stop, causing my heels to skid against the white linoleum tiles, twisted the doorknob and threw myself in.

My name is Kiara Huffington. I've been in this prison for a while now, couple years, so I know how to shake the guards off my tail. Their heavy footsteps pounded outside the door, I could hear the loud squeak of shoes on floor that made my spine tingle and goosebumps rise up on my arms and legs. When they ran by, the old doorknob trembled, threatening to fall off.

Once the pounding faded to silence I switched on the light to my left, making the entire room turn a fluorescent yellow. The single lightbulb hummed in effort to keep a steady light flowing. I looked at my surroundings, a clear bottle was filled with unlabeled green liquid, and a crooked mop was in the corner leaning against the wall, collecting dust. Next to the mop was a yellow bucket filled with murky greenish-brownish water, making me want to hurl, but I kept it in. So much for a 'Storage Closet'.

I despise this prison, it harbors horrible people inside, but not the prisoners. Oh no, we prisoners are the good guys around here. Although, that took me a while to learn. At first I was terrified of the hideous creatures that I called my fellow inmates. It wasn't their appearances that scared me, it was what they were hiding underneath. Nothing could've ever prepare me for the things I discovered within some of these people they day I got there.

I was taken here at the simple age of seven. I have a mother and I HAD father. Emphasis on the 'had'. He fell in love with my mother when he saw her drawing in the woods; freaking woods creeper. My mother was a brilliant artist, she saw beauty in everything she looked at, even me. She could always look at the positive side of life, when I never could. She specialized in plants, all sorts, ironic considering what I could do.

She became pregnant and I guess my father wasn't ready. The thought of taking care of two more children must've terrified him, which caused him to do something unforgivable.

As my due date came closer and closer, he got more and more anxious. He knew he could never handle a child. One night, he finally snapped. He contacted a friend, a friend with connections to say the least, and he got a vile containing a deadly virus. His original intention was to kill my sister and I, and leave my mother unharmed. His friend, being smarter than my father was, also gave him an antidote. While my mother was sleeping, he injected the virus into her stomach, right where my sister and I were resting. He expected us to die within hours, and went to bed with huge weights lifted off his shoulders.

The next morning, he woke to my mother in a cold sweat, kicking off all the covers. He quickly realized he has done something wrong. He leaped out of his bed and frantically ran into the kitchen. He leaped to the antidote sitting in a brown cardboard box on the counter and pulled out a vile. He had run back to the room and gave my mother the antidote. She quickly began to feel better, and so did my sister and I. My mother was beyond furious, she had almost died, and so had her yet to be born children. The same day, my dad left, never to come back again. Sometimes I want to feel bad for him, but then I remember the risk he put on my mother's life just to get rid of me.

A few weeks later my mother gave birth to me, just me. My sister didn't make it. The virus had attached itself to my sister. It was too late. My mother and I like to think of her like she is still here with us. We even named her, most people wouldn't name a dead baby. But my mother and I are not like most people. My sisters name is Willow, she would be 15 and a half.

I've always wondered why people with these powers put them to waste but now I've learned to be the first to help. Not everyone is lucky enough to have powers, so why would you ever use them for evil?

My mother was the only one that ever had faith in me. My mother calls me her 'Rare Little Flower,' considering how well I worked with plants. She would constantly remind me how beautiful and precious I was. That I was one of a kind.

I was 5 when I learned just how true my mother was. My mother and I had been walking through the woods. She was constantly sketching, pausing from her rapid scribbling only to look at me. I was weaving in and out of the trees when I heard it, something was panting, heavily. At first I was frozen in fear, my mom was the only other human near me. I peered around the trunk of an old willow tree, and there it was. The most least threatening thing in the world. A bunny. It was a white bunny with a large cut on it's side, it's white fur was plastered against it's skin with red blood. I whisper-yelled to my mom to come over quietly. My mother and I knelt beside the bunny, wondering what to do. My brain went to mush, like a freshly smushed pulp, and I went to work. I pulled a leaf off of the willow tree, mashed it into a pulp and smeared it over the wound. The pulp wasn't working and I noticed the bunny's eyes were glazed over in fear so I began to sing. My singing had no words, I was just singing notes. The bunny began to relax and his wound disappeared in a matter of seconds. My mother and I looked at each other, our mouths wide open, like two little kids that just found a penny in a sandbox, and we began laughing. We suspect it had something to do with my sister, being named Willow after all, her one little leaf, had given me something people dream of having.

One day, my mother seemed worried. There was something hopeless in the way she looked at me. We were sitting in the front yard; her painting, me peering over her shoulder. Her usual smooth brushes were shaky and hesitant. She kept drawing the same plain green flower over and over.

What is going on with her? I wondered to myself.

She must've noticed my curiosity so she sent me on a mission. "Kiara, sweetheart?" I perked up. "Can you get me this leaf in the woods?" she said as she painted a bright orange leaf on my hand. I will never forget how orange that leaf was.

It is still on my hand, after 8 years. Except it is no longer orange, it is a smeared black blur, it was the only color the guards here would give me. The messy black blur was sort of a reminder, about how I should treat the things I love with respect, maybe if I had been more careful with my tracings it would look like that leaf. But now the only memory I have from my mother, is a black blur but if you are far away, it looks like a burnt leaf.

I had proudly skipped off into the woods, always excited to make my mother happy. I turned around and waved to see my mother creasing her forehead worriedly. I tilted my head in confusion but quickly brushed it off as I remembered my task.

I had been in the woods for a mere ten minutes when I was about to give up hope. I turned around, trudging through the woods. I never liked seeing my mom upset, even if she tried to cover it up with a little smile and a sweet encouragement. I was about to yell out to her that I never found the leaf when her stack of drawing papers flew out into the road with a gust of wind. She ran out into the street and picked up the scattered papers.

Suddenly, a red truck came speeding around the corner. My whole world froze as the impact threw my mother across the street. I screamed in agony and rushed to her side as fast as my little legs could take me.

I put my fingers to her neck and could still feel her pulse. I decided I had to try to save her, I didn't care who saw.

I spotted a maple tree over to my right and ran over to it and grabbed a handful of leaves. I ran back to my mother and rubbed it on to her chest. My eyes clouded up as my tears drenched her shirt. I kept reminding myself to concentrate, for this was one of the few times I had ever unleashed my powers. I was working so hard that I didn't even notice the black SWAT vans that had surrounded us.

"Kiara, you have to, run." My mother said weakly, trying to push my hands away. I shook my head silently and continued to work. The light was fading out of her eyes rapidly. Black government trucks pulled up as men in SWAT suits ran to my side. I frantically smeared my leaf pulp over her heart as I was handcuffed.

"Just relax mommy, everything is going to be ok, I promise." I said as my voice began shaking. A faint smile was on her lips as she let out a raspy breath of air. Her eyes were a glass of water, and that car had tipped it over, they were spilling, letting all their contents out onto the floor. They were spilling rapidly. I cried, pleaded with the soldiers to help her, to save her. But when I looked back at her eyes, the glass had already been emptied.

Her eyes were empty, but the air wasn't as my screams clawed their way out of my throat. I saw my neighbor, Ms. Farsley, hitting one of the SWAT members with a broom menacingly. A weak smile spread across my face, at least the woman was trying. I watched my mother get lifted into an ambulance that had come with the SWAT team, but I knew there was no hope, she was dying and there was nothing they could do to save her. I decided I wouldn't go without a fight. My mother would want me to. This was for Willow, and for Mommy.

I thrusted my knee into the solider who was tying my hands with the metal handcuffs. He fell down to the ground with a moan of pain. I swung the wrist with one handcuff on it around menacingly.

"Come and get me." I sneered, pretty threateningly for a seven year old. They stopped fighting my neighbors, but Ms. Farsley kicked a SWAT member in the back before running off. I was gonna miss that woman, she made nice cookies, even if they were oatmeal raisin. They formed a circle as I watched my last chance of escape vanish into thin air. The men had those stupid shields made of plastic or something, they would bang them on the ground threateningly, trying to scare me. They ran in one by one and I thrashed around trying to escape their strong and deadly grip. That was when someone shot me with a tranquilizer, lights out for Kiara, but I knew it had to come sooner or later. That was the last time I ever saw my mother and I still wake up in a cold sweat thinking about the moment I lost the only thing I loved in life.

My first year here I treated the guards with much more respect than they deserved, now they are filthy beings I despise. I thought they were the good guys, that they saved the outside world by bringing us here, but they just made life worst. I thought of my fellow inmates as criminals and that they deserved to be here, not me. Little did I know that their stories were just as unfortunate and unsettling as mine.

I made a friend recently in my eighth year in this dump, she's like the sister I never had. Her name is Joslyn Trey, except everyone calls her Joz, including myself, she's a sweet girl, unlike me. It was her first year when I met her and she always looked pissed until you get to know her. I'll admit, I was terrified of her at first. She has a man made power, she has millions upon millions of battle plans and skills implanted in her head. She called me Little Leafy when I first met her, always making me think of my mother. I reminded her that if she kept calling me that I wouldn't save her life when the time came and she stopped immediately but every time she saw me, I knew she was biting her tongue back not to say it.

She was a complete whiner, she never stopped complaining. About the food, the people, the way of order. Everything. Her favorite thing to complain about was that they should've taken her later, she may have gotten her first boyfriend, but she doesn't know half of it. We have been inseparable ever since the day we met, no matter how much we annoy one and other. We are the prison's top two trouble makers, the dynamic duo, whether it was blowing up the days slop from the quote on quote "cafeteria," running away from our guards, faking a break out, we're your gals. Speaking of Joz, she's probably pissed that I'm not at that nasty cafeteria with her. An alarm sounded from the intercom in the hallway. I opened the door and stuck my head out to listen.

"Escaped prisoner, Kiara Huffington, class healer, report to the cafeteria now before we take drastic measures." The voice hissed dangerously, crackling from time to time, like all old and underused intercoms. I rolled my eyes and flicked the light switch to give that poor little humming light bulb a chance to rest before closing the door and acting as if I was never there.

"What no please and thank you?" I huffed and raised an eyebrow. I didn't want to, but 'drastic measures' always left me with bruises. So I strolled down the empty hallways anyway, already imagining the high fives I would get for my actions from my fellow inmates. Nobody can shake those guards like Kiara Huffington can.
sparky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emitree » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:54 am

Dammnn
me is marky :)))
This looks promising iNDEED

to Harry Potter, Godric Grffindor, Rowena Ravenclaw, Helga Hufflepuff and J.K Rowling.
LONG LIVE HARRY POTTER, THE BOY WHO LIVED.

emitree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MonstrousMarrow » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:51 pm

OMG AMAZING!!!!!!
MonstrousMarrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sparky. » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:06 pm

ImageImage
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        (TROIS!)(TROIS!)
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        |total word count- 2428 | notes- i need to post
        more|
      The chattering in the prison's cafeteria filled my ears. It was all too familiar, it was bringing back unwanted memories. Before I could get lost in my mind, Kiara burst through the tall white double doors. A smirk crept across my face as we locked eyes. I had heard the announcement a few minutes ago. Well, who hadn't?

"Heard the announcements, didn't feel like handling drastic measures today?" I sneered as she sat down across from me. She had been getting and giving high fives from our fellow inmates. She looked up at me with a wide grin. I leaned across the table and she did the same. Everyone know this was the universal signal for "don't-interrupt-we-are-talking-about-better-things."

"I still have bruises from last time, two words. No. Thanks." She breathed out to me and her hand ghosted across her forearm, the black bruises turning purple. A few days ago she had slipped away from her guards, Astilo and Montary, found a tranquilizer gun (don't ask me how, she never shares her secrets) and took out half the staff till they were laying on the ground, fidgeting from the sudden shockwave of electricity. I still have yet to top her skills, but hey, it's not like I'm going anywhere anytime soon. She finally dragged her eyes away from her sorrowful bruises from when she had decided to take the "drastic measures" road and looked me in the eyes.

"When do you think we'll ever get out of this... This..." She bit down on her lower lip and trailed her eyes away from my face and to the white rotting wallpaper, something she always does when she is in deep thought. I could tell that there was no real word to describe this place other then Hell, at best. Hell was an understatement, even I knew that.

She finally snapped away from her thought train and began telling me all about her latest adventure in the infamous storage closet. Apparently she took out the guard bringing her to lunch, and took off like a speeding fray train. Unfortunately some guards in training saw her and began to chase her. Because they were newbies, thank the lord, she had no problem loosing them with a few of her famous tricks. If they were trained, she might not have been so lucky. After awhile I just began to nod, getting bored of Kiara's story, she always seemed to add as much detail and description as she possibly could. My gaze drifted down to my lunch. Sorry did I say lunch? I meant slop, just like at my old school. The people here don't even treat us like we're humans, we are just a bunch of lab rats to them. We are a bunch of mischievous lad rats at that. We escape our guards at least 12 times a week, we can never find an exit though, we can never find the "cheese." There are more than 1,000 staff members, doctors and nurses as well as two times the amount of guards. There are exactly 32 of us, there used to be 33. That 33rd member of our hell just straight up vanished. Gone. Poof. Ironic, because she could disappear at will. It's pretty funny that nobody can find her. I thought they would be able to with the advanced technology that people have developed. The doctors here aren't the doctors that give you check ups and see if you have any boo-boos. Nah, that's nothing like them. The doctors run painful, strange tests and experiments on us to figure out why we can do what we do as well as how we can do it and maybe even how to stop us.

I was brought back to reality when Kiara's rough palm made contact with my cheek, she had slapped me across the face. I recoiled the second I came back to reality and cupped my redding cheek.

"Joz, JOZ! You in there?" She said repeatedly while knocking on my forehead like a little tiny being lived out in there and was not home. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the guards running over ready to enforce the 'No violence at all times' policy. Hilarious, because they do NOT enforce it peacefully, nor do they follow it themselves. I stood up and fell into a fighting stance, almost beckoning for them to try. Most guards new of my skill and only people like Garret and other highly trained guards are allowed to deal with me. I narrowed my eyes at the guards as Kiara stood as well. Her eyes danced from guard to guard, as if marking which ones seem like more of a threat. She locked eyes with me through her peripheral vision before I tore away from her to look at the approaching enemies.

"Stop where you are, she didn't do anything wrong." I growled at the guards. 64 pairs of little eyes were watching my exchange with the guards now. Two guards raised their tazers, designed by the doctors might I add, and pointed them at me. I was scared, but why did I have to show fear to them? That's just giving them what they want and that would be too easy. If they wanted fear from me they would have to pry it out from my cold, dead hands when I'm six feet deep in the earth.

"Stand down." Guard number one grunted at me, his beady eyes flickering between me and Kiara. I made a good choice when choosing a friend, I could tell that when the time came for Kiara to back down was when she was on her deathbed. I glanced back at Kiara, as if asking with my eyes if she was wanting to quit. She wanted to fight, her face was set, her mouth a thin line and her green eyes cold and dark. Looks like it's finally my time to top her most recent fiasco, I turned back to the guards and cracked my neck by rolling it in a circle. I laughed as I turned to face the guards again, a grin planting itself on my face.

"How about... No?" I said as I lunged at guard number two, he seemed like a newbie. Kiara followed my lead and kicked guard number one across the face, which is unusual for her. She was a risky type yeah, but she was a healer, not a fighter. The rest of the prisoners cheered us on, which was a confidence boost but it would be helpful if they actually would stand up and fight along side with us. The grin, which had subsided when I lunged at the guard returned, but this time, more of a smile. The movements flowed from my brain to my limbs, making my motions look effortless and flawless. I kicked the guard in the stomach and he fell backwards onto the floor, coughing wildly from the sudden force as bruises were already starting to bloom on his exposed skin. Kiara kicked her guard in the knees and he fell backwards onto one of the nearby tables, causing a few lunches to skid around and flop on the floor with an unpleasant sound. We both exchanged a smile as the cheering filled the room.

All of a sudden the double doors flew open and hit the walls, causing everyone to shut up and the white wallpaper to dent slightly inwards from the sudden force. A boy with dirty blonde hair, which was ruffled across forehead and his blue green ocean eyes, walked into the room with two guards flanking him on either side. The boy had steel handcuffs, clearly chaffing his wrists, on and his hands were gripping his lunch tray so hard his knuckles were snow white and stood out boldly against the rest of his tan complexion. Apparently his tray was the most interesting thing in the world, because his eyes haven't left the tray yet and I could only get a few glimpses. A gasp of surprise left my mouth when a hand wrapped around my torso like a snake and a sweaty hand clamped shut over my open mouth. Out of the corner of my eye I could see poor Kiara was in the same cruddy predicament as I was. Suddenly the boy's head snapped up so fast that a soft crack erupted from somewhere in his neck. His deep sea green and blue eyes met mine, a smile spread across his face as he winked, something that rarely happened to me. A pleasant shudder ran up my spine. Ew, no, bad Joz. Mystery boy closes his alluring eyes in concentration and his form shifts into a sleek golden and almost glowing lion. He had large paws with powerful long claws attached. A broad mane gleamed like his coat and his fearsome eyes shone, still the same beautiful color as before. His tail lashed threateningly as he growled deeply and bared his teeth. He claws one guard across the face. His form reverts back to a boy and he lands a punch to the temple knocking the other guard out cold. I felt the pain of the poor guard as he toppled to the floor with an unsettling thud. The guard's grip on me loosened when the guard reached for the gun in his holster, trying to assist his friends. I took my chance and brought my foot up and kicked him in the crown jewels. The guard bellowed and coughed from the force of my kick and dropped his gun. I turned towards Kiara and her guard. I kicked her guard in the head, which was quite hard to do at my height, so I might of had to stand on a nearby table, and pulled Kiara from his grasp. Her guard glared at me as I pushed Kiara behind me. I was about to start another fight when the mystery boy practically flew into the guard, knocking him to the ground. I instinctively grab Kiara's wrist and fall into a defensive stance, but I knew full well that Kiara hated it when I tried to protect her.

"Slow your roll there kitten." The boy said with his hands held up mockingly. I snorted and rolled my eyes. The boy's eyes seemed to light up as he stared at me. We were having a mini staring contest when Kiara cleared her throat, this must have been too awkward for her. I turned around and gave her a death glare that will haunt hopefully her nightmares and turned towards the boy.

"Sooooo, Who are you may I ask?" I said slowly, seeming I had never seen the boy before and Kiara clearly never had. The boy begins to shake with laughter as he holds his head. I glare at him, I don't even know his name and he is already annoying me more than Garret, and that's staying something.

"My name is Ace." He says as he extends his arm to mine for a shake. I try to draw out a little more of his name but he didn't seem so intent on giving anything away. I roll my eyes but take his hand, giving in. My heart fluttered and I willed my palms not to sweat too much.

"My name is Joslyn, but people around here call me Joz." I said sarcastically, trying to make it seem like I had been here for a while. He smiles and looks into my eyes. His gaze drifts over my head and he leaps towards me and pulls me down to the ground, with him on top of me. Fear spikes through my body and my arms reach up and latch around his neck, not being able to control the sudden spasm of battle movements that were shot through my limbs. Knee to groin and pressure on the ankle was all it took to get the boy to cry out, causing the room to go silent. A gunshot pierces the air and a bullet cracks through the old moldy wallpaper and into the cement underneath, right where my head was. Kiara is under a table smashing together a piece of lettuce, ready to use it for any injuries. The whole healing thing with plants confuses me, like, how?.I growl and try to get up but Ace held me close. I was ready to slap him but he shushed me and made me listen to the floor. I could hear vibrations slamming through the ground, guards were coming, and by the amount of vibrations, a lot of them. I scrambled up from the floor and called out to the prisoners.

"There are A LOT of guards coming, do you guys want to wreck some havoc?!" I screamed pumping my fists in the air. The electric atmosphere in the room went through the roof. The prisoners whooped and hollered as their abilities fired up. Some random dude started teleporting everywhere. Flames shot out of the group. Water begin floating from the cups on the tables. Lighting sparked overhead. And one of the guards that was starting to get up, froze as stiff as board and fell, paralyzed. I looked back at Ace, to see he wasn't Ace anymore, he was a blue-green eyed white tiger. I grinned and if tigers could grin, I swear this one just did. We both faced towards the door. As if on cue, the double doors swung open and about 500 guards filed into the room. The prisoners were forced into the center of the room, and the guards began to surround us. I looked at Kiara, and she shook her head with a small smile, as if to tell me that I had indeed topped her recent fiasco.

"Get on your knees and put your hands above your heads." The head guard shouted. All 33 of us turned and smirked at each other, like we telepathically spoke a secret code. A rebellion like this one hasn't happened in years at the least. We were all about to make prison history for the prisoners to come. My smile took over my entire face as I turned back towards the head guard.

"No." I said simply with a small shrug of my shoulders. The head guard sneered and motioned for the other guards to raise their weapons. I looked back at my friends. Their abilities seemed to get a boost from the adrenaline running through them, we were a terrifying bunch. I looked to the guards. Then all hell broke loose.

sparky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loire. » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:05 pm

This is incredible so far! Defiantly excited to read more c:
Loire.