Venom Filled Vengeance~An Original Story by Captain Plucky

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Who is your favorite character?

Svet!
10%
Cynthia!
40%
Nice job on this book!
10%
MEMES.
40%

Total votes : 10

Re: Venom Filled Vengeance~An Original Story by Captain Pluc

Postby Ranger of the North » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:14 pm

Everloyal wrote:Evil dragon awesome. Plz don't tell me Svetty dies... :(

Oh man... I would be so torn... Svet can't die after all she's been through... I'd never thought about that *snuffles*
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:48 pm

(I see I have some torn readers here, goodness! >_>
Svet [and the nickname "Svetty"] is indeed amazing, I will agree!
I guess---I'll consider your request. c: Nothing is set in stone yet!
O my goody guys I'm so sorry for not writing in this recently! Seriously, sorry!!!)

pooopCynthia stared at the fire in front of her, growling at it softly. It had been a while since Geoff, Travis, and the unknown girl had decided that the Water-Warrior would stay here. She was still fuming that she wasn't out there, finding Svet and giving her a good beating. It was a depriving, and not to mention embarrassing thing that she was being treated this way. But, Cynthia was forced to stay here until she heard news from the firefighters, who had been sent out not too long ago. Only a couple of hours had passed, but with every minute, her impatience grew stronger and stronger.
pooopAs the three were resting away from the angry Latte Queen, a figure burst the door open. One of his arms hung beside him limply, as if he was a action figure that had his limbs turned the wrong way. It only hung to his body by a few torn, bloody tissues of skin, which swayed left and right painfully.
pooop"The--the dragon!!" he shrieked, his voice filled with agony and fear. "The dragon has destroyed everything! The plan has FAILED!" he cried, breaking into deep, uncontrollable sobs. Geoff rushed over to him, while Travis followed, attempting to soothe and console him. However, the wounded man was in a fit of unpredictable, unstoppable grief, and nothing seemed to calm him down. As his crying continued, Cynthia felt something in her mind being tugged.
pooopThe tug became more apparent, more obvious, as the male continued to wail. Eventually, the tugging was so persistent, so strong and determined...
That the thing in her mind snapped.
pooop"HEY!" she shouted, getting up from her place. In anger, she bounded over to the man, a look of bloodlust on her face. "LISTEN HERE, YOU PATHETIC WAILING BLOOD-BUCKET!" she seethed, "YOU BETTER STOP CRYING, OR I SWEAR I WILL TEAR YOUR PATHETIC ARM OFF AND SLAP YOU WITH IT!" Cynthia screeched, pushing the man out of the doorway and storming out of the house. She had enough of people telling her what to do, of people telling her that this was a job for someone else. Those people had obviously not heard of the prophecy. She began to run, wanting to spend some energy and cool down. As the clouds above her became darker, the female simply continued her jog.
pooopWhy is everyone here so--so HOPELESS?! she wondered to herself, still mad. Don't they have any idea that hope still exists? Don't they know about me??? panting, the sky above her rumbling and crackling in seeming agreement. Hmph! she snorted, looking around for Svet. Whatever. They don't know anything. I'm going to kill her, and I'm going to go down in history. That's it, that's all there is to it! To fire with everyone who thinks different! She spat on the ground, slowing down. The clouds above her crackled once again, but on their own accord. Soon, rain began to fall at a steady pace, leaving the female drenched. She began to grin, feeling the refreshing water. It reminded of the Rain in Prospero so much, and comforted her immensely. Taking a breath in, she smiled from ear to ear.
pooopYes, everything would be just fine.
Svet.

Svet walked around her wasteland Kingdom, admiring all of the destruction and creepy atmosphere that came from it. She was very proud of her work, and couldn't help smiling at her accomplishments. She would conquer the world in no-time, but for now, she just wanted to admire her handiwork. It was the respectable thing to do, after all. Smoke arose from her nostrils, as she was pleased with her plan. Sitting down, she placed her tail over her front paws. She scanned the wreckage around her, waiting for someone to pop out so she could kill them. But, as no one appeared, Svet's thoughts began to trail, going into the deep chasms of her mind.
pooop Icannot believe that the human race is so easily defeated. If only I had done it when I had the chance, 400 years ago... the dragoness but her lip unintentionally. Inside of her chest, where her heart resided, the cold, merciless muscle beat evenly, at a normal pace. The old, persisting organ, had much barriers in front of it. 400 whole years of seething in her hate, of planning her rampage, was the reason behind this.
pooopAnd yet, with such strong walls, so carefully built and made over the years; now that she was released, and the thoughts began to trail back to her good past...
For one, small, but lingering second, the barriers faltered tremendously, releasing a chasm of emotions that made Svet stand to her feet in shock. She hissed softly, shaking her head in agitation.
pooopSvet couldn't help that her mind always went there when she was alone, or even rarely confused, but she wished that she had a better grip on it. I will think of it no longer, for it weakens my morale. Pfft, I'm glad that they're gone. The old fools did nothing but grow suspicious of me and lock me up. I hope a animal has eaten up their dirty, rotten skeletons! She snorted, beginning to strut around again.
The clouds above her, without any warning, gave off a loud crash of thunder as lightning lit the sky. Rain began to pour down quickly, falling onto her scales. Svet shrieked in fear, looking around madly for cover as her body began to burn. Seeing that she had destroyed most of the skyscrapers, she took to the sky in a attempt to find on a little in-tact.
pooopThe water kept on pouring, wounding Svet more and more. The drops were small, and didn't go very deep into her scales. But, it still kept on coming down. If she didn't find shelter quick, she would have some serious scars on her paws.
Finally, she spotted a building, and she dove right for it. The house was small and hurt, it looked like it would be a tight fit. But, having no choice, Svet pinned her wings close to her and squeezed in. Cursing the weather under her breath, she watched it fall, her mind trailing off once again as she waited for the storm to subside and leave her be.
Last edited by Captain Plucky on Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:56 pm

Oh my gosh, Cyn, that's disgustingly hilarious rotfl :lol: XD

Wow. Svet is capable of feeling o.o
XD
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:38 pm

(She has a habit of being gross like that ;o
Only when it's about to rain, apparently. XD)

Svet

pooopAs the rain kept on, Svet stayed as close to herself as possible, not wanting any more water on her person. She had no idea why such a essential thing to others lives was her weakness. The dragoness couldn't see why, of all things, something as simple and abundant as water was the only thing that could wound her. Not bullets, nor lava, or even swords or arrows. Just water. Why water?
pooopHmph.. Svet snorted out smoke, hunching her shoulders as she brooded over the rain. It must be life's way of a jest. A sick joke, simply for the amusement of the higher ups. How disgusting. I should be the only one allowed to do that. The storm kept on, thunder crackling and playing through the endless, eternal dark clouds. Neither the sun or the moon could penetrate the thick veil of nature, leaving the dragoness to her senses in order to determine what time of day it was. But, according to common sense, she could still see many things. The debris and rubble, the corpses and screaming weaklings. Yes, it was daytime. And, while that notion wasn't as clear as day, it was obvious. That's all it needed to be in Svet's red, glowing eyes. Another boom of thunder erupted in the skies, growling in an echo of ambition and terror as the rain poured under it's large roar.
pooopIf it had not been stated before; Svet hates the rain. The only substance that could kill her, simply falling out of the sky randomly. Such a notion mocked her, sneering at her weakness's and disabilities in subject to the element. A plumb raindrop daintily splattered onto the dragon's snout, causing immediate (yet not very bad) pain to fire up on her nose. More smoke fumed out of her nostrils as she backed up, snorting out air aggressively in a attempt to remove the rain. The drop of water began to stream across her head, causing more problems. Svet, agitated, decided that it was too much trouble, and left it be. She continued to watch the rain, cursing it under her breath.
Cynthia

pooopCynthia gladly welcomed the drenching rain, extending her arms so they could embrace the cold water offered to them. She hadn't had a good water submergence on her gills in a while, and this would help her last on land a while longer. She kept on walking, enjoying the fat drops of water falling onto her.
pooopAh, I hope this lasts forever. I'm so happy I'm away from those screaming jerks that wouldn't let me do my job. Now, I can focus on Svet and kill her on my own terms! The Water Warrior frolicked through the puddles, joyfully accepting the storm gladly. She didn't know when she was going to run into Svet, but she did know that it was going to be soon. And, as Cynthia walked, a half-destroyed house was in the far distance. The interior was pitch black, like a patch of night was residing in the house.
pooopAnd, in this patch of blackness, were two glowing red eyes, staring at Cynthia intensely.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:01 pm

:o :o :o :o :o :o
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:23 pm

(Image)

Svet.

pooopSvet had no idea who this female in the distance was. But, even now, she could tell that she hated the her. The human girl gladly soaked up the water, almost indulging in it like her life depended on it. What a silly and stupid idea. The Queen of Fear knew that humans needed water to survive, but surely not that much. She had never seen such a liquid-loving loser in her entire being. And Svet had been alive for Four-hundred years.
pooopShe shuffled uncomfortably in the small, cramped house, wanting to go out and scold the pathetic girl for her actions. However, the rain was at the humans favor, and Svet did not want any more small but annoying cuts and wounds. Hopefully, the rain would pass very soon, about the time that the girl would be at the dragoness's hiding place. And, once that time comes, she will strike. All she has to do now is wait. Wait for the person to dig their own grave as they slowly, absentmindedly, walked straight into their bloody and gory doom. Time was in Svet's favor. And, for such a amusing prize, she could mind watching the water dominate the Earth for a little while longer.
Cynthia.

pooopCynthia continued on her way gladly, letting the water droplets overcome her face and completely drench her into a dripping state. She was skipping and hopping to the mud puddles contently, a large, smug and happy grin on her stout face. They were all across the wasteland, scattered around the piles of destruction and fallen buildings. The Water warrior didn't pay much thought to the loss of houses or land anymore, since she was so immersed in her enjoyment of the weather. It wouldn't be long until the female reached the more, almost non-destroyed buildings. Maybe there and then, she could look for survivors and exclaim her heroism and promises of killing the mighty dragon. Since it seemed like no one knew Cynthia, she would have to make herself known somehow. Talking around to everyone in the city would help, or maybe just speaking to big groups. Such thoughts and ideas excited Cynthia, and she began to walk a little faster so she could get to the people quicker. She would be there in no time.
pooopI'm sure they'll be happy to see me! She beamed, keeping her grin. The Latte Queen was now very close to the houses, and rushed over to them and jumped ontop of a large pile of broken metal bars and steel beams.
pooop"He-LLO!" she bellowed in a loud voice so everyone could hear. "I'm Cynthia, The Radiant One! I'm here to defeat the evil dragon, the Queen of Fear, Svet!" the girl said boldly, confidently, the rain seeming to thin a little bit. "If any of you know, or have any idea of where she is, tell me; and I'll go beat her to a pulp!" Cynthia laughed, very lighthearted despite the depressing atmosphere closing in around everyone else who was still alive.
pooopNo reply rang from any direction of the houses. All Cynthia could hear was soft, slick, and slippery breathing, quickly inhaling and exhaling. It sounded as if many people were doing this action at once, since despite it's tone, it was very loud. How could so many people be breathing in unison, though? Wouldn't that be difficult? Perhaps, if I go into one of the houses, I'll find someone. Cynthia decided, the rain clouds beginning to quietly fade away, the rain holding on as long as it could to help the Water Warrior. But, nature was calling them to disperse, and to let the other people in the city be; and the clouds could not disobey it's commanding force. So, the rain gave one last, quick burst of a heavy rainfall, and then left Cynthia on her own. They could no longer assist the female.
pooopAs the rain finally ended, the dragoness shot up to her full height immediately, crushing the house that once gave her refuge. The rubble and dust slid off of her black scales as Svet drew her head back into a majestic, sneering arc.
pooop"The Radiant One..." she chuckled, her tone disbelieving and mocking, no seriousness detected. "You really think, little human, that you can stop me?" the Queen of Fear expanded her wings, showing how large and in charge terrifying she truly was. Cynthia jumped back very swiftly, a scowl on her face. "You!" she pointed nobly at the dragon, her eyes lighting up with anticipation. "Finally! I can kill you!" she shouted in a gleeful voice. Svet slit her eyes at Cynthia, not taking anything she said seriously. On one note, at least she was amusing in her own, special way.
pooopAnd, on the second note, Cynthia would make a wonderful addition to Svet's dinner.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:43 pm

Nooo *crying*
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:19 pm

(I...
Kinda don't know what to tell you. :L)

pooopCynthia let out another laugh, jumping into the air happily. She couldn't believe that Svet had simply shown herself to the female, like she was just accepting her bloody fate. This was so amazing! It was just like she dreamed!
pooop"Finally! I can't believe you've been able to evade from me for all of this time! I hope you're ready to die, you little glob of darkness!" Cynthia announced in a very enthusiastic voice, a large grin on her face. Svet chuckled lowly, slitting her eyes in a ominous, sleazy way. She raised her tail, tilting the end threateningly. She continued her small, reserved laugh, a small smirk arising on her face. You could barely see her blood red fangs, making it seem like her mouth was full of the bodily fluid.
pooop"How adorable." The Dragoness remarked, flicking the air right above Cynthia's head. The Radiant One hopped back in response, going into a fighting stance. "Perhaps I should explain something very blatant to you, little chunk of meat." her smile became only slightly larger, her glowing eyes leaving a trail of smoke. Svet began to circle around the Latte Queen, her eyes piercing and staring into the other females mind. "For a moment, simply notice the turmoil around you." Svet gestured largely to the obliterated area and the corpses sprinkling the scene, still keeping the same eerie expression. "Notice how much strength I have. Notice how I can destroy a building with simply one move of my paw." Svet's voice was dripping with intimidation, a undercurrent of venom and poison adding to her slithery, slippery tone. "And, look at you. You aren't even half of my size, and here you are, talking as if you're just as large as the houses I've destroyed!" she jeered, chuckling once again. "You're just scared of me, because I'm the Radiant One. You've heard of the prophecy, and you're trying to hide how scared you are. I can see why you're called 'The Queen of Fear' now, Svet!" Cynthia retaliated, water pouring from her clenched hands. "It's not because you inflict it on others, it's because you're the most scared, defenseless person that this earth has ever bore!" the Water Warrior exclaimed confidently, hissing. The Dragoness cracked her tail onto the ground like a whip, signaling all to be silent as she spoke once more. "One last chance, Water-Bearer," Svet warned, "You have one last chance, to run. If you do, we'll never cross each others path again. However, if not..." the dark dragon unsheathed her black, glassy talons. "Well, you'll be able to be a example on how you tear a human in half and then eat them in one gulp." she opened her eyes wide, her gaze suddenly becoming all the more unsettling. Cynthia looked at the floor for a moment, seeming to actually consider the proposition. She then raised her head back to the dragon, meeting Svet's gaze evenly with her own noble, confident, and brave stare.
pooop"Try it, Mrs. Edgy, I dare you." She then unleashed the water from her hands, shooting it at the dragoness's shoulders. The dragon dodged the attack and launched herself backwards, gaining some distance from the female. Svet launched her Venomous Spit at Cynthia, the deadly saliva much bigger than the human. The Water warrior, not being able to dodge the projectile, fired her water at it, kneeling down to make herself smaller. The water only made a small hole in the Venom, as the residue and left-overs of the attack landed in a neat circle around Cynthia. Svet snarled in frustration, hopping onto a pile of rubble and grabbing a dead human corpse. She then threw it at the Radiant One, trying to find another one. The Queen of Fear's aim was a little off, so it didn't whirl towards the girl's exact location. Cynthia found herself being whacked very hardly by a human leg, making her stumble over. As she fell onto her back, the remaining venom began to burn into her clothes. Cynthia screeched in response, planting her hands in the ground next to her in order to get up quicker. The poison then got onto her hands, where she tried to pour out water on them in order to make it stop. Her back was now roasting in the spit, which didn't feel good at all.
pooop"Come closer to me, you coward!" Cynthia exclaimed, running towards Svet.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:40 pm

Plucky... Image
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:28 pm

(What?)

pooopSvet snarled as Cynthia approached, her back spikes shooting up in a straight, high-strung line. She took a few steps away, tensing her muscles and calculating all of her options. She grabbed onto another human corpse, a hiss escaping her mouth. Cynthia showed no remorse in her large, consistent strides, her arms not moving as she ran. Once she was close, the water warrior grabbed a rock and drenched it in water, hurling it at the dragoness. Since Svet was so big, it was hard to quickly dodge such a small, seemingly-harmless object. Her shin began to burn madly for one moment, then subsided as the stone fell off of her scales. Svet, in response, thew the corpse at Cynthia as hard as she could. It hit the Radiant one straight-on, causing her to fall over onto the hard rocks. Her back flared with even more pain as sharp building material cut into her spine. The Latte Queen gagged, trying to get the dead body off of her. The Queen of Fear spread her claws far apart, crouching down with her tail raised high above her. Cynthia desperately attempted to get the body away from her, the smell of death overcoming her senses.
pooopSvet, in the blink of the eye, jumped at Cynthia, her body creating a shadow above the Radiant One. Before she completely crashed into the female, she snatched her up, flying high into the air. The squeezed the female as she was in her paw, her long talons beginning to get closer and closer to her. Cynthia audibly squeaked, opening and closer her mouth, trying to take in some air. Her clutched chest and stomach, however, could not intake or outtake anything. Svet laughed loudly, her large wing-beats sounding like small booms of thunder.
pooop"Don't you see, Radiant One?" she roared triumphantly, a large grin erupting of her mouth. "I am the ruler of this world now. I am the Queen of Darkness, and you are but another hero to fall!" she chortled, maker her grip tighter yet. Cynthia shut her eyes tightly, tears of pain coming from her red and blue eyes as the force increased. Her vision was blacking out and returning back to reality as she couldn't breathe, the town below her spiraling and spinning into undecipherable objects and understandable destruction. The Latte Queen ordered more water to pour and spill from her hands as she blacked out, the darkness slowing eating up her peripheral vision and moving on to her main eyesight. Svet suddenly stopped laughing as she felt lava being drenched onto her paws, her smile fading into surprise. "AGH!" she spat, beginning to fly faster. The dragoness was clearly upset, and had already formed a plan for what to do next. "You want to be rebellious to your fate, do you?!" Svet questioned in a rushed but even voice. "Well, then!" she hissed, trying to calm down. "Truly, you are another hero to fall!" she remarked, suddenly dropping the female.
pooopAs Cynthia's vision gradually returned, she could only see rushing air and blurry visions of some buildings. She then began to gasp, her lungs thankful for the air they had been given. Her limbs flailed very widely around her, the girl not yet processing that she was falling. When she did, it was too late to change anything about it. She landed hard on her stomach, more tears falling from her face.
pooopAll went quiet.

pooop"SSSSSSON OF THE SUN!!!"

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!