-Just a game- [Servers closed]

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: -Just a game- [Accepting players]

Postby space kidd. » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:10 am

Both forms are accepted!
I'll be making a new entry now, you won't see you characters until a later time so hold tight. c:

I'm also putting a hold on players for now, I'll be accepting again later. ^^
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
« space kidd. » « bi » « female » « loser »
hello! im space kidd, i love to draw, collect pets,
make friends, write & roleplay! i also really like
jojos bizzare adventure..... dont mind me.....
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
space kidd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Entry #3 - Secrets and spells.

Postby space kidd. » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:21 am

Entry #3 - Secrets and spells.

I looked to see Eve walking by my side, she helped me gather the leaves I needed for that secret person. I hoped that she would get some EXP as well, it just wouldn't be right if she didn't; She helped a lot - I would have never been able to find all of those leaves on my own. I then looked back up and examined the surrounding area, just a bunch of trees and bushes. They were all very pixely, but it was cool. I groaned and looked back down at Eve. "Do you think we'll find that cottage soon? My feet are killing me.." She looked up at me, only to look away almost instantly. I could see her nod slightly. "I-I believe so.. I do remember seeing it somewhere around here.." I sighed in somewhat relief, I was hoping to be there... Now.
Sure, exploring was fun but.. Quests without knowing where the destination is? Absolutely boring.. This is for the EXP though! I can't stop now. Before I know it, I'll probably be.. Level 100! That sounds fantastic..
I was pulled away from my thoughts when I heard giggling in the distance, it sounded.. Oddly familiar.. Oh no... "Hiiii!!! It's me again!~" The messenger hopped over a bush and landed right in front of me and Eve. "Oh.. Great to see you again.." Eve tapped my arm and I looked down at her, "W-Who is that..?'" I sighed and falsely smiled, "You don't want to know.." I told her before looking back up at the messenger. "I got moooree neeeeeews!!" I quickly looked over at a bush, seeing someone struggle to get through. The player pulled their shirt off of the loose branch and stood next to the messenger. "I-I as well.." he said before pulling a scroll out from his bag. The new messenger carefully handed it to Eve, probably not wanting it to drop. "I'm just here to help my neeeeew buddy out! That was my neeeeeewss!!" she said before hopping around excitedly. "C'mon Ezzy, we have more letters to deliver!!" she then dashed away into the forest, leaving "Ezzy" here awkwardly. "..Good l-luck.." the messenger said before walking off in the direction of the other, mumbling some things to himself. I couldn't quite make out what he was saying, so I just brushed it off.
"So, what does the letter say?" I asked Eve curiously. She looked at the letter and mumbled some things. The letter then disappeared.. Weird. "I'm going to wait to open it.. I h-hope that's alright." I nodded, "Of course, but.. Where did the letter go..?" She looked at me, with an almost confused look. "W-Well.. You know, I'm a mage.." she stopped talking and looked away. I guess that's all she had to say..? "That's cool, well.. I'm a thief." she nodded once, and started to walk. I followed her, maybe we're about to find that cottage. I hope we find it at least. As we walked forward, another player dashed out from behind a tree. They looked worried, but happy to see more players. "H-Hi, I need some help - Now.." she said, running towards us. "Who are y-" I was cut off by the ground beginning to shake. The player hid behind Eve and I, that meant there wasn't anything good to come from this.
"My magic.. It's not strong enough to defeat him.." I looked at her and nodded. "I guess we could help you." I said before pulling my dagger out, I could do some serious damage - but not on my own. The creature stood before us, it was extremely large, a giant.. Not the best time for this, but again.. I could use the EXP.
"We can take him. C'mon."
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
space kidd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -Just a game- [Servers closed]

Postby space kidd. » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:04 pm

Currently working on a new entry!
I'll edit the front page with the rest of the players soon too.~ c:
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
space kidd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Cornelius| » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:56 am

*waits for next entry*
oh god I was so cringe
|Cornelius|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightlyDemise » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:59 am

Coco bleu wrote:*waits for next entry*

Lol, me too
Hi, I'm Night. I'm an artist who's interested in animals, video games, plushes, books, spooky and creepy things, cooking, and of course art in multiple forms. Working on something for my avatar, lol. if you wanna talk send me a message, I'll probably take an hour to write a simple sentence, but I'll get to you at some point.
I also have bad social anxiety..... yay~

Any pronoun works, I really don't care, never have.
NightlyDemise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Cornelius| » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:00 pm

BlackKitsune wrote:

Lol, me too

I've been stalking this thread XD
oh god I was so cringe
|Cornelius|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightlyDemise » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:21 pm

Coco bleu wrote:
BlackKitsune wrote:

Lol, me too

I've been stalking this thread XD

I'm a stalker of diaries XD
Hi, I'm Night. I'm an artist who's interested in animals, video games, plushes, books, spooky and creepy things, cooking, and of course art in multiple forms. Working on something for my avatar, lol. if you wanna talk send me a message, I'll probably take an hour to write a simple sentence, but I'll get to you at some point.

NightlyDemise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry #4 - New alliances.

Postby space kidd. » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:02 pm

Entry #4 - New alliances.

I stared at the giant, the other two stayed frozen and stood there wearily. "We can't just stand here!" I was only trying to get them to do something, but I knew they wouldn't listen to me. "B-But, we can't take him.. Our levels a-aren't high enough!" Eve said, looking up at me with worried eyes. "Sh-She's right.. I'm only level 5.." Great.. We're about to literally get destroyed..
"Need some help?" a voice called from behind us, I turned to see another player. Two actually. They didn't look very intimidating, but the two must have been a higher level. "I deal with these guys all the time, I can take him in one move." She approached us at that moment, muttering something. She looked up and a large burst of flames bolted towards the giant, all hitting him at once. He fell down almost instantly in defeat. I looked at her, amazed. "T-Thank you.. You're.. A mage as well..?" Eve asked the other. I noticed her smiling, she must have been excited to see someone of the same class. "Indeed I am, my name is Katja." She smiled back at Eve and turned to her friend. "This is my friend, Angelica. We met at a NPC town a ways back." Angelica smiled and waved at us. "Hello." The other two waved back, I just stood there. "So, what does this mean for.. Us?" I questioned, looking at each of them. I wasn't quite sure if we were now considered "friends" or we were just the damsels in distress and they decided to be of service for the moment. "Katja and I are on the verge of completing a quest, we won't be sticking around." I looked at Angelica and nodded slightly, "Understandable, I suppose." Katja smiled and lightly punched my arm. "But hey, doesn't mean we won't see each other again!" I wasn't hoping to see them again, but it's nice to have allies. I feel somewhat safer than before. "Heh. Well, good day ladies." I waved at the two and turned, smiling at Eve. She smiled back. "T-Thank you again.." I still didn't know this person, but, I guess they were free to stay.
And with those final words, we all walked off together.

I looked up at the sky, the sun was going down. We can't continue in the dark - Not the best idea in this world. I stopped, the two did as well. "We should stop and make camp here." Eve nodded, "I agree, we could.. G-Get lost if we continued in the dark.." I pulled my hood down and sat on the grass, exhausted. The person that had yet to tell us their name sat down as well, Eve did too soon after.
I looked up at the unknown person, "What might your name be?" She instantly looked up at me, she looked a little scared. "O-Oh.. My name.. I'm Valerie.." I smiled slightly. "Well, nice to meet you."
Val smiled a bit and looked away.
It was extremely dark, good thing Eve used one of her spells for light. We would have been in complete darkness if it wasn't for that. We were all sitting on the grass at this time, I had my dagger in my hand and spun it around in my fingers. I looked up from the blade and stared up at the night sky. The stars were square shaped and the moon was round like it was supposed to be. Just a little pixely. I looked back down at the two. "We should rest,we have a lot to do tomorrow." I said before rubbing my eyes a bit. I saw Eve nod and remove her glasses. Valerie stretched and sprawled out on the grass. I placed my dagger next to me and lay down on the grass as well.

"G-Goodnight."
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
space kidd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightlyDemise » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:59 am

Hehehe, I hope they get all of the leaves!

I noticed the front page hasn't been updated yet *pouts*

NightlyDemise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby space kidd. » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:55 am

BlackKitsune wrote:Hehehe, I hope they get all of the leaves!

I noticed the front page hasn't been updated yet *pouts*

Don't worry my friend, your girls will be there soon. c:
And they did get the leaves, so that's good. :3
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
space kidd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me