CLOSED - MODS PLEASE LOCK

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

CLOSED - MODS PLEASE LOCK

Postby DELETE-PLEASE. » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:02 am

[Comments are allowed, rudeness not tolerated - You will just be foe'd and reported. By the way, this story is more or less based on Disney's Descendants with a few changes, such as its coming from Mal/Skylar's point of view. Pm me the comments though, and feel free to submit ideas too!]

Its true. But we don't want it to be.

тнє нιѕтσяу σƒ ιт...

You wouldn't understand. Or would you? I'll tell you anyway. My name's Skylar and me & my other three friends are from somewhere named 'The Isle of The Lost'. I know, it sounds depressing. But it kinda is and isn't. I was born to the bone with cruelty in my heart. I don't feel right like that though. But our parents want us to be part of their generation. We're... goners, if not. You're probably wondering who 'we' and 'our' are. Well, I have Luan, Noah and Jay. My mother is Maleficent, Luan's the Evil Queen, Noah having Cruella De Vil and Jay having Jafar as his father. No, they don't teach us anything. They tell us what to do. We don't get loved. But here's how it actually happened...

So, I've already explained to you about where we are from. Its not just for us: the cruel ones. Miserable people aren't sent off there, but decide to live there. When me, my friends or our parents go out on the streets everyone runs away. Especially me. I'm innocent! I'm only the daughter of Maleficent, not the actual her. Sure, I conceal magic too; it runs in my blood but can't that mean I'm still different. Don't worry, its just hay-fever... Okay, its not. I'm crying right now. ot normal for a 'villain's' child. See what I mean? Nobody understands us, troubled kids that don't even know what to do! We're caught up in the midst of it all.
Last edited by DELETE-PLEASE. on Sun May 01, 2016 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
hey guys!! i'm sorry i quit cs for a while as i was having a rough time, but now i'm back! i couldn't log in to this account at first but that's because i had the username wrong *facepalm*.

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE, NOT IN USE ANYMORE
DELETE-PLEASE.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Iтѕ σηℓу υѕ. Dση'т вє αƒяαι∂ - Updated daily/weekly

Postby DELETE-PLEASE. » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:12 am

We get distracted by the simplest things because we don't get taught manners.

тнє вα∂ υρ¢σмιηg...

Me and Luan just went out on a lesson of magic, but it didn't go too well... Jay and Noah got a good telling off by accidentally losing the 'magic' lamp whilst going on a walk. Those two, really. Oh, here comes my mother! Be back in a minute. What is she going to tell us now? Ugh...
Oh my gosh! We're going to Auradon Prep. Apparently, Prince Luca, which is going to become king, wants to have all us four visit the land. Well, at least he thinks we're innocent and believes we can be simple children, without following our parents' footsteps. But I don't want to! Maleficent has that green eyes stuff and I couldn't resist. She even has power over me. Its quite annoying, actually! But its forcing me. Anyway, I persuaded the others to go too and they said yes. My mother said to us for the goal is to get the Fairy Godmother's, who is the headmistress of Auradon Prep, wand so she could have power of the land. I don't want to rule with her, it feels wrong.

Argh! We're in a car and it tricked us. We have a broken bridge to Auradon, but somehow, this golden thing happened and we magically crossed it. Noah kept stealing all he chocolate, and Jay keeps pulling his leg. Haha, we're nearly there.
Last edited by DELETE-PLEASE. on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
hey guys!! i'm sorry i quit cs for a while as i was having a rough time, but now i'm back! i couldn't log in to this account at first but that's because i had the username wrong *facepalm*.

DELETE-PLEASE.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE-PLEASE. » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:13 am

Its getting better... Still needing help though.

тнє αяяιναℓ

We arrived at Auradon. First, Prince Luca addressed us, and as always, Noah made a bad presentation. But at least Luca didn't mind that and I think he found it funny. And his girlfriend Audrey was a show-off, literally. "Oh I'm a Princess because I'm a Prince's girlfriend!" Urgh. Disgusting. But... we looked at each other... In a different way. I must admit, I like him. Audrey's Aurora's or Sleeping Beauty's daughter though and she'd probably kill me. Anyway, time for lessons with the Fairy Godmother...

Well, that went well. Noah said I was on fire, but its simple really, because you just pick the option that sounds the least exciting. Good thing that the Fairy Godmother denied Luan's answer, because she asked what was option two... Which was 'lock it in a tower'. Yeah, I know right? We have this lame bedroom that I know Luan was lying about by saying 'Amazingly gross', but she's my friend so I decided to keep it in. I talked to Luca today, and the Fairy Godmother's daughter Jane walked past me with a whine. Why won't people calm down? After having a chat with him, I decided to follow her into the girls' toilets. I could completely see her being afraid, but then I decided to befriend her for a small time, just so I could get the wand. Now she could trust me a bit? I hope. But then she and Audrey, Aurora's daughter, started being mean to me. Saying things like "Its not like he's going to make a villain a queen". Ugh. So, I made an undo spell on Jane's hair. It was...

Beware, forswear, replace the old with the new hair.

Yes, that was it!
Last edited by DELETE-PLEASE. on Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

DELETE-PLEASE.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE-PLEASE. » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:10 am

I remember Maleficent's words... "That's my nasty little girl!"

The Discovery

Me, Jay, Noah and Luan just found where the wand was! We broke in through the office, by me using a spell on the security guard for him to prick his finger on...My mother's spinning wheel? Yeah, don't get it either. Anyway, Jay acted really stupidly and touched the magical barrier around it. Ugh... But luckily, Noah is a techical genius and shut the alarm up by cracking some sort of code and making a call. He's a pretty good liar! Haha, we've got classes tomorrow so I better go... And I have to make cookies to get Luca in a love spell! Haha.
Last edited by DELETE-PLEASE. on Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

DELETE-PLEASE.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE-PLEASE. » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:13 am

Its actually getting better! We still need help though.

Our 'meeting'

I just finished giving Luca one of our cookies that had a love spell in. But weirdly, he started singing out my name... Strange, right? But before that, Chad and Audrey (Chad's the son of Cinderella, so Chad Charming) were talking to Luca saying that me, Luan, Jay and Noah were bad influences. And yeah, we are, but Luca protected us and said 'Give them a chance'. Even after Audrey obliged that he was 'too trusting'. But, I really like him now... Oh well, Noah and Jay have gone off to bed since the Attorney game is tonight. Remember Noah, out of the Killzone! Haha, coach told him off for that a few days back.
Last edited by DELETE-PLEASE. on Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

DELETE-PLEASE.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE-PLEASE. » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:14 am

I never really thought about it.

The Game

We just finished watching Noah and Jay's attorney tournament. After that, Luca shouted out to Doug (I know Luan has a crush on him, I just do!) "Give me a beat!". So he randomly started counting up to 4 in Spanish and he began singing about how much he loved me! Aww, such a sweetie. Audrey just ran off, haha. She deserves it anyway, the little buggar.
Last edited by DELETE-PLEASE. on Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

DELETE-PLEASE.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE-PLEASE. » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:19 am

He took me on a 'date'. It became love.

Reserved

Reserved

DELETE-PLEASE.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE-PLEASE. » Sun May 01, 2016 8:28 am

THIS WILL NOW BE CLOSED AS I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO POST.

DELETE-PLEASE.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me