★. TRAPPED

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

well here we go

it's fantastic
50%
it's okay
30%
it's eh
10%
i don't like it
10%
[ other opinions? pm me. ]
No votes

Total votes : 10

★. TRAPPED

Postby fable; » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:42 am

LOST!
GONE!

x░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

xxxthe ten miss the sapphire skies, the emerald
xxxtrees, and the ruby red roses. they see con-
xxxcrete walls, painted white, all day. everyday.
xxxthey don't remember how they got here- all
xxxthey know are their names, their ages, and
xxxthe basic knowledge of their ages. there are
xxxtwo windows in their room, narrow beams of
xxxdusty light streaming in, and if the ten are l-
xxxucky, they can see the stars at night. before,
xxxthere were fifteen, but over five days, it has
xxxbeen narrowed down to ten. one person goes
xxxmissing, during day and night, and the ten a-
xxxre beginning to realize the most important t-
xxxhing- they're trapped, and they can't get out.
xImage

xImage
Last edited by fable; on Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
fable;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★. DIRECTORY

Postby fable; » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:00 am

LOST!
GONE!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPROLOGUE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCHAPTER ONE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCHAPTER TWO
Last edited by fable; on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
fable;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★. CHARACTERS

Postby fable; » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:12 am

LOST!
GONE!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxvirginia
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxiris
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxcatherine
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxadria
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxdelta

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxorion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxtheo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxeric
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxcaspian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhudson

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxtba
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxtba
xImage

xImage
xxxtba
xxxtba
xxxtba
xxxtba
xxxtba
Last edited by fable; on Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fable;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★. TRAPPED

Postby fable; » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:17 am

posting is now open! i need to write the prologue before anything else,
        so be mindful of that. i have the plot planned out but i'll probably mix
        in some random stuff that i didn't know was going to happen myself.

because that's what happens.

i have a little work to do regarding the characters list- hopefully i can
        find pictures for each character. (just because there are seven tbas
        does not mean that there will be exactly seven characters introduced
        throughout the story. there may be less, there may be more, etc, etc.)

the windows in their room are ceiling windows that are extremely hard
        to break, people. they can't get out that way.

thanks for viewing, guys!
fable;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★. TRAPPED

Postby peachy keen- » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:51 pm

-colors over thread with cheap crayons-

this (awesome) thread has now been marked by yours truly.

;)
peachy keen-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fable; » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:07 am

blíss wrote:
            -colors over thread with cheap crayons-

this (awesome) thread has now been marked by yours truly.

;)

why thank you
      for saying this is awesome
      you're awesome too

but vandalism
      -gasps-
      eh, oh well
fable;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★. TRAPPED

Postby fable; » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:11 am

You know you've been stuck in a place with white concrete walls for five days when you suddenly have the urge to vandalize the entire place, covering it with pink spray paint and maybe a little bit of purple glitter.

If we ever get a bucket of paint with our canned lunches, I’ll know what it’s for even if everyone else is clueless- to paint the walls. However, if the person that put us here is like I think they are, it’ll probably be white or grey or black just to torture me.

Let’s get down to business, though.

We were dumped here a few days ago- five, to be exact. I found this journal, with flowers covering it and a pen attached, clutched in my hand. I was holding onto it so tightly my knuckles were white, Orion tells me. Whenever he remembers waking up, he gets all stuttery and shaky, like he’s about to die. Iris told me to keep the journal and record our survival or something like that in here, so I decided that I would. I want to make sure that, if we get out, I can remember this experience and think back on it and wonder why I was so clueless.

To keep track of the days we’ve been here, I’m going to write it first thing with a nice pen Adria found in her denim jacket. We’ve been here for five days- and there are ten people left. When we’ve been here ten days, will there be five people? Will I be one of them?

I can’t think like that… no. Not now, when everything looks so bleak and desperate and scary, like it’s never going to come true... I have to stop. To restrain myself from acting depressed and awful, I’m going to tell you all about the people stuck here with me.

Let’s begin.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Orion is the leader here, at eighteen years old. He knows how to get things done, and quickly, and is kind towards the younger ones, like Delta. However, little things can throw him off course- like when someone’s annoying, or when people aren’t getting along at all. He needs order to think, but has some pretty great ideas. He knows how to calm those who need it, but when he thinks of waking up here, it’s like he can’t speak. He was the first to wake up that is still here, and when he didn’t remember anything but his name, age, and the things that eighteen year olds learn in school, he freaked out.

Caspian is relatively mellow. He’s sixteen, but he’s extremely mature and acts like he’s eighteen all the time. He’s third in command here- Virginia’s in second, then him, and then all the seventeen year olds, the sixteen year olds, and then youngest- Hudson and Delta. He knows that, if we want to survive, we have to listen to orders and be respectful. Many here dislike his smart-alecky behavior, but I think he’s okay. I feel like Caspian needs to be accepted, and if we all were a little bit kinder, everyone would like him a little bit more.

Virginia, as I said, is second in command, though she would call herself the co-leader. She is a leader, but she doesn’t have as much power as Orion does. Almost everyone is scared of Virginia- her eyes pierce into you, scanning for your flaws. If you get on her bad side, she slaughters you- not literally, but with words. Inside, though, she’s really just a softie. I know that Virginia had a sibling- I heard her whispering about it to herself. All she wants is her family, and she needs control to feel happy inside. She’s hurting, but everyone else would just say “get over it”, except for the kindest.

Delta, who is by far the youngest one here right now. She’s twelve, and her older sister is Adria. She’s shy and sweet and caring, and absolutely adorable. However, Delta is incredibly anxious, and her sister (the most pessimistic girl here) doesn’t help at all. Some wonder why Delta is here- if she’s the youngest, why was she with eighteen year olds? Unless she was taken with her sister, which would have made more sense. I know Delta’s one weakness- she doesn’t want anything more than to see a blue sky and a field of flowers where she can run and be free.

Hudson is the youngest boy- fifteen- and he’s the snarkiest one too. He always thinks that he’s so great, and his only redeeming quality is his enthusiasm. He cancels Adria out, but only when he’s not bragging about how he has his awesome hair and clothes. He’s okay and respectful towards Orion, Virginia, and surprisingly, not very kind towards Caspian. He’s also rather strong for his age and boasts that as well- but he can be helpful when Orion or Virginia tells him to.

Iris is an incredibly cheery and kind seventeen year old, like me, and is friends with everyone. She knows two languages- Spanish and English, and is trying to teach Delta, Adria, and Eric a bit of Spanish to make our lives here “less boring”. Iris can’t stand being bored and has taught us countless games and songs that she knows. The day she runs out of things to do, she will pronounce that her life is officially over. She can be overly dramatic, but that doesn’t ruin her caring demeanor. She’s the party here, and never fails to cheer us up. Especially Adria, when she’s worried or saying that we’re all going to die.

I’m Catherine- the second seventeen year old girl. Iris and Delta have taken to calling me Cath, which I don’t mind, but if someone else says it I’ll tell them not to. Since I don’t want to say my own personality, I’m asking Theo to describe it to me. He says, “You’re really timid, but if you have a close friend, you open up. You’re a natural bookworm and a writer, yet you aren’t holed up with a book all the time. You can be a little moody sometimes and I know that you hate surprises. You care a lot about everyone else here, even if you don’t show it. Annoyingly enough, you know everyone’s secrets because you’re a really good listener. However, you are a little annoying sometimes, especially when you’re moody, as I mentioned… and a little too curious as well. But you’re a pretty cool person.”

Theo is our only seventeen year old boy. He’s funny and sweet, and we’re very close friends. Delta and him are close as well. He’s a tinkerer and enjoys making old things into new ones, especially likes little inventions that Iris favors because they can be games. And as mentioned before, she loves games. He’s slightly lazy and a total tease, but, like Iris, everyone loves him. And he loves everyone. He can make jokes at inappropriate times, but generally he knows when to make people laugh and when he shouldn’t.

Eric, sixteen, is our most adventurous guy- he likes to run through the hallways and try and map it out before the lights go off for our “bedtime”. His athletic as well, and I’m pretty sure he likes Iris. He is slightly rebellious and has kept exercising even after Orion told him not to because he could be captured. He’s always moving, and once Iris tried to plan a workout session for us with him. He usually gets our lunches- he can carry a lot and is reasonably fast as well. He’s pretty charismatic but also kind of annoying in that sense- he’s really only like that around girls he’s trying to impress. For example, Iris.

Adria is sixteen and the older sister of Delta. Sometimes she seems like the youngest- she’s a whiner and can often be found complaining about the food, how badly we are being treated, et cetera. She’s okay, and is enthusiastic about getting out, probably because she hates it here. She cares so much about Delta and would die if anything happened to her, which is why Virginia makes sure Delta is always safe. We could be stuck with a person who sits around and cries all day if Delta gets taken, and the person who put us here knows that and certainly would love for that to happen.

Virginia, Orion, and Theo all woke up and found phones with them, but they had been wiped and there was no service at all. They can’t do anything, and Eric asked to take Orion’s phone and try to break one of the windows that were on the ceiling and were almost impossible to break. Orion, however, declined.

- Cath.
Last edited by fable; on Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
fable;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★. TRAPPED

Postby fable; » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:35 pm

a new post will be up soon!
      i was gone for the weekend,
      so i'm starting the writing now.
fable;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★. TRAPPED

Postby fable; » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:32 pm

Catherine’s skirt fluttered softly as Eric whipped past, his mouth forming into a small grin as he sprinted back and forth between the walls. She barely even noticed the disruption- her mind was focused elsewhere. She was repeatedly closing her eyes, hiding her ocean blue irises as she muttered to herself. If a person had leaned closer, and listened hard, they would have heard the blonde-haired girl saying four words, over and over, turning them over, churning them, wishing they would come true.

"Remember the before, please…"

"Um, Cath? What’cha doing?" a male voice called, resting his hand on Catherine’s leg, hesitating, and then poking her softly. Catherine’s eyes flicked open, pupils dilating. It was Theo- a close friend, yet Catherine still felt the need to correct him.

“It’s Catherine, Theo. Would you like it if I called you Theodore?” she scolded, taking Theo’s hand as he pulled her up gently. Catherine pulled on her sweater sleeves, made of a cream colored material. "I think they made it colder somehow." she murmured, shivering slightly. Theo rubbed her arms, his brown eyes crinkling at the edges.

"I do prefer Theo, I suppose..." he said, his chuckle vibrating in her ears. "They did- Delta had to borrow the jacket Adria had because she's wearing short sleeves. Hopefully the person who put us here will send us warmer clothes, like they did at the beginning." Catherine nodded absentmindedly, looking around the room instead. She could practically feel Theo roll his eyes, whisper a short goodbye, and walk over to Delta.

By this time of day, two people would be getting their little (and extremely feeble) lunch, consisting of coarse white bread, a stick of butter, three large containers of soup- Catherine’s favorite was the chicken noodle- a vegetable, and something to drink.

As soon as the thought popped into her head, Virginia and Hudson stumbled into the room, arms full of food. Immediately, Orion rushed over and began to help them set everything down against the wall where Catherine had been concentrating just seconds before. As everyone ate, sitting in a rather egg-shaped formation, Orion made the daily announcements.

His voice boomed through the space, and his hands occasionally ran through his short brown hair. "Two people are going to investigate this place today, no matter what. If needed, three will be sent… hopefully you guys are smart enough to stay away from potential traps and other threats. We don’t want you to go missing." he told everyone, his foot twitching.

It was a nervous tick everyone but Catherine ignored.

"I’ll go!" Delta piped up, her smile brightening. Adria shushed her, hugging her and shaking her head quickly at Orion. Obviously, Delta was never going to go anywhere.

Eventually, Iris and Eric volunteered to go on the journey, although Delta did look absolutely heartbroken. Orion gave them two water bottles and the map they had constructed of the places they knew, and sent them off with a hug and a small "good luck".

As the commotion slowly died down, Catherine settled down once more, this time laying in her makeshift bed. Her heart raced, beating through her chest and echoing in her body, sending thumps down her legs and arms.

A scream pierced her ears as her mouth opened- and something, maybe a picture, flashed through her mind, sending faster and faster thumps throughout her limbs as she sat up. Catherine looked around for the source of the scream, but only saw everyone looking at her.

She had screamed.
fable;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fable; » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:26 pm

guysss you're scaring me