(( the 1oo scene challenge )

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Is anyone reading my stories?

Yes, but you'll never know I was even here... :twisted: (Stalkers...)
67%
Yes, I love reading challenges!
17%
Yes. Well, kinda.
No votes
I haven't yet, but I'm planning on it.
17%
No, I'm not. Unless I'm bored or something.
No votes
Nope, I wasn't planning on it. I just saw this thread and clicked on it.
No votes

Total votes : 6

(( the 1oo scene challenge )

Postby Lillybear » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:16 am

“Little by little, day by day, okay?” // “Get. Off. Right now.” // “... That’s it.”
// “So, uh, we should… probably run now.” // “You’re insane! I love it.”
“Hey, I offered to help you.” // “Who’s laughing now?” // “Would you please just be quiet?”
“Whoa, buttercup, whoa.” // "I can’t believe you talked me into this." // “Marry me?”
“Hey! I was gonna drink that!” // “You did all of this for me?” // “This isn’t over.”
“If you die, I’m gonna kill you.” // “Well, this is awkward.” // “It was you who was standing there.”
“That is the stupidest idea you’ve ever had. Of course I’m in.”// “Hey, I’m with you, okay? Always.”
“Uh, she’s gunna punch you, man.” // “BAHAHAHA- ahem.”// “I think I am concussed.”
“You have got to be kidding me.” // “This ain’t that kind of movie.” // “Is it… dead?”
“I’ll just sit here and wait for you to be finished.” // “You wound me.” // “Trust you? PAH.”
“I don’t know who you are.” // “It’s okay. I promise. I’m here.” // “Oh, this is going to be good.”
“Well, I finally got your attention.” // “Like a hole in the head.”// “I'm... okay.”
“Well, are you coming?” // “Where are your pants!?” // “Help me push it.”
“It’s almost midnight, no way!” // “Positively smashing.” // “Don’t let go, okay?”
“You can’t leave me like this.” // “Say that to my mother.” // “Sing me a lullaby, please?”
“This hurts worse than I thought it would.” // “Hah! - oh, wait, you’re serious?”
“As much as I’d enjoy that…” // -gasp- “The plague!” “No!” “YES.” // “I won’t let you do this.”
“I’ve still got it.” // “I can’t do it. I just can’t.” // "Don’t you ever do that again!"
“I thought I lost you.” // "Teach me?" // "Don’t you dare throw that snowball-"
"It could be worse." // "We’re in the middle of a thunderstorm and you wanna stop and feel the rain?"
"I’ve seen the way you look at me when you think I don’t notice." // "What are you so afraid of?”
“How did you get that scar?” // “You said WHAT?” // “Can you stop bringing that up?”
“Wait for me!” // “We’ll be dead by morning.” // “STOP TALKING.” // “I do.”
“I don’t want to.” // “What did I ever do to you?!” // “Follow me.”
-SIGH- “I can’t reach it.” // “What are you waiting for?” // “WAIT NO THAT’S NOT WHAT I MEANT-”
“I don’t need you.” // “You deserve better.” // “If you love something, let it go.”
“Why do I have to wear this?” // “Here goes nothing.” // “Where the heck were you?!”
“I don’t need help.” // “We’re gonna be parents…” // “I didn’t think you knew.”
“I thought those were poisonous.” // “Don’t make me go alone.” // “I’m sorry… I didn’t know.”
“I’d be lost without you.” // “Just leave me!” // “I dare you to…” // “Run!”
“How did you manage that?” // “Liar!” // “I don’t even want to be here.”
“Oh crap, we fell asleep!” // “Is this the life you wanted?” // “GIVE ME THAT.”
“Get back here!” // “Let go of me!” // “I’ll just follow you.” // “YOU DON’T SAY.”
“And yet, you love me anyway.” // “I just thought I’d have a swim.” // “Don’t cry.”

the 1oo scene challenge

Oh, hi, welcome.
Just a little writing challenge.

the prompts I've completed

“You’re insane! I love it.”
Last edited by Lillybear on Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
lilly she/her
mostly gone from cs, but feel free to message me on discord about anything! :)
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( You're insane! I love it. )

Postby Lillybear » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:27 am

You're insane! I love it. // complete // 770 words

Leaving a red and purple haze dancing in the sky, the sun slowly fell deeper behind the mountains. The chirping crickets and the cry of the owls were the human's lullaby. But to their unbeknownst, it was some's morning's symphony. For while the human world was at rest, another world was just waking up.

Two fiery eyes, while not emitting any light whatsoever, seemed to have brightened up the entire cave. They had such adventure
and passion in them. They could have easily been picked out of a crowd. In the moonlight, they truly looked like a burning fire.

And her eyes weren't the only things about her that glowed. Her fur was white, with hints of silver
specks that flashed whenever the moonlight hit her just right. She could have mistaken for a ghost.

Her ember eyes fell upon another. He couldn't have looked more different in appearance.
His fur was jet-black, and his eyes were an emerald green. He smiled softly when he saw her.

"Thank you for coming," Said the female wolf quietly.

"My pleasure," Said the male wolf.

The female paused. She studied his face for a moment before responding.
He was smiling, yes, but there was something about it that she didn't like.

"I'm sure you'd like to know why I've called you here," She said, carefully choosing her words.

"Yes," He said simply.

The female suck in a deep breath. She could feel herself getting hot
and her cheeks turned a luscious pink. She hated when this happened.

"I don't want to stay here anymore," She mumbled, letting it all out.
She hadn't meant to say it that way, but that's how it came out.

The male blinked in surprise. He opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

"I don't want to stay here anymore," She said again. She didn't mumble. She didn't squirm. "I want to go live with the humans."

"But we're wolves," The male said. He was bewildered. Could she not see that?

"No, we're not," She said, and as soon as she did, she knew it was true. "We're werewolves."

"We're still part wolf," He said quietly. He was becoming very uncomfortable with this new situation.

"And we're part human!" She cried, her voice rising. She was on the verge of tears. It had been
the hardest decision in her life, and now the only one who could possibly be on her side was turning against her.

"We have family here," He barked. "Are you planning on leaving
your only mother and father? What do they think? Do they even know?"

"My mother is a werewolf. Surely she'd understand," She protested,
although she knew it wasn't true. She would've never let her go if she knew.

"So she doesn't know," He snapped.

She went silent. She had never heard him get mad, or even raise his voice for that matter.

"Look, Layla," He said. "You're insane!"

Layla. That name always got to her. He never called her
that. It was her name, but she had always been "Lay" to him.

"I want to leave," She said firmly, and didn't even try to make
the tears stop flowing. "And I'm going to do it with or without you."

He knew her mind was made up. And there was nothing he could do to change it.

He looked to the ground. He didn't want to live with the humans. They killed wolves. They abused them. He couldn't
think of anything worse then living with those mean, filthy... His thoughts faded away when he looked up to see her face.

Her eyes were staring at him. He could hear her voice in his head.
And we're part human! He was part human, wasn't he? He wasn't so sure anymore.

"You're insane..." He muttered again.

She still didn't speak. She just stared at him, breathing heavily.

Suddenly, he began to change. His black fur turned into a dark chocolate skin. His started to shrink and
grow at the same time. Wispy, dark hair pored down from his head, covering his eyes. He was human.

In a instant, she began changing as well. She didn't even know
that she was doing it, because she was staring at him in awe.

Once she was transformed, she had lovely albino skin, long white hair,
and the same fiery eyes. She gasped as he swooped her up in his arms.

"Are you ready?" He asked. "Ready for your world to change?"

She paused to think about it for a moment. Was she really ready to
live a completely different life with competently different people?

"Yes."
lilly she/her
mostly gone from cs, but feel free to message me on discord about anything! :)
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me