| α ѕ ρ є и | т н є - ¢ н σ ѕ є и - σ и є | do not post, pm

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What do you think Tahiti's personality traits are?

Orderly, organized, introverted
50%
Loving, caring, wild
No votes
Extroverted, messy, fun
No votes
Active, caring, bored easily
No votes
Worried, orderly, introverted
50%

Total votes : 2

| α ѕ ρ є и | т н є - ¢ н σ ѕ є и - σ и є | do not post, pm

Postby jingle bells. » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:00 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

sσmєtímєs... чσu cαn cσntrσl чσur fαtє.

σthєr tímєs, чσu mαч nσt hαvє thє sαmє luck...

Intro- X

Aspєn | Thє Chσsєn Onє
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
XXXXXXWelcome to the world of Femren. Where horses can run free and do whatever they desire. But these aren't just normal horses who create herds and live normal lives; these horses uphold strong magical powers that they keep throughout their lives. These powers can be one of the following: Fire, Water, Air, Earth, and Dark. (More powers coming soon.) With these powers comes great responsibility, making these horses the most dangerous. But even the mortals can be feared. As the mortals can kill with their own hooves. Some mortals kill for greed, power, or revenge. In Femren, any horse can die at anytime. But the most powerful of them all could be a little bay colt named Aspen, who holds all the powers at once. It seems like every horse on Femren will turn to Aspen as the dark side rises. But will some Clans, tribes, and Kingdoms fall on their way to greatness? What horses will be to weak for the rising. The only way to find out is to read the series Aspen.
Last edited by jingle bells. on Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:08 am, edited 8 times in total.
jingle bells.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: α ѕ ρ є и | т н є ¢ н σ ѕ є и σ и є | WIP, WB

Postby jingle bells. » Wed May 27, 2015 12:25 pm

ιgнт¢ℓαи нσяѕєѕ

єα∂єя
      ➺ тαнιтι | ѕтαℓℓισи | ∂αяк вαу | 41 уєαяѕ | мυѕтαиg | мαтє: ѕαнαяα | σℓ∂ мαи вяιтιѕн α¢¢єит

єα∂ мαяє
      ➺ ѕαнαяα| мαяє | вαу | 39 уєαяѕ | тнσяσυgнвяє∂ | мαтє: тαнιтι | уσυиg ωσмαи вяιтιѕн α¢¢єит

єα∂ fσαℓ
      иσиє уєт

єρυту
      ➺ кєι| ѕтαℓℓισи | вαу σνєяσ | 21 уєαяѕ | ¢ℓу∂єѕ∂αℓє | ¢яυѕн: иσиє уєт | уσυиg мαи αмєяι¢αи α¢¢єит
Last edited by jingle bells. on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.
jingle bells.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

α ѕ ρ є и | т н є - ¢ н σ ѕ є и - σ и є | Prologue

Postby jingle bells. » Thu May 28, 2015 8:36 am

⊗ ρяσℓσgυє ⊗

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

{ тαнιтι'ѕ ρσν }

XXXXXXXXThe grass glistened after the Spirit Horses had made it shower throughout Femren. The silver droplets of rain were on every single blade of grass Tahiti saw. He was only a yearling, not even close to being a colt. His dream was to one day become leader of EarthClan, the clan he was part of. EarthClan horses had plenty of abilities to use. He was soon going to become an apprentice, this is the stage in his clan when young colts learn about their powers and train to use them in battle.
XXXXXXXXTahiti was not positive if he was going to grow up in EarthClan though.
XXXXXXXXHe had been eavesdropping on his father's conversation with the leader of EarthClan. He heard that his father was going to make a new clan, where horses with all powers (Fire, Water, Air, Earth) would join together to form the greatest clan of all time; LightClan. The best part about LightClan is that crossbreeds were welcome to! Crossbreeds are horses or foals with opposite powered parents. Ex: Father would be Earth, mother would be Air.
XXXXXXXXCrossbreeds were usually picked on for their heritage, but in LightClan, all horses would be accepted equally. None was better than the other. Crossbreeds that lived in the other clans besides LightClan, sometimes got picked on. Crossbreeds and horses will be able to choose if the want to live in LightClan once they turn into a stallion or mare.
XXXXXXXXThis idea was important to his father since his father wanted all horses to be treated as equals. No matter the coat color or sexual orientation. Going on about crossbreeds, the power they uphold would be difficult to find out as well. As their parents have two separate coat colors, the foals coat color would turn out different; not like the usual four coat colors that exists. See, horses identify other's powers by the coat color they have, if you are bay your must have the power of earth. if you are dappled gray you must have the power of water. But Tahiti's father didn't like this as he believes you should talk to a horse to get to know them. Not just identify them by the color of their coat. This clan was planned to be above all the other clan's territory. Basically in the Northern Lands, symbolizing how this clan is the biggest of all, the most powerful, how it would include every single type of elemental horse in it. The clan was planned to be started as soon as Tahiti gained more maturity. Which would probably never happen, since Tahiti was planning to stay young forever. That way he will never have to move.
XXXXXXXXThis clan was going to be great and Tahiti loved the idea of it. The only thing he didn't like is that he was going to have to move to the newly created clan with his father though. That meant he had to say bye to all his friends he had made at EarthClan. He was also no longer going to be a EarthClan foal.
XXXXXXXXTahiti suddenly focused back on what he was doing when one of his friends, Sahara, spoke to him, "Your it!" she then suddenly galloped off.
XXXXXXXXTahiti narrowed his eyes. He usually did not get into childish games like this, as his father told him it wasn't stallion like; and if he was ever going to be a brave stallion like his father, he was going to have to forget the games. But an instinct inside Tahiti started to make his legs move into a fast paced walk, then a trot, then a slow canter, then a gallop.
XXXXXXXXBefore Tahiti knew it he was chasing after Sahara!

{ ѕαнαяα'ѕ ρσν }

XXXXXXXXSahara laughed to herself, and continued galloping away from Tahiti. Tahiti didn't usually play games with her like this, he was always worried about what his father would say about his decisions. He always seemed afraid of his father for some reason. There wasn't any excuse to be frightened by him, at least Sahara thought so. But she ignored that thought and moved her legs faster than she ever had before. There was no way he could catch her. Sahara felt like she was going past her own comprehension of how fast a horse could move.
XXXXXXXXSahara had stopped running, because she knew Tahiti was making no ground on her whatsoever. It seemed like the only thing she could do was pant and roll her eyes. Tahiti wasn't that athletic, he was more smart and organized. Sahara was the most athletic of the two. She did a turn on the forehand to face him, and sure enough, he was panting of exhaustion. Sahara swung her head around in an attempt to get the hair from her forelock out of her face. "Haha, you lost again! she giggled to herself so much her puny foal body couldn't take it. Sahara had beaten him in tag for the third time now.
XXXXXXXX"Yeah well... you wait till next time," Tahiti grunted a response and narrowed his eyes at the gloating Sahara.

{ тαнιтι'ѕ ρσν }

XXXXXXXXTahiti suddenly became glum as he listened closer to Sahara's next comment.
XXXXXXXXSahara now spoke in a lower, whisper like tone. "If there is a next time," she muttered, and her eyes seemed to be locked on some creature behind them.
XXXXXXXXTahiti gulped, he slowly turned around to see the creature behind him. He closed his eyes tightly, as if he was about to see something unbearably, unseeable. Once he was turned all the way around, he peaked open one if his eyes. But then relaxed suddenly and opened both eyes wide as he recognized the figure Sahara was staring at.

Last bumped by jingle bells. on Thu May 28, 2015 8:36 am.
jingle bells.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me