WIP ~ Beautiful Evil ~ WIP

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

WIP ~ Beautiful Evil ~ WIP

Postby balloon, » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:13 am

PROLOGUE

"It's not ready!" The figure growled, "How could you give it to me, when it's not!" "Arnary, you know we can't finish it!" "No Hilari, this is your last chance. Bring it, or face your charge." "N-no! Arnary, do whatever you want to me. Just....spare my children." Arnary growled, thinking it over, "Fine. I will spare them. But you. You, are a different fact." and then darkness. And Hilari was never seen again.

CHARACTERS

ONIHX

JAYSA

GRIMM

SHILO

THE MASTER
Last edited by balloon, on Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
balloon,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP ~ Beautiful Evil ~ WIP

Postby balloon, » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:30 am

CHAPTER ONE
Part One
ONIHX

The light filtered in my den, as I woke up. I let out a slow yawn, kicking my feet and pulling myself up. "Onihx!" I heard someone call, "Come down! Now!" "Ugh, coming!" I yelled back. I walled out of my house, and started downstairs. "Master, what is it now?" I asked, facing the dark man. "Onihx. What is this?" he asked, pointing to the kitchen. "Well I thought I'd....." was cut off, as my master started screaming "You thought!? You thought!?". I decided not to fight, the fighting was always in my mind. I was what you'd call a rebel, but I didn't show it. I couldn't. Not yet. "I give my deepest apologies, master." I said, bending down. That's when he brought out the ruler. I winced, as he slapped me in the back. "You may go now, Onihx." I nodded, walking back to my bed. Well, it wasn't exactly a bed... It was a cot on sticks. I grabbed out my notepad, and started drawing. I heard slight humming in the room next to me. Jaysa was awake.
balloon,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balloon, » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:39 am

CHAPTER ONE
Part two
JAYSA

I slowly opened my eyes, as the sun light filtered into my room. Of course, I immediately started humming. It was my thing! I walked down stairs, and saw something I would never believe if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. "Onihx! What did you do!" I screamed, only to get no response. I sighed, looking for master. He'd know what to do, he always did. "Master?" I called, and of course on command the dark figure appeared. "Yes, Jaysa?" he asked. "If it is any of my business, what has happened here?" I asked. "Your brother seemed to think he could...cook." he answered. I nodded slowly, and looked at the disheveled kitchen. "And I'm guessing I'm going to clean it up?" I asked. "Yes, of course." My master answered. No point in arguing, I always cleaned up Ohnix's messes. If he did it, it would only become a bigger mess. I nodded solemnly, walking into the pantry. I grabbed the broom, and started mopping. Welcome to my life.
      my name is marley
      i was rly active on here around a year ago! i used to go by pappi. im back now!
balloon,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balloon, » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:00 am

CHAPTER ONE
Part three
GRIMM

I walked into the house, caked in mud. This time, the master didn't even look at me. He knew I liked to travel at night, and usually came back this way. "Don't track too much mud," he grumbled, as I walked into the kitchen. I gave a slight wave to Jaysa, and she smiled back at me. As usual, I walked straight into the bathroom. I took a shower, don't want to get into the details, and walked out of the bathroom with the same tattered T-shirt I'd been wearing since I was seven. I finally noticed the mess in the kitchen, and smiled in spite of myself. I looked to Jaysa, "Lemme guess," I started, "Onihx." Jaysa shook her head, and smiled fondly at me, "You bet." she said. I smiled, and grabbed the dust pan. Jaysa was the only one of my siblings that I liked, I was obliged to help her. Sometimes I think, I'm the only rational one here.
      my name is marley
balloon,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balloon, » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:17 am

CHAPTER ONE
Part four
SHILO

I sat up from the floor, where I once again, had landed. I don't know what's wrong with me, for some reason I have the inability to lay in bed all night. I pushed myself off the floor, and started to Onihx's room. He wasn't the candyland champion yet! I knocked on his door, and he came out, blinking his eyes sleepily. "Yeah," he said, turning to grab a worn and torn board game from the shelf, you're on."
      my name is marley
balloon,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balloon, » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:51 am

CHAPTER TWO
Part one
ONIHX

I smiled as my sister laid down the pieces. We'd been playing candyland since we were three, and we didn't plan to stop anytime soon. "I call blue!" Shilo yelled, as if she hadn't been using blue since we ever started. "Okay, whatever." I said, picking up the little green figurine. I watched my sister set up the game. If I did it, it would become candymess. WIP

Last bumped by balloon, on Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:51 am.
      my name is marley
balloon,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me