Maximillian (My Second Warrior of Isket) NO POST

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Maximillian (My Second Warrior of Isket) NO POST

Postby laces » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:56 am

Name
Maximillian. Answers to both that and Max.
Rank
Subordinate Leader
Family
Father- Maredelius (dead)
Mother- Laurona (dead)
Siblings- Rayo
Darzek (Dax)
Tira
Faolan
Armor

Friendships
Winga ♀
Seraphim (Apprentice) ♀
Kismet ♀
Alkyone ♀
Sia ♀
Caius ♂
Last edited by laces on Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:31 am, edited 7 times in total.
laces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Maximillian (My Second Warrior of Isket) NO POST

Postby laces » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:10 am

*By Spirit
*By Spirit
*By Rohan
*By Paint
*By Starlight109
*By Starlight109
*By Mikaces
*By aspiringartist97
*By Starlight109
*By Starlight 109
*By Starlight109
*By TheOakTree
*By TheOakTree
*By Rohan.
*By TheOakTree
*By DirtyPit
*By SearraLee
*By SearraLee
*By ParanoidRussian
*By Grifforik
*By Grifforik
*By Rohan.
*Lines by Neara, colored by me
*Lines by geefriend45, colored by me
*Lines by SoOJ, colored by me
*By TheWolfsgirl90
*By Starlight109
*By TheWolfsgirl90
*By {InternalBlackout}
*By {InternalBlackout}
*Lines by apple, colored by me
*Lines by TWG, colored by me
*Lines by TWG, colored by me
*Lines by TWG, colored by me (Max only)
*By me
Last edited by laces on Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
laces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Winning Form

Postby laces » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:29 am

laces wrote:

Name: Maximillian

Character: Loyal to those he cares for, shy, trustworthy, can be moody, and pure.

Story: {Extra 1}
    Apprentice
    Max panted, looking up at Dax. "Wow, you really need to work on your contact. All you've been doing is running from me." Dax laughed at his brother, who gave a small glare. Quietly, he huffed back, "I just don't want to fight is all." The aspect of harming, even killing, another living creature really horrified the black and white teen. "Whatever." Dax turned back to the instructor, who gave the tan and grey teen a nod of approval. When his gaze slid to Max however, Max couldn't help but notice the disappointment. Max slid back to the den he shared with his parents and siblings, hoping no one saw his failure. After all, his father was the leader. And the greatest fighter out of all of the pack. And he was afraid to even spar with his brother.
    Rank Candidate
    The way to get armor was rough. Max knew this. He just hoped he could run fast enough that the Kronadors wouldn't catch him. Cries of good luck wafted to his ears as he padded into the forest. Max let out a shaky sigh... "Let the fun begin." He huffed as he began to pick up speed. After a while, his nerves wore off. He guessed it wasn't so bad. Maybe even enjoyable. But when he smelled the musky, ugly scent of a Kronador his optimism wore off. His paws sped up, going the opposite way of the smell. Thank goodness he was still on the overgrown path.
    -----------
    The cave was vast, larger than Max anticipated. It took his breath away, all the armor piled up neatly and undisturbed except for pawprints in the dust from other warriors who had come here. Not too many did, but he was sure other packs knew about this. A shine of grey and silver caught his eye. The teen walked over to it. As soon as he saw it, he knew it was his. Max laid on his side and wriggled into it.
    Return
    Max stepped softly onto the blue Isket grass, looking up to the red mountain that he called home. His armor felt heavy on his back, but it was comforting. He hoped that retrieving his armor and coming back alive would prove to his father and family that he was truly a warrior.
    Dax padded up to his brother, in his own armor. "Congrats," He quirked a grin as Max sighed.
    {{400 words}}

Relation to his siblings:
    Dax- Max and Dax are fairly close as brothers. Max has turned to Dax in a few times of need, like after their mother died. Dax helped Max in training as teens and rank candidates. They are kind to each other and loyal in battle.
    Rayo- Max has a lot of respect for his other brother. He knew that his brother was fit enough to be leader over him after their father died. He doesn't have a bond with Rayo as much as he does with Dax, but it doesn't stop them from talking. Overall, Max respects his brother's decisions and stays out of his way.
    Tira- Tira and Max were always playmates as pups and are so even in battles now. Tira always tries to cheer up the moody Max when he is down, and it always seems to work. She was a bit bossy, even now she is, but Max doesn't seem to mind it.
    Faolan- Faolan and Max used to be very close before she had her own family. Then she drifted and began to talk less and less with Max. They still talk at times, and laugh and joke, but Max knows she has her own family. There might even be some jealousy when he sees them all together, but he hasn't made an active ploy to find a mate.
    Feyson Loki (adopted brother)- Max isn't too sure about Loki. He still shows him the love and respect he shows the others, but he is definitely cautious.

Art:
    By Spirit
    By Spirit
    By Rohan.
    By Paint

3 facts about WoI:
    1. The WoI live in Isket, which is a beautiful land full of blue grass. They live in huge red mountains, in a network of caves that cannot be eroded easily. It is mostly dusk all the time.
    2. The seasons in Isket are spring, summer, and winter.
    3. Their armor is left in a cave 8,000 years ago by humans. It is a test to earn their armor, apprentices must go through a treacherous forest full of Kronadors and Unknown WoI. When they return, they are made rank candidates and their rank is chosen based on the armor they returned with.

laces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me