Jay's Spring - A CS Pet Christmas Journal

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Jay's Spring - A CS Pet Christmas Journal

Postby star star. » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:10 am

Hello! This is my new Christmas story that I have no clue how long will be. No, I do NOT live in England, I just want to try this out (not trying to be mean. PROMISE!! This is just what I get from a fandom.) Thank you for reading! (:

December 24, 2013

'Ello, mate. My name is Jay, and I live in England. My mum got me this book for Christmas, It's actually quite nice - she even gave me some pencils.
Anyways, this is me:
I'm about fourteen. I'm thirteen right now, turning fourteen on January the 20th. My mum's name is - well, was - Clarine. My dad's name is Cosmoani, but we call him Cos or Cosmo. I have one sibling - my little baby sister Spring. This is her:
She's a cutie, isn't she? Oh, and here's my dad:
He looks like nobody in the family.
Anyway. So, you might be wondering how my mum gave me book if she's dead, right?
Well, it's rather confusing. She's had the book for quite some time - it was hers as a child. She just never used it. Mum had it wrapped for the longest of times before she got ill. My father gave it to me today, and told me how he had gotten it. Mum had left it somewhere in the house and he found it.
Confusing? Well, it is to me.
Anyway (my new favourite word...?)! The reason why I'm in a dress is not because i like them (which I kinda do and kinda don't), it's because at my school, we were having a Christmas "Prom" and I was invited to go. All I honestly wanted to do was stay home and watch Spring since Dad wasn't home, but he told me he got two days off for Christmas, so I got stuck here. I went with Blue Sherlock - that's his real name but we all call him Lock. This is him:
So we went, had a good time, then it was over, and I had to run home. When I got home, however, Dad was gone. I ran upstairs to Spring's room. She was missing. I turned to the window, and there it was, open. I ran over to it staring outside. The colour drained from my face.
"No... No no no no no no!" I cried out, looking around. I ran to my bedroom and rummaged through the drawers, trying to find something but couldn't. Then it hit me and I looked up slowly.
"He did not just bloody go there," I whispered, staring at myself. Quickly I changed into a shirt and jeans, and then I ran out of my room to Spring's room. I stood there, behind the window, my hands facing me as i put them on the window sill. I jumped, twisting my body over to one side, throwing one hand up in the air as I let my other one turn. The hand slid off as I fell. I looked down at the ground and saw prints in the grass. Standing up and brushing myself off, I ran after those tracks, desperate to find my sister.

Was this entry ok? Tell me what you think and give me any ideas that you have (:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jay's Spring - A CS Pet Christmas Journal

Postby star star. » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:04 pm

December 26, 2013

Sorry I didn't write yesterday. I've been busy searching for Spring and my dad. Well, I finally found them, and found out that Dad hadn't run off with her, she had been kidnapped and he ran after them, trying to find her. So the two of them ended up captured. 'Course, when I finally found them, they also almost took me.
See? Almost! Oh, and by the way, there are the two that captured my remaining family and almost had me:
Image Image
They called themselves Sorren and Fey. Interesting names in my opinion.
Anyway, when I finally found them, they were chained to a wall. I felt two people watching me, and I turned around, seeing them. I growled, hitting one, and kicking the other's legs, making him hit the floor. His wooden mustache fell off. I laughed at that then turned to the other, grabbing his wooden "pipe" and kicked him, making him fall over. I turned to my family and ran over.
"How does the neighbourhood not know of them?" I whispered, untying Dad's ropes around his wrists and turned to Spring. "You pour, pour thing," I whispered, staring at her. Spring looked like she was in major pain. "Come here, you," I whispered again, untying the ropes on her wrists and hugged her. I smiled at her then turned to Dad. "Get out, go back to the house. I've got Spring, I'm not letting her go anywhere. Go!"
Dad nodded, running off. I grabbed Spring, holding her near me. "I've got you," I whispered, holding her closer to me. Spring stared at me, her eyes fluttering open. "Let's go Spring," I whispered, holding onto her, as I ran through the building, and burst out into the air.
"How is it morning?!" I cried out. "It was night when I went in!"
"Say, what day was it when you went in?" my Dad asked.
"December 24, 10:10 pm," I replied. The colour once again drained from my face. "Why? What's today?"
"December 28, 9:00 am," he replied. "You sure it was night when you went in?"
I nodded, looking around. This just isn't possible! I thought, facing the street.
That's when I froze. All there was in front of us was grass. And a tiny house that looked like the house that we lived in.

and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist