Once upon a time.. (A Pet Diary) Book one

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

You like it so far? oAo

It's horrid.
5%
It's okay...
5%
It's fine.
10%
I like it.
3%
I love it.
5%
I luffles it! <3 (aww thanks! ouo)
73%

Total votes : 40

Once upon a time.. (A Pet Diary) Book one

Postby moved to EeveeAnthro » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:56 pm

This is a journal,okay? A Journal.

My mom got me you as a early Christmas present.Yeah,some present,eh? She got me it to write down my days at school or just at home.So now I'm laying on my bed,eating cookies,and writing in you.Your lucky,I should be doing my homework,but Instead,I'm sitting here,chatting with you.Wait,that sounded weird.Anyways,heres a picture of me.

Pet's name:Sydney

Thats just a quick sketch.Anyways,this is what happened to me at school today.

A food fight started up when at Lunch,a boy spilt some milk on some girl next to him on accident.The girl got so angry that she threw her Tony's Pizza in the boys face.Then this happened and that happened,and then a food fight started up.After getting hit with cheetohs about twenty times,I snapped and threw my greenbeans on the heads of the dogs who did it.And then I was sent to Mr.Terror's(Mr.Jacksons') office.They didn't even get sent.Mr.Terror is the meanest dude around our alleys(I mean school,but after spending nintey days in school,It seems like you own this place).He's always grouchy,and after a while It's hard not to murmur German swears at him under your breath.

After spending maybe thirty minutes in there,It was time for reccess.I was neraly trampled as dogs rushed out of the doors.I was small in size,and could easily get hurt by any big dog.Anyways,they have this dumb new rule that you can't even play football or soccer.Not even tag! I guess someone got hurt.I could easily imagine a little dog like me tripping with a football in my paws,and then getting almost squished to death by big dogs trying to steal the ball.Or a dog summersaulting down a slide,head first,just to get away from a tagger.

Opps,gotta go.Moms calling for dinner.Bye.

Banners:
Code: Select all
 [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1556485][img]http://www.iaza.com/work/121226C/iaza14415819866700.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by moved to EeveeAnthro on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:01 am, edited 8 times in total.
moved to EeveeAnthro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Once upon a time.. (A Pet Diary)

Postby moved to EeveeAnthro » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:07 pm

It looks like It's gonna storm.So I'm going to write in you.

Moms baking cookies right now.I can't wait to have a bite. Don't you? Wait,your a journal.Dang.[

Anyway,my mom put this creepy thing In my room.It gives me the shivers.She says it's 'Santa's helper',and It tell Santa who has been naughty or nice.Thats just creepy,a little elf thing watching you 24/7..

I hid it in my closet.

Not much happened today.Just that we are adopting a foster child? I get a big brother.. c: I don't know what he looks like though.Finally,someone to give my big Sunback hoddie to!

I'm sorry for the short chat again.Mom's done with the cookies and It's thundering and lightning.

~With my blue pen,bye!
moved to EeveeAnthro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moved to EeveeAnthro » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:46 pm

Hi,Journal.A storm just ended.

We went to pick up my adoptive brother today.Turns out hes going to be my little brother.He is so cute though.This will be fun.Someone to read to at night,someone who is too young to tell on me,someone to spend Christmas morning with when we unrap our boxes of presents...
Pet's name: Penny
His name is Pen,but I'm gonna call him Penny.He carries his blanket with him everywhere and is always chewing on a pink bunny plushy that his foster parents had gave to him.He will probobaly become bigger than me,but I don't care.

Also.School.Theres this creepy new dude with spiked white hair,a strang of it falling over his face,and a mostly black pelt.He carries a textbook with him everywhere he goes and when he looks at me he looks as if saying,"This is my turf now."I ignore him,but when he's not looking,I narrow my eyes at him then point at my eyes,and then his.I'm smarter than I look.
We're having a party tommorow at school! We eat pizza,and get hot cocoa,and no math! Thank Sunback we won't have math.I haven't studied for the upcoming test.Whatever,I'll worry about that later.

Pen is starting to crawl up my back so I better go.Bye,Journal.

~Sydney
Last edited by moved to EeveeAnthro on Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
moved to EeveeAnthro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✿Maragold✿ » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:43 pm

D'aww, Penny is so adorabuuuuu~ ^3^ More entries soon, please? :3

And yes, I had to come stalk here, too. ewe
✿Maragold✿

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sophiebella » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:55 am

This is really sweet! I like it
I'm vaguely back from a hiatus - looking for horses I missed.

The best
people in
life are the
people who
think about
the good
things they
have, rather
than the
amazing
things they
don't have.
Sophiebella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheIdiotNextDoor » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:36 am

This is cool! Keep writing! I wish I had an adoptive little brother!
I had a 6 year hiatus and now I'm in art school Babey!!!!!!
ImageImage
TheIdiotNextDoor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoldleafOG » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:26 am

Luv it. :3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey, Just making a return from real life to hopefully
make a comeback to CS and roleplaying
(looking to improve my writing).
Message me, for anything, I don't bite, pretty much
giving my pets away that aren't labeled not for trade
(Cause NFT's are by babies from 2011 lol). Lets be friends,
I'm here to help and talk! I missed this platform so much!
link link © link link

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GoldleafOG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moved to EeveeAnthro » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:15 am

(Thank you guys! And I would like to have a adoptive brother too! My mom and dad are thinking of adopting another child c:)
Journal.A miracle has occurred.
Tomorrow is the last dang day of school for the year.Not joking here.
No more Sassy McSasypants',no more testes,and whats the best part?
No more Mr.Terror.
Here,I'll explain what happened today.
It was the first snow today,also,but whatever.
First,we ran around the gym in pajamas while Psy's Gangnam style played.So very epic.Then we played some random game.After that,it was computer time.Very few people attend this class,because this is the class for people who don't do Violins or whatever.I got a starburst for being the fastet typer.After that,the day was pretty much a party.Lunch,Papa John's Pizza,and then..
A Holiday sing-a-long.
It was really fun,though.Not because I was singing stuff.It was because this guy right next to be would scream out the lyrics of the songs.It was kind of like this.
"On the sixth day of Christmas,my true love gave to me.." Then everyone sang,"Six geese a laying." On the next lyric,the guy right next to me would scream,"FIIIIIVE GOLDEN RIIIIIIIINGS!" And so on.It was really hard not to burst out laughing.In the end,we all got a candycane,though I'm sure the screamer didn't get one.
Then we simply hanged out and bounced off the walls at our class.Remember that one dude? The one that looked funnily at me? Well,I caught him flirting with the girls.I would never fall for him...
Then we went home.And now we're here.I can't wait for tomorrow.
Bye,Journal.Gonna go play in the snow with Penny.

~Sydney
Last edited by moved to EeveeAnthro on Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
moved to EeveeAnthro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moved to EeveeAnthro » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:23 pm

Hi Journal!

I'm freaking out right now.It's almost Christmas Eve.And when there's Christmas Eve,there's Aunt Joyice's house!
Aunt Joyice makes the best cookies ever..Your stomach hurts after eating too much,but hey,It's worth it!
Mom got me some new pajamas and a fox plush as a early Christmas present.Some hot cocoa too,but that won't last me long.Oh,well,atleast I got anything.Also,It's like,midnight.So your lucky I'm writing in you.

Apparently,Penny grew pink markings.I don't think he cares,since he walks around with pride as if his team had just won the World Series.I tell him how cool his markings look everyday still.

No more school 'til January..? Are you serious? I barley get a break at all! Well,atleast I get to see my friend,Airon,sooner.Oh,I haven't told you about him yet? This is what he looks like.
Pet's name: Airon
He's cute,right? Wait,did I just say what I think I said? I didn't mean it..! ..Ok,maybe I did...Hopefully I'll go over to his house-he lives a few houses down-before our family packs up and leaves to go to Joyices.

I forgot to tell you about my mom and dad,didn't I? Why much I forget so much?
Thats mom.Her real name is Rose though.She fell in love with my dad a long time ago,when they were just eighteen.Moms always talking about how loveley it had been that way back.Now she screams at dad to move off of the coach.
And thats dad,or his real name,Ryan.He eats chips on the coach pretty much every day and is obssessed with football.I don't get why guys like football so much.He never really listens to me nor Penny.

I think that's enough for today.Mom is telling me to go to bed so she can wrap the presents.I knew Santa was not real.Penny is gonna sleep with me tonight since Mom will be busy.Yay!

Bye,maybe I'll write in you later.

~Sydney
moved to EeveeAnthro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✿Maragold✿ » Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:36 am

Oh, I wonder what kind of christmas they will have.. BD I want to taste Aunt Joyice's cookies so much my stomach hurts D:
✿Maragold✿

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me