Akaru's grotto

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Akaru's grotto

Postby Mackiot » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:19 pm

pup reff
official reff

Welcome to Akaru's grotto (or in simple terms, cave) in here, you will lern about Akaru, my Amazing WOI. Akaru was the third WOI i tried for (technically fourth if you include the teenie i desided i didnt like so i withdrew)

Last edited by Mackiot on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:12 am, edited 7 times in total.
Mackiot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Akaru's grotto: basic info

Postby Mackiot » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:19 pm

Pup number:
    4, four
    this young warrior is a young boy, soon to become a strong adult. enthusiastic to become a man, he waits patently for his days of a warrior.
Birth info:
    birth weight
      he was born about seven pounds
    birth height
      when he first arived on the beach, he was about a little more then one foot tall,(he was a young pup) currently, he is a bit more then three and a half
    Date of Birth
      he was born on september 1, 2012.
Name:
    Akaru
    Means
        •The name of Akaru creates an overly-sensitive nature which causes you to sense and feel far more than you can understand or put into words.
            •he has a deep, artistic, and creative side which shows through a love for music
                •he has an ability to concentrate and work intently on anything which holds his interest.
                    •he prefers to avoid routine, monotony, and menial tasks.

Personality:

sighlent-nonetalkative-he doesnt talk to much, making others thing he is timid. is is sortof timid, but not really.

strong-he is strong hearted, he thinks of it as a heart of gold.

loyal-he will stick by your side, and never leave it

trustworthy- you can tell him your deepest secreats, and he would never tell a soul, even if he is being tourchered. he will always keep a promis, and he will never break it.

chipper-he is almost always happy, though he keeps a straight face often, he always smiles in the inside

secreetive- you cant tell his emotions just by looking into his face, you have to look at his eyes, just by looking at them, you can see, and almost feel his emotion.though, he will show it by smiling or frouning at times, but not too often.

extroverted- he seems prity shy, but he is actually he isnt. he just doesnt talk to often. he is very enerjetic and cominicates in his own way

warrior-it is in his blood, though he isnt too big on killing, he has the natural warrior bone in him. he has the natural warriors instincckt.

takes the blame for others- he will protect others so they wont get in trouble, and ake thire punishment proudly, he feels good when he helps another.

loving: he loves others, and he loves younger wolves, if he has children, he would want to be the best father there ever was, but he knows with his duty, it will take some time away, so hell do his best

Brave- he will do anything to protect the ones he loves (goes with warriors instinckt)

sensitive- he is sensitive at times, especally when it comes to his past.

anger isue- he has slight anger issues, and he can get mad, but usually only when hes in a really bad mood and nothing has been working out and such.

lazy- at times, he can get lazy, though not often, usually when he is depresed or mad

Strengths and Weaknesses

some of his strengths are;
                    he is strong, with the powerull build of a male, but has some female build in him, giving him speed. with bothe the male and female build, he is both strong, and fast. he has a fast motablism to go with this, keeping him thin, no madder how much he eats. he is loyal, and stisks by your side when you really need him. he chooses his freinds based on personality. usually those with nice personalityies or sensitive or shy ones, he befreinds those who dont have too many freinds. he usually doenst befreind mean wolves, but if they are lonely, he will befreind anyone, as long as he can get along with them.
                    he has a strong heart, and no madder what you say, you can not hurt him in any way. he will find a way to make that a compliment, and he will never give up, no madder the situation. :D
                    his emotions and such are seen through body language and his reactions. though he does talk. being silghletn will make him exelent at ambushes for attacking kronadors, or hunting elk.
                      some of his weaknesses are;
                      he is usully shy, and it is hard to fit in with the other wolves for him sometimes, or thats what he thinks. he doesnt feel he belongs with the others, he feels he has a greater pourpous for the others, and he feels like he should be somewhere eles. (those take his mind of important things) he will take the blame for others, so they wont get in trouble (but he does it proudly). he has a scar on his leg, hidden by fur, that he got from a terrible ocean storm. sometimes it hurts him, but almost never. he is part coor blind to his left eye (also due to the storm).he also deathly fears water, also due to storm.
                  Nicknames:
                    (at the moment none)

looks
                    Ears: noraml ears. though, they arnt as bg, he has ecilent hearing, almost as good as the wolves with the bigger ears.
                    Tail:wolf withand a normal (round ended) tail. it is really fluffy, and soft
                    Fur: soft and silky. his fur is sliky and light, though, it is great for winter and keeping him warm. it is very soft, and you almost cant feel it when you lightly tough it.
                    build: he has the build of both a male and a feamale, making himboth strong and fast. he is light for running, but muscular for fighting. he is also very quiet and you can almost never hear him aproach when he comes. he is thin due to having a fast matablism.

color
                      his favorit color is green and blue, he caint deside what one is better. he also likes the coor of sea green, gold and red.
                    food
                      when it comes to food, he isnt too picky. but, his favorit food is elk. he ususally lets the ones whom are much more famished get their fill first.
                    season
                      he loves winter, when the fluffy white blanket of snow covers the ground.
                    time of day
                      between noon and dwn, when it has a warmness to it, but yet it has a cool breez to were it isnt too warm. giving it those two features remind him of the beach.
                    smell:
                      Dewy grass, right after it rains, the grass just lets off the best smells! the sharp smell of the dewy grass relaxes Akaru
                      Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not fallow. Just walk beside me, and be my friend

Im a lover, not a fighter, but i'll fight for what i love

Dislikes

color:
                      he strongly dislikes the color pink. It reminds him of his past in a way he doesnt care to much for yellow.
                    Season:
                      right between summer and winter, itas all mushy and the weather is either hot or cold, he hates weather changes
                    Time of day:
                      mornings, he Hates mornings. he is not a morning person
                    Smell:
                      Death, any smell of death from another wolf or even a kronador deeply disturb him...
                    Other:
                      fighting, he hates it when others fight for no reason, but he knows, and doesnt really mind, fighting kronadors is to save Isket and the other wolves.
                      not remembering his past, he hates that he cant remember a single moment in his past life, just distant memories about the smallest features of his mother father and brother.
                      Death, he fears,and dislikes, of death, he doesnt know what happens after you die, thus, he is afrade, he is also afraide of the painful way he could die in
                      living without purpos, he feels like you need a pourpse to live, but he doesnt know what his is, he feels like he has a great pourpose, but he just cant reach it...

Last edited by Mackiot on Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:49 am, edited 8 times in total.
                  Mackiot

My pets
                  My items
                  My wishlist
                  My gallery
                  My scenes
                  My dressups
                  Trade with me

Akaru's grotto: story

Postby Mackiot » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:20 pm

NOT FINISHED
                  ( i will right out his story as it continues in the RP)
                  Story/Histoy:

How he ariaved
                    he paddled hard, keeping his head above sea leavel. trying not to let the deadly waves wash over him. hs legs were tired, and his eyes stung from geting sea salt into his eyes. he gauged up water tryig not to choak on the salty water. how did he get hear? a flash of lighting shown brightly in the distance lighting up the who sky. the last thing he remebered was playing on a beach, then a loud clap of thunder. he had turned to run, but a larg wave had sweapt him up into the depths of the ocean. ever since then, he had been paddling and paddling, his body becoming waker and weaker. he closed his eyes tightly. he was egsauted. he couldnt take the curents and wavs anymore. everything dimmed and darkend. he ave up, and let the waves take him through the everlasting waters...
                    he wakes up with a gasp. he turns over and starts vomiting out salt water and his last meal. he stillfeels sea sick. feeling green, he managed to stand up. slolwy he walked.
                    Paw prints left in the sand
                    marks left for the waves to wash away
                    hidden in the distance marks that will
                    no longer have proof -(not my poem)
                    laying in the treeline, he felt a little safer, the storm still rattled on, he did not want to be draged back out to sea. he feared it... he dint know if he could ever get back in water... he coughed up more water, before drifting back to sleep.
                    he couldnt stand the storm much more, he had been sitting in the trees waiting for the deathly storm to stop, so he could run out, and reunite with his family, if they were still there, or if he was still in the right area. the sea had done some damage to his head, and he dint remeber anything about his family, just that he hade one somewear... he let a tear stream down his cheek, if felt just as salty as the sea. he blinked out a few more tears, and felt miserable. he barly remebered anythning about himself. how pathetic is that? if he had gotten out of the storms way before it came, he could have all his memories, and his fmaily... slolwly laying down, letting his head rest on the sand, he drifted to sleep again...
                    the next day, the storm had finally stoped. ruins of fallen trees and driftwood littered the beach, the beach that was proubably as beutiful as the sunset. the sky was dark, but it was day,the stars twinkled high above. a full moon loomed in the sky. he took a deep breath and threw his head back, letting a lonly mornful howl drift from his soul. he felt another tear, but refused to let it fall. he stood up and amlisly wandered the beach. every tme the tide came in, he would walk further away form the water, as it came closer to the treeline. eventually i couldnt walk anymore, my legs were tired, and i hadnet rested too much before i got up. my coat was still weat, so it weighed me down. i make sure im a safe distance from the water before i rest on the beach, and close my tired heavy eyes. i woke up to the bright light of the full moon. i jumped back and yelped as i see water washing over my paws. i wake to the sunlight, rare for here. sunlight doenst usually happen. its usually always dark. the sun had warmed his thick fur drying him off, amaurotic of the bright light he wansnt used to. he yanwed, he was rested now, but he dint want to get up... rest, felt... so... good. eventually he managed to purswade himself to get up. wandereing, maybe two or three miles, he sees moving figures in the distance... he squinted, hopeing to get a better glimps of the curious looking objuects. he walks twords them, slolwy at first, but soon he speeds up, faster and faster, untill he finds himslef running at full speed. the figurs clear, other pups like him, a boy, and two girls, the boy was brown, he looked fun, and the two girls, one was black the other brown and pink, possible the sister of the brown pup. he slowed down to a slowl trot and as he got clower he was walking shyly closer, wondering what the mother wolf would do if she saw a strage pup come wandering to her pups. they look at me curiously. i was about to speak when i larger wolf walked out of the trees with a carcus of what looked like an elk. my stomach growled. i growled at it. i backed away, but the fea summoned to me to stop. i did and i slolwy walked back. she gave me some food and let me stay with them, i soon found out that the three pups themselves were also washed up in the storm, they had managed to find eachother. so i sticked with them. i dont know if the others knew she took them in, they could think it was ther mother, but he dint know. that night, they listened to tails that the fea told them of legnedary warriors of isket.

new friends
                    the black girl was sighlent, her name was Durango. she was silghent, like me, though, she couldnt make any sound. her voice box had been injured, she was a beutiful fea, and i coulnt help but like her. she was simmilar to me, we were both sighlent, but i could take but she coulnd, that was a downside.she had a long tial and big ears. the other girl, her name is Blazer. i havent gotten to know her too well yet, but she has a curled tail, and normal sized ears. the other young boys name was Aonair, but his nickname is dash. he is very proud and a very interesting pup at that, i knew that with our two personalities, we would be pirfect step-brothers. and he has a long tail with big ears. thats what i know about them so far, but im sure i will get to know them more.
                    the others were asleep, but i wasnt, i coouldent. i couldnt stop thinking about my family... he couldnt remeber any of them. the last thing he had remebered was getting washed into the ocean, his mothers panicked voice calling for him... he would never forget her voice... it was soft, southing... it had a rough, you-better-listen-to-me tone to it, but that just made it more comforting. he pondered about his family, trying to fix them toegether, every little detail he remebered would help him get ack with them. he looked at the dozing black pup, Durango and the brown pup Aonair, and the pinkish pup blazer. they were dozing, their chests rizing and falling with each slow breath. i smiled. maybe, just maybe, we were brothers and sisters. but i knew we wernt, we were deffinetly not blood related... i remebered one thing abot my brother, and none of them fit that description.
                    a faint glow came from the trees, a stunning light blue. i stood up and walked to it. a buterbird slolwy drifted twords me. as it flies, i see it leave a trail of golden dust, it was beutiful, but he had never seenone leave a trail of golden dust, so eaither it had been on a flower and got pollen on it, or it was special. it slolwy flew around me, leaving a beutiful trail of the glowing dust, then gently landed on my nose, i realized that as it had flew higher, i had stood higher, and now i was on my back paws, well paw i was lifting up one leg trying to get up hugher. i slolwy got back down and sat, staring at the glowing butterbird. its wings flaped a few times. i thought of the buterbird as mine. i loved it, it was amazing, and special, just like me, different then the common ones. i was different, by my shorter tail and smaller ears, and she was different by her bluer glowl and the light golden trail she had. i still thought it wa spollen, but i dnt know. i desided to name her polly, not to good, but i couldnt think of anything, polly, the pollen loving buterbird. she gently flew down and i lifted my paw and she landed on it. she stayed ther for a few moments, lighting the pitch dark sky, and then flew off back into the trees. i crawled back dow to the others, and finally feeling rested, i dozed off.
                    i woke up to the sound of a larg wave coming in. i opened my one eye slolwy to see if it was to wory about. thugh it was loud, it wasnt close. closing my eye one more time, i tried to doze back off. i was having a really good dream of my family, my mother and fathers voice, so soothing and soft, each of them, but you could hear the personality in their tones. his mother was the working kind, that always worked, and had others work just as hard, while my father, was quiet and sneeky, he was proububly a hunter. juging by how quiet he was, his vocie was soft, and never above an inside voice, while mother had a soft vocie as well, but was never nearly as quiet, and had a tone to her voice, so scary, but yet comforting. he coulnt rember his litter mates, saddly, they were just blures, no voices or colors, he coulnt remeber any of them, water had gotten to his head, and made him forget or something, something had happened to were he had foergotten, he sighed and thought harder, yet, nothing came to him. a warm, salty tear ran down his cheek. he heard a groaun from Durango. i looked up to see her whatching me, i bet she wished she could speak so badly. i wish she could talk. i smile "Hi, Durango, whats going on?" he said. she smiled dand shruged. i wish i could her her voice, so he woulnt forget her, like he forgot his family. "ya, thought so," he paused, thinking that sounded mean or rude, then continued "the sunset was nice the other night, wasnt it... i mean, its rare to see such colors in the sky other then black, at least for me, i havent seen to many other colors, but i have never been so far away from home..." she smiled and noded. i felt as though i was talking mroe then usual. i sihged. i stared at her oliv colored eyes. they way they sparkled in the light reminded him of his mothers sparkling eyes, hers wer a much darker green then mine, but when i was born, they came out so bright, they actually dimmed in color. i thought my neon green eyes dint go wiht my navy blue coat. but i dint care too much, i was special in my own way, and that was one... i turned back over to her, and saw her eyes were closed again, i must have been thinking longer then i thought, because she was asleep already. i rest my chin on my two larg paws and finally drifted back to sleep.
                    i was the first one to awake, i guess i was too restless from the days before to get much sleep. the older female, Reya, had started to lead us to the red mountain range off in the distance. i could see the rusty read colors clearly, and i thought it was amazing.
                    we had been travling for a while now, and it was, juging by the sky color, i brighter color then night, but yet still dark, it was a little more time before night. a cool breez pinched at his ears, were his fur was thinnest. i lay then back slightly, trying to isten to a stange rstling, i haddent herd before. i run up to the others, i had been trailing a little further back, feeling something wasnt right. i loook up at SoReya, the one whom had found us four, and had took us this far. "um... miss?" i say "i think theres something following us," i say looking back. she looked down at me and smiled. then she said "come here you four," her vocie was in a soft tone. she sniffede the air. i shrank back as i saw her hackles rise. i look at the direction she looked to see two glowing neaon green eyes, simmilar to mine. they blnked. i raised my head, they were so simmilar to mine, could it be a relitive? i started to walk to it, and almost started to run, when the female barked "NO!" i skidded to a halt and looked back and said "why?" i turned back to see a larg beast stand before me. i gasped and fell backwards. i scooted back to the others as fast as i could. "WHAT IS THAT?!" i yelped and stood up with my hackls standing on end. i haddent recognized the larg beast at first. i growl came from both the creature and the adult wolf. "a kronador, now, get out of here, i will fend it off, now run!" she barked. we all went darting to the mountains. we herd rorares from the creature, and barks from the wolf. the mountain was getting bigger as we go closer. i darted so fast, but i triped over a a tree root. i yelpe as i hit the ground. i saw the other three dart in front of me, they each turned back. my leg was stuck inbetween two roots. "HELP!" i barked in fear. i herd the roar of the kronador as it ran twords us, the female at its heeles trying to bring it down, or chase it away, but it was clear, it was trying to wipe out the younger generation. two of the pups started to pull the roots apart while the other pulled me back. i was out and we darted forwards again. it got a lead on os, and was very close now, it reached ot is long wrinkly neck and niped at my leg, cutting another smaller wound next to the one i already had fro the ocean. luckly, because we wer eyounger and stronger, we had outrun the kronador, whom was older, juding by its scars and wrinkles and everything, it looked very old. its spiky hair bobed as it ran up. i yelped as i saw Durango trip, i skided and pushed her back up. i ran next to her, and behind the other two, to make sure they were fine. we started to run up he dusty red mountian side. the kronador fell from exaustion. its scars were opening. blood was dripping out as it lay. the female ran up and bit its neck and twisted. the kronador stoped moving. she ran up to join us. the five of us sat painting and whatching its dead body. i looked up at the stary sky, it was becomng night. i herd grunts from the trees, not far off. i saw flashes of neon eyes whatching us, i saw a pink kronador with bright yellow eyes as well. it walked out, along with a few other dark green colored ones. they aproched. "come" said the adult. we four pups jumped up the mountin making sure to be careful.
                    TIME SKIP: a few hours later
                    they finally arived at the top of the mountain. a few wolves greeted the fmeale and brought her to a den to heal her wounds. another wolf took us four. she lead us to a den and let us rest. i looked around, many tunnles led to different rooms. "wow" i say softly. i flet uncomfortible in the new bigger place. but i knew soon, i would feel i belong... i hope.
                    that night, we were telling eachother what had happened between all of us, how Aonor was from the forest of the unkown, same with durango, she had a neat way of fomunicating, though we only knew she came from the unkown, that was all. aonair also told us that his parents abanded him, to live on his own, and how he got here on his long joryny. and how blazer, also from the unkown, had run on her mothers comands, foun a pup, and returned to her mother... dead. then she was found by Soraya
                  New life
                    Akaru was asleep for a while after that. bordum had crept to him, for his new relatives were still sleeping. i looked at the roof, scilactites hung down. i sig. i tinker around by myself for a while, but its no use, i am still bored... i look to the caves exit... no one said he coulnt explore... did they? i take a slow step outside the exit... the rusty red durt uner my paws was somewhat cold... i look back at my sleeping relatives. i sile, then turn back out to the cave. i walked out and looked around. "wow..." i whisper to myself i had wondered the cave for who knows how long, but was still deathly bored. i sniffed my way back, following my scent and using my strong nose. i found the cave easly. i look at my sleeping releatives again. exitment brews in me as i see aonair stir. i trotted over to him "hey, Aonair, wanna explore the caves with me? it will be fun!" i say softl into his ear so i woldnt wake the others. he scootued up into a sitting posture, bt he was out of focus and still a bit tied. i waited patently for an awnser, it took him a few muinets to wake up enough to awnser, but his reply was simple "yea, sre, id love to explore the cave! sitting here and whatching you three play is boring" my first thoght was, we wernt playing, theyer still sleeping. but i didnt want to embarras him. my second thought was, you have no idea how boring it is! we got up. "race ya!" i bark and dart out down the hall. he darted after me at a stedy pace, but my body build made me very fast, so to be nice, i was running at my jog pace, whitch was still fast, about as fast as aonairs running pace.
                  WIP
                  Last edited by Mackiot on Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
                  Mackiot

My pets
                  My items
                  My wishlist
                  My gallery
                  My scenes
                  My dressups
                  Trade with me

Akaru's grotto: Armor

the Armor design
                    is made of titanium. the black cloth is made of the finest spiders silk, and the padding(between the armor and his fur/skin) is padded with the finest fluff and stufffing to keep it nie and strong, so when he falls, it will not hurt. th armor itself is comfortible, yet simple.

Armor statis: recently updated: please wait for more armo information

Last edited by Mackiot on Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
                  Mackiot

My pets
                  My items
                  My wishlist
                  My gallery
                  My scenes
                  My dressups
                  Trade with me

Akaru's grotto: art

Last edited by Mackiot on Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:58 am, edited 18 times in total.
                  Mackiot

My pets
                  My items
                  My wishlist
                  My gallery
                  My scenes
                  My dressups
                  Trade with me

Akaru's grotto: other

Postby Mackiot » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:21 pm

theme songs:
                    where i belong
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJOm1nJ7wqY
                    Hillbilly bone
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xHVJkHPHSE
                    good life
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RedA1Wc0vA
                  Poem:
                  (written by one of my bff's in school- Shorty (<-nick name))

"Part of the Pack"
                  The storm rolls in,
                  The thunder claps,
                  The full moon shines.
                  A lonly wolf wanders,
                  And howls at the moon,
                  In search for a freind.
                  He lay on a beach,
                  Resting his tired eyes,
                  Slowly falling,
                  Into a deep sleep.
                  He wakes to the sunlight,
                  Warming his thick fur,
                  Blinding his eyes.
                  He wanders to find food,
                  He walks and walks,
                  And sees blurry figures.
                  Could they be other wolves?
                  Is he not alone?
                  The figures become clearer,
                  As he dashes twards them,
                  His heart filling with ecstacy.
                  Three wolves greet him,
                  Two are female,
                  The other one male,
                  They bring him to their home,
                  Treeating him like he belongs,
                  He is now part of the pack,
                  And he runs,
                  As fast as he can
                  Toward the bright pink sunset,
                  With his new family,
                  He is part of the pack

Last edited by Mackiot on Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:10 am, edited 5 times in total.
                  Mackiot

My pets
                  My items
                  My wishlist
                  My gallery
                  My scenes
                  My dressups
                  Trade with me

Akaru's relatives!

saddly, when he had awoken from that terrible storm he had lived through, he had forgotten everything about his past life, but few distant memories linger, like his mothers soft but stern voice, his fathers grumpy but joyful tone, and his brother's playful yips. but most of all,he had never forgotten his mothers peircing green eye's, and his fathers rusty red eyes.

did you know,that Akaru was adopted out in a litter of four, but wasnt blood related to anyof them? its true! get to now each of them better by clicking on their links below!

Aonair's Lair!

Durango's Mountin!

Blazer's link not found

Last edited by Mackiot on Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:12 am, edited 5 times in total.
                  Mackiot

My pets
                  My items
                  My wishlist
                  My gallery
                  My scenes
                  My dressups
                  Trade with me

Featured Art!

this weeks feature

Last edited by Mackiot on Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:09 pm, edited 8 times in total.
                  Mackiot

My pets
                  My items
                  My wishlist
                  My gallery
                  My scenes
                  My dressups
                  Trade with me

Re: Akaru's grotto (please dont post ^^)

Postby Mackiot » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:22 pm

res

Last edited by Mackiot on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
                  #deadinside
                  I go by bronouns

Hello I'm Mack
                  And I'm an
                  Idiot
                  Therefore I'm
                  Mackiot

Mackiot

My pets
                  My items
                  My wishlist
                  My gallery
                  My scenes
                  My dressups
                  Trade with me

Re: Akaru's grotto

Postby Mackiot » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:19 am

to learn more about warriors of Isket, viset the mainWOI thread

QUESTIONS?
                  none

POSTING IS OPEN!
                  FEEL FREE TO POST!
                  Last edited by Mackiot on Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
                  #deadinside
                  I go by bronouns

Hello I'm Mack
                  And I'm an
                  Idiot
                  Therefore I'm
                  Mackiot

Mackiot

My pets
                  My items
                  My wishlist
                  My gallery