maua (2/3) by lovestruck

Based on Click to view
Artist lovestruck [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

maua (2/3)

Postby lovestruck » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:06 am

Maua- Swahili for flower, a contrast to her deadliness. Maua is a highly skilled assassin,known for her talent by the entire nation. She runs a guild where she trains the next generation of assassins, and milks them for all they’re worth, giving her quite the riches, which is good considering that Maua tends to like the more luxurious things in life. Maua is a dangerous kalon. You cannot trust her with anything. She will turn anything and everything against you, if it will benefit her. Maua lies and twists reality to kill her victims, and that could mean using you as her lover or friend, in order to get her next paycheck. She’ll then leave you wishing you’d never met her. She can put on a fake smile and pretend to be your dearest friend, before stabbing you in the back (possibly literally). Maua wasn’t always this way, and if you’re a genuine friend she will protect you with her life. However, her work calls for her to become an actress of sorts. In fact, she’s so good at this acting that almost none of even her closest friends know about her career. They simply believe she inherited wealth from her parents, which isn’t true at all. When Maua was very very young, her parents abandoned her in the streets to fend for herself. She started her life of crime then, stealing food and little trinkets to resell, anything she could get to benefit her, she’d take, not even caring about who else it could be affecting. From there, she started to get involved in gangs. And then she started killing. It was quick, easy money, although she was forever haunted by her victims screams, soon she’d killed enough to wear their voices muddled and all became one, and those screams pushed her on to keep killing. It fueled a type of anger and desperation in her. Maua is actually a rather good friend, if you’re a real friend of hers. She gets angry quickly, and frustrated, but that’s because she’s upset with herself. She can’t forget all the lives she’s taken, even though she tries to keep them out of her head. She is often very emotional, and if you stick by her side whilst she’s crying or screaming, you’re a true one and she’ll protect you with her life. Ever since she started killing, though, Maua has become very closed off. She doesn’t like to make friends, or trust anyone. After all, she cannot tell anyone about her true life as she’s a highly wanted criminal, hiding behind her mask of riches and splendor. She believes that if anyone knew her true story, they would not wish to be friends with her any longer, but rather run and cower in fear of her. Maua loves reading and writing. She loves it because she can disappear with the characters. She can become immersed in a world that isn’t hers, a world with a perfect ending where all the pain and suffering eventually ends. Maua also likes shiny objects, and anything with intricate details and gemstones. She loves splendorous things, and all of her knives and swords and daggers are coated in jewels and gold, every fine detail paid attention to, down to little engravings. She likes the idea of having much and showing off that she has much, since she once had so little, and she feels that if she’s killing with a more pretty thing, perhaps it’s less bad, and more elegant and deserving. Maua also enjoys tea. It’s calming to her nerves, along with a quick cigarette every now and then when she’s really struggling with her past. Maua would just sit and smoke and drink tea whilst reading a deep book if she didn’t have a guild to run and kalon to kill. However, that’s her life and it likely always will be, unless some kalon can come along and change her ways. Maia is very flirtatious and romantic. She effortlessly makes kalons swoon over her, although she'd never give them a chance with her in a million years. She leads them on before dropping them, and walking away, after she's used them for whatever purposes she needs them for; information, a distraction, access to buildings. When she does, actually love someone she plays hard to get, and jokes around them and is more sarcastic. She tried to make them fall for her, not the other way a round. She then plays with their heart, and if she ends up actually caring about them, she cuts them off, because she's not allowed to love or care for anyone. It's a weakness, and those she cares for will end up getting hurt in the long run.

┌──────────────┐

ʙɪʀᴛʜ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ↠ Maua
ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ ↠ n/a
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ↠ female
ᴀɢᴇ ↠ 23
ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ ↠ 6’0”
ғᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ↠ khoudia diop
sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ↠ bisexual
ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ↠ asassin/criminal
ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs ↠ single
sʟᴏᴛs ↠ 2/3
ᴋɪᴛs ↠ nb

ᴀᴅᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ↠TLK adopt
ғᴏʀᴍ ↠
ᴄᴏᴍᴘ ↠ personality
ʜᴇxᴄᴏᴅᴇs ↠ #675b67
#271f2c
#5e3b48
#d2bdb7
#3d2833
ᴇᴅɪᴛs ↠ Standard tail shine
Standard hair edit
Standard teeth edit
Common back mane
Uncommon ear edit

ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ↠ none
ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs ↠ n/a

ᴀʀᴛ ↠ scattered around page

└──────────────┘
Last edited by lovestruck on Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me