Viscet #2463 - Watercolored Dream - Winner! by Mint Chip

Based on Click to view
Artist Mint Chip [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2463 - Watercolored Dream - Winner!

Postby Mint Chip » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:55 am

winner
user; Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=89979
name; Dahlia
gender; female
(form)
owned as of; 6.13.18

honorable mention
Gadgetrocks - x1 Stubs

Heyo everyone and I hope you're enjoying the 2nd annual Spring Event thus far! Today's event rare is the Underfluff which first debuted last year during out first Spring Event. <3 Honestly I really love this trait and it just doesn't get enough love for as cute as it is. So for this comp I want to know what their dream is. Their dream can be simple or multiple dreams combined even, it can be job or family, etc related. Just be creative and have fun!

[Form]
Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;
prompt - what is their dream? (300 words minimum ; 1000 words max)
extras;; (x3 optional)

[rules]
  • prompt is required. minimum of 300 words; max of 1000 words.
    • their dream can be anything. pick what you feel suits the character you make, be creative, and have fun.
  • extras are optional. each extra is worth 350 words or 1 piece of art.
    • extras (as words) can be combined or used separately.
    • but they cannot be added to the prompt (tho they can continue the plot).
    • small comics with 3-4 panels or less are allowed; small animations like blinking, bouncing, etc allowed.
  • prettying up is allowed.
  • good luck!

End date: May 15th, 2018 @ 8pm CST
**pay attention to the end date as editing after the end date will disqualify you.

mutations
Underfluff (event rare)
Hooves (roaming event rare)

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3796474][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=3114344&size=large&format=png&rev=1524495371[/img][/url]
Last edited by Mint Chip on Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2643 - Watercolored Dream

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:56 am

MARK
>a bit of a purple thumb instead of anything close to green; he cannot for the life of him keep a single plant alive, even ones that don't need much interaction (considering he interacts t o o much)
>a little bit of an ego maniac despite not having much to show for it
>his dream actually isn't what he thinks it is - he believes he wants to have a magnificent garden that even those with the biggest and brightest flowers will envy him, but in reality, all he wants is to have one successful plant by his own paws.
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lyrebird » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:21 am

username; .Lyrebird
    name; Cain
    gender; Male
    prompt - what is their dream?:
    WIP, to be proven wrong about love
    he thinks love is dumb, weak, doomed to end badly no matter what. yet he has dreams about falling in love, and begins to secretly want it even while awake.
x
⟨ Kitty/Lyre ⋆ She/Her ⟩

i miss you little dragon
real life is hard again
may be distant

.Lyrebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:57 am

Yes mark!!!
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fanta » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:25 am

username;
earl grey.
name;

gender;

prompt - what is their dream? (300 words minimum ; 1000 words max)

extras;; (x3 optional) art most likely woo

wip!! and giant mark!!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╔═══════════════════╗

sporadically on!

goobies!!

╚═══════════════════╝

"every day may not be good,but t
here is always something good
in every day"
xxxxcredit
fanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:08 am

im literally sobbign this cet is so beautiful i physically cant

feel free to use my viscets, if need be!
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:21 am

What a gorgeous bab !! Mm I like both of the traits in this one as well :0
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stitch~ » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:18 am

Username; xostef202
Gender; Female

What is their dream?

Dahlia has a huge dream or I guess she has a few small dreams that collide into one large dream. The first part of her dream is to have the opportunity to be able to travel the world. Yes it is a bit typical but she has never been very far from home and would love to experience the world. She wants to see the world including all of the good and bad that go along with it. She simply just wants to experience life at every corner of the world. She would love to meet different types of people and cultures and learn how they do things compared to what she does on a daily basis. She does not want to simply just see the major monuments or the big tourist attractions he wants to experience the land and the people as they truly are.

The other part of Dahlias dream also includes travel but she wants to not only travel but she wants to visit all of the major and beautiful gardens and plants in these amazing places that she visits. She wants to see all the exotic plants and flowers that she has worked with over the years as a florist/ gardener where they are naturally found. She hopes seeing these plants where they originate from will bring her inspiration for her work and will better her floral arrangements and help her choose better flowers when putting a garden together for one of her clients. She also hopes to find new plants and flowers that she can bring back with her for her own collection of plant children but also so that she can begin to use them in her work and bring some new life to her shop.

The final piece to Dahlias dream is to have a partner to travel with her. She feels like she will be lonely on this journey and would love to share it with someone. She hopes to have a friend or even someone more than a friend enjoy the sights and the experiences with her to make it even more enjoyable. But not only does she want someone for companionship but she also wishes for someone to grow and become a better person with her on this trip as she feels this will be life changing for her and will definitely change her in different ways that she cannot even begin to imagine. So, because of this she wants to share that and experience it with someone else and hopefully fulfill their dreams on this journey as well.

Art by muttgirl310

Just a Little Scared
Dahlia took a deep breath in as she looked at all of the brochures surrounding her. Oh what am I doing she thought to herself, as she looked at the mess that she had made of paper. She wanted to go on this amazing journey and adventure but she had no idea where to start. She had no idea what she was doing, she did not know what place she wanted to start with, she had no idea how she was going to get there and she still had found no one to go with her on her journey. She had really wanted to do this with someone, one so that she would not be alone but also so that she would be able to experience it with someone. She shook her head and took another deep breath. “Ok I need to relax and just try again." she told herself as she began to pick up and look at the brochures once again.

Deep in concentration she did not hear someone approaching her from behind and jumped when they touched her back. Dahlia just about jumped 5 feet into the air and let out a squeak. She wiped around to see who in the world had scared her and to yell at them for doing so but then she saw that it was only Sunfire. Sunfire lived not too far from her and over time the two had struck up a friendship. She had asked him to go with her on her journey but he would not leave. He stated that he preferred to be where he knew the people and where he actually knew he would like the food being served. She felt a poke on her shoulder “Hey Dahlia, Earth to Dahlia" She realized he had said something to her and she had totally missed it opps. She looked up at Sunfire, "Sorry Sunfire I am really distracted right now and a bit of a mess" She stated looking down at her array of papers. Sunfire smiled and looked at her “So you really are going to go through with it then, you really are going to go on your trip." Dahlia just nodded and looked down at the papers laying in front of her with distress.

Sunfire seeing her stress and frustration sat down next to her. “Hey don't worry about it, this stuff is pretty simply really. First just pick the place you want to visit the most and then make a path of places you want to go from there." He patted her on the shoulder “Once you find a path the path you want to take all you need to do is make plans for travel and find places to sleep for the nights. You will be ok and I know you will be able to do this." Dahlia smiled at him halfheartedly. "Thanks Sunfire but truthfully this is not what is really stressing me out.” He looked at her with a question mark on his face. Dahlia sighed " I just wanted someone to go with me on this trip and so far no one else wants to go and I do not blame them but I feel like I will be lonely in this journey and will not be able to fully enjoy it." Sunfire chuckled a little bit but put an arm around Dahlia " Trust me when I say you do not need someone else there to enjoy your dream of seeing the world. I guarantee that you will find someone on your journey who will have the same passion for travel and have a similar dream to yours, just be patient and willing to meet new people on your trip and I think in no time you will find what you are looking for." Dahlia looked at him surprised “I did not know you were so wise, I just thought you were a goof ball." Sunfire let out a laugh and got up” Oh I have a few serious moments, they don't come very often" but before he left he turned back and looked at her with a serious expression ” Just have faith that you will find what you need not just what you want." and with that he left her to her thoughts.

- Sun Fire is owned by me found here

Last edited by Stitch~ on Thu May 10, 2018 11:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
──── comrades to die ─
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
Coding Artist
My Viscets My Khims My Dogons

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Stitch previously xostef202.
I am part of two communities
Viscets and Khimaira Friesians.
If you see me around don’t
be afraid to say hi to me or ask
any questions.