Time spent 3 hours, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
155 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Sixbane

Kalon #1382 - Sunset Butterfly (CLOSED)

Postby ArizonaT3a » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:41 am

I hope people trout like Medd predicts

Anyway, why am I posting an adopt instead of finishing my nursery batches and other stuff I have?
Well today is my last day as an official artist/Kalon staff member. <3
So I had to give one more official adopt for you guys, and this guy will come with at least one ru if not two.
Also, please note- the items glow not the Kalon themselves.

Edits:
NR - Sclera, Skinny
S - Shine, Teeth
C - Fur, Tail, Hair, Backmane
U - Ears

For the competition, I will be doing a little "compliment a Kalon community member" you can compliment as many members as you want/write nice kind things about them or thank them for something.
But it will be a raffle, and you cannot gain extra tickets for writing more than one person. Although you'll probably gain some love ;>c
You can gain an extra raffle ticket (a max of three extra) if you make gift art for someone in the community!
Sketches do not count though, has to have some color ^^
Rule involving the art;
Please do not reuse art you've made for people in the past, it must be newly done giftart or else you will be disqualified!

Here's the form: (Prettying is allowed but isn't necessary!)
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Art for extra raffle tickets: (Optional)

This ends three weeks from now!
On the 6th of may 7pm MST
Last edited by ArizonaT3a on Thu May 10, 2018 5:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ArizonaT3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1382 - Sunset Butterfly (OPEN)

Postby idyll » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:45 am

Username: Alonzo
Name: Matthijs
Compliment a community Member:
I'm still somewhat new to this community, so many of the people I'm about to compliment I have not actually spoken to, but I still think you're wonderful <3

Inkdragon: Ohhhh my goodness, where do I begin? Keeping my interest in kalons alive while coming up with silly AUs with me, putting up with me, continuing to be my friend and talk to me despite everything going on? You're so absolutely wonderful, oh goodness, I cannot even express it Mak <33 Thank you so so much for being amazing!
kanadensis: though we haven't gotten to talk much yet, you seem like such a sweet and wonderful person, aaaaaa <3 you were honestly the first person I approached besides Soll and Inkdragon to ask for a friendship between our kals and you were so kind and understanding of my inexperienced butt XDD so I just wanted to thank you profusely!!
Soll: You wonderful girl, oh my goodness, you were my first actual friend on CS and it makes me so very happy that you're still talking to me?? I hope everything starts looking up for you soon, love <3 Thank you for being my friend!
sentimental_android: can I just say that I absolutely adore your art style?? It's so unique and pretty! <3
planiteri: the kalon forms I've seen by you are absolutely lovely! You're so creative and you seem so nice!
kolyakun: I must say that I absolutely adore your art-- it's amazing! Your style is just beautiful T_T
Kyar: You are so very sweet and approachable and welcoming and lovely! Though we haven't spoken much, I really admire how absolutely friendly and kind you are!
Purrfectpal: I've only seen you around but your art is lovely and you seem like such a sweet person!!
Madziu: I haven't spoken to you much either but you really seem very friendly and sweet!
~Levi~: The forms I've seen from you have been so very creative and wonderful!! <33
DragonOfEmber: You've been so ridiculously nice to me?? And I just want to say that I very much appreciate it! You're lovely to talk to, as well <3

Art for extra raffle tickets:

for kanadensis:

for inkdragon:

for DragonOfEmber:

Last edited by idyll on Mon May 07, 2018 12:56 pm, edited 7 times in total.
๐“ผ๐“ณรณ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ท ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ป รก ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ, ๐“ผ๐“ด๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ช รญ ๐“ผ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
My name is Dan,
and I'm a sleepy artist
with a house full of cats.

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

๐“ต๐“ณรณรฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท รพรญ๐“ท ๐“ธ๐“ฐ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ถรก๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ถรญ๐“ท
idyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sentimental » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:46 am

i'm sorry did someone say c o m p l i m e n t s ? sugar comps are my fave.

username: sentimental_android
name: Gin Oligarch

words for lovely people:

Dreamlight: hey girlfriend! c: thank you for being so loving and supportive of me during my kal journey!
you're the absolute best- i love you to death! your supportive messages are some of the highlights of my day
and i don't think my life would be even half as enjoyable without you.
_silentsiren_;; hey babe c; you've been an amazing pal these past few months and i don't think i could
ask for a better friend. i love conversing with you be it over art or memes and honestly can't compliment you
enough. you're kind and courteous to everyone and honestly one of my closest buds. and your art is my reli-
gion- keep being a creative manmaid i love you.
michael.;; mdog,, my man,, my boi. thank you for being there for me so often. i know stuff can get
rough but you always try to make time for me and i can't thank you enough. you're one of the most gen-
erous, honest people i've ever met and i can't emphasize that enough. also i have writers envy
for you and love you very much.
cherrydoge;; hey my sister from a different mister. finding and reconnecting with you has got to
be one of the most magical examples of coincidence and serendipity i've ever faced. i love you so much.
your memes always make me laugh out loud (like actually, how do you do that? i usually can only find
amusing memes- not outright, can't breathe my ribs hurt from laughing funny meymeys.) your art is
incredible, someone you've transcended reality to be able to do such mona-lisas with a heckkin mouse ok
SyntheticFox;; mY MAN. thank you for being such a wonderful pal to me! i love chatting with you,
be it about kals or games or just life in general. i know stuff can get tough sometimes but that's life and
i know you're headstrong and perseverent enough to get through it. not to mention your kals are super
adorable.
marsh;; howdy my lovely child. you're a coding god, a hilarious pal to chat with and ridiculously
smart. talking to you is always so fun and it sucks we are in such polar timezones! i love hearing your
opinion and takes on things, your tastes in characters and otherwise, and just exchanging words with
you in general. you're super lovely and super fun to converse with. i love you my swamp child.
Elivanna;; hey! we haven't talked much but when we have it's been super amusing, enjoyable
exchanges! thank you so much for being such a friend to everyone in the community. seeing you
support and comment on others' artwork and help with problems is such a wonderful wake up call to
how lovely people can be. thank you for being awesome!
kanadensis;; henlo my crow child. my kancake. you were one of the first people to reach out
to me about loren and i've never forgotten that! you're such a joy to talk to and a wonderfully kind
and talented artist. i love you very much and thank you for all you've done for me and the community!
vanillasaur;; hey nilla! we don't talk 1x1 much but you're always one of the first if not the first
to commend my ridiculous antics. you're a sweetheart and wonderful artist as well! thank you for being
such a lovely person.
chunkypeanutbutter;; hey! you! we've only talked like once but i'm definitely a stalker of your
work- be it art or forms or writing. you're uber talented and so cordial! thanks for being lovely. totally
give me pointers on art- i melt anytime i see your work, kal or otherwise.
angelshy;; howdy-do shy ! you've been such a buddy to me since i entered the community.
not to mention i adore the chats we have about lor, salem and the whole gris family! your art and
writing is super cute and your consistent aesthetic makes you one of the cutest people i've ever met!
okeke;; hey okeke! we don't talk much (and should change that c;) but you've been wonderful
to me and so many other people it's astounding. thanks for being such a friend to everyone!!
Aey;; hey aey! you've always been super supportive and flattering when it comes to my work,
it really warms my heart. not to mention i'm jealous of your wonderful kal-related talents. i still can't
work darn oekaki.
lysander.;; your forms and general aesthetic is so nice! i'm crazy jealous of your linguistic tal-
ents and general thought process. thanks for making such lovely stories to read !
highnoon;; hey red! i rarely have time for streams nowadays but i miss watching you work
and talking to you in them alot! thanks for being such a wonderful staff member. also you love
mchanzo and i can't fault anyone who likes cowboy archers. c;
watchdog;; hey! thanks for being so active in the community, it really does do wonders to
morale amongst us wee plebs. i love your art style and continuously die at your lashes and lines.
also, your speedy pickup and completion of my first nursery batch will forever be a special moment
to me! i thank you from the bottom of my heart.
saturnus;; hey did someone say major art crush? bcz that's you. i love your fursona, your style
AND you love fire emblem. what a wonderful boi. thanks for being great!
sixbane;; you're keeping the nursery constantly stocked and i appreciate you so much for this.
also your art is super amazing and i love your style!
naumachy;; art crush part 2. i'm so glad you're back on your laptop- i really missed seeing work
from you! your art style is so amazing and i have no idea how you manage to achieve it with oekaki.
akemi;; hey art crush parT 3- i love your works and your contributions to the community! you're
such a friend to all and very down to earth and understanding. thank you so much for all you do!
steamplonk;; hey steam! we don't talk much but i wanted to let you know i think you're a
wonderfully fun personality and i love your artworks.
medd;; hey medd! you're a powerhouse when you have the time and i love your art style. it's
super clean, rounded and shiny and just gives off good vibes and friendliness! you're also a wonderful
friend to many and i thank you for it.
tigressa;; your art style is so professional and detailed and i die everytime. thank you so much
for blessing us all with your upbeat behavior and lovely kalons! i adore reading over their backstories
in my free time.
kyo;; hey kyo! i love your sona and you as a person. we haven't talked at all really but your art
work is so lovely and pleasing to look at- not to mention your work during LNY was amazing and i love
your gem kal design to de a th. i'm such a stickler for anything vaguely deer-like.

art for lovely people:
for michael. :

for high noon :

Last edited by sentimental on Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
sentimental

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yen. » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:47 am

Username: eonian
Name:

res !!!!
ๅƒๅนดๅญคๅ–ฎ็š„ๆ˜Ÿๆฒณ

โ”€โ”€yen โ€ข he/him

โ”€โ”€kalons

โ”€โ”€zzzz....

.ๆ˜ฏๅฆ้‚„่ƒฝๆŽ™่„ซ
yen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revvington » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:47 am

Username: Doglady88722
Name: tbd
Compliment a community Member: wip!
Art for extra raffle tickets: (Optional) wip!

โ™กโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ™ก

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings
โ™ซ

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
โ™กโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ™ก
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:48 am

Username:
Name:
Oh holy moly this kalon. hnnng!!!
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you canโ€™t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you canโ€™t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby benjeep » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:49 am

Username:
Name:
maybeee
no name brandโ„ข // transman // adult // raging gay // infp // kylux and harringrove trash
benjeep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:50 am

Username: junkratss
Name: Quillon (Latin- crossing swords... just for my own ref aa)
Akemi,,, of course i had to compliment you! Iโ€™m sad to see you go but of course i understand, your adopts have always been a personal favorite and iโ€™ve loved seeing what you create- hopefully iโ€™ll still be able to see that! Staff or not :>

Eiivana! (goodness i hope thatโ€™s spelled right) Ack youโ€™ve been so kind and welcoming every time that weโ€™ve talked, iโ€™m really happy to see you in the community and online! Ty for bein such a sweetie <3

kolyakun,,, you got me into this mess ):<
but I enjoy it a little too much lol. thanks for sharing all the tea with me ๐Ÿ‘€
I cant wait to see you this summer!!

Nikolina: youre such a sweetie! Youre one of the first people I met here aand im glad we still talk

Rรฉchere (i forgot which e is accented oh dear.) Another super welcoming kiddo! Gosh, youโ€™re always such a pleasure to talk to and youโ€™re so genuine and sweet :โ€0 thankyou so much! i really hope to get to know you a little better through the discord <33

dude there r so many people deserving of gift art my hands are ready ,, my talented is PEAKED
Kat!!! I already showed you this but I love your children and youre really rad :')
Last edited by sobble on Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
    They/them | Adult | Guest teacher
    Starting my PA program in May!!
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:51 am

Username: cocogerber13
Name: tbd
Compliment a community Member: Intimacy was very polite and nice when they asked about using try out art in a competition that they won. I was very impressed by the kind and thought-out message I got about it!
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rain, » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:53 am

Username: rain,
Name: Aki
@Sixbane - You always have beautiful art, and are the kindest soul I've ever met! You've done a lot for the community, no matter what you faced, so thank you c: !
Art for extra raffle tickets: wip

"She needs me. And I need her.
Its as simple as that."

๐ŸŒง kalons ๐ŸŒง my kalons ๐ŸŒง my pillowtails ๐ŸŒง pillowtails ๐ŸŒง work list ๐ŸŒง
rain,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me