Based on Click to view
Artist ThePaintedPitBull [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Longneck #150 Adopt!

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:08 pm

Hey there!

Here's a super cute little common for you all!

This will end after three forms are completed ^^

Code: Select all
Username:
Longneck Name:
Longneck Gender:
Longneck Rarity: Common
Longneck Personality:
Short Story:
Picture of Their Favorite Flower:
Anything Else?:

I hope you all like them!

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Longneck #150 Adopt!

Postby Aphotic » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:02 am

Username: Aphotic
Longneck Name: Bee
Longneck Gender: Female
Longneck Personality: Bee is rather rowdy usually, with wrestling and horseplay being her favorite daily activities. She's often caught covered in dirt and mud as she rests up against a tree after a hard day's of work (or play). Growing up on farmland has given her an appreciation for windy days and cold drinks.
Short Story:
    It was a particularly hot day. The sun was harsh and the breeze was barely disturbing the grass. Bee had taken sanctuary under the shade of her favorite tree, attempting to fan herself here and there with her paws. What she wouldn't give for a nice, strong gust to blow through. Even just for a moment, it'd be enough to satisfy her.
    That's when she heard it, a howling of wind like she's never heard before. Snapping her gaze to the direction of the sound, she couldn't help but to let her jaw slack. There before here was a twister, and it was barreling right her way. She had never seen one in person before, and in a way she found the storm almost beautiful. Until it ripped a tree right out of the ground, that is.
Scrambling, Bee knew she had to get into action. The other animals, her family, the farmhouse! Everything was in danger now! She scrambled and struggled to let the animals out of their pens best she could, though her height wasn't much help with that. Bee couldn't quite understand why she was the only one who noticed the beastly winds approaching.
    Once the animals were freed and running, she began looking for her family. She could feel her paws struggling to stay steady beneath her under the pull of the storm. Shouting and calling, she couldn't find anyone! Had everyone else already left, without her?! But as Bee's desperation grew, so did the twister. It seemed about half it's size now with a growing reach. She scrambled and struggled away from the storm. Trying to make it to something, anything steady. It was too late though, the twister's grasp finally pulled her away from the dirt, and in circles she went flying. She seen her life flash before her eyes, along with a witch riding a bicycle. Wait... what??
    Eyes snapping open, with a labored breath, Bee quickly observed the scene before her. It was a hot day, with little breeze, and the farm looked perfectly in tact. Her thirst hit first, then the bit of daze afterwards. Perhaps she should avoid taking naps on such hot days... and stories about twisters with witches in them.
Picture of Their Favorite Flower: Image
Anything Else?: Thank you for the opportunity!! I really adore the little flowers on this one, very cute and reminds me a lot of my childhood home. c:
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Goal Progress
Eat Me Dog Raffle!
My Longnecks
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x
x

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄xxxxxxx
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄xxxxxx
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄x
█▄▄█─█░░▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█
boo
i'm
a
ghost
x
x
x
x
x

x
{ Delora }
Imagexxxxxxxxxxx★Pixel Credit★
Aphotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:21 pm

Aphotic wrote:Username: Aphotic
Longneck Name: Bee
Longneck Gender: Female
Longneck Personality: Bee is rather rowdy usually, with wrestling and horseplay being her favorite daily activities. She's often caught covered in dirt and mud as she rests up against a tree after a hard day's of work (or play). Growing up on farmland has given her an appreciation for windy days and cold drinks.
Short Story:
    It was a particularly hot day. The sun was harsh and the breeze was barely disturbing the grass. Bee had taken sanctuary under the shade of her favorite tree, attempting to fan herself here and there with her paws. What she wouldn't give for a nice, strong gust to blow through. Even just for a moment, it'd be enough to satisfy her.
    That's when she heard it, a howling of wind like she's never heard before. Snapping her gaze to the direction of the sound, she couldn't help but to let her jaw slack. There before here was a twister, and it was barreling right her way. She had never seen one in person before, and in a way she found the storm almost beautiful. Until it ripped a tree right out of the ground, that is.
Scrambling, Bee knew she had to get into action. The other animals, her family, the farmhouse! Everything was in danger now! She scrambled and struggled to let the animals out of their pens best she could, though her height wasn't much help with that. Bee couldn't quite understand why she was the only one who noticed the beastly winds approaching.
    Once the animals were freed and running, she began looking for her family. She could feel her paws struggling to stay steady beneath her under the pull of the storm. Shouting and calling, she couldn't find anyone! Had everyone else already left, without her?! But as Bee's desperation grew, so did the twister. It seemed about half it's size now with a growing reach. She scrambled and struggled away from the storm. Trying to make it to something, anything steady. It was too late though, the twister's grasp finally pulled her away from the dirt, and in circles she went flying. She seen her life flash before her eyes, along with a witch riding a bicycle. Wait... what??
    Eyes snapping open, with a labored breath, Bee quickly observed the scene before her. It was a hot day, with little breeze, and the farm looked perfectly in tact. Her thirst hit first, then the bit of daze afterwards. Perhaps she should avoid taking naps on such hot days... and stories about twisters with witches in them.
Picture of Their Favorite Flower: Image
Anything Else?: Thank you for the opportunity!! I really adore the little flowers on this one, very cute and reminds me a lot of my childhood home. c:

She’s all yours!! Enjoy her ^^

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aphotic » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:49 pm

ThePaintedPitBull wrote:She’s all yours!! Enjoy her ^^

Ahh, thank you so much!! I'm so surprised nobody else posted for her, I absolutely adore her design. <3 Thank you!
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Goal Progress
Eat Me Dog Raffle!
My Longnecks
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x
x

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄xxxxxxx
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄xxxxxx
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄x
█▄▄█─█░░▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█
boo
i'm
a
ghost
x
x
x
x
x

x
{ Delora }
Imagexxxxxxxxxxx★Pixel Credit★
Aphotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:59 pm

Aphotic wrote:
ThePaintedPitBull wrote:She’s all yours!! Enjoy her ^^

Ahh, thank you so much!! I'm so surprised nobody else posted for her, I absolutely adore her design. <3 Thank you!

You’re very welcome! ^^

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me