Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Longneck #121 Adopt!

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:32 pm

Hey there!

Here's an uncommon Longneck for you all ^^

They're inspired by a lemur!

This will end after three entries so just fill out the form and you could win them!

Code: Select all
Username:
Longneck Name:
Longneck Gender:
Longneck Rarity:
Longneck Personality:
Short Story:
Picture of Lemur:
Anything Else?:

Hope you all like them!

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Longneck #121 Adopt!

Postby Kyuu. » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:58 pm

Username: Kyuubigaki
Longneck Name: Zainab
Longneck Gender: Female
Longneck Rarity: Uncommon
Longneck Personality: Grumpy, stubborn
Short Story: Zainab stared down the same wall of boards for far too long. In her way was an obstacle, a fence of all things. Just wooden planks nailed up on a frame, keeping her from the sweet smell of whatever may be on the other side. Her best guess was honeysuckles, and how she loved honeysuckles, yet, the fence was unyielding. She attempted to climb it, but found it far too tall. She scratched at the dirt at the base of the fence, but that only made her tired and dirty. Going to either side just found more fence too far for her to bother heading around. Frustration quickly growing, Zainab plopped down in the grass, staring up at the fence. To her right, there was a shuffle of movement and the noise of wood knocking together. Head snapping to attention, Zainab watched as a rabbit shifted aside one of the boards, pausing just long enough to stare at Zainab before darting off. With a flat look, realizing at no point did she ever attempt to go through the fence, Zainab merely stuck her tongue out at the offending crack left by the rabbit. That was entirely unfair.
Picture of Lemur: Image
Anything Else?: Just a thank you for the opportunity.

X

X
X
x
Dragons
Trades
Longnecks
Previously Kyuubigaki
Kyuu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winged-backpack » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:15 am

Username: winged-backpack
Longneck Name: Julius
Longneck Gender: Male
Longneck Personality: Hyperactive, extraverted, literally only calms down to sleep. A morning, afternoon and evening person. Never really calms down.
Short Story:
Julius loved to eat. He could never be seen without some sort of food item in his hand, or his mouth. One of his favourite pastimes was to discover new and interesting kinds of food. Thanks to his prehensile tail and unusually good climbing skills, he could reach certain fruits and nuts that other longnecks could never even dream of finding. He thought that no one else could ever reach where he could reach for food, until one day he ran into two other longnecks in the highest reached of a mango tree.
One of them was a deep, beautiful orange, with brown stripes along his unusually fluffy tail. The other was a soothing French grey, with two flowing red tails. Both were chowing down on the ripest mango that Julius had ever seen. He stood watching them from afar, until his stomach began to growl. It growled so loud, in fact, that the tow other longnecks turned to face him, looking slightly confused. Julius grinned sheepishly at them, and asked if he could join them. They looked at each other, then turned back to Julius, laughing and nodding. He ran forward and joined the other two in devouring the mango.
Picture of Lemur:
boop
Anything Else?: I cannot tell you how much I love your designs! Also, the other two longnecks are the other animal-themed ones I own - Alex and Joey. I thought it would be nice if they were all buddies (also I have an art idea but I'll wait to see if I get him before I start :lol:) Thanks for the opportunity!
xxxxxAND I
THE PUMPKIN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
call me devon or dev (i'm a mess and so is my gender
they/them pronouns) I love Harry Potter, Star Wars,
and Tim Burton films. Birthday is 27th October ^^

Feel free to PM me about anything!

intj, chaotic neutral, ravenclaw, scorpio

my art shop//also I'm writing a book (16+)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
winged-backpack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:35 am

One more entry! ^^

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:03 am

ThePaintedPitBull wrote:One more entry! ^^

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:56 pm

ThePaintedPitBull wrote:

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:52 am

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:45 am

Boop!

Ends in ten minutes if no more entries ^^

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:55 am

winged-backpack wrote:
Longneck Personality: Hyperactive, extraverted, literally only calms down to sleep. A morning, afternoon and evening person. Never really calms down.
Short Story:
Julius loved to eat. He could never be seen without some sort of food item in his hand, or his mouth. One of his favourite pastimes was to discover new and interesting kinds of food. Thanks to his prehensile tail and unusually good climbing skills, he could reach certain fruits and nuts that other longnecks could never even dream of finding. He thought that no one else could ever reach where he could reach for food, until one day he ran into two other longnecks in the highest reached of a mango tree.
One of them was a deep, beautiful orange, with brown stripes along his unusually fluffy tail. The other was a soothing French grey, with two flowing red tails. Both were chowing down on the ripest mango that Julius had ever seen. He stood watching them from afar, until his stomach began to growl. It growled so loud, in fact, that the tow other longnecks turned to face him, looking slightly confused. Julius grinned sheepishly at them, and asked if he could join them. They looked at each other, then turned back to Julius, laughing and nodding. He ran forward and joined the other two in devouring the mango.
Picture of Lemur:
boop
Anything Else?: I cannot tell you how much I love your designs! Also, the other two longnecks are the other animal-themed ones I own - Alex and Joey. I thought it would be nice if they were all buddies (also I have an art idea but I'll wait to see if I get him before I start :lol:) Thanks for the opportunity!

Congrats!! Julius is all yours!

Kyuubigaki wrote:Username: Kyuubigaki
Longneck Name: Zainab
Longneck Gender: Female
Longneck Personality: Grumpy, stubborn
Short Story: Zainab stared down the same wall of boards for far too long. In her way was an obstacle, a fence of all things. Just wooden planks nailed up on a frame, keeping her from the sweet smell of whatever may be on the other side. Her best guess was honeysuckles, and how she loved honeysuckles, yet, the fence was unyielding. She attempted to climb it, but found it far too tall. She scratched at the dirt at the base of the fence, but that only made her tired and dirty. Going to either side just found more fence too far for her to bother heading around. Frustration quickly growing, Zainab plopped down in the grass, staring up at the fence. To her right, there was a shuffle of movement and the noise of wood knocking together. Head snapping to attention, Zainab watched as a rabbit shifted aside one of the boards, pausing just long enough to stare at Zainab before darting off. With a flat look, realizing at no point did she ever attempt to go through the fence, Zainab merely stuck her tongue out at the offending crack left by the rabbit. That was entirely unfair.
Picture of Lemur: Image
Anything Else?: Just a thank you for the opportunity.

I also really enjoyed your entry so you will get a runner up prize! :3

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winged-backpack » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:14 am

ThePaintedPitBull wrote:
winged-backpack wrote:
Short Story:
Picture of Lemur:
boop

Congrats!! Julius is all yours!

-snip-

Thank you so much! <333
xxxxxAND I
THE PUMPKIN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
call me devon or dev (i'm a mess and so is my gender
they/them pronouns) I love Harry Potter, Star Wars,
and Tim Burton films. Birthday is 27th October ^^

Feel free to PM me about anything!

intj, chaotic neutral, ravenclaw, scorpio

my art shop//also I'm writing a book (16+)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
winged-backpack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me