user; Unleashed Squid
(post)
runner up; here

user; cyberdragon725
(post)
runner up; here

honorable mentions
(post)
x1 stubs to the following: grifforik, Firnenfire, xostef202, Abraxis.

mmm as you can probably guess, this one is inspired by the chinese new year! I don't want a really long comp for this one, so I'll do a pseudo-fcfs c:

[Form]
Code: Select all
name;
meaning; (if any)
gender;
short story; (tell me a story about them; minimum required is 200 words)

rules
    • Do NOT edit your form. Editing disqualifies your form.
    • Story section must be a minimum of 200 words, but can be up to 800 words.
    • This is a pseudo-fcfs so this will end shortly.
    • prettying up is okay. but no neon text pls.
    • good luck!

Ends on 2nd post of Page 2!

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3731497][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=3062095&size=large&format=png&rev=1518501033[/img][/url]
Last edited by Mint Chip on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #1628 - pseudo-fcfs

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:53 pm

name;; kiko
    meaning;; "be happy / rejoicing child"
    gender;; female
    short story;;
    800/800 wrote:
    "Can't you be happy for once?"

Kiko's ears pinned back as she kicked the dirt angrily, tail lashing in disdain. Can't you be happy for once? she thought, snidely recreating her mother's voice in her head. She hated the awkward relationship she had with her mother; when she wasn't off doing other things that called her attention more than her own daughter (like sleeping, which she seemed to do the most anymore), she was nitpicking everything she did. "Why aren't you ever happy?"
    "Stop being ungrateful."
    "Don't you love your mother?"
    "You're so annoying."

Didn't her mother love her enough to actually treat her like a daughter?

A branch snapped and Kiko gasped, whipping around in fear. Her eyes stretched wide and she looked around, seeking out the source of the noise -- and relaxed when a squirrel chittered and bounded along, hardly a threat.
    Then, she turned around, and a massive outline made her shriek.

Her scream was cut off by gray fur, tears pooling in her eyes in terror as she squirmed and wriggled to get free. A ghost!! It was a ghost!

"What are you yelping for?" A grumpy, feminine voice filled Kiko's ears, causing her to look up and swallow hard. Before her stood a viscet larger than her scrawny mother, her fur decorated with green and yellow markings and three large, fluffy tails in place of where a regular viscet tail was supposed to be. Behind one of her hind legs, a viscling with flowers coming out of their paws and legs peeked out shyly, ears pinned back.

"You look old enough to speak." The blond viscet gently nudged her to her shaking paws. "What's your name? Where's your mother?" She sounded stern and scary, but Kiko wasn't all that scared of her anymore. Her tails looked like pillows...

"K-Kiko," she said. "And...I dunno. My mom doesn't care where I am, either," she muttered bitterly.
    "What? Of course she does. All mothers worry."
    "Not mine."

The older viscet exhaled softly, leaning back a bit before settling down to sit.
    "Fine, then. We'll wait for her to come back."

"Huh?"
    "You heard me. I'm not leaving a baby like you out on your own." The viscet idly began to groom her child, who barely looked old enough to walk on its own.
    "I'm--I'm not a baby!!"
    "You sure whine like one." Her blue eyes glinted at Kiko, though there was mirth there instead of the annoyance her mother's eyes usually carried.

Hotly, Kiko flushed and sat down crossly, as if to prove she most certainly was not a baby. How ridiculous!
    "What's your name, anyway? I bet it's some old lady name," she said snidely.
    "Oh, is it, now? You'd better watch that tongue, or this 'old lady' will get hungry for some fresh viscling." The older female snorted, and fire flared from her nostrils in an ornate display. "..Josefina."

"What are you? A monster lady?"
    "Viscet, last I checked. Would you like to keep testing my patience?"
    Kiko pouted in return.
    While Josefina went back to cleaning her child, Kiko watched the sun drop into the hills in the distance, her heart lurching. This mother seemed like she loved her baby, and yet...her mother hadn't even looked for her yet. She wasn't even calling for her like she usually did when Kiko stormed off after an argument.
    "..."
    Wait -- that was her, in the distance! But...she didn't look the least bit concerned. In fact...she was laughing and trotting off with some viscet Kiko had never seen before, like she didn't have a care in the world.

"What's the matter?" Kiko startled from the sound of Josefina's voice, and she didn't even realize she was crying until her chest fur was hit with warm tears.

"I don't think my mom wants me," she whispered. "I dunno what I did wrong. She always tells me I'm annoying and unhappy. Is that why she doesn't like me?"
    Silence greeted her words, before she gasped quietly as the other viscet curled her tails around Kiko comfortingly, her head pressed gingerly atop hers.

"...why don't you stay with me tonight?" The suggestion was something she probably should have said no to, but she hurt too much to be alone. She wanted affection like this so desperately from her own mother -- but it seemed only a different mother was willing to offer it to her.
    "Okay," she whimpered, and relaxed in the warmth of Josefina's tails. She sobbed quietly as the older viscet and her child nestled together with her between them, until she began to fall asleep in the comfort and softness.

Josefina didn't comment on her mother, and in a way, that helped ease her hurting heart. Her mother still meant a lot to her.

She just wished it was mutual.

josefina belongs to me
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mima » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:18 pm

name; yue
    meaning; 月 - moon
    gender; female

short story; in her dreams she is always falling.

so many times, so many times she has looked for answers as to why. she scours every book, every page, searching for meaning. is she disappointed? is she afraid of her life turning out badly, even at such a young, pre-teen age? does she not feel in control of her own fate?

maybe. or maybe she's just the type to look for meaning in things that don't have it.

today again she stares up at the black sky of the dream world as she feels air rushing by her on every side. yet she doesn't reach her paw out for help. she doesn't cry or scream.

no, she knows by now that it is pointless. she knows by now that this is all in her mind, and nothing more. she knows by now that she will awaken again in her bed, no worse for wear aside from her shaky breaths. she knows by now that there is no meaning to these dreams beyond an abstract painting of her fear.

she closes her eyes.

and, soon, she learns the secret-

when you forget the fear of hitting the ground, falling is no different than flying.

[201 words]

it's a dream that's not like a dream-

intp 5w6 | roleplays | any pronouns
dragon game | neopets | toyhou.se
Mima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:32 pm

Name; Rosaline
Meaning; "Lovely Rose"
Gender; Female

A breeze ran across her face, body shivering slightly from the chill as she stepped further into the forest. It was a beautiful night, clear skies and a full moon lighting the way for all those like herself who are caught wandering through the darkness. Many nights she spends like this, eyes cast to the sky as she searches the heavens for answers she is unable to find. Tonight, however. Tonight was different. She was not the only one roaming these forests.

Stepped lightly upon the deadened leaves, she trekked through the shadows with her ears held high. The undergrowth rustled softly, causing her to jump with shock. Realizing what she'd done, she sighed softly and shook her head, refocusing herself to the task ahead. "I know he's been through here." She muttered softly, searching for any sign that another viscet had passed through here. The earth, however, was still. There! A snapped branch on a set of bushes. The branch would be far too thick to simply break on its own therefore someone must have come through here! Nodding at her logic, she continued after the trail left behind by the other.

Eventually, the trail led her to an old wooden fence. A rose stood, engraved on the wooden surfaces before her as she looked up and took in the sight of the dilapidated forest mansion. "Why would he come here?" Curiosity ate at her insides as she pushed the gate open, her feathers standing on end at the large creak that followed. She stood there stock still for a moment, heart beating rapidly within her chest. When no one came to investigate, she breathed a sigh of relief. Hesitating now to push the large door leading into the mansion, she decided to circle around and enter at a more discreet location. Passing by the old yet blooming rose bushes she turned at the side of the house and gasped at what she saw. Before she sat the mansions largest garden, plants all still blooming and all the earth looking just as well cared for as the day it had been planted.

"Isn't it past your bedtime?" Wincing at the tone of the voice, she turned and met the tri-colored eyes of her eldest brother. "I... I sleepwalked?" She grinned sheepishly at Midas' unamused look. Rolling his eyes, the elder cet sighed and gave the viscling a soft smile before offering his hand, an offer the child swiftly took. He led her through the garden, often looking down to note her wide-eyed look as she took in the greenery and landscape around them. He led her to the hydrangeas, pansies, zinnias, and continued to show her the various flowers and shrubs until the two came to the final door. Searching through his keys, Midas mumbled to himself as he found the correct one, swiftly unlocking and removing the padlock from the metal bars. Pushing it open, he smiled at Roaline and beckoned for her to enter. Following his command with slight hesitance, she walked in his footsteps until she crossed the border leading into this new garden. Instantly she was frozen with shock. This garden, this atmosphere... the scent of roses could be smelled in the air and it seemed as if millions upon millions of rose bushes were lined up along the walkways. The marble gazebo stood in the center of it all, polished white still as pristine as it was in its previous years.

"Big brother... where... where are we?" She turned her face to him, eyes wide with amazement. He simply smiled. "Well little rose, this house used to belong to someone very important to our family." Tilting her head to the side, all rosaline could feel was confusion, though she couldn't deny the sense of comfort that was brought by this garden.

Midas huffed indignantly at her confusion, rolling his eyes. "Think back little rose, what are the few family members we have never gotten to meet?" Wracking her brain, she dug through her mind to find the answer... yet through all the cousins, grandparents, and her siblings, she could not think of any family she had not yet met and she told him so. "Oh, Rosaline. You have more than one set of grandparents, you know." He said with a chuckle.

"This home comes from a long line of Roses. When my grandmother came of age she inherited this home from her mother. Throughout her life, she always cared for this garden as if it were her life. That's why we take care of it. It's a piece of her that not even death could steal." Flicking her ears, Rosaline spoke, "Death can't steal someone. They're always with us, in our hearts." Grinning, Midas nodded, "...and in our Legacy."
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abraxis » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:18 pm

name; Queen Juri (prefers to go by Juri)
meaning; surpassing
gender; Female
short story;
Queen Juri is one of the last female warriors that you'd ever want to face in combat. For her fighting style is lightning fast, earth-shattering. She sometimes wears her mainly black traditional Infanta robe dress, which has some red but not much, into battle. She has added a certain rare material, element to her dress, which prevents it from being damaged, worn out, all while staying wrinkle-free, keeping its color preserved. No matter what situation she gets into while wearing her special dress.

"Hey, you! Girl with that disgusting outfit turn around and face me!"
Juri looks behind her.
"I suggest you apologize, take back what you said."
"As if, I'm on a mission and your hideous dress is in my way. I order you to move this instant pest!"
She turns, to face him.
"First off, I don't care if you're on a mission or not, you owe me and my dress an apology, and if I can't get that out of you nicely. I shall force you too."
As he withdraws his sword, Juri closes the distance between them, knocks him onto his back, presses her paw, down on his chest in an instant.
Shocked, by her quick explosive response, he immediately apologized.
"I'm sorry for my childish behavior. I was wrong to say that to you, and I was wrong to say such terrible things about your beautiful dress."
"Good."
She takes her paw off his chest, helps him to his feet.
He runs out of the citadels quart yard in a hurry.

"Honestly he should've seen that coming. I am the warrior Queen Juri, most mistaken my role as queen. As just being a queen, but the fact of the matter is, i am also a warrior. I have led my people through several wars, hard-fought battles, that would've completely annihilated most nations. Through a great family, a severe drought, there is almost nothing that I haven't managed to pull my people through with me successfully. All while saving as many of my people as I could, as I sacrificed my own in the process of saving those that matter to me most. If i can't save my own people, what good am i as queen? If I am not trusted, loved, respected as queen than my role as their queen is nothing but imaginary. For no one will listen to a queen that they can not trust, love, respect. Even those within the surrounding territories, kingdoms, tribes trust, respect me, want me to be their queen as well. Now im, not one to control the lives of others, so I don't get involved in matters that don't involve me. Unless my people are put at risk of losing their lives, as well as anyone else's life that enters my massive nation."

She has overcome several challenges. No matter how difficult it is to surpass them.
A member of Legion closes in on her location, as they arrive Juri greets them with the utmost respect.
Juri bows.
"Hello, welcome to my peaceful kingdom of Eden. Its an honor to have a noble warrior such as yourself, grace these lands with your glorious presence."
Centuria bows.
"The honor is mine, your kingdom is beautiful and magnificent, Truly a wonderful sight to behold."
"Why, thank you! Keeping a nation as large as mine happy, healthy, well protected, is most difficult. Proves a very difficult challenge when other nations wish to join forces with mine or even become part my nation as a whole."
"No challenge is to difficult for the mighty, Queen Juri!"
They laugh together.
"Aint that the truth."
"Juri, id like to ask. If you'd be willing to become a part of Legion. someone with the skills in combat, leadership that you have are very rare to come by. As well as almost completely impossible to find as well."
Juri, stands out on the balcony of her palace, overlooking her vast powerful nation. With Centuria standing beside her, taking in the marvelous view of Eden.

"You've done your people proud by doing everything you could to bring them this far in life, as well as unite an entire galaxy under hope, love, trust, respect, tranquility."
Juri turns towards Centuria shocked.
"I united an entire galaxy! That's.. That's wonderful! I never expected id actually be able to something of that magnitude!"
Centuria smiles.
"Even as we speak, there are others helping spread your good work to all corners of the universe, and then there are some spreading it out through the entire realm."
Juri looks up to the stars above, with joy, tears in her eyes.
"At long last, my childhood dream is becoming a reality. Thank you for sharing this moment with me, for coming to me with this wonderful news."
Juri hugs Centuria tightly.
Where there is a will, there is a way. Find your path to righteousness and never sway from the path. March on one foot infront of the other, and keep your head high. By as many steps ahead of your rivals and enemies as possible. But do not underestimate anyone.
Ravenscode - My Escape
Abraxis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firnenfire » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:24 am

name;
Jiaozi
meaning;
Dumpling
gender;
Male
short story;
Jiaozi wound his tail around a red painted wooden beam of the pavilion and leaned out over the pond, peering deep into its clear blue waters, wishing he could see the bottom. He strained and strained further over the lake, looking past the curious koi fish that swam up to meet him, looking hard for even a hint of red scale, or golden mane.

He had heard stories since birth of the great imperial dragon sleeping deep within the pond, and even now when he knew he should be focusing on other, likely more important things, he couldn't resist the allure of the seemingly bottomless pond.

So he strained, and peered deeper, paws brushing the surface of the water-

And with the crack of snapping wood and a surprisingly quiet splash, he found himself sinking under the tranquil surface of the pond.

Jiaozi swam, kicking and pushing the water with his paws, struggling to get up to the surface, to take a breath of air, but no matter how hard he pushed, he sank deeper into the dim water. The small viscet had always loved water, loved swimming, and had been good at it. So why was he still sinking? What was he doing wrong? Panic began to set in. He writhed in the water, now getting darker and murky, until it became impossible to tell which way was up, where the surface was. He drifted further and further, losing all sense of direction...

Until a huge, glowing golden dragon eye opened right in front of him. He heard something speaking in an ancient tongue, right into his mind. He gasped, losing his precious breath of air. Something started pushing him through the water, away from the eye, faster, faster, as he lost consciousness...

_____

Jiaozi came to, coughing and sputtering at the side of the pond, back under the shade of the red pavilion. He shook out his sodden fur, and cautiously looked over into the water again. He trailed a paw into it, and came up with a glistening red scale. He saw a flash of movement, deep deep down, and decided. He would tend to the pond, tell the stories he'd been told, and let the ancient being at the bottom sleep in peace again. Just like it asked him.

Still Alive
More active on Flight Rising.
Gifting as many people as I can <3
Dom/Firnen ImageImageImage +1 CS time
ImageImageImageImageImage
I do commissions for CS pets, FR currency, and IRL currency!
FR {} TH {} IG {} R20
ImageImage
Firnenfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:23 am

name; Rowabeth
meaning;
(this is a word from a book which has its own made up language.)
A memory which may fade, but the emotions you felt in that moment linger on eternally.
gender; Male
short story;

The child circled around, eyes large with unease. He had strayed too far this time. The ground bore no symbols or markings which he could distinguish. Looking around one last time at this foreign world, Rowabeth knew he was completely and unconditionally lost. No direction seemed like the right way to go, and everywhere he looked suddenly seemed threatening. Fear curdled and swallowed up his mind, and suddenly Rowabeth’s mind began to spin with terrible things.

His mind alerted itself when a rustle sounded from a bush, a little ways off. Hopeful, he took a step forward towards the origin of the noise. His single step turned into walking, which then quickened into a dash. Something tugged at him; a small feeling deep in the back of his mind. His jog slowed a hair, but the feeling--paranoia--was brushed away from his conscious mind. Rowabeth would not let some unknown emotion hold him back from finding help.

"I'm here," he cried. "Please help me!"

Silence.

But then, everything was broken all at once. A mighty and thunderous roar split Rowabeth’s adolescent ears, and to his horror, a great bear rose up over the bushes, standing on his hind legs. Rowabeth’s mouth opened, as if to scream, but no sound; no breath could exit his lungs. Everything was clogged with icy fear. The bear trampled down, racing towards him, and suddenly Rowabeth could do nothing. His knees buckled, and he fell down to the ground, cold leaves stunning him even further.

He cowered, seeing the bear's heavy body pouring towards him, and curled into a ball. His brain willed his body to flee, to move, to do anything, but his body was disconnected. Crackling of those terrible leaves echoed in his head. But the strike of the beast never came. There was more rustling and movement, and Rowabeth dared to peek. A doe raced out over the land with the bear behind her. Her footprints danced right though the center of the bear's path, intersecting the trail of death. Rowabeth watched, enthralled as the two ran, fading off to invisible places behind the trees.

After only a few starstruck seconds, he scrambled to his feet, and ran over to the base of a tree, smothering himself in leaves and branches. Terror still flocked him, suddenly taking over his desire to be found. Just how long it was remained unknown, but Rowabeth sat, still as a skeleton for many moments. He watched the shadows slowly shift directions, and a small colony of ants crawl up and down the tree beside him.

Suddenly, he began to hear a new noise from the distance, and turned to see its source. Trembling in fear, Rowabeth dreaded what he would find. The image of the bear haunted him, but instead, this was a mystical sight. For it was not the bear which lingered within his gaze, but the doe.

She walked over to the spot where the Rowabeth had once sat in fear, then sniffed the leaves. Her head cocked upwards, and she began to follow some sort of invisible trail right up to the base of the tree. Rowabeth could even hear the soft inhales and exhales of her delicate figure, and suddenly he was no longer afraid. He adjusted himself for the first time, finally listening to the dreadful calling of his sore and sleeping limbs. Pins and needles flared up within him, but he did not notice. Instead, his attention was entirely placed on the deer.

She stood beside him, cautious and alert, seemingly just as interested yet wary of him as he was of her. The deer circled his tree, then finally chose a spot right in front of him, staring right at the leaf pile in which he lay. She searched it, until she came upon the hole he had made for breathing. The two made eye contact. For a long while she stared, but finally the moment was over, and contact was broken.

The shadows shifted even more, and the sun had begun to hang low in the sky. The deer had moved around, eating shrubs and grasses as she came across them, but would not stray all too far from Rowabeth. Every so often, just in case, she would trail over to him, look him over head to toe, and then wander off again. Until one time, she began to leave, and Rowabeth could sense that there was something different about it. She paused during her inspection, looking at him with what almost looked like sadness, before darting away completely. This time; filled with unbelievable events finally came to a halt. Rowabeth softly cried out for her to come back, but then solemnly sat back, lost in thought when she didn't. Almost immediately after, a voice called out his name.

[800 words exactly]
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:18 am

name; Gaea
meaning; the goddess of the earth and its personification
gender; female
short story;
I'm Gaea,I'm the guardian of this here forest,I protect the animals and the plants here from hunters and other people who come and try to destroy my beautiful forest,I may seem small and still a kid,I can still take you down in a fair fight!

I was walking through the forest,my long tail swaying as I held a very sharp stick,I was patrolling the forest and making sure no hunters or any other people are here to destroy or kill anything in this forest.I continued to walk till I smelt fire,I soon ran and followed the scent of fire,I soon stopped and came across a camp,and there were 4 men sitting down around a camp fire,I let out a quiet growl.I was able to make the wind put the fire out,soon the men got up and pulled there guns out,I soon turned into a large monster like creature.I came out,they looked at me,they soon became scared and ran away like cowards.I huffed out in victory as I started to destroy the camp and make the "human materials" disappear,I put the dug up earth back in its place and made the area look green again.I soon walked back to my cave,turning back and setting the stick down on a rock like table.I soon walked into a room and climbed into a rose petal nest,soon falling asleep.
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muttgirl310 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:03 am

name;
Glint

meaning; (if any)
None

gender;
Female

short story;
Glint loved her roses. She grew them all herself and was always so proud of the beautiful flowers blooming in her garden. All of her roses were of varying shades of colors but the one she was most proud of was a pale pink color that resembled the light blush on a persons face. She had gotten this particular variety of rose from a family friend after her mother had passed away. The same roses grew at her mothers grave, so grown and full that they completely hid the gravestone and just marked the place itself. The rose plant that was in her garden came from this original plant itself. It thrived around Glint and she had a lot of luck growing this particular variety. It was one of the only varieties that she did not struggle to transplant and she hadn't lost a single plant of it. Almost every other variety of rose would struggle at first due to just the natural stress of transplanting it. This one however thrived even in the toughest of soils.
The rose helped remind Glint of her mother who had named her after seeing a special glint in her eye when she was born. She always told Glint she would do something special with her life. Glint wasn't sure if she would truly be as special as her mom thought but was content on helping others who were struggling with their roses. Even if that was all she ended up accomplishment in life, she knew her mom would he proud at her for being kind to so many others.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit profile icon
my viscets dogons my art shop
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
Hey I am Muttgirl but feel free to
call me mutt. I own a species on
here called Dogons and am always
willing to help out whenever I can
so do not be afraid to reach out or
send me a pm. I can help a little
with adoption forms and do some
art, although it's not amazing.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
muttgirl310

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stitch~ » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:11 am

Name: Meeko
Meaning: Little Mischief - Native American
Short story:

Breathing heavily hiding among plants, Meeko looks around with a smile on his face. He laughs quietly as he slowly turns and makes a run for the next set of bushes near by. Meeko looks behind him checking to see if he was still being followed. Meeko slams into a wall of fur. he strambles backward with a gasp and looks at what or who he just ran into. Noticing it was Zigger he gives a small smile, "Hey Zigger, whats going on?" Zigger glared down on Meeko, " What have you done this time Meeko?" Meeko smiled " Oh you know nothing much, just enjoying the outdoors is all." Zigger shakes his head "You played another prank on someone you shouldn't have, didn't you?" Meeko gave a sly smile and shook his head no. Zigger groaned "Come on guess I am going to have to plan out some type a punishment for you to do." Meeko sighed slowly following behind Zigger already thinking of all the horrible chores that he would possibly have to do.

Zigger stopped in front of the large rose garden in the palaces court yard. Meeko looked at the roses and then at Zigger confused. " What would you like me to do with these?" Zigger smiled " I simply want you to care for them." Meeko still confused look at the roses " Care for them? Their roses, what in the world am I supposed to do to care for them" Zigger just shrugged " I don't know water them, weed them and talk to them." Zigger turned and waved " Have fun, Oh by the way your doing this for the next week" Meeko turned and watched him leave. "Talk to them he has to be crazy."

Days went by but Meeko kept to his task doing as Zigger told. At the end of the week Zigger came to check on his progress. As he slowly came up to the Rose Garden he heard Meekos voice. He slowed down and stopped on the edge of court yard listening as Meeko told the flowers his day and what was bothering him. Zigger smiled and walked away happy that he was able to help him. Meeko now adorned with a Rose pattern on his coat and was not known for his mischievous was but for his love of roses and other flowers and how his voice could make them flourish growing to unimaginable sizes, with colors as bright and colorful as the stories told to them by the young Meeko.

──── comrades to die ─
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
Coding Artist
My Viscets My Khims My Dogons

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Stitch previously xostef202.
I am part of two communities
Viscets and Khimaira Friesians.
If you see me around don’t
be afraid to say hi to me or ask
any questions.