Based on Click to view
Artist ThePaintedPitBull [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Longneck #27 Adopt!

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:22 am

Hey there!

Here's a little uncommon Longneck who's hoping to win your heart over!

They're pretty easy to get. This is a one hour competition, so simply fill out the form and in an hour you'll know if they're yours!

Without further of due, the form is here:

Code: Select all
Username:
Longneck Name:
Longneck Personality:
Longneck's Favorite Thing about Valentine's:
Tell Me A Story About The Longneck:
Anything else?:

I hope you all like her!

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Longneck #27 Adopt!

Postby Bonnie_Fazbear » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:35 am

SO CUTE AAAAAA😄😄😄😄😄 IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY! AAAA SO CUTE AAAAHHHH
Bonnie_Fazbear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kacchan » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:41 am

Username: nepsters
Longneck Name: bihyo
Longneck Personality: bihyo is a quiet, introverted little long neck. He doesn't like confrontation but if someone insults something that he loves or someone that he loves he comes out of his shell to defend it.
Longneck's Favorite Thing about Valentine's: his favorite thing about valentines isn't getting things himself, it's about seeing other people's faces light up when they receive something from his significant other. He just loves the look of pure happiness on someone else's face when they get flowers or candy. His most favorite of favorites though is when he gets to witness someone propose to someone else. He starts crying tears of joy for complete strangers even!
Tell Me A Story About The Longneck: one time bihyo was walking around when he saw something shiny in the grass in front of him. He went over to it and it turned out to be a golden wedding ring, he checked to see if it had an inscription or anything on it and sure enough the name "Melinda + Gerard Hayes, 1976" he looked around trying to find who it might belong to but he didnt see anyone in the immediate area. He was too shy to go turn it into the police station, but he also wanted to make absolutely sure it was returned to its right full owner. So being somewhat tech savvy he pulled up his phone and did a search for a Melinda Hayes that lived in his town. Sure enough after a few moments of sleuthing he was awarded with an address. After going to the home he knocked on the door and an older woman answered. He was too shy to say what he was there for and instead just held the ring up, the woman was so excited to have someone honest find her ring that she gave him a small reward for his troubles. Nothing much just a bunch of cookies she had made, bihyo really didn't want her money so he was happy with the homemade treats.
Anything else?: this cute bean! Thank you for the opportunity <:
kacchan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:25 am

Nepsters wrote:Username: nepsters
Longneck Name: bihyo
Longneck Personality: bihyo is a quiet, introverted little long neck. He doesn't like confrontation but if someone insults something that he loves or someone that he loves he comes out of his shell to defend it.
Longneck's Favorite Thing about Valentine's: his favorite thing about valentines isn't getting things himself, it's about seeing other people's faces light up when they receive something from his significant other. He just loves the look of pure happiness on someone else's face when they get flowers or candy. His most favorite of favorites though is when he gets to witness someone propose to someone else. He starts crying tears of joy for complete strangers even!
Tell Me A Story About The Longneck: one time bihyo was walking around when he saw something shiny in the grass in front of him. He went over to it and it turned out to be a golden wedding ring, he checked to see if it had an inscription or anything on it and sure enough the name "Melinda + Gerard Hayes, 1976" he looked around trying to find who it might belong to but he didnt see anyone in the immediate area. He was too shy to go turn it into the police station, but he also wanted to make absolutely sure it was returned to its right full owner. So being somewhat tech savvy he pulled up his phone and did a search for a Melinda Hayes that lived in his town. Sure enough after a few moments of sleuthing he was awarded with an address. After going to the home he knocked on the door and an older woman answered. He was too shy to say what he was there for and instead just held the ring up, the woman was so excited to have someone honest find her ring that she gave him a small reward for his troubles. Nothing much just a bunch of cookies she had made, bihyo really didn't want her money so he was happy with the homemade treats.
Anything else?: this cute bean! Thank you for the opportunity <:

Congrats!! bihyo is all yours! :D

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups