Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Longneck #20 Adopt

Postby Fiern » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:15 am

Username: QN-276
Name: Dark Mist
Rarity: Common
What he’s hoping will happen this year: Dark Mist hopes that this year, he will finally find love. He isn’t a hopeless romantic, except sadly others weren’t interested in him. Often described as loyal and curious, he was still learning how to find love last year and the year before... but who could blame him after seeing all those happy couples? He was certainly glad for them though. Last year he spent the night with a sad expression on his face- but soon he perked up again to admire the stars!
This year Dark Mist painted a cute heart and other details on his skull to stand out a bit. He likes the heart so much on his skull, that he’s going to repaint it on whenever it gets worn off.
Last edited by Fiern on Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fiern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Longneck #20 Adopt

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:38 am

Username: ThePaintedPitBull
Name: Emmy

Favorite Thing About Valentine's: Emmy's favorite thing about Valentines is the flowers. She goes around on the morning of February 14th and picks flowers, then gives one to every Longneck in her pack with a happy little squeak!

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ryu the Riolu » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:38 am

Username: QN-276
What he’s hoping will happen this year: Dark Mist hopes that this year, he will finally find love. He isn’t a hopeless romantic, except sadly others weren’t interested in him. Often described as loyal and curious, he was still learning how to find love last year and the year before... but who could blame him after seeing all those happy couples? He was certainly glad for them though. Last year he spent the night with a sad expression on his face- but soon he perked up again to admire the stars!
This year Dark Mist painted a cute heart and other details on his skull to stand out a bit. He likes the heart so much on his skull, that he’s going to repaint it on whenever it gets worn off.
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Sam | she/they | etc
idk what to put here, I like werewolves.
🌿🌿🌿
Ryu the Riolu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:42 pm

Username: Lucky_Gray
Name: Valentino (or Tino for short)
What they like about Valentines Day: The thing Valentino likes about Valentines day is the sweets afterward. Most of his friends will give him chocolate, and usually a store will start putting Valentines items on sale. Call Tino a loner, but he can't help but bathe in the endless, sweet, sweet, treats.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiern » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:35 am

Two more entries or one more day!
Fiern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiern » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:46 am

QN-276 wrote:Username: QN-276

Congrats QN! I liked the idea that one off year didn't get him down!
Fiern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me