Batch #1602 by Vixen Luo

Based on Click to view
Artist Vixen Luo [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Batch #1602

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:55 pm

lately i've just seen a lot of negativity around and i want to see some of that helped out a little. i'm in progress on another baby with a lighter-noted design to it (hopefully) and their designs will be twin-like but brighter and happier in palette. ^v^ the comp will be similar as well <3

For this competition, it is a raffle -- however, to be entered you must list 2 compliments about another user. If you want to be entered more than once, you may do another 2 compliments for another user (with a maximum of 5 extra users). Please try to be more from the heart than a simple "you're nice" or "you draw nice"!
    Also, you cannot repeat a user someone else has complimented (unless page 3 or higher is reached). If you are complimenting a repeat user in your extra entries, that is fine!

Do not list your number, just the compliments and name/gender c:

**the tears are not markings, for owner reference

Code: Select all
    [list][size=85]Name: required
    User: TWO compliments required!
    Extras: Up to 5 extra users. You MUST have two compliments per user for his entry to count.[/size][/list]

Mutations:
    None

This will end on February 12th. ^^
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #1602

Postby Prince Audric » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:11 pm

Name: Alizia

User: ~Teya~ an amazing and nice person that I have come to completely adore and love to talk with, not only have they Helped me with my writing, but they have also given me a friendship that I have not had on this site in a long time out of the many people i have met here i am honored to call them my friend

Extras:
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:23 pm

Name: Maki
    User: GeminiLove- Even though you quit, I will always remember you good giving me my first store pet, and hosting you amazing inclusive games.
    Extras:Danixx- Thank you for my first ever pup adopts and for letting me get them even though I had nothing that good.
    Reewolf-Thank you for creating Jaura, and letting everyone have a chance at rares.
    Jumpycatfan-Even though I changed the pets like three times and took forever to accept your trade, you made me those amazing customs, thank you!
    The artists of the Leposa species- Thank you four all the amazing Leposas I received, I don't often win adopts but that made me feel really good.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:25 pm

Name: Zipper
    User: one of my best-est friends ever, Vani!
    They are such an amazing person. They don't really come on CS as much as they used to, but I love them so platonically much.
    Compliment 1: Vani is an absolutely amazing person and I swear I would not be where I am today without them.
    They've been my friend for about 3 years now and I don't the friendship ending very soon. They are just so amazing
    and friendly despite all the problems in their life.
    Compliment 2: A really amazing friend. I don't even know how you put up with me?? I'm really freaking annoying with my
    constant paranoia and freaking out because you've been offline for a day??? what?? how even???
    Extras:
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ any pronouns ☻ genderfluid

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:39 pm

Name: Yuna
    User: TWO compliments required! Syla, my darling, where have the good times gone?
    Extras: Up to 5 extra users. You MUST have two compliments per user for his entry to count.
    Keero (?), you'd better be taking good care of her.
    qwertyo, why the hell are you in my inbox? Why would someone of your talents ever offer kindness to mediocrity such as myself?
    Ex mod who keeps changing their username, you were fun. I miss seeing your colored name on the boards.
    Dia., or perhaps a different Oekaki mod, as upset as I am that you deleted hours upon hours of my work, you've helped me learn from my mistakes, and didn't ban me for them... Yet.
    Peach Tea (?), for returning my long lost Malk Mutant to me, name still in tact.

Obvious WIP. I have to track everyone down and such.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:51 am

Name: delphine
      User: dolly

Aeryn - my stunning kiwi waifu whomst i'd die for. meeting you was like one of the best mistakes i've ever made in my life bb. i loved going out an watching that movie w/u (cate blanchett is beatufiul thank u for making me have to watch ragnarok twice u dummy) and getting fat on mcdonalds food. thank u for blessing our 30 couples with ur angelic art except sumora bc only i am aloud 2 draw them. you better prepare for ur bday gift this year bc imma beat last years and i've got like 6 more months to plan ;; ; ))). beautiful inside and out and i mention u in every one of these like love raffles but its bc i lov u sm. i'd propose 2 u on sims but it takes me an hour to make a face alone so maybe later. the aeryn to my apollyon 😤😤 its funny bc ur name is aeryn but not rlly that funny

Extras:

.ss. - best wifeperson husbando i've ever met through ooc character breedings. i lovve talking 2 ur dumb face all the time an hope we can meet up sometime when i fly back 2 the usa. you've designed half my charas and tbh ur worth ethic is goals. ily person i am platonically married to ,, wouldn't want a world w/out you

squidily - MY beAUTIFUl ghost son-nephew 😤😤 i love playing games w/even tho you aways die tm. u dont get annoyed if i dm u 30 times on discord and are always down 2 chit chat an ily. i love having you in the fam even if everyone is each others mother and child at the same time. i cant wait till i can waist 20$ on some myos so we can make the best queen and savior w/a good son. ur therapy blog is such a sweet thing bless and i cant wait 2 show u some horrible doodles going on the shared blogs

♡Chocolate♡ - my jay wi f3 who according to the 8ball is gonna be living in my apartment w/cham,,his datefriend,,and tuesday in 2032 apparently. i love that u let me steal ur kalon memes (they're 2 good not 2) and still want to talk 2 me after i claim them as my own. ur art is everything van gogh wanted to be an more an i love the doodles u do of our sweet ladies winnie and heli.

Tenturo - ily tent ur myos give me a will to liveok bye. not rlly tho but ur a good son whomst i love and would protec till the end. u deserve the world and would get a fcfs kal slot 4 u any day of the week. i hope we can make our minecraft dreams a reality one day ,, the greatest club to ever exist even

chamomile. - CO W MOM!! the true mom friend 11/10 would buy your cookies over karens. the best mom who supports and loves his kids sm even tho technically im ur sister since im ghost's aunt. you always die the least and dont drop ur sword into a jungle and i appreciate that even tho it makes the game more interesting. its a biological fact ur heccin cool and everyone loves u and ur hecking art nerd.

idk what compliments even mean anymore so hope this is like 2
      nyways i love my beautiful sun n stars aeryn, my 30 wives, my 20 children/nephews/nieces, 15 mothers, and wifeperson husbando and every1 in the 70 person family we've got kissu kissu . ya'll make life a nice ride an ur truly ppl i love
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:36 pm

Bamp!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:24 pm

Hi, not to be annoying, but will this be judged soon?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘