24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by watts

Guppy#75! - Sweet Treat - Winner!

Postby _silentsiren_ » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:47 am

Gecko-Puppies

Artist SearchFanclubArchiveCustomsNurseryDiscord[/size]

What is a Guppy?
Found in temperate and tropical locations around the world, Guppies are a species of
reptile-like mammals. They have snake noses and semi-prehensile tails, meaning
they can gently grasp things with their tails, but not necessarily grab or be able
to support themselves hanging from them. On rare occasion, a Guppy will drop
its tail when threatened.

[C] Different Ears
[R] Extra Fluffy

Tell me about their favorite sweet treat with 500 words! Do NOT use the name of the treat!

Ends February 10th!

Code: Select all
Name:
Last edited by _silentsiren_ on Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_silentsiren_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Guppy#75! - Sweet Treat - Open!

Postby dragonstars » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:48 am

Name:
res qwp
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:03 am

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
username trans | name calysto | gender female

favorite treat calysto's favorite treat isnt what one would usually think of when they think of sweet treat or dessert. with a glaze that reflects like mirrors and forms an array of colors, her favorite treat is both aesthetically pleasing to watch and fun (but messy) to eat. watching the colors swirl together and form new colors and gradients is half the enjoyment of eating it. the cake can be very dense depending on how many layers it has and how fancy one wants to get, and some even add extra filling in between, but she doesnt mind at all, and compares it to like opening a piñata, finding the hidden goodies inside what was already something fun and colorful. her most favorite glaze has to be space, reflecting the stars and galaxies she sees in the sky onto a simple stacked cake with frosting inside. how they glaze is applied and how it effortlessly covers the entirety of the cake is easily more interesting than any other part of the process, and she often spends a few moments to watch the glaze drip down the side of the cake before eating it.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by trans on Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oreoskys » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:34 am

Name: Mimi Chrissie
Favorite Treat: Strawberry and creme crepes! she absolutely loves them. She thinks they are sweet but not too sweet! She often puts lemon on it, to make it nice and sour. she finds it the best treat in all the land! Her best friend Omiki often joins her for her sweet treat, as it is perfect for chats and tea <3!
huge wip aAaa
Oreoskys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karmaloco » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:12 am

Name: Ellie-May
Favorite Treat:
Ellie’s favorite treat can be kinda sticky sometimes if it’s not made too properly. It’s rainbow in color and super tasty. She just absolutely loves to eat these, especially if they are dipped in white chocolate either on just the bottom or a corner. Funny enough there are multiple ways to make her favorite sticky snack but hers is the rainbow kind. She also loves making them for her friends even if she ends up almost eating an entire batch by herself. The best part about her favorite treat is it’s available all year round! Some people make them more in the winter time but she feels it’s more of an all the time treat. Her favorite is honestly a little common and yet it has so many different variations, it’s very versatile for that reason because if you don’t like the original you can add things to it. You can even dye some of the ingredients. Even though there are a lot of ways to make and have her favorite, again she prefers the rainbow one because oh the flavor and the way the ingredients seem to blend together.
(190/500...)
Last edited by Karmaloco on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Links wrote:DA, Chars, Kias, JBDs, Makos, Plumies, RPWS
Loved Characters wrote:NEEDS UPDATING BADLY
Addicted To wrote:ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION CONSTANTLY
Awesome People:
Nightmare|Wandzie.|Ravendarus|Varsity Bee|Shizz|viixen|iiPaw
Karmaloco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:08 pm

Name: Erik Qan
---
Favorite Treat:

Erik's favorite treat is not all that common, if anything it's a homemade delicacy according to him: Seafood dipped in milk chocolates, sprinkles cover some while raspberry goo envelope others, a truly disastrous combo for most. Sticky rice balls coated in crunchy rock candy filled with seaweed and crab sit comfortably by the gooey squid snacks Erik loves to munch on.
This treat can be made many different ways, especially when picking the candy to coat the tasty seafood with; rice cakes filled with creamy salmon spread and sugary gummy bears, home-cooked tuna delights delicately decorated with little chocolate cats, the possibilities are absolutely endless. The only catch is each piece must be sweet with the main course of seafood. A platter perfect for unique buffets and parties; the most delicious treat dubbed by Erik.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eiivanna » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:45 pm

Name: Alyssa
Favorite Treat:
Alyssa is a fan of a well known sweet, it isn't a dish but more a candy, it comes in a lovely long strip and she absolutely hates the more common variety of it, not many people like the black kind, but Alyssa is absolutely in love with the fruit flavoured kind. Whenever she goes to the cinema she buys a candy mix bag just so she can fill her bag with the rolled up strips of delicious pink goodness, all that sugar probably isn't great for her but she tries not to eat too many in a sitting, to save her teeth.
103/500 words
Eiivanna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gotsalt? » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:44 am

Name: Esther
    Favorite Treat: Esther's favorite treat is most popular during the Easter time, often being only sold during the festive time, but in most places it can be bought year 'round. This chocolatey treat is shaped to resemble it's namesake, and the insides are even designed to mimic it as well. While the name is the same, most countries have their own version of it. It is most popular in the United Kingdom, where it originated, but the United States quite enjoys them as well. It is typically filled with a creme base, but also comes in a wide variety of flavors. Carmel, white chocolate, mini, orange, you can even get ice cream filled ones! Esther's absolute favorite is the simple carmel filled ones. She adores carmel and mixed with the chocolate, oh boy! She can't resist it. There is always a carton full in her house for her to nibble on.
      |
|
|
salt, jess, or jay
she/her
bi demisexual
memer to the extremer
multifandom trash
|
|
ImageImage
gotsalt?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby watts » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:45 am

Name: jojo
    Favorite Treat:

jojo's favorite treats are very tedious to make! she has fond memories of making them with her grandmother. usually around winter,
    they would make these together. at the age of eight and only about four feet high, jojo would run about the kitchen grabbing the ingredients as her grandmother laughed and waited for her to gather everything. they'd stir the sticky mixture over the stove, wait for it to cool, and coat their hands in butter and roll them into little balls. this was jojo's favorite part; the last step was to roll them in sprinkles of your choosing, although she always opted for chocolate flakes. putting them in the fridge to cool, the two would play card games until it the treats were ready to enjoy. she would eagerly run to the fridge and swing open the door, taking the tray and loudly setting it on the table. she'd pick one up from its tiny cupcake cup and bite in, sinking her teeth into the gooey treat. she smiled as the chocolatey dessert seemed to melt in her mouth, and hugged her grandmother. another successful day in brazil.

[189/500]
Last edited by watts on Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

rpnt watts ; polyfrag DID system

it/they

apex legends || icon (c) tinivy @ tumblr
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:13 am

Name: Theodore
Favorite Treat:
, res
    They/them | Adult | Guest teacher
    Starting my PA program in May!!
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me