Adopt 133

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Adopt 133

Postby Rohan. » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:37 am

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Main Adopts | Species Info | Archives | Archive Update Forms | Nursery | Fan Club | Customs | ReVamps

DA Group | Re-Colors | Website | Gift Lines | LoC Item Redemption Thread | Bank | Contest Thread

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome Travelers (AKA Future L.O.C. Owners)
This is adopt No. 133 of Version 5 of L.O.C! To be eligible to adopt you must mark the main thread, and fill out the form below! You must fill out a form for this LoC. This community is focused around participation and just really being a part of the group. If you are not up for being active in the community, please do not apply :c
Feel free to also join our Discord!

This is going to be a claim slot raffle! To enter, please make sure you have a claim slot,
then fill out the small form!

Code: Select all
Username;
Name;
Gender; Female
Element; Hate OR Darkness, your choice!
Proof of Claim;
Small description of idea(200 word limit);

Ends Feb 1st<3
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt 133

Postby CCrow » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:20 am

Username; CCrow
Name; Sin
Gender; Female
Element; Hate
Proof of Claim; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0 line 48 of bank
Small description of idea (200 word limit); Sins naming did not come from the hatred or guilt of her parents. No. Nobody even knows who her true parents are. For all she remembers, her life has been within the clutches of the dead lands since the moment she first opened her eyes. Of course, some wanderers might've seen the young cub as she fought to survive through the cruel deadly lands. Though none were brave enough to attempt to rescue her. Even if one did have the bravery to save her, there was no telling what kind of sin it might be considered to remove the cub from the fate that the world had born her into.

Personality-wise, Sin is anything but her namesake. She doesn't believe in such thing as sin, only mistakes... with there being some worse than others.

Sig under construction <3
Find me on DA!
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whisky » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:31 pm

What a precious boy.. goodluck to those that have claim slots ! I'm jealous ! <3
Image Bae Image
I’m weak, and what’s wrong with that ? Boy oh boy I love it when I fall for that.

Please stay safe. Do you need help?
Please look at the info below? <3

7 Cups of Tea
Lifeline Crisis Chat
For Telephone support in the U.S.:
1.800.SUICIDE
(800)442-4673 .... U.S. Suicide Hotline
(877)838-2838 .... Veterans peer support line
(800)784-2432 .... Spanish speaking suicide hotline
(877)968-8454 .... teen to teen peer counseling hotline
(800)472-3457 .... Grad student hotline
(800)773-6667 .... Post partum depression hotline
International Suicide Hotlines.:
here !
Outside the U.S. site: befrienders
-------------------
by me!

whisky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lichenfeather » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:55 pm

Username; lichenfeather
Name; Persia
Gender; Female
Element; Hate
Proof of Claim; x
Small description of idea; Persia was born as part of a small Pride off planet. Her family was not deeply involved in the Civil War – although they were aware of it, they resided off planet and seemed to mostly be concerned with their own lives. She spent her first two hundred years doing her best to master her element – something that while she is growing better at, although at times her element still has a deeper hold over her than she’d like. She has come to the home planet in the hopes of better controlling her element, and perhaps making a decision between the Pride and the Rebels once and for all.

Last edited by lichenfeather on Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ʀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdeviantart | she/they

lichenfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chromium » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:23 pm

I decided to go the angst route, a poor sad babe that needs someone to love her :,>
Username;Chromium
Name :Lilitu :Sumerian name meaning "of the night."
Gender; Female
Element; Darkness
Proof of Claim; viewtopic.php?f=87&t=3402211&p=116109331#p116109331
Small description of idea: When Lilitu was born she was a small, sickly thing. Nothing like the two strong males birthed alongside her. And so she was tossed wayside in her mothers favor, preferring the two cubs that would most likely survive. Feeling the brunt of her mothers spurned affections Lil vowed to show her mother what her hate had sowed. Throughout her long years of training she showed exceptional prowess in tracking, especially under the cover of night. Using her element of darkness she could quickly infiltrate a rebel pride and never once be detected, however on the occasions she does run into a enemy lion shes a fierce opponent and is a better fighter then any tracker has a right to be. Normally she keeps to herself on the outskirts of the pride, finding solace in being alone. She opens herself to few lions and those being the ones she trusts with her demons.
Hey there! I'm Akita_ or you can call me chromium. I doodle a bunch so don't be afraid to pm me about getting some custom art or doing an art trade with me.

Chromium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:18 pm

BUMP
closes in two days~
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NizoLuv » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:51 pm

Username; NizoLuv
Name; Maev "intoxicating"
Gender; Female
Element; Hate
Proof of Claim; bank , line 105
Small description of idea(200 word limit); Loyal follower to Hyperion. Goes out to instigate conflicts between the Pride and Rebels. Makes good use of her element to start fights between other lions and sits back to watch. Just here to help Hyperion's plan come to fruition and watch the world burn under his rule. Very snarky and crude but loyal to Hyperion only and will follow his words to a T. Loathes Ishabba and her family and had made it her side mission to tear them apart and make Ishabba suffer for betraying Hyperion.
Offering all items and pets for art. Rares list and '08-'18 pets

[ exhausted personal butler to 100s of dogs and cats.]
[ am i human or am i just a walking food dispenser and pooper scooper]

Add me on Discord, #8906
NizoLuv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:14 pm

Closed will stream results tomorrow. For the rng results it'll be
1- crow
2-lichenfeather
3-chromium
4-nizoluv

I'll probably try to stream around 1 or 2 pm cst if you wanna watch;>
G night all~
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:47 pm

Huge thanks to MechanicDrone for helping me out with the stream! Without further ado, your winner is Lichenfeather with Persia!

Please make sure to post your redeem for your claim on the redeem thread and to post a form to add Persia to the archives! Congrats!!
Last edited by Rohan. on Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chromium » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:22 pm

ahh congrats!
Hey there! I'm Akita_ or you can call me chromium. I doodle a bunch so don't be afraid to pm me about getting some custom art or doing an art trade with me.

Chromium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me