Sima #811 by Sambee

Based on Click to view
Artist Sambee [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sima #811

Postby Sambee » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:32 am

Simas seem to be a cross-breed between the modern wolf and feline. With a body structure
    of a feline, their paws and skull structure match that of a wolf. These species' bodies are soft and fluffy, which
    is even longer and more lush around their mane than the rest of them. The only part of their body that lacks
    as much fur is on the tail, where eventually the fur becomes more coarse while the tail itself thins out, before it
    splits and widens into fur-less guards which act as a blade. The jewel comes in various shapes and sizes, even colors
    which make the Simas unique and it gives them each a unique power corresponding with their jewel color. Their
    eye color tends to match the jewel color, unless they are dual Simas. Omnivorous by nature, their canines are sharp
    and have molars in the back of their jaws to help chew various foods. Many have large families, but it's not uncommon
    to find wild Simas in packs of ten due to how social the creatures are- however, it's also not far-fetched to find a
    Sima living a solitary life which can explain why some mate for life, when some others prefer to have no
    strings attached and move from lover to lover.

Deer are really neat! Especially to this little Sima. To win them I want you to tell me how they met their little buddy there.
Prettying up your forums is encouraged! and you may add up to one piece of art if you'd like.
Code: Select all
[b]Username: [/b]
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Gender: [/b]
[b]How did they meet their little fawn?: [/b]

The end date will be Jan. 23
-Deep inhale-
ah
I'm a feral cryptid that's scared of people!!!
if I don't respond to pms please forgive me it's nothing personal!
Sambee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sima #811

Postby Cherryfreeze » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:24 am

Username: cherryfreeze
Name: sinassa
How did they meet their little fawn?: sinassa was strolling along her neighborhood, and spotted the fawn curled up near the sidewalk, and took it home before someone more sgressive found it
ImageImageImage

If you Steal my ocs, or think its fun and quirky to steal them, I'll come steal you kneecaps as payment thanks <3
Cherryfreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:52 am

koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:03 pm

Username: Simonpet
Name: Danuta
How did they meet their little fawn? Danuta lives next to a park where deer are known to roam. One day, she found a deer herd with a few newborn fawns nearby. She was delighted and resolved to watch and "protect" the herd. When she could, she would create bushes that could easily hide a fawn or would make the grass grow quicker to provide the herd with more nutrition. However, one day, tragedy struck. One deer became ill, and quickly spread the illness throughout the herd. There was very little time to think--everything happened over the course of two weeks--and Danuta made a snap decision to kidnap the fawns in hopes that they would survive. She only managed to smuggle out two and though both lived past the demise of their herd, once she tried to release them back into the wild, one of the fawns stuck with her as it now viewed Danuta as his mother. After talking it over with city officials, the little fawn is now Danuta's pet although she tries to give him as much of a life of freedom by walking into the park every day and seeing if he will run. However, the fawn seems to have no plans to go anywhere anytime soon.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:16 am

Username: WolfireX
Name: Awi (It means "Deer" in Cherokee)
How did they meet their little fawn?: About 1 year ago, Awi spent time temding to her garden in her forest home. For a while, she heard a whimpering noise, but ignored it, thinking it was just a bird. After easily an hour, she finally decided that a bird would NEVER stay for that long. She started to look around, to find whatever creature was making such noise. Searching the forest, Awi finally tracked the whimpering to a great oak in the center of the forest. She found a small fawn. It saddened her very much when she saw it had hurt it's leg, broken it to be exact. She carefully carried it back to her home, where she nursed it back to health. This deer, named Awanita, has stayed with Awi ever since.
๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž,

โ”----------------------------------------------------โ”“-------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
โ”—----------------------------------------------------โ”›
๐ข '๐ฆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐!
--------------------โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ฌ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:27 pm

Is this still able to be finished? Or is it abandoned?
๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž,

โ”----------------------------------------------------โ”“-------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
โ”—----------------------------------------------------โ”›
๐ข '๐ฆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐!
--------------------โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ฌ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sambee » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:31 pm

Simonpet wrote:Username: Simonpet
Name: Danuta
How did they meet their little fawn? Danuta lives next to a park where deer are known to roam. One day, she found a deer herd with a few newborn fawns nearby. She was delighted and resolved to watch and "protect" the herd. When she could, she would create bushes that could easily hide a fawn or would make the grass grow quicker to provide the herd with more nutrition. However, one day, tragedy struck. One deer became ill, and quickly spread the illness throughout the herd. There was very little time to think--everything happened over the course of two weeks--and Danuta made a snap decision to kidnap the fawns in hopes that they would survive. She only managed to smuggle out two and though both lived past the demise of their herd, once she tried to release them back into the wild, one of the fawns stuck with her as it now viewed Danuta as his mother. After talking it over with city officials, the little fawn is now Danuta's pet although she tries to give him as much of a life of freedom by walking into the park every day and seeing if he will run. However, the fawn seems to have no plans to go anywhere anytime soon.

So sorry for the wait, I have been incredibly busy lately and kept forgetting to judge ^^ please take good care of Danuta
-Deep inhale-
ah
I'm a feral cryptid that's scared of people!!!
if I don't respond to pms please forgive me it's nothing personal!
Sambee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:27 pm

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much. <3 May I please be added to Danuta's ref?
Status wrote:The end is coming. I can see the
light at the end of the tunnel. It's
almost here!
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes