Artist Glispa [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Evils

Sima #809

Postby Glispa » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:48 am

Simas are cat/wolf creatures basically. Their paws resemble a wolves while their body structure
could resemble a cat. Simas are also known as 'Sword Mammels'. This name comes from their tail.
The tail is the most important part of a Sima's body. They resemble a sword most of all. They are
thick and fluffy at the base and when the go down the tail, it gets thinner then widens into two
tail guards like the guards on a sword. The jewel acts like the blade.

The jewel of a Sima comes in various shapes, sizes and colors, in which they make a Sima unique.
Their eyes are always the same color as he jewels unless they have a special condition. Simas have
a furry body, their mane around the neck the most furry of all. Even their ears are fuzzy. Baby Simas
are more so however, with furry lips, poofier manes and slightly larger ears than what their heads
would allow.

Simas are omnivores, meaning they could eat anything from fruit to the meat of a rabbit and even to
things like candy or cake. Their teeth are sharp in the front with molars in the back to chew with. Al
l Simas live or come from tropical places. Most are house Simas though and are transferred to other
locations where they live with humans. In the wild they are usually in packs of ten. They are social
creatures so that's good. Some Simas mate for life, while others like temporary mates.

The jewels of Simas glow at the night, illuminating the darkness when they want. Some jewel colors
however cause darkness while others cause more interesting powers. A Sima has two types of horns
that are found in the wild. They are uncommon though to find a lot with them. There are long ones
and short ones. Babies don't know which they got until they grow up.

Believe it or not this one is actually inspired by an actual prize ribbon won by my old cat that I still got up on my wall.

To enter for this one simply tell me about some sort of accomplishment of theirs and why they consider it an accomplishment. It can be whatever you want it to be as long as you can describe why this sima sees it as an accomplishment.
No extras allowed, prettying up allowed but won't be considered in the judging process
Code: Select all
Username:
Sima name:
Sima gender:
Their accomplishment:
Why do they consider it an accomplishment:

Ends on the 25:th of January

Her name is Markaine Woods and she's owned by Evils
Last edited by Glispa on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
━━⦗ ⦘━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
I'm a weird yet friendly
guy who doesn't have
much to any clue as to
what he's doing. So be
patient with me please

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
━━━━━⦗ ⦘━━━

━━━━━━⦗ ⦘━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
I n t e r e s t s
*Sonic the hedgehog
Undertale
*Crocheting
*Drawing

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
━━━⦗ ⦘━━━━━

━━ do you think ━━━
even the worst person can change...?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
━━━⦗ Da | Characters | tumblr ⦘━━━━

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
━━━⦗ ⦘━⦗ ⦘━⦗ ⦘━⦗ ⦘━━━━
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
that everyone can be a good person,
━━ if they just try? ━━
Glispa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sima #809

Postby chlorophyll » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:40 pm

Username: WolfireX
Sima name: Rose
Sima gender: Female
Their accomplishment: Champion of Topiary Competition
Why do they consider it an accomplishment: Rose had gotten first place in a competition of easily 200 others! 84% of all the judges called it their favorite. And, she got to prove her gardening skills! Yay!
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
----------------------------------------------------
𝐢 '𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝!
--------------------♪ ♫ ♬ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:54 am

Username: Evils
Sima name: Markaine Woods
Their accomplishment: Facing her fear of heights by mountain climbing.
Markaine had a debilitating fear of heights since she was a child after falling off a cliff-side whilst playing with some friends; the brush was so overgrown she hadn't realized there was a drop off and fell through, breaking her confidence in heights and several bones. As an adult, Markaine found herself upset at the fact her fear made her unable to explore the world like she wanted, so one day, after months of gathering the courage and support from friends, she agreed to go mountain climbing with a few close friends; the ones she played with all those years ago. During the duration of the trip Markarine begged and pleaded not to climb any higher than the first ledge, but with the encouragement and patience of her companions, she made it to the top of the mountain. Once at the top, she viewed the densely packed forest below her, it's fogged over branches taking her breath away - it was beautiful - she had never seen anything like it. At that moment, she felt the uneasiness and fear of height lift slightly from her shoulders, creating a gateway for her recovery.
Last edited by Evils on Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JulieMew1010 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:48 pm

Username: JulieMew1010
Sima name: Fleur (French for "blossom")
Their accomplishment: Adding 150 flowers to her scrapbook
Why do they consider it an accomplishment: Fleur loves to travel the world. She especially loves visiting flower gardens and art museums. Sometimes she even visits open fields just to pick wildflowers and add them to her scrapbook. She uses a flower press to make them flat, and tapes them gingerly onto a page in her scrapbook. She writes a few sentences about each flower, mentioning why she loves each and every one so much. Since pressing the flowers slightly prevents them from withering, she at times goes on walks just to find withered flowers. Once she does, she adds one or two sentences to that flower's paragraph, describing how they still are beautiful even though they are dead. She always visits the same florist in her hometown to identify the flowers. The florist's name is Feuill (French for "leaf"), and he loves flowers almost as much as she does. They have gone on a few trips together on wildlife trails, picking flowers when nobody was looking. When Fleur discovered that she had successfully reached 150 different flowers in her scrapbook, she was elated. She's thinking of starting to add leaves and different weeds to her scrapbook, for even weeds are beautiful in her eyes.
~Thanks for the chance <3
jυυleғeмale
sorry i left w/o notice
im very inactive
and starting HS soon!
тeenyιĸeѕ
a cat queen
so basically,,
im not sure what
im doing here
coding is fun tho
and i like drawing
so maybe ill do that
i guess we'll see
lιnĸѕ
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆

JulieMew1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby itherin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:12 pm

Username: Mystic~
Sima name: Dogwood
Their accomplishment:

wip
itherin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherryfreeze » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:13 pm

Username: cherryfreeze
Sima name: Absalom
Sima gender: male
Their accomplishment: getting his paws on a suicune plush
Why do they consider it an accomplishment: Absalom considers this an accomplishment for the fact that since the suicune (and other older poke plushes) stopped being produced, they were considered very rare and hard to obtain. he had run into a child who snuck one of their parents plushes out to play with, and in turn ran into Absalom. He haggled with the kid by way of candy, and a big bag of it if they would trade him the suicune plush for it. He has succeeded and never returned to that area so he didn't have to give it up, feeling cheeky for swindling the child, but didn't want to chance a meet with the parents.
ImageImageImage

If you Steal my ocs, or think its fun and quirky to steal them, I'll come steal you kneecaps as payment thanks <3
Cherryfreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:14 am

mark! <3

Username:
Sima name:
Sima gender:
Their accomplishment:
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:20 pm

Username: Simonpet
Sima name: Anthony
Sima gender: Male
Their accomplishment:
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wucaian » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:26 am

Maybe res...

Username: wucaian
Sima name:
Sima gender:
Their accomplishment:

Currently missing:Image
Bounce, bounce, bounce...
wucaian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glispa » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:40 pm

After some time of thinking I have finally come to a decition and would like to congratulate Evils on taking this one home
    Take good care of Markaine here <3

Evils wrote:
    Username: Evils
    Sima name: Markaine Woods
    Their accomplishment: Facing her fear of heights by mountain climbing.
    Markaine had a debilitating fear of heights since she was a child after falling off a cliff-side whilst playing with some friends; the brush was so overgrown she hadn't realized there was a drop off and fell through, breaking her confidence in heights and several bones. As an adult, Markaine found herself upset at the fact her fear made her unable to explore the world like she wanted, so one day, after months of gathering the courage and support from friends, she agreed to go mountain climbing with a few close friends; the ones she played with all those years ago. During the duration of the trip Markarine begged and pleaded not to climb any higher than the first ledge, but with the encouragement and patience of her companions, she made it to the top of the mountain. Once at the top, she viewed the densely packed forest below her, it's fogged over branches taking her breath away - it was beautiful - she had never seen anything like it. At that moment, she felt the uneasiness and fear of height lift slightly from her shoulders, creating a gateway for her recovery.

━━⦗ ⦘━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
I'm a weird yet friendly
guy who doesn't have
much to any clue as to
what he's doing. So be
patient with me please

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
━━━━━⦗ ⦘━━━

━━━━━━⦗ ⦘━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
I n t e r e s t s