Drawing sessions 4
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2169 - Sugar Cookie

Postby cyberdragon725 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:52 pm

username; howlingtothestars
name; Halonna
gender; female

The Angel
just some basic information on this trait.
This event rare is dubbed "the angel" for it's somewhat angelic aesthetic, you can make it any sort of being (supernatural or not). The viscet's mutations include three halos, one above its head and two around it's tail, and two sets of small wings, one set on its shoulders and the other on its hips. The halos can be gold or silver in color and are always present on the viscet. Both sets of wings are always present on the viscet and cannot be any larger than their current size. The wings are somewhat functional; they have the strength to lift the viscet off the ground and float for a short amount of time on their own, but to fly the viscet would need another ability paired with it such as magic, levitation, supernatural-something, etc.

What's one of the most traditional parts about Christmas that most people remember? Baking cookies of course! Well, if your anything like me and my sisters were. We would always bake the craziest cookies in all sorts of shapes, sometimes Santa, sometimes reindeer... and well we may have thrown in some holiday SpongeBob cookies too every now and then. The most interesting thing I did with my siblings, however, was that sometimes we would take these cookies and select just a few. Then we would create imaginary journeys or solve mysteries with them like 'the case of the missing gingerbread sleigh' turns out our brother was the culprit of that one.

Where am I going with all this? Why, to the competition of course! For this competition, you will be taking a batch of 10 'cookies' and using three of these to create your story. Only, this time, the cookies are writing prompts!

For The Competition
A prompt generator has been given below. Follow the link to generate a total of 10 prompts. Select at least 3 of the prompts given to create a story or journey about this character.
Click on this link

Please fill out at least the bare minimum below.
Code: Select all
Username;
Name;
Gender;
Prompts Used; (At least 3)
Story; (minimum of 300 words, unlimited total)
Extra's; (Unlimted art, up to 2 writing of 200 words each)

Unlimited art extras and 2 writing extras are permitted
Prettying up is allowed and encouraged

The end date will be; January 10th

Angel - Event Rare
Feathered paws - Roaming trait
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2169 - Sugar Cookie

Postby Lioashu » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:03 pm

mark most likely to watch ;o;
Don't check here often anymore. If you need me please contact me elsewhere.
Lioashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:06 pm

This is... This... Marking
Hate will be his enemy, or that's what everyone thought.

A mercenary by day, criminal enforcer by night.
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morta » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:18 pm

Username;
Name;
Gender;

Mark maybe

Prompts:
1. The home was a place of fear.
2. She lived for hate, but would die for infamy, that was the problem.
3. We called her Eliana, but we didn't know why.
OwO
Morta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corvuss » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:38 pm

RES
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Viscet #2169 - Sugar Cookie

Postby Hail. » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:26 pm

OH MY HECK HUGE MARK ;U;

Username; howlingtothestars
Name; Halonna
Gender; female

He will be my one constant in life. - Before I was born I was dying. - I've found that all dark gods lack any understanding of knowledge.

Last edited by Hail. on Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaoruthewolf » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:47 pm

Username; kaoruthewolf
Name; aoba
Gender; male
Prompts Used; (At least 3) He predicted there is a mass murder, and that's where things get complicated. He was only a boy with a book. He survived the space war by hiding in her space station.
ImageImageImageImage
kaoruthewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IMadeYouRead.This » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:07 pm

MARK Mark Mark!! ♡♡♡
»»-------------------¤--------------------««
My ToyHouse
My Viscets

.....·• •·.....
Male
Bi
♡ Taken ♡

»»-------------------¤--------------------««
Artwork by Corgi
IMadeYouRead.This

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:01 pm

Pretty ;o; The new trait is so awesome
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abraxis » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:25 pm

Username; Abraxis
Name; Ares
Gender; Male
Prompts Used;
She never wanted to be a demon lord, but that's a lie.
One hyperspace distortion can change your life, two, however.
She was the love of my life.

Story;

Once there was a war between two kingdoms, they were known as Blackout, and United Federation. They have been at war ever since the dark realms masters destroyed the strongest kingdom of their lands. With the fall of that kingdom, followed an age of darkness, war, destruction. On a magnitude of which no one has ever seen before. Ares was born in Blackout, his father would always tell him the story of how the Leviathan kingdom was destroyed, brought to an end by the dark lords. The sole person responsible for its annihilation is none other than Tronis. He walked through the city streets eliminating every soldier, combatant who would dare fight against him, even those who were trying to get away, who weren't trying to fight him were slaughtered.

Ares grew up a fighter, taking on challenges from just about everyone who would challenge him. To everyone's surprise, he never lost a single challenge. His father knew his son would grow up to be a powerful warrior, he even hoped that Ares would lead Blackout to a new age of peace, free from the shadows of darkness, and its dark masters. Ares has had a crush on a member of United Federation ever since he first spotted her, and she felt the same. These two had to act like enemies while their groups waged war against one another, Ares, and this gal called Athena loved it. Ares was deemed the god of war in his kingdom, and Athena as the goddess of war in her kingdom.

Intense fighting begins to stir up in the center of a massive battlefield, out on the open fields of region six. The border wich separates Blackout from United Federation.
"General, sir, the enemy has sent Athena onto the battlefield. We must send in Ares, he is our only shot at defeating her."
The General nods his head looks over at Ares. Who is standing beside him, watching the fights.
"Yes, i am well aware of that, Ares! Go down to the battlefield, and combat Athena. Take out all of their soldiers on the way to her. I have no doubt, they ordered her, to eliminate all of our brave warriors."
He nods his head, begins to make his way to the battlefield, eliminating every enemy he encounters, on his way to Athena. Although he doesn't kill them, his leader believes he is, when in reality, all Athena, Ares are doing is knocking their enemies unconscious, teleporting them far away from the battlefield, in a place where they can all become friends.
"My lord, Athena has slain tons of their men its only a matter of time before Ares joins the fray."
"It'll be fine Commander, she never wanted to be a demon lord, but that's a lie. She has the strength of the demon king Nerkron. She enjoys having that kind of power."
Athena swings her Avenger sword for one of the soldiers of Blackout, Ares blocks the attack, the two engage in battle.
"Athena!"
"Ares!"
"You'd think by now that they'd understand."
Ares nods his head.
"Yeah, I know right."
Athena, Ares unsheath their most powerful weapons and smash them together against their opponents strongest weapons. And accidentally create a time distortion, which brings forth a new mortal enemy. One wich was already heading to their planet anyway.

The dark entity breathes.
"You two really are foolish. By far the most arrogant, foolish people i have ever come across. But no matter, i shall either corrupt or eliminate you all, as i have the rest."
Ares looks at Athena, back at the dark entity, to wich it looks at her, back at Ares.
"What is this? Lovebirds of war?!?"
The leaders of both kingdoms are shocked that their strongest fighter is in love with the strongest from their enemies army.
Both sides target the new threat, to wich was a huge mistake, with a single flick of his wrist, he eliminated everyone from both factions or so he thought. Ares, Athena teleported everyone to safety.
Out of nowhere a demon lord by the name of Vortex arrives attempts to grab hold of Athena, Ares notices Vortex, tackles him to the ground.
"Who are you?"
The dark entity laughs.
"And i thought my name would be heard throughout the entire cosmos by now. For all the evil deeds i have done, as well as corrupting Legions leader Dread himself."

Ares and Athena clench their paws, stare at him with their weapons drawn.
"You did what?!?!?"
Athena looks over at Ares, back at the dark entity.
"Ares we are in for the fight of our lifes, if this is who i think it is."
"Yes, im aware of that Athena. This is Tronis, the devil we were told about when we were younglings. If your people told you the same mine told me. Then we were both told to beware the power of the devil, of his true might. To stay far away from any dark power. But here we are, with the most destructive force to have ever been seen. Floating right in front of our very eyes." At this point Athena, we either fight or perish. But i do not intend on letting you perish to such darkness."
Athena looks towards Ares, as he rushes straight for Tronis. She tries to follow Ares, to help him fight Tronis. But she can't move, Ares is having his body keep Tronis pre-occupied with fighting, while his mind focuses on getting Athena as far away from Tronis as he possibly can. Wich, he succeeds in doing. Athena vanishes before his very eyes teleported to a different realm, where Tronis does not exist, but a different devil does, the devil Draxis. There she meets up with that realms Legion members, joins them in hopes of finding Ares.

"That was a bold, smart move there Ares. But you didn't save yourself in the process, wich was a fool's mistake."
Tronis lifts Ares up off the ground, slams him into the ground.
"She was the love of my life Tronis. I was not about to stand by and allow my girl to become some kind of puppet of your evil schemes."
Ares begins to stand back up, Tronis looks down at him, reaches his paw out above Ares forehead.
"You're not the first that has tried to save the one they love most from me. I will corrupt everyone in this realm, and when i am finished here. I shall head to that realm you send your lover Athena to, and i shall corrupt her, and everyone in that realm as well. There isn't anything, you nor anyone else can do to stop me."
Ares begins to laugh, stands back up, pushing Tronis's paw to the side.
"You can try but you will fail Tronis!"
"Hmm, what is this? Your different than you were just a moment ago."
Ares stares at Tronis, walks towards him puffing his chest out, powering up his energy.
"If you want to get to Athena, you'll have to go through me first."
Tronis smirks.
"So be it then."
The two engage in combat, they go back in forth exchanging blow for blow for several hours. As their fight escalates the two make one colossal shockwave which ripples throughout the entire galaxy. Ares breathes more heavily, while Tronis just hovers there watching him, hasn't even broken a sweat.
"Your an excellent fighter Ares, i will admit that. However.."
Within an instant, Tronis travels at an extraordinary speed right in front of Ares, wich causes Ares to tense up, although he is physically drained from their fight.
"You're nowhere close to being as powerful as i am."
Tronis reaches his paw out over Ares, releases his devilish corruption energy into his mind. Thus fully taking over his body, mind.

"Rise!!!"
The corrupted Ares rises to his feet.
Tronis forces Ares to recreate what he did to send Athena to a different realm.
One hyperspace distortion can change your life, two, however. Can either get your life back to how it used to be, or makes things far worse than anyone could ever imagine, being completely unfixable.
"Now go forth, and corrupt Athena."
Ares follows Tronis's command steps through the wormhole. While the wormhole closes, Tronis manages to obtain the ability to cross between realms.

Ares appears in a forest full of trees, and life. However, Tronis releases death into the forest through Ares body which kills everything it comes in contact with. Thus killing the forest, Legion quickly becomes alerted to the situation, Athena, senses Ares. Decides to head to him, but as she does so, Drax, Apothas, the others follow close behind her. They feared that teleporting would bring forth an enemy with overwhelming power, enough to take them all down;. So they rushed on foot towards Ares, and the deadly plague.
Once Athena locks her eyes on Ares her jaw drops. Ares instantly rushes straight for her, swinging his blade for her. Within a nano second Drax gets between her, and the Ares sword, grabs the blade with his paw. Apothas, Raika rush forward slamming Ares body to the ground. The whole time Athena, stands there shaking, it all happened so fast. Her brain scrambles to find out what just happened. One second she see's Ares, then out of nowhere, she saw Drax appear in front of her, with Raika, Apothas pinning Ares to the ground.
Drax hands Ares sword to Athena, kneels down in front of him, hovers his paws over Ares, with Apothas, Raika, Cortana, Centuria, doing the same.
Sure it took several minutes for the five of them to eradicate every trace of corruption in his body but they managed to pull it off successfully.
Drax stands up Apothas, Centuria do the same, the three of them walk over to Athena together. While Raika, Cortana, pick Ares up off the ground bring him to a bed to rest for the night. Giving him tome to recover.
"Athena, was that Ares?"
She nods her head.
Apothas, Centuria look at each other. Centuria places her paw on her Athena's shoulder.
"He'll be ok, just give him time to rest."
"You guys took him down so quickly, i couldn't see a thing."
Apothas smiles.
"You and Ares shall become strong, fast together, side by side. paw in paw."
Athena blushes a bit.
The four of them walk back to their headquarters to find Ares sound asleep, Athena gets in bed with Ares, falls asleep facing him. The others head to their rooms, head to sleep as well. Prepare for a new day, a new adventure. While keeping an eye out for any other hyperspace distortions that may arise in their future. For the warriors of Legion, their work is never done. Their work, their mission is constant, protect all and everyone from every evil. Even from evil that can, and will wipe out all life as we know it. Legion rises to the task and they will either prevail victoriously or take the enemy down with them, to save everyone they know and love.
Last edited by Abraxis on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Where there is a will, there is a way. Find your path to righteousness and never sway from the path. March on one foot infront of the other, and keep your head high. By as many steps ahead of your rivals and enemies as possible. But do not underestimate anyone.
Ravenscode - My Escape
Abraxis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me