Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Batch #443 -- Readoption

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:59 pm

Username:
    Name:
    Owned As Of:

So I was given permission to host this little babe's readoption, as it was disowned some time ago and is looking for a new home. I'm so excited to be on staff yall you have no idea I love helping out around here even if it's kinda minor <33

This competition will be simple and sweet. I just want you to pick one of the below prompts and answer however you see fit, provided it's CS-safe and follows the form's stipulations. :>

all those sweet comp deets wrote:┈┈┈┈┈┈ Prompts
prompt I wrote:What is their opinion of Christmas? Why do they think so?

prompt II wrote:What do they want most for Christmas? Why is that?

┈┈┈┈┈┈ Form
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username||[/b]
    [b]Name||[/b]
    [b]Gender||[/b]
    [b]Personality||[/b] [x150 max]
    [b]Prompt||[/b] [prompt I or prompt II; x500 max [u]OR[/u] x1]
    [b]Extras||[/b] [optional, x2 allowed; x350 or x1 each]

┈┈┈┈┈┈ Rules
    • Personality is min 50 words, max 150 words.
    • Prompt is min 100 words, max 500 words OR x1 art. x1 comic page allowed for answering the prompt, no more than 130 words on page.
    • You are allowed 2 extras.
    • Extras are optional, but encouraged. x350 words for writing, x1 piece for art. Comics are allowed. One page = x1 art. No more than 130 words in a page, please!
    • Extras may be combined (e.g. 1 extra w/ x700 words), but may not be added onto prompt or personality.
    • Prettying up is allowed!
    • Also, remember that readoptions do not count towards any sort of monthly limit.

┈┈┈┈┈┈ End Date
    End date is currently January 2, 2359 EST.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #443 -- Readoption

Postby dragonstars » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:41 pm

Username||
Name||
Gender||
Personality|| [x150 max]
Prompt|| [prompt I or prompt II; x500 max OR x1]
Extras|| [optional, x2 allowed; x350 or x1 each]
res
I need dis kiddo
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milo. » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:03 pm

Username||
Name||
Gender||
Personality|| [x150 max]
Prompt|| [prompt I or prompt II; x500 max OR x1]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:57 am

cute! <3
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:40 am

Possible res <3
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corvuss » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:03 am

Res
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:36 am

Username|| WolfwithWings38
Name|| Ardal Irish for high or bear like honor
Gender|| Male
Personality [x150 max]||
On the outside people seem to think he's a big brat with attitude and doesn't seem to care what others think or feel because all he does is that he doesn't listen to other people's feelings and only caring about his. Which all of that is true since the only thing he cares about is his sister Trisha, http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1485062289 his dad, and food. So he's kind, caring, ect... to his dad and sister but literally no one else because he's learned in his life to trust no one and basically is just a bitter viscet....
99 words
Prompt|| What he thinks about Christmas. He actually hates Christmas and he dreads it every year. Because he hates how people (other than his family) acts and treat each other, plus he's a bitter viscet and the whole holiday is about getting along and being kind to one another and usually no one is and a bitter viscet is basically not going to want/be in the mood for that!
69 words
The Worst Christmas Ever!:
Oh God... The worst Christmas that ever happened.... Well, first on the 24th Dad gave us these weird pajamas that had Santa hats PLUS bells every where! Even giant ones wrapped around our necks and I bet you a million bucks me and Trisha looked ridiculous! Then the first present I opened was skateboard wheels.... JUST SKATEBOARD WHEELS! And Dad said "Well that's a start to your new skateboard!" and I was baffled! Then when Trisha opened her present she got four stuffed animal legs plus a plushie dog head to go with it and with curiosity she touched the nose and it sang "Joy To The World" and to my surprise, she loved it and she put it in her lap even! But she pressed the nose repeatedly so the song was being played over and over and it really annoyed me!
148 Words and to be continued into a longer story!
The Worst Christmas Present Ever!:
Yeah, if you can believe it, skateboard wheels were NOT the worst present! It was in fact the second present I got that day, which was a snake stuffed animal and it reeked, the smell was like cardboard and eggs and it looked SEVERELY beaten up and played with! And it lost most of it's stuffing and both of the eyes were missing. And Dad said "Remember when you said you wanted a pet snake?....... Well, now you got one! If I were you I'd call him Steve, it only makes sense to call him Steve...." Now, to be honest that whole sentence creeped me out tremendously, so I just said "Okaay." and sat it down gently..... And at that point I was concerned for my dad's sanity and his overall mental health state.
139 words Again to be continued into a longer story if I win him. (That part is a part from the "The Worst Christmas Ever!" story NO STEALING THE STORY)
Last edited by WolfwithWings38 on Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:10 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macyduke » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:34 am

Username|| Macyduke
Name|| Garion
Gender|| Male
Personality||
......While working, Garion can be described precise, authoritative, confident, and a team player-always working towards a goal. He works well with others who don't question his ability to get the job done, and even better with those who are willing to fallow his leadership without question. He despises when others belittle him or talk down to him, and often times either reacts to this sarcastically or with violence. In his down time, Gar searches for a way to undo a 'forever small' curse a witch cast on him nearly a decade ago-which had it not been for his business partner, would have killed him. He doesn't socialize much due to his size and the lack of respect that comes with it. But when he used to, he'd go to bars and flirt with attractive girls, offer to buy them a drink, and secretly hope it'd lead to a romantic relationship. (150)

Prompt||
What is their opinion of Christmas? Why do they think so?

......Garion used to think that Christmas was a holiday to spend with family and friends, and that it was a time for joy and cheer-but his Christmas cheer faded after he moved away from his family to start a new in the city. He couldn't go home for the holidays due to not having the cash to afford a trip back to the small town half way across the map that he grew up in. After that he didn't all to much care for it, being that it made working any kind of retail a nightmare. Nowadays he rather enjoys and loathes this time of year. On one hand he loves how much the price jumps on anything he's been asked to retrieve and how simple some of the requests can be. but on the other he loathes how much this time of year stresses him out. Snow makes their job miserable, and the amount of research that goes into locating said illegal or rare item paired with the number of others who desperately seeking such things, frantically telling him to get said item for him, nearly kills him. It's during this time of the year that he is most grateful that Hex handles all customer interactions while he does the 'heavy lifting'. (213)

Extras||

Relationships:

Alwin:
......Garion met Alwin in a bar many years ago. He couldn't help but over hear the macho python dog brag about how he managed to wrestle rather impressive mythical creatures to the ground. It took a bit of convincing, but eventually Gar managed to persuade Alwin to work for him as a brawler of sorts. Things didn't start as smoothly as he would have liked them to but with a lot of work and a few years of building trust, the group eventually stabilized… To a degree anyways. (89)

Martin:
......Martin was hired to work for Gar about three months after Alwin was. His relationship with the group was incredibly distant at the beginning. He hardly spoke to either of his teammates, went off on his own, and disobeyed orders whenever he felt like it. It took months for them to get their acts together and to start to get along. Once they were able to, their jobs became a lot easier, and their relationship with one another improved to the point where they were able to have small talk and at least somewhat enjoy one another's company-this however doesn't mean they hang out when they're not at work. Although their relationship has improved the distance between them is still relatively large. (122)

Hex:
......Garion met Hex a little over a decade ago, at the time Hex was just a low life pawnshop owner who knowingly bought stolen goods as well as illegal products to make a quick buck on. Their relationship was very much a little to no trust professional one, but rapidly grew after Hex asked him if he knew where he could find an expensive item. After supplying more than a couple rarities to the blue cet, the two eventually came up with what they believed to be a good way of making cash. It took a few years to come up with a system where Garion hired a team and found said requested good, and Hex sold it. Their original system had each of them very much involved in the other's work, but after Garion was cursed, they more or less became independent components of the same system- who every now and again looked over one another's work to make sure they weren't being cheated. For the time being their relationship is stable, Gar does all the hard work with his team and is reimbursed for the trip and payed enough to give a fair share to his workers-while Hex fetches the highest price and deals for the most part with their customers. In a way, Hex is glad whom ever cursed Garion did, because had it not been for his rapid decrease in physical age and Hex's hearty solution to stop-or at least pause it before he disappeared, both would have continued to function in an unhealthy work environment where they were constantly looking over one another's shoulders. (271)

Alcore:
......Al was originally hired to be both a book keeper and a delivery boy, but after they realized that his math wasn't the most accurate as well as his handwriting being illegible, Hex and Gar decided it would be best if his job was switched from book keeper to janitor/assistant. He doesn't get to deliver things all to often-due to the fact that he's been jumped while delivering something expensive before. He used to be somewhat closer to his indifferent employee, but after he became a pps, Gar has had little to nothing to do with what they've now agreed to be Hex's employee. (106)

Lucia:
......Gar met Lucia while trying to get ahold of his employee Martin, since she's who he works for when business with Gar and Hex is slow. His first impression of her was that she was that she wasn't going to take any nonsense he had to offer, that she wanted him to get to the point, and that he wasn't exactly welcome on her turf. Over the years their relationship has not improved, especially since she pokes fun at him for being a pps, and takes up the majority of Hex's time. (93)

Total words for extras: 681
Last edited by Macyduke on Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There are two stars in the sky, and they're both planes."

Really though, just *Incoherent screaming*
Macyduke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:18 am

hooves mark!!
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:31 am

dood they are so cute, hooves are so underrated
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me