10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #2133

Postby SilverSamurai » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:54 am

Username;; artgirl
name;; inteus
gender;; male

2/3 of the wintery kids

To win them, tell me about their strongest winter memory. Is it full of holiday joy? Is it one of the worst times of their life? Don't hold anything back!

Prettying up and extras are allowed. Limit of 3 art pieces, minimum of 500 words and no max.
This will end on December 24th at 5pm EST. Good luck and have fun!

Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;; (biological required)
Winter memory;; (minimum of 500 words, no max. Quality over quantity!)
up to 3 art pieces

Mutations;;
none!
Last edited by SilverSamurai on Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2133

Postby Lioashu » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:56 am

mark
Don't check here often anymore. If you need me please contact me elsewhere.
Lioashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corvuss » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:57 am

Mark!
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:00 pm

mark, I love penguin kiddos ;o;
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:26 pm

ArtGirl

Inteus
Meaning: "Has no shame"

Male // Straight

You are pointing your burning gun at me. Aiming straight at my heart. After everything we've been through I know you want to kill me. Or love me like a brother again. To me, it’s the same thing now....

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The crisp winter air blew through his thick mane adding another element to the city around him, which was already blooming with the spirit of Christmas. As he reluctantly strolled down the street, he thought about his new chemistry set waiting to be opened. Glancing over to his parents, he hoped they would decide to head home early, but judging by the looks on their face, he knew they would never break the family tradition on such a beautiful Christmas Evening.
Though this wasn't his cup of tea this was the first time they've been together all month, so he was going to have to make the most of it. With Mother being the lead cop on an important case and Dad working as the captain it just didn't leave time for anything in between.

As they strolled down another cold city block Inteus marveled at the glittering snowflakes below him in the light of the decorations. Suddenly his parents froze causing him to slide on the icy street. He opened his mouth to speak, but froze and stood silent at the sight of a dark figure emerging from the alley.
Dressed in a dark hoodie all you could see was the glow of their mint green eyes.
In one swift motion his Mother whispered "Run!" And push him into the alley beside them. Frightened Inteus stumbled to his feet and ran ducking beside a Dumpster not too far off. All he could hear for what felt like forever was a feral cat in some boxes of scraps beside him.
Suddenly he heard his mother gasp and shout, "ROWTAG!" followed by a gun shot. With the sound ringing in his ears, he scrambled to his feet and started running into the night as the sound of another shot rang out behind him.......

"Anything else besides coffee?"
Pulled out of his past memories Inteus shook his head and took a sip. Looking out of the frost covered windows he stared at the new snow dusting the trees along the street. It has been nearly 15 years now and the past still haunts him this time of year. With his parents pronounced dead at the scene his whole life changed that Christmas, inside and out.
His grandmother had always been there for his family so with the passing of his parents, she welcomed him into her home with open arms. Though she also lives in White Plains , New York she was on the east side so he had to leave his school and friends behind.
Just like anyone the trauma hit him hard turning him into a quiet unsociable viscet. He believed if he ever got close to someone again, they would be in for the same fate.
After the tragedy, some good happened though. Being the last gift he ever received from his parents Inteus zeroed in on his chemistry skills. Some at school called him a mad scientist, but all of that changed when he was offered a scholarship and a position working for the CWIS which is the Chemical Warfare Investigative Service. Being that his work is his personal life he quickly became the best on the force and handles some of their toughest cases. Though this cold viscet is not the most charming to be around, he does have one friend he can always count on. Tawa.
He met Tawa when he was graduating high school and they've been best buds ever since. Somehow he looks past Inteus interesting personality to see what's on the inside. To this day Inteus views him as a brother and often calls him up to seek advice on his toughest cases.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

About a week and a half later into the holiday season and like usual Inteus was deep into his newest case. Of course he would be. With 4 missing viscets and 3 found killed by an unknown toxin he can't just leave it sitting around. What was strange about this case was the lack of evidence. Though they had a couple hidden signs of a toxin it looked like just a normal death. If it wasn't for accidentally stumbling upon the signs in their examination the deaths would have been brushed off as heart attacks. If it was a toxin it had no signs like he had ever seen before. Sitting at his desk, he worked into the night trying to find anything that could help them find the culprit though after a week of studying it he didn't have very high hopes.

It's Christmas Evening again in White Plains and while normal viscets are at home with family Inteus had just got a breakthrough on his newest case. With 3 dead and 4 missing and the discovery of a new toxin Inteus has been hard at work. For a week and a half Inteus has searched for anything that could help them locate the viscets, but all had gone still and all of his leads turned into dead ends. He though all was lost until he got his anonymous tip....

Tapping away at his phone Inteus had tried for the last two days to reach Tawa with no success. Holding the phone to his ear Inteus listened for his voice while flying down the streets leading to the old glass factories. Sadly, he only reached his answer machine. "Tawa! Where are you when I need you!!!" Inteus yelled in fury and stuffed his phone in his pocket. "Fine!" He growled. "What are friends for them to let you down when you need them most...."

Reaching building D of the glass facilities storage unit Inteus creeper into one of the side doors and up some stairs leading into the loft area. Keeping an eye out he quietly scanned the dusty abandon building when he heard a chain from the back of the building. Crawling up into the rafters, he made his way across trying to see past the stacks of old boxes. The dust tickled his nose and the old wood beams drove splinters into his knees and paws but he kept on. Someone was here and obviously they had something to hide. Soon he saw a faint light in the distance and closing in a little more he moved into view.

There in the corner was a very large tank next to a table of bottles holding colored liquids that were obviously different chemicals. A bit to the right there was a large counter with professional lab ware that was still running hot and a small lamp lighting the area. There was quite the mess of plastic gloves and wrappers across the work area like they had been there for awhile.

"Come on you!" Ducking down from reflexes Inteus quickly moved back behind the maze of rafters where he couldn't be seen. Approaching from the shadows were three men dragging another along in ropes. The viscet who was leading was dressed in a lab coat and professional lab gear. As they walked into the light Inteus struggled to keep still. "TAWA!" He thought in a panic. "So it wasn't his fault all along..."

Feeling pretty foolish Inteus watched intensely. The two men drag him over to a smaller table and strapped him on so he couldn't move. Over at the Labware the scientist grabbed a small beaker of burnt orange liquid and sucked it into a needle, then placed it in a box.
"Alright, has the subject been prepped?"
Both men nodded as the scientist jabbed at Tama's arm. "Alright, I guess he'll do. Bring me Z12."

Upon hearing this Tawa fought to get free with all his strength. "NO! You can't do this!!! I've seen what you did to the others! I've done nothing wrong!!!"
Walking over to a crate in the back the Viscet to his right took out a black box and proceeded to take out a syringe with 3CC's of a slightly lighter liquid.
After they handed it to the scientist the men provided to hold him down.
This was all the proof he needed. Scrambling forward Inteus leaped off the beam and landed on one of the men knocking him out cold. Quickly he turned and reached for his gun, but before he could act the other grabbed him from behind and knocked his gun away. Struggling Inteus turned to see the scientist giving Tawa the injection sending him into convulsions. "NO!" Inteus cried, trying to pull away from the much larger viscet. Pulling them off balance, they both went crashing into the chemistry set sparking a chemical fire. Stumbling to his feet to find the large visit also knocked out Inteus quickly pulled out his pocket knife, cut Tawa free and threw him over his shoulders.
Now motionless Inteus knew the chances of saving him were slim if he didn't get help soon. Groaning under the weight Inteus made it outside to find a rusted gate opened at the far side of the building leading into the countryside. Step by step he carried TAWA to safety and soon laid him down to call for help. Shaking with adrenaline and kneeling by his side Inteus struggled to pull his phone out of his pocket.
Suddenly a sharp pain went shooting through his side and his whole world started spinning. Inteus overcome by weakness dropped his phone in the snow trying to remain upright. Looking over to Tawa he saw him sitting up in the snow with his paw grasping a syringe which he drove into his thigh. As his world faded around him into darkness the last thing Inteus remembers is staring into Tawa's eyes feeling lost.

A cold wind blew through Inteus fur bringing him out of the drugs. Slowly opening his eyes, he felt like he couldn't move. Once the room began to stop spinning around him, he sat up to find himself in a dark room bound like a prisoner. He pulled against the ropes with all his might but they wouldn't give.
"Don't bother ", a voice said.
He looked up to discover a thin boy bound with the same rope. Although it was dark you could still see his bruised eyes and bloody wrists.
"I already tried"
Looking around the dark space there were several different viscets all bound the same way. Four to be exact. Just what he suspected, though with cries coming from the room next door he had a suspicion there were more.
The cold floors were soothing to his thigh where he was injected. Sitting there he thought about Tawa. Could this possibly be a bad joke?
Hearing some voices in the hall Inteus turned to face them. Rounding the corner Tawa came into view. Staring at Inteus he smiled and cooked his head.
"You look confused yet your messages sounded like you had everything figured out."
"Tawa what's going on!" "I'm sorry Inteus but you just knew too much. We couldn't have you interfering."
Ignoring what he didn't want to think he just sighed.
"What are you taking about?"
Just then one of the taller viscets entered the room with some documents and handed it to Tawa.
"We're ready to start the test for batch 7. Just give us the word Rowtag."
Inteus quietly gasped and mumbled "No.." in disbelief.

Heading towards the door with the other viscet Tawa turned back to Inteus but refused to look at him. His mint green eyes shone in the dimmed lighting.
"I am sorry Inteus. Just remember it wasn't all a lie. For a time I did think of you as a brother.
Quietly exiting the room he didn't say another word. Inteus just sat there in silence. All this time. The holidays, the hang outs, the times Tawa would come just to talk about life.... The times they would have sleepovers and Tawa would help with his grandmother, the school projects in high school and study meets, the times he was like a brother to comfort him in pain and sorrows.. all of it was a lie.
Cold tears dripped down his fur and froze to the concrete floor. Inteus after everything hadn't shed a single tear in over 15 years, but now his whole world had been shattered. After everything he had done for him, including saving his life more than once Tawa stabbed him in the back.He killed his parents on that cold winters night. And after everything now he was going to finish himself off. After all, he didn't need him anymore.

After more though Inteus knew he must find a way out and make him pay for his crimes no matter how much it hurt. Known for dozens of murders the viscet Rowtag must be stopped once and for all.

Looking around the room for anything to help them break free Inteus came up with nothing. Then he remembered...
No one knew of his trusted pocket knife from when he was a kit. He kept it in the lining of his shoes in case of emergency. Motioning for the other viscets to be quiet Inteus took off his shoe and tore open the lining to slide out the knife. It was a child's knife, but it was their ticket to freedom. Sawing away at the ropes one at a time he managed to break free. Stumbling to his feet, he turned to the other viscets knowing that he couldn't leave without them or they would perish before back up arrived. After freeing them, he instructed them to follow him utility they found an exit and be quiet. Once they found an exit they were instructed to wait in the brush for help to arrive. Though weak from going weeks without a meal Inteus knew this was their only hope.

Going first Inteus moved into the hallway and into the next room to free the rest of the lost viscets. Then as a group they followed him through the halls. Being a large building Inteus was confused that he didn't recognize this so he knew that they had to be away from town. Moving past one room, then the next all you could hear was the rustling of fur and small taps of their paw pads on the concrete floor.
At the end of the hall it splits into two directions. One way led to the exit and one to a huge room. Inteus started to lead them down to the exit when an angry viscet's cry tickled his ear and he stopped to listen.
Everything was muffled through the thick walls, but then one of the visits screamed.
" HELP ME!"
Whoever was back there Inteus knew he couldn't just leave so he found a phone to call for backup and sent the other viscets out the door to safety.

Moving into the large room Inteus ducked behind some boxes and saw two or "Rowtag" was being restrained by the two larger viscets and the scientist.
"You know me. I could have you killed in an instant for this!"
The scientist laughed. "If you can get that far, but your men are loyal to me now. Besides, you think that I would just give you my creation to make millions with? You were crazy from the start." Turning his back to Rowtag he grabbed a large black briefcase then nodded.
"NO! You can't do this! Rowtag cried as the two men tied him down and grabbed a new syringe, this time filled with blue liquid.
Inteus had to act. The thoughts of their friendship outweighed the cost as he moved into action.
All around him were boxes so he decided a distraction would buy him some time. Whipping around he tipped them over and scurried around to the right side before he was seen. There on one of the tables his pistol came into view from behind the viscet guards. If he could just manage to get a hold of it he would have a bit more of an advantage.
Creeping around the maze of dusty boxes and office supplies he kept his breathing light and his steps soft but it was all in vain. He was so focused on the large viscets that he didn't see the power cord stretched across the floor in front of him. As he moved through it caught his foot sending him stumbling into the boxes in front of him. He knew that a fatal move like that would take away his only weapon of surprize and sure enough he looked up to see the two guards coming straight towards him.

All hope was lost as he struggled to untangle his foot when suttently with a thump one of the guards came crashing to the ground. Inteus was shocked along with the other guard until he saw a short figure from the shadows. It was the young boy and wasting no time he grabbed Inteus's pistol and threw it to him. In moments Inteus scrambled out of the boxes and power cord and caught it adjusting to hold the guard at gun point. While Inteus held him there the young boy emerged with ropes from the other room and tied him up. Looking behind the large viscet the other guard was knocked unconscious with what looked like a stone covered in moss from outside. Something was missing though. Looking to the table where Rowtag was kept he had managed to escape along with the scientist. Once the guard was restrained Inteus ran into the hall to find Rowtag and the scientist in a fight over the black briefcase. Before Inteus could move in the scientist hit Rowtag over the head with a metal pipe and ran out the door with the briefcase of Z12 though he didn't get far. Just out the door backup had arrived and the building was surounded.
Tattered and beaten up from their ordeal Inteus slowly picked up Rowtag and carried him outside to put into custody. Looking down at the limp viscet for the last time he looked like the loving friend he once new not long ago. Standing in the light of the police cars he passed him over saying good bye to the past and the one he once called a brother. Now forever the friend he risked his live for would be his greatest enemy...

Last edited by ArtGirl on Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:15 pm, edited 35 times in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:20 pm

Username;;
Name;;
up to 3 art pieces
♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoupPupped » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:31 pm

Username;;
Name;;
up to 3 art pieces

res w/ the winter memory being somewhat like "peppermint winter" by owl city
SoupPupped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazing » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:36 pm

Username;; Star Butterfly
Name;; Thomas
Gender;; Male
Winter memory;;
(506)
ICE SKATING WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND was the best thing ever to him! He was never out on the ice before so it was all new to him! He slipped and fell every time he would try to glide. His girlfriend saw him and she skated over as quickly as possible. She grabbed his paws and helped him gain his balance back! She showed him how to slide with the skates and he tried repeating the same thing. With one slide, he hit into her and they both fell to the ground! He worried if he hurt his love, but she laughed it off and got right back up and helped him too! She skated while holding his hand and he was being dragged by her. Her smile brightened up his day so much it was unreal. He finally starts to get the hang of it after a couple of minutes and kicks but loses his balance a bit, so his love grabs his arm immediately. She told him to stay where he was on the wall and to watch her. She glided so smoothly and then started picking up her pace. She hopped up into the cool air and it looked like the whole world stopped turning. It was only her moving in a slow motion to Thomas. It looked like she was flying. This was her passion, maybe even her career. He thought maybe he could try this too. He decided to take the risk and gained speed like his girlfriend did. He was getting ready for it, the one giant thing he wanted to prove to his girl. He made a pouncing motion, but fell right on his face even before losing the ground. He turned over and saw his girlfriend looking extremely worried. He touched her face and assured her that he was fine. She smiled and let out a sigh of relief. Never in his life has he seen a viscet worry so much. He felt loved by her and grabbed her by the face with both paws and kissed her. They got up and found themselves holding paws. They both blushed extremely hard and laughed it away. They looked around to see that everyone was watching and awing. Thomas got a little too embarrassed and dragged his girlfriend away from the crowd. They stopped at the pizza place in the rink and payed for two pieces. Thomas found his girlfriend inhaling it and leaving tomato sauce smudges all over her face. He wiped it off for her with a napkin and she slapped his hand in a playful way. She took a napkin and wiped it on her plate, and then wiped it on Thomas. He grabbed her wrist and put her paw in his soda. She took it out as soon as possible and shook it around in Thomas's face. They just kept laughing and they would never stop until the rink closed. That was one of the greatest moments of his life, and he is still with her now!
ImageImage
Image ImageImageImage
Stargazing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:56 pm

Mark!

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anza » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:07 am

never mind ^^
Last edited by Anza on Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me
I'm here now mostly for events
✮ ✮ ✮
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups