Based on Click to view
Artist amethyst14 [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Blue Moon Hunters

Postby amethyst14 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:52 am

Blue Moon Hunters
Number of Wolves: 3 || Servings: 3 || Pack Rank: Unranked || Current Season: Fall

Pack Traditions/Lore: The pack like to focus on tradition and celebration of life and death. Instead of grieving over losses, they celebrate the new life they have elsewhere. When pups travel to the winter den for the first time, they place their pawmark on the cave walls to celebrate their new lives in the pack and to ensure they are always remembered. This is a very caring and family-oriented pack that is very welcoming of new ideas and ways to grow numbers or better the traditions. Blue Moon Hunters prays to their ancestors whenever they need guidance because they see them as more superior pack members for crossing over.

Pack Structure: Blue Moon Hunters keeps very headstrong on their pack rankings and what entitles what. The alphas always get first pick for things and eat first, obviously, then next are the pups and mothers. This pack isn’t like most where the betas are right after the alphas, and they put pups and mothers next because they believe the young and ones growing the numbers are more important than those that aren’t. Betas are next in line for meals, though in gathering settigs they are second to have their say and the pup mothers and pups are second to last. The elders are next, right after the betas in both regards. Their wisdom through age is highly valued and they are treasured members. Warriors come after the elders, to always back up those that have served the pack for a long time and because they are stronger and can withstand more. After that are the apprentice wolves in training to be warriors/hunters. This is to teach them discipline and patience so they can better understand how important the pack rankings are and how it functions. Omegas are last for everything, though they are still treasured members like the rest. Any members taken in that weren’t born in the pack start as omegas and must prove their worth to become warriors. Immature apprentices get demoted to omegas even if they do not complete their training. The pack is very welcoming of new members but keeps a close eye on all new until they are certain that the new wolves can be trusted, through unanimous vote between alphas and betas.

Alpha Female:
          Galicna | 3.6 Years | Female | Appearance

Alpha Male:
          Mau | 3.6 Years | Male | Appearance

Beta Wolves:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url]Appearance[/url]

Pack Healers:

Pack Members:
          Grey | 2.9 | Female | Appearance

Omega:

Dispersed/Deceased Wolves:
          Wolf Name | Age | Gender | [url]Appearance[/url]
          Wolf Name | Age | Gender | [url]Appearance[/url]
    Ally Packs:
    [url]Pack Name[/url] | Username

Enemy Packs

Borders
    North | [url]Pack Name[/url]| Username
    East | [url]Pack Name[/url] | Username
    South | [url]Pack Name[/url] | Username
    West | [url]Pack Name[/url] | Username

Prey:
    Moose | x0 | 0 servings
    Elk | x0 | 0 servings
    Caribou | x0 | 0 servings
    White-Tailed Deer | x1 | 2 servings
    Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Small Mammals | x0 | 0 servings

Send your wolf out on patrol: Can find food, dispersal wolves, other packs, and gain stat points.
Code: Select all
[b]Send out a patrol:[/b]
Wolf names(max 4):
Area to patrol(north border, by river, eastern forest, etc.):
Last edited by amethyst14 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:58 am, edited 6 times in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events

Postby amethyst14 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:52 am

List of Events:
    11/15/2017 - pack founded
    11/23/17 - Grey joins the pack
    00/00/00 - event here
Last edited by amethyst14 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blue Moon Hunters

Postby Galipaygo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:55 am

Send out a patrol:
Wolf names(max 4): Galicna, Mau
The morning sun shines bright to reveal the newly grown plants and flowers, and those that are awakening from their long slumber. A new pack, small and ambitious, rise from their sleeping place under the hollowed tree roots to see the warmth of the world greeting the waking souls of the territory.
———
Slowly rising from the ground and coming out of their dens are two young wolves, ready to take on the challenges in the new land they have claimed. As they blink slumber from their eyes, they make their way over to the lake to start their day with a drink of water. It has swelled since the warm sun baking the mountain tops has melted the snow and ice that sat their all fall and winter. The cool water is refreshing, waking the pair quickly to start their day. “Good morning, Mau” the female stated with a tired smile gently touching her mouth. The male smiled and pushed his head against hers, affectionately rubbing his head against her own. “Good morning indeed, my love” Mau responded as he lifted his head and gazed into her eyes. As he bent down to lap the water himself, Galicna spoke up again, “You want to go see if we can catch any food?” she proposed, waiting for him to finish so he could respond.
“I would love to, let’s go” he finally said as he finished drinking. With that, the two walked off together to find prey near the lake, trying to get water after a long hibernation.
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amethyst14 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:06 am

The season is now Summer!
    Spring's recap:
    Wolves went Hungry: 0
    Serving Left: 0

New Hunting Opportunity!
Your wolves found the scent of beaver in the area! Your wolves must act quick in order to catch something!
Expires:
11/22
    -Write about your wolves stalking the prey (100+ words)
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:24 am

As Galicna and Mau are searching for something around the river and lake, a scent catches their attention. ”Mau” Galicna called to him, ”Is that beaver?” She asked, looking to her mate. Mau only nodded to her, knowing the smell she caught, and they both journeyed into the foliage to find the source of the smell.

As the smell became stronger and stronger, the two wolves grew anxious to hunt this prey. As the trees grew thicker and taller, the beaver slowly came into sight. Mau slowly circled around to the side of the beaver, hidden by the brush, as Galicna waited for Mau to be in position and ready. When he was, she burst out of the bushes and ran toward the beaver. Startled, the beaver ran for the closest cover, inevitably where Mau hid. Mau rushed out of the bushes and caught the beaver in his jaws. Galicna skid to a hault and congradulated her mate as he quickly ended the beaver, and they both laid it down to thank its sacrifice for their pack.

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amethyst14 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:59 am

The Hunt!
Success!
Your wolves have caught an adult beaver!
    x1 beaver was added to your prey pile
Send your wolves on another patrol to see what they find! (You can use the forum on the first post)
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:14 am

Send out a patrol:
Wolf names(max 4): Mau, Galicna
As the pair slowly make their way back to camp, dragging he beaver along with them, they cannot help but enjoy the warmth of the sun and the beauty of the trees. Once they returned to their camp, they both decided to go out again and see what they would find. ”Where to now?” Mau asked Galicna, gazing into her eyes. Galicna only smiled and began to walk off, away from Mau. He ovediently followed with a smile plastered onto his face as they ventyred into the woods. ”Due East it is then!” he called to her as he caught up.

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amethyst14 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:59 pm

The Patrol!
Mau and Galicna went on patrol, here is what they have to report.
    -No enemies were found in the area
    -No prey has been detected
    -A Lone Female wolf has been spotted on your territory.
Write what your alpha's plan to do, you can choose to accept or chase the loner (100+ words)

Mau[+2 speed]
Galicna[+2 endurance]

Send your wolves out on a patrol to see what is next. (You can use the code on the first post.)
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:09 pm

Mau and Galicna approach the loner carefully when they catch sight of her, being careful not to startle her or come across as aggressive. Galicna moved a little more closer than Mau and called out to the female, “Hello?” She called, her voice sweet and careful. The female wipped around to see Galicna close and Mau a little further back, and instantly lowered her head defensively. Galicna took a small step back to keep herself safer, then May stepped beside his mate. “We aren’t here to attack you, just to talk.” He said in a level tone. The loner didn’t seem to let up, so Galicna spoke up again, “We are in a new pack together. Do you have a pack? We are looking for members.” She called, giving a soft smile. The loner only softly nodded, “I’m Grey” she said, lifting her head a bit and slowly making her way to the alphas. They greeted her happily and showing her to their rendezvous site.
—-
Send out a patrol:
Wolf names(max 4): Galicna, Mau, Grey
Galicna and Mau padded happily through the trees, Grey close behind with her usual blank and jusging expression on her face. They were going to the part of the territory they hadn’t been around much yet, the North Boarders. They didn’t know what to expect to find; new members, food, or even a threat. They just hoped they were ready for anything that would come. Grey seemed to always be looking behind her shoulders, always making sure she knows what is around her and her new alphas. As they made their patrol, Mau and Galicna seemed way more laid back and relaxed than Grey who couldn’t stop looking concerned and vulnerable. Maybe Galicna would ask her why later on...

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amethyst14 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:55 pm

The Patrol!
Mau, Galicna and Grey went on patrol, here is what they have to report.
    -No enemies were found in the area
    -Deer is in the area
Mau[+2 endurance]
Galicna[+1 agility]
Grey[+1 strength]

X
X
X
X
X

New Hunting Opportunity!
Your wolves found the scent of deer in the area! Your wolves must act quick in order to catch something!
Expires:
11/26
    -Write about your wolves stalking the prey (100+ words)
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me