Re: Kalon #1265

Postby ~SprigofNature~ » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:47 am

Username;; ~SprigofSpring~
Kalon name;; Grimm
In what way are they like ice?;; As long as he doesn't know you or care about you he's as cold, and his tongue is as sharp, as a spike of ice. However, once he's warmed up to you he's a big puddle of kindness.
~News update~
Guess who’s getting her Class III permit? Aaaaand Talked her husband into a reticulated python she’s been ogling for a year!!

~SprigofNature~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sequoiatree » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:39 pm

Username;; sequoiatree
Kalon name;; irc
In what way are they like ice?;; irc is said to be as cold as ice mentally and physically, cold to everyone, and if you tuch his fur it has said to be also his fur cold as ice as well. But if you warm his heart him and his fur will be heated.
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1508444439
narutoaredsIncandescentMelodysao'slegend
sequoiatree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:12 am

Username;; ThatPinkThing
Kalon name;; Rhodey
In what way are they like ice?;;

Picture the arctic. You're walking along the bottom of a canyon, with towering walls of ice and snow rising on either side of you.

Rhodey's ice is his greatest defence. Towering and dazzling, there are few who dare to mess with him. He's cold on the outside, keeping others from touching him or getting close. Preserved inside, though, are memories as pure as the days they occurred. To get to those memories, you would have to brave the task of breaking through his monstrous walls.

It's difficult to do. Rhodey is unpredictable-- it may take only a slight mistake to set him off, or it may take a purposeful blow. You can see the treasure through the depths of his icy façade, but you're smart enough to know that breaking it may cause an avalanche.

It's less known that the ice respects those who survive its avalanche.

blogcoding helpcharacters

Hiya! Name's Kels, you can call me that or Pink or Belle :3
she/her pronouns, and I'm super ace, but I love to cuddle
Interests include RvB, VLD, MLP, LEGOs, dragons, and kalons.

I also like to trade and am looking for rares to get a kalon MYO!
I can do signature commissions or 'player select' pixels like above
for 1-2 rares each, depending on complexity. PM me any time~
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dreamlight » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:59 pm

Username;; Dreamlight
Kalon name;; Vlad
In what way are they like ice?;; I never believed that anything could happen and that’s exactly how I had changed. Never again was I the naive innocent little boy anymore, that all changed when I was eight, you might be thinking at such a young age what could happen possibly happen but once again anything can happen and believe me. Your basically signing your death wish but hey don’t listen to me I’m just the mean bad boy here, don’t say I didn’t warn you though. He leans back against the wall blowing a bubble gum, he send shivers down your spine when he leans in and whispers something against your ear, his breath of frosty ice mint. Well so your not leaving then how rude of me, once again I was eight years old and my whole world changed. It was as simple as playing on the playground. There I was as stupid as ever playing with my friends, until one by one they left so I went and swung on the swings. Out came a gang of boys about my age now. One noticed me and they came up snickering before putting on a fake gentle face. Hey little boy move your butt that’s my swing he said kindly. No I replied foolishly, this is my swing and mammy said that I could swing on it I told them in a stupid squeaky voice. Move it kid he said growling, shaking the chains and I fell to the ground crying like a pathetic moron. He stops-his face all stressed and he starts kicking the ground, you tense ready to flee if he goes berserk but calms continuing so you relax, just a bit for now Oh no! Did I make you cry he mocked me in his devilish voice. Your mean, I screamed before trying to run but only resulted in falling on my face. They kicked and mocked me, I knew it was effortless to them but I was to weak and dumb to understand. Eventually the scars and bruises healed but my heart never did. One by one I was on my own. Repeatedly ignored and shamed against, so it hardened my heart to ice. From that day on I learned in life no matter how many people care about you your still on your own so no matter what they might tell you it’s all a lie so if I were you, I’d be careful about what you do. With that he turns on his heel sending a cold breeze and disappears into an alley leaving you in wonders of the poor Kalon.
Dreamlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:55 pm

This one is closed!
I'll get to judging it as soon as I can; probably tomorrow since I'm pretty worn out right now ;v;/
Hiatus. Not sure how long.
I will -finish what I owe
I will not -be accepting more work right now.

I don't feel like talking, life is kicking my butt right now
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:56 pm

Ahhh good luck everyone! And please don't stress, Sixbane, you take care of yourself first <3
┌────────┐

└────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LivingLethal » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:58 pm

good luck everyone !! like nightflame said, don't worry too much about getting it judged quickly, we can wait <33

LivingLethal
updates:
me- having a good day for once, not feeling too depressed
dog- well let's fix that imma go piss on your bed and make you buy a new one
my buttermilks - my kalons - my pillowtails

LivingLethal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby River Song » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:16 pm

Good luck everyone! I'm super excited to see who wins this kiddo!
ℜ℮ⅾ ʟ℮αⅾεґ
ℕѺℝ$ḰЇ

X
X

Ḻαυᾔdґy
ᖇøoᗰ
X
X

ᗰy
ℌαt
X
X

Ḡїαηт
ᖇø♭oт
River Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost ship » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:19 pm

wish everyone the best of luck <3
been doin' pretty sad lately
but I've got someone to care about <3

call me ghost or shay

some pretty great people <3
👑
🦌 🍃 💚 🍑🌱
ghost ship

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:22 pm

Best of luck guys!! And Sixbane, take all the time you need. <3 As much as we love Kalons, they are just pixels. Real life *always* comes first.
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to Created pets