Snowy Paws Kennel ~ Adopt #18 ~ Halloween Event by ♡ ElizabethPine ♡

Based on Click to view
Artist ♡ ElizabethPine ♡ [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Snowy Paws Kennel ~ Adopt #18 ~ Halloween Event

Postby ♡ ElizabethPine ♡ » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:20 pm

ElizabethPine wrote:Snowy Paws Kennel has been around since the mid 1900s, up in business
and pets getting adopted and all. Then a better pet shop came around
and no one started to come to the pet shop. The "better" pet shop was
called something like "Fancy Claws Pet Shop" or something like that.
So, the used to be very popular pet shop became very un popular so the owners shut the shop down and just abandoned it. (It was called Paws N' Claws Pet Shop" by the way) So the years went by until it
became 2016 (right now) and we came along and found this place abandoned, wrecked, and all of that stuff. So then we cleared that old pet shop out (it was big) and replaced it with a dog kennel.
And now, we're open!

To get this Halloween-event pupper, tell me this ghostly's backstory and/or a drawing/how he became a ghost or why

Code: Select all
I want to adopt this Halloween Ghost Dog!

Username:
Dog's Name:
Dog's Gender:
Dog's Personality:
Dog's Trainer:
Backstory: (leave blank if not doing)
Drawing: (leave blank if not doing)
Becoming a ghost (how/why): (leave blank if not doing)
Halloween picture:
If you win this ghostly pupper, you can choose either one: ([i][/i] + [b][/b] which one you chose) 1 Halloween item (ghost pet, pumpkin pet, etc.) OR 1 Halloween prize (includes: free item in shop, custom pet, guest artist, and more!)

Dog's rarity: Very Rare-heading to legendary
Dog's coat rarity: Legendary

Breeding Slots:
Unknown
-
-
-

‧₊╔═══════════════════════╗‧₊
Hello! I am ElizabethPine.
I go by she/her!
I'm not as active anymore on cs as I was
a few years ago. Hope all is well!

╚═══════════════════════╝
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays folks!
╔═══════════════════════╗
I have helped 1126 people during
December 18th since 2019!
I have holiday gifted 202 players

‧₊╚═══════════════════════╝‧₊
♡ ElizabethPine ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Snowy Paws Kennel ~ Adopt #18 ~ Halloween Event

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:54 pm

I want to adopt this Halloween Ghost Dog!

Username:
Spiritstar3
Dog's Name:
Kivu
Dog's Gender:
Male
Dog's Personality:
Kivu, despite how things turned out for him, is still as sweet as the day he learned to walk, and could have traits such as that. He's playful, he wants to be seen, it upsets him that a lot of people and other dogs can not see him...The ones that can, make him quite happy, and he tries to show them as much affection as he possibly can.
Dog's Trainer:
Uh...Who's the trainer(s)?
Backstory:
Kivu was born to a stray female, and he was actually born deaf...He was picked up by an eight year old boy, when he himself was eight weeks old, because he wandered off from his mother at that point. The boy, Carlisle, had blonde hair the white furred pup thought was really nice looking, his own mother being a light sandy color. He didn't even think of his mother as the boy hid him in his coat, as it was a colder spring day, and brought him home.

Carlisle's mother, Esmeralda, found the pup hidden in his closet while he was in school one day, as she decided to do some cleaning in his closet. She didn't immediately throw the pup outside, though she surely could have, she waited for her son to get home so she could discipline him...Well, she ended up letting the pup stay, especially when the boy ended up in the hospital for the first time with what they said was just asthma. She'd sneak the pup inside the building, though no one could figure out how she was doing that. She was caught one day, so she stopped, but she'd show Carlisle videos of the pup when she came to stay with him.

He ended up in the hospital again, for longer, and they said this time it was bronchitis. She had to stay with her son this time, so she had her boyfriend (she lost her husband) stay with Kivu. When Carlisle got out of the hospital, he immediately went to Kivu, and begged his mother to let the pup sleep in his bed, not wanting to be away from him anymore. When Carlisle ended up in the hospital for the longest run, he was diagnosed with Leukemia...When Kivu was about six to eight months old, by this time, Carlisle passed away...

The boyfriend let the dog out in the front, instead of the back, yet another new boyfriend, and Kivu ran away...He tried to find the hospital, or anywhere, but ended up lost. He became a stray again, and only a few weeks later...(Look below, at the ghost turning part)
Drawing:
Becoming a ghost (how/why):
Well, long story short, let's just say some not-so-nice nasty little middle schoolers found a stray white pup, whom was deaf, and they...well, hurt him real bad and things happened...He became a ghost because he wanted revenge, but the boys had been suspended from school and their family forced them to move to another place. He returned to his regular, sweet self, though figured out quick that not a lot of others could see him.
Halloween picture:
wip
If you win this ghostly pupper, you can choose either one: ( + which one you chose) 1 Halloween item (ghost pet, pumpkin pet, etc.) OR 1 Halloween prize (includes: free item in shop, custom pet, guest artist, and more!)
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ ElizabethPine ♡ » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:51 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:I want to adopt this Halloween Ghost Dog!

Username:
Spiritstar3
Dog's Name:
Kivu
Dog's Gender:
Male
Dog's Personality:
Kivu, despite how things turned out for him, is still as sweet as the day he learned to walk, and could have traits such as that. He's playful, he wants to be seen, it upsets him that a lot of people and other dogs can not see him...The ones that can, make him quite happy, and he tries to show them as much affection as he possibly can.
Dog's Trainer:
Uh...Who's the trainer(s)?
Backstory:
Kivu was born to a stray female, and he was actually born deaf...He was picked up by an eight year old boy, when he himself was eight weeks old, because he wandered off from his mother at that point. The boy, Carlisle, had blonde hair the white furred pup thought was really nice looking, his own mother being a light sandy color. He didn't even think of his mother as the boy hid him in his coat, as it was a colder spring day, and brought him home.

Carlisle's mother, Esmeralda, found the pup hidden in his closet while he was in school one day, as she decided to do some cleaning in his closet. She didn't immediately throw the pup outside, though she surely could have, she waited for her son to get home so she could discipline him...Well, she ended up letting the pup stay, especially when the boy ended up in the hospital for the first time with what they said was just asthma. She'd sneak the pup inside the building, though no one could figure out how she was doing that. She was caught one day, so she stopped, but she'd show Carlisle videos of the pup when she came to stay with him.

He ended up in the hospital again, for longer, and they said this time it was bronchitis. She had to stay with her son this time, so she had her boyfriend (she lost her husband) stay with Kivu. When Carlisle got out of the hospital, he immediately went to Kivu, and begged his mother to let the pup sleep in his bed, not wanting to be away from him anymore. When Carlisle ended up in the hospital for the longest run, he was diagnosed with Leukemia...When Kivu was about six to eight months old, by this time, Carlisle passed away...

The boyfriend let the dog out in the front, instead of the back, yet another new boyfriend, and Kivu ran away...He tried to find the hospital, or anywhere, but ended up lost. He became a stray again, and only a few weeks later...(Look below, at the ghost turning part)
Drawing:
Becoming a ghost (how/why):
Well, long story short, let's just say some not-so-nice nasty little middle schoolers found a stray white pup, whom was deaf, and they...well, hurt him real bad and things happened...He became a ghost because he wanted revenge, but the boys had been suspended from school and their family forced them to move to another place. He returned to his regular, sweet self, though figured out quick that not a lot of others could see him.
Halloween picture:
wip
If you win this ghostly pupper, you can choose either one: ( + which one you chose) 1 Halloween item (ghost pet, pumpkin pet, etc.) OR 1 Halloween prize (includes: free item in shop, custom pet, guest artist, and more!)

Didn't see this until now. He's all yours!
-
-
-

‧₊╔═══════════════════════╗‧₊
Hello! I am ElizabethPine.
I go by she/her!
I'm not as active anymore on cs as I was
a few years ago. Hope all is well!

╚═══════════════════════╝
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays folks!
╔═══════════════════════╗
I have helped 1126 people during
December 18th since 2019!
I have holiday gifted 202 players

‧₊╚═══════════════════════╝‧₊
♡ ElizabethPine ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:00 am

XP
for the bottom thing: may i get a ghost pet?

Last bumped by Spiritstar3 on Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:00 am.
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me